前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
会计会把我在开曼岛帐户的文件送过来
The accountant's dropping off the papers for my cayman island account.
这是你拿到钱需要的一切手续
This is everything you need to access the money.
伊迪得到了天降良机... - 放手
Edie got an opportunity...
不过转眼成泡影
But lost it.
迈克...
Mike...
你得去勒戒所 不然的话 我就会离开你
You will go to rehab,or so help me,I will leave you.
许下了承诺 - 我会去的
Made a promise. - I'll go.
我老是在想我们一直隐瞒的事
I keep thinking about what we covered up.
凯瑟琳的姑妈决定让真相大白于天下...
Katherine's aunt was determined to reveal the truth...
而维克托...
and Victor...
成了一场飓风的受害者...
was a victim of the tornado...
而紫藤巷的生活... - 我的天哪
That brought devastation... - Oh,My God!
一片狼籍
to Wisteria Lane.
一旦龙卷风过去,
Once the tornado had passed,
故事就开始了
it began.
男人将外套披在陌生人的身上...
A man gave his coat to a stranger in need...
女人将手中的食物分给身边的过客....
a woman shared her food with those just passing by...
年轻人将遗失的狗狗交还到失主的手上
a teenager reunited a dog with its worried owner.
重大灾难过后
These are the things that happen
总有这样的故事上演
in the wake of any great disaster.
人们开始表现出一些友善的小举动
People start to perform small acts of kindness.
他们伸出援助之手
they do what they can to help,
虽然他们知道...
all the while knowing...
这远远不够
it won't be enough.
怎么这么久啊 他们应该动作再快点
why is it taking so long? They should be going faster.
消防队长说 必须得慢慢找
The fire captain said they have to go slowly.
他们不希望瓦砾倒塌掉进地下室
They don't want debris suddenly collapsing into the basement.
有人有加布的消息吗?
Has anyone heard from Gaby?
她和卡洛斯去医院了
Uh,she went to the hospital with Carlos.
- 他伤得很重 不过他们说不会有事的 - 谢天谢地
He was pretty banged up,but they say he's gonnbe okay. - Thank god.
怎么听不到他们的声音呢
Why can't we hear them?
如果我的孩子们活着 他们会大叫的
If my kids are alive,they would be yelling.
汤姆也会叫的
Tom would be yelling.
好了 利奈特 听我说
Okay,Lynette,listen to me.
他们不会有事的 我知道的
They are all going to be fine. I know it.
好吧 你真的真的这么认为吗
Okay.You really,really,really think so?
是的 是的 真的
Yes,yes,I do. I do.
所以我希望你去找那些医护人员
So I want you to go over to those paramedics,
让他们给你检查一下伤口
and I want you to let them look at these cuts.
因为你不会希望孩子们被找到时
Because you don't want to be all bloody
看到你浑身是血的样子吧?
when they pull your kids out of there,do you?
不行 不 我想是的 好的
No. No,I guess not.
你在干吗
what are you doing?
怎么了
What?
你又不知道她的孩子是不是真的会没事
You don't know if her kids are gonna be okay.
我只是想安慰一下她
I'm just trying to comfort her.
给她虚假的希望?
By giving her false hope?
那你说该怎么办呢?
What do you suggest we do?
你应该说"利奈特 结果可能很糟糕
Well,you should be saying,"Lynette,this could end badly.
- 所以你现在要作好心理准备" - 伊迪 你要是对利奈特说这种话
So you should start preparing yourself for that now." - Edie,if you say that to Lynette
我保证会拧断你脖子的
so help me god,I will wring your neck.
而我会帮她的
And I will help her.
汤姆和艾达 还有孩子们被埋在那片废墟里
Tom and Ida and the kids are buried under that rubble.
我是说 你们这些人是怎么回事啊
I mean,what is it with you people?
你们难道不愿意面对现实吗
Why aren't you willing to face the facts?
因为我们希望有奇迹出现
Because we're hoping for a miracle.
奇迹?
A miracle?
也许吧 也许吧 如果我们不再亵渎我们的神
Maybe,just maybe,if we stop flapping our gums,
开始祈祷上帝来保佑我们的家人
and we start asking god to take care of our folks
他或许就会帮我们的
he might just help us out.
所以你认为集体祈祷会帮助利奈特喽?
So you think a prayer circle is going to help Lynette?
等你到了我这个岁数 你就会更容易理解
Once you get to my age,you'll find it a lot easier to believe
上帝真的是会满足祈祷者愿望的
that god really does answer prayers.
- 所以只要你愿意多坚持两年... - 闭嘴
- So if you can just hang on two more years... - don't.
或许大家都安静一下
You know,maybe a moment of silence
不会是个坏主意
wouldn't be such a bad idea.
嘿 伙计们 我们找到人了
Hey,guys! We got someone!
嗨
快来
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
- 妈妈 - 妈妈
- Mom! - Mom!
老天啊 太感谢了
Oh,My God!
快啊 汤姆
Come on,Tom
等一下 等等
抓住胳膊 抓好胳膊
他上来了
直走 先生 到那边去
Straight ahead,sir. Go ahead.Right over there.
谢谢 上帝啊
Oh,My god.
下面有光线吗
艾达呢?
Where's Ida?
汤姆! 艾达呢?
Tom! Where's Ida?
是的 在经历过种种天灾人祸之后
Yes,in the wake of a great tragedy,
人们常会伸出援助之手...
people do what they can to help...
虽然他们知道...
all the while knowing...
这远远不够
it won't be enough.
绝望的主妇 第四季第10集
Desperate Housewives Season04 Episode10
飓风过后的早上
The morning after the tornado,
紫藤巷的居民们
the residents of Wisteria Lane
开始清理这一片狼籍
began to sort through the devastation
慢慢地开始拼凑他们生活中的碎片
and slowly started picking up the pieces of their lives.
在北边
鲍勃·亨特找到了他的喷泉的一部分
Bob Hunter found part of his fountain
被"淹没"在大街中央
in the middle of the street.
布里·霍吉发现割草机就躺在咖啡桌旁
Bree Hodge found her lawn mower next to her coffee table.
而凯拉.斯卡沃的音乐盒在树下 ...
And Kayla scavo discovered her music box in a tree...
周围还有着...
among...
其他一些"东西"
other things
她的口袋里有你的地址
She had your address in her pocket
但是没有其他的身份证件
but there wano other I.D.
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
算是吧 她叫西尔维亚.格林尼
Sort of. Her name is Sylvia Greene
她是本地人吗
Is she local?
我知道她是从芝加哥来的
I knew her from Chicago.
她是来...
She was...
拜访的
visiting.
好吧 我想我们就需要这些
Okay,I guess that's all we need.
在我们联系到她的家人后
Would you like me to follow up with you
需要我们通知你吗? - 才不要
after we contact the family? - No.
那么..
So...
我想这表示一切都结束了
I guess this means it's over.
她死掉的事实
The fact that she is dead
并不能抹去你和她睡过的事实
does not change the fact that you slept with her.
我知道不会
I know it doesn't.
我犯了严重的错误 我很后悔 凯瑟琳
I made a terrible mistake,and I am so sorry,Katherine.
我知道你肯定是
I'm sure you are.
我要你今晚离开我家
I want you out of my house tonight.
你不是认真的吧
You don't mean that.
是的,我是认真的 一切都结束了 在我看来
Yes, I do. It's over. Asar as I'm concerned
你很有可能就躺在她隔壁的停尸台上
you could be lying on that slabright next to her.
三天后
3 Days Later
来吧 艾达 你可以看着我们收拾东西
Come on,Ida. You can watch us pack from up here.
喔 这是你积攒了一辈子的东西吧
The things you accumulate in a lifetime,huh?
是的 特别是你从来没扔过什么旧东西的话
Yeah,especially if you never throw anything out.
那么她的侄子侄女
so her niece and nephew
要把这些东西都带到内布拉斯加?
are taking all this stuff back to Nebraska?
那些东西会到易趣网上去卖
Well,the stuff that'll sell on eBay.
剩下的估计就会进了垃圾箱吧
I'm guessing t rest will end up in a dumpster.
怎么会有这些棒球的装备? 这儿有一个手套和一件球衣
What's all this baseball stuff? There's a mitt and a jersey.
是她丈夫的东西吗
Was this her husband's?
不,那是艾达职业棒球时代的。
No,that was Ida's from her pro baseball days.
是啊
Yeah,right.
噢 你说真的啊?
Oh,you're serious?
第二次世界大战期间,艾达曾在全美女子联盟效力
Ida played in the all-american girls league during world war Ⅱ.
你不知道吗 - 不知道
- You didn't know that? - No.
她那时可是个大明星 手臂和大炮一样
Oh,she was a superstar. Arm like a cannon.
人们说她可以用猪排戏弄饿狼
People said she could throw a porkchop past a hungry wolf.
艾达?
Ida?
除了骨质疏松 我无法想象
I have trouble seeing her as the leadoff hitter
她作击球手的样子
for anything other than osteoporosis.
她创造了唯一一次独自打出三垒打的纪录
She made the only unassisted triple play in league history...
就在格兰维尔球场 1944年
right here in Granville field,1944.
所以她才会希望骨灰撒在那里
That's why she wants her ashes scattered there.
我怎么不知道呢
How did I not know this?
爸爸说你在这里 要我帮忙吗?
Daddy said you were over here. Can I help?
你知道我们是在打扫吧? 不是吃糖
You realize we're cleaning,right? We're not eating candy.
谢谢你 帕克
That's sweet,Parker
我们能搞定
but we've got everything under control here
你去玩吧
if you want to go play.
不 我想为格林伯格太太做些事
No,I want to do something nice for Mrs.Greenberg.
可以说是她救我了的命
She sort of saved my life.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
房子开始摇晃的时候
When the house started shaking
爸爸因为气喘晕了过去
and Daddy was passed out by his asthma...
格林伯格太太让我们都躲在楼梯下面
Mrs.Greenberg made us all go under the stairs.
可她不是在那里被发现的
But that's not where they found her.
是的
Yeah.
那里没有她的地方了
There wasn't enough room for her.
她说她在角落里不会有事的
She said she'd be okay in the corner.
帕克 你想帮忙吗
Uh,Parker,you want to help?
艾达的冰箱里有些冰淇淋需要人帮忙吃掉
Ida has some ice cream in the freezer that needs eating
趁着还没坏掉 快去吧
before it goes bad. Go on.
我知道你在想什么 不过别想了
I know what you're thinking,but don't.
如果当时你在 结果也是会一样的
If you'd been there,it wouldn't have made a bit of difference.
苏珊 我们对你真是感激不尽
Susan,we can't thank you enough.
- 让我们住你家 真是太慷慨了 - 头顶上没有房顶
Opening your home to us-- it's so generous. - It's a horrible feeling
这种感觉真是太可怕了
to literally not have a roof over your head
那种乌烟瘴气的跳蚤旅馆实在是不适合小婴儿住
and that smoky fleabag hotel just wasn't safe for a newborn.
拜托 好朋友就该这样的
Please,this is what best friends do...
趁着友谊还没结束
right before their friendship ends.
- 你干吗要让他们住进来呢 - 你怎么能拒绝需要帮助的人呢
Why did you agree to let her stay? - How do you say no to someone in need?
那不是说辞 说真的 你有办法吗
That wasn't rhetorical.Seriously,you got anything?
我知道你是因为她留宿过我们而感到内疚
I know you feel guilty because she let us stay with her once,
- 但你还记得我们曾经多么落魄吗 - 当然 每个杯子都需要有个杯垫
but don't you remember how miserable were? - Oh,yeah. Every cup needs a coaster.
每个杯垫都需要个花边垫
Every coaster needs a doily.
每个花边垫都需要每天的洗熨
Every doily needs daily laundering.
这个女人会让我的神经...嘿 室友
This woman is gonna drive me out of my frickin'-- hey,roomies.
- 需要帮忙吗 - 不用 我们没问题
You need help? - No,we've got it under control.
噢 听我说
Oh,and,uh,listen.
鲍勃和李介绍我们认识了这个出色承包人
Bob and Lee introduced us to this wonderful contractor,
- 所以我们不会打扰很久的 - 打扰 说什么呢
So we won't be imposing for long. - Imposing. Who's imposing?
你们可以想待多久就待多久
You can stay as long as you want.
抱歉 话就这么自己跑出来了
I'm sorry. The words came out of my mouth
我都没意识到 - 那就别说话了 也别那么友好
before I knew what I was saying. - Then stop talking,and don't be so nice.
否则 她一定会霸占这个地方的
Otherwise,she'll just take the place over.
嘿 苏珊 奥森喜欢开着窗户睡
Hey,Susan, Orson likes to sleep with the window open.
你介意我们重新摆放一下家具吗
Do you mind if we rearrange the furniture?
不行
我觉得很好啊
Sounds good to me!
你好 加布里埃尔
Hello,Gabrielle.
米尔顿 嗨
Milton. Hi.
打扮得很帅
It's a nice turnout.
维克托受到很多人的爱戴
Victor was loved by a lot of people.
这将是一个非常感人的一天
It's gonna be a very emotional day.
你看起来异常的冷静
You seem remarkably composed.
哦,不,不,我一团糟
Oh,no,no.I'm a mess--
内心里 那里是睫毛膏无法演示的
- you know,on the inside,where the mascara can't run.
明白了
Ah,I see.
今天会宣读遗嘱
The reading of the will is today.
是吗? 我都忘了
Is it? I'd forgotten.
我以为你会很好奇自己继承了多少财产呢
I thought you'd be curious as to how much you'll inherit.
不 我今天没有想到钱的问题
No.I'm not thinking aboumoney today.
我要安葬我的丈夫
I'm burying my husband.
当然
Of course.
只是..我...
It's just,I,uh...
和遗嘱执行人谈过了
spoke to the executor of the will
我知道了你将得到财产的大概数字
and I have a ballpark figure of what you'll be getting.
噢?
我想知道一下大概数字
Well,I guess there's nothing disrespectful
也不算过分吧
about a ballpark figure.
你一毛钱都得不到
You're not getting a dime.
维克托给我看过了你和你前夫的照片
Victor showed me the photographs of you and your ex-husband.
你伤了他的心
You broke his heart.
让他蒙羞
You humiliated him.
所以你将继承你应得的东西——什么都没有。
So you'll inherit exactly what you deserve--nothing.
好吧 我是犯了个错误
Okay,I made a mista.
很抱歉 不过维克托也并非毫无过错
I'm sorry,but Victor wasn't entirely blameless.
他无视我 在政治上利用我
He ignored me. He used me politically.
噢 对了 还想谋杀卡洛斯
Oh,yeah,and he tried to kill Carlos.
所以我想我该得到他所有的一切
So I think I'm entitled to whatever he had.
是这样的
Ah,there's the thing.
你嫁给了一个大富之家的男人
You married a man from a very rich family...
家这个词可不是虚设
the operative word being "family."
一切都在我的名下 一直都是
Everything's in my name... always was.
仪式开始了
The service is starting.
我想你该走了
I think it's time for you to go.
走? 你不能把我从我丈夫的葬礼上赶走
Go? You can't kick me out of my husband's funeral.
我想鉴于眼前的事实 这并无不妥
I think it's appropriate,given the circumstances.
去死吧
Go to hell.
我会上台致辞的
I'll be delivering the eulogy.
如果我上讲坛的时候 你还坐在这里
If you're stilin this pew when I reach the pulpit,
我会告诉所有人
I'm going to be telling all of these people
你是一个谎话连篇的的荡妇
that you are a cheating,lying whore.
瞧见了吧
See?
我告诉过你今天会很激动
I told you it was gonna be an emotional day.
好啊 帅哥们
Hello,boys.
鲍勃 李 我烤了些蛋糕作为对你们的感谢
Bob,Lee,I baked you some muffins to thank you
帮我们介绍了沃尔特
for introducing me to Walter here.
沃尔特 我觉得你是绝对正确的
And,Walter,I decided you're absolutely right.
就应该用深色木瓦
Dark shingles are the way to go.
你们干吗都盯着我看?
Why are you all staring at me?
- 很抱歉 我不能帮你修房子了 - 为什么?
- I'm sorry,but I'm not gonna be able to fix your house. - What?
我的个人生活出了些麻烦
I've just had some bad news in my personal life.
噢 天哪 但愿没人去世
Oh,good heavens. I hope no one's died,
只有这种理由我才会接受
which is the only possible excuse I'd accept.
不 没有 不是的 是...
No,it's not--it's not that. It's just...
我不想干了
I don't want to get into it.
沃尔特 我现在找不到其他承包人了
Walter,I can't find a contractor now.
所有人都已经预定到了明年
Everybody is booked for the next year.
对不起
I'm sorry.
沃尔特 沃尔特 沃尔特 我求求你 拜托
Walter. Walter.Walter,I'm begging you. Please.
我像个流浪汉寄宿在一个小姑娘的房间里
I'm living like a vagabond in a teenage girl's bedroom.
还要睡在奥兰多-布鲁姆的海报下
I'm sleeping under a poster of orlando bloom.
你不能丢下我
You can't leave me.
是啊 可有时候人们就是这样
Yeah,well,sometimes people do that.
撒手就走
They just leave.
这真是场噩梦
This is a nightmare.
出什么事了
What is going on?
沃尔特刚经历了痛苦的分手
Walter went rough a bad breakup,
他今天得知前任和别人去同居了
and today he found out that his ex moved in with someone else.
看在老天的份上 让他像个男子汉的样子
Oh,for god sakes. Tell him to put on his big boy pants
- 重新找个女孩子 - 谁说是女孩子了啊
and find another girl. - Who says it's a girl?
沃尔特是同志?
Walter's gay?
是的 他会建房子 会装修
Yes.He can build home and decorate them.
有时上帝会双手施予
Sometimes god gives with both hands.
那你就要帮他再牵线搭桥
Well,then you just have to fix him up with someone,
让他恢复工作热情
give him back his will to work.
是啊 可是我们的朋友大多是9分的
Yeah,about that-- uh,most of our friends are 9s,
而沃尔特 我们很喜欢他 但他是个3
and Walter--we love him-- but kind of a 3.
在同志的世界 3是不会喜欢9的
And in the gay world,3 does not go into 9.
那我们只需要给他找一个
Well,we'll just have to find him
不擅长同性恋数学的人
someone who's not good at gay math.
我大老远跑到那里
Well,I drove all the way out there,
等了好几个小时
and I waited for hours
可他们却不让我见他
and then they wouldn't let me see him.
不是 他们只是说我..我得打电话给你
Uh,no. They just said that I should--I should call you.
我知道是30天的戒毒期
Listen,I know it's a 30-day rehab.
我不是想让他逃出来
I'm not trying to break him out.
我只是想见他
I'm just trying to see him.
你知道吗 等你有消息了给我电话好吗
You know what? Could you just call me when you know?
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to heaven.
别说话 我在闻味道
Don't talk. I'm smelling.
那是什么
What is that?
橘子鸭 布里说这是为了让大家恢复元气
Duck a l'orange. Bree says it's making a comeback.
而我们的烤箱初次亮相了啊
And our oven is making its debut.
噢 不只这样
Oh,it gets better.
她还把衣服都洗了
She did our laundry,too.
闻闻我的袜子
Smell my sock.
天啊
Oh,My god!
我好想吃
I want to eat that.
她打扫了尘土 还熨好了衣服
she dusts. She irons.
噢 她还有魔法
Oh,and she does this magic trick.
不管你把衣服扔在哪里
No matter where you throw your sweater
- 不出一会儿工夫就会挂在衣上了 - 这一天简直要比你的出生
within seconds,it's on a hanger. - This has just replaced your birth
更让我觉得幸福了
as the best day of my life.
嗨 苏珊 希望你不会介意我做了晚餐
Oh, Hi, Susan. I hope you don't mind that I made dinner.
- 希望你不会介意我要吻你 - 噢 别逗了
I hope you don't mind that I'm going to kiss you. - You're funny.
这个菜的口味我要你听你说实话
Now I need you to be honest about this recipe.
这是作为明晚
It's a dry run for a small dinner party
一个小型晚宴的预演
I'm having tomorrow night.
- 再一次地 希望你不会介意 - 完全不会
Again,if you don't mind. - Not at all.
事实上 如果你要为了周日的早午餐做预演
In--in fact,if you wanna do a dry run for sunday brunch,
- 我绝对支持 - 晚饭马上就好
I'm there for you. - Dinner will beeady shortly.
噢 朱莉 我缝好了你那条蓝色裙子的皱边
Oh,and,Julie,I fixed the hem on that blue skirt of yours.
放在你床上了
It's on your bed.
缝好了? 她简直就是我从没有过的妈
My hem is fixed? She's like the mother I never had.
噢 无意冒犯
Oh,oh,no offense.
没当真
Oh,none taken.
嘿
Hey.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
不太好
Uh,not so great.
他们该给你些东西来止疼
Well,they should give you something for the pain.
他们给了我这个可以按的钮
They gave me this button that I can press
但我尽量不去按
but I'm trying not to use it
因为现在药物让我觉得昏昏欲睡
'cause the drugs make me feel a little to mellow.
葬礼很悲伤吧?
Was the funeral sad?
惨绝人寰
Tragic.
我发现维克托的一切都在米尔顿的名下
I found out everything Victor had is in Milton's name,
而且他告诉了他爸我们的事 所以我什么都得不到
and he told his father about us,so I'm not getting a penny.
幸亏
It's a good thing
你又搭上了另一个有钱人
you hooked up with another rich guy.
是啊
Yeah...
加布 你听起来很奇怪
Gaby,you sound weird.
你为什么听起来这么奇怪?
Why do you sound so weird?
加布
Gaby.
记得那天
Um,remember that day,uh...
阿尔 来送帐户文件吗?
when Al was going to drop off the account information?
噢 天啊 他没送吗?
Oh,My god. He didn't?
不不不 他来了
No,no,no. He did.
只是...记得那天刮着很大的风吗?
It's just...remember how windy it was that day?
不 不是吧 那是唯一的文件
No,no,no. That was the only copy.
我知道
I know
但是伊迪想要把那些文件偷走
but Edie was trying to steal the papers from me,
所以我们就打了起来
and we got into this fight
结果就被飓风给吹跑了
and then the tornado just took them away.
都不见了?
They're gone?
差不多
Kinda.
那是什么声音?
What is that sound?
我在呼人来
I'm texting someone.
加布 那帐户是我们的未来啊
Gaby,that account was our future.
- 我们现在该怎么办啊? - 嘘 卡洛斯 冷静点 好吗?
What are we gonna do now? - Carlos,just calm down,okay?
我相信 阿尔那里有密码或者副本的
I'm sure Al has an access code or a copy
或是一些很卑鄙的手段重新进入帐户的
or some super nerd way to get back into the account,okay?
我知道我们能够解决的
I know we can fix this.
是啊
Yeah.
他能解决的
Yeah,he could fix it.
好的
Okay.
好了 你看起来很累
All right,you look very tired
所以我该走了
so I'm just gonna go.
但是我警告你 加布 如果找不到那些文件
But I'm warning you,gaby,if we don't find those papers,
我告诉你...我会...
so help me,I'm...
嗨 我是阿尔的朋友
Hi. Um,I'm a friend of Al's
我想知道我是否能见见他
and I was wondering if I could see him.
当然了 请进吧
Of course. Please come in.
谢谢
- 就在这边 - 好的
Right this way. - OK!
Dearest Al,rest in peace
亲爱的阿尔 安息吧
噢,阿尔
Oh, Al.
再次感谢你的帮助
Thanks again for your help.
我们会尽力帮你姑妈的
Well,we'd do anything for your aunt.
我希望你知道她是个多么出色的女人
I hope you know what an amazing woman she was.
嘿 你们有见到一条珍珠项链吗?
Hey,did you guys happen to find a pearl necklace?
那是艾达姑妈唯一值钱的东西
It's the only valuable thing aunt Ida owned.
事实上 在我这儿
Well,actually,I have it.
她说如果她先死 就给我的
Yeah,she promised it to me if she kicked the bucket first.
噢 是吗? 有立字据吗
Oh,really? In--in writing?
我马上来
I'll be right back.
好的 我们出发吧
All right,let's hit the road.
那剩下这些盒子呢
At about the rest of these boxes?
- 噢 那都是垃圾 你们扔了就好了 - 嘿 听着
Oh,that's junk. You can just give 'em away. - Hey,listen.
我们在出去的路上有什么地方可以吃东西的吗
Is there a good place we can grab a bite on the way out?
噢 格兰维尔球场附近有个很不错的餐厅
Um,well,there's a great diner right near Granville field.
- 噢 那不是不顺路么? - 是的 不过
Isn't that-- isn't that outt that out of the way? - Yeah,but...
你们何不到那里去顺便撒了你姑妈的骨灰呢
you stopping there anyway to spread your aunt's ashes?
- 我们时间紧迫 - 是啊 我想我们把她
We're kinda pressed for time. - Yeah,we thought we'd just put her
放在奥马哈 和其他家人的放一起就好了
in the family plot back in Omaha.
你不能那么做
You can't do that.
艾达希望她的骨灰撒在球场
Ida wanted her ashes scattered at the field.
是啊 我知道 你不觉得这有点荒谬吗?
Yeah,I know,but that's kinda crazy,don't you think?
那不重要 她是个出色的女人
It doesn't matter. She was an amazing woman.
你要尊重她的遗愿
You should respect her wishes.
我们该走了
We should get going.
嘿 你要是没时间 那我去
Hey,I-if you don't have time to do it,I will.
要知道 你又不是她的家人
Uh,you know,you're not family
所以我想那样是不合适的
so I think that would be inappropriate.
你都拿走了她的珍珠项链
Look,you're taking her pearls.
好歹你要完成她的心愿吧
The least you can do is honor her wishes.
好了 也许这话不好听
Okay,at the risk of being bitchy,
这与你无关
this is none of your business
- 所以你能不能不管? - 好吧 不过告诉你一下
so could you please just drop it? - Fine.And for what it's worth
十分钟前你说话就够难听的了
you passed bitchy ten minutes ago.
卡特 去拿骨灰罐 我们走
Carter,get the urn. I wanna get outta here.
等一下
Wait!
你找不到的 我拿给你好了
You'll never find it I'll get it for you.
顺便说一句 我要在艾达家待一阵子
By the way,I'm staying at Ida's house for a while since,
你也知道我家还是一片废墟
you know,my house is a pile of rubble.
噢 真不幸 给你一个星期的时间
Oh,that's so sad.You've got a week.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
放在杯架里不就行了
Just put it in the cup holder.
打扰一下 你是阿尔的妻子吗?
Excuse me.Are you Al's wife?
我是加布里埃尔.郎
I'm Gabrielle Lang.
你是市长的妻子 我认得你
You're the mayor's wife.Of course I recognize you.
阿尔的事我很吃惊
So I was shocked to hear about Al.
我都不记得上一次这么难过是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I was so devastated.
你不是昨天才下葬了你丈夫吗
Didn't you just bury your husband yesterday?
那也很让人难过
That sucked,too.
阿尔出了什么事?
So what happened to Al?
他正在开车回家
He was driving home
试着躲过风暴 却撞上了倒下的电线杆...
trying to beat the storm,and he ran into a downed power line...
他的车就起火了
and his car burst into flames.
噢 亲爱的 别这样
Oh,sweetie,don't.
我希望你能像我这样回忆阿尔
I want you to remember all like I do...
他坐在办公桌前 脸上有大大的微笑
at his desk,with a big smile on his face
周围摆着一大堆文件
surrounded by all his files.
顺便问一下 那些文件都哪去了?
By the way,where are those files?
我清理了他的办公室
I cleared out his office.
我想那一定很难过吧
Oh,I bet that was hard.
那你放在哪里了?
so where'd you put 'em?
车库里
In the garage.
也就是在
Which is...
后面
in the back.
哦,你看看我 一个人霸占着遗孀
Well,look at me,monopolizing the widow.
你去招待一下大家 我去给你拿饼干
You go mingle.I'm gonna get you a cracker.
往来账户
啊 老天爷,为什么
Ah,god ,why.
人们干吗要死啊?
Why do people have to die?!
为什么啊 上帝 为什么为什么
Why,god?! Why?
为什么 为什么 为什么
Why? Why? Why? Why?
真是太感谢你了 肯让我们
Oh,Thank you so much for letting us
- 用你的饭厅 - 要谢的是你为我们做晚饭
take over your dining room. - Please. Thank you for making us dinner.
- 噢 之后会送甜点过来吗 - 当然
Oh,you will be sending up dessert later? - Oh,sure.
等你们吃完好了 把碟子放在大厅就可以了
Just,uh,leave your trays in the hall when you're ready.
- 松饼?
- Puff pastry?
- 谢谢 - 这是12年的苏格兰酒
- Thank you. - Oh,here is a nice 12-year-old scotch
- 用来配那个刚好 - 很感谢你们请我过来吃晚饭
to wash that down with. - Uh,look,it's nice of you to invite me for dinner,
但如果你们是希望我改变主意 给你们修房顶
but if you're hoping to change my mind about doing your roof,
那我...我真的没兴趣
I'm just-- I'm really not up to it.
不不不 沃尔特
No. No,no,Walter,
我们只是听说了你的处境
We--we just heard about your situation
所以就想你或许需要有人陪陪 仅此而已
and thought you could use a little company. That's all.
是啊 美味的家常饭菜
Yes,and a nice home-cooked meal.
相信我 我们绝对不是醉翁之意不在酒
Trust me,there are absolutely no tricks up our sleeve.
我注意到那里是四个位子
Uh,I noticed there are four place settings.
是有人要和我们一起吗?
Is somebody joining us?
好了 我来了 什么事这么紧急
All right,I'm here.What was so important?
怎么了
What's going on?
我要搬出去
I'm moving out.
住在自己家的客房 有点不舒服
It's been a little weird staying in the guest room of my own house.
可我以为你和妈妈在努力改善关系啊
But I thought you and mom were trying to work stuff out.
是的 只是...
We are. It's just...
你妈妈认为保持点距离
your mom thought it might be easier
会让事情更顺利些
if we gave ourselves a little distance.
那为什么不是她搬出去呢
Well,then why doesn't she move out?
迪伦
Dylan
我是认真的 你不能把我和她单独留下
I'm serious.You can't leave me here alone with her.
我会发疯的
I'll go crazy.
嘿 别这样 我们会常常见面的
Hey,come onwe're gonna see each other all the time.
为什么每次都要她赢呢?
Why does she always have to win?
我打算开始去巴黎旅行了
Yeah,I'm thinking of starting my trip in paris.
托德和我讨论过去那里 不过现在我打算
Todd and I talked about going there,but now I'm thinking of
一个人去
doing it myself.
沃尔特最近和他的伴侣托德分手了
Walter recently split up with his life partner Todd.
- 他们都是同志 - 这世界真小啊 是不是
They were gay. - Small world,huh?
到底是有多小?
How is it small,exactly?
安德鲁也是一个非常自豪的同性恋
Andrew is also an out-and-proud homosexual.
他就在这里 他是同性恋 我们已经习惯了
He's here,he's queer,and we're used to it.
从什么时候开始的?
Since when?
你知道你们俩还有什么共同之处吗? 都很喜欢靴子
You know what else you two have in common? A love of boots.
安德鲁有很多漂亮的靴子
Andrew has some beautiful boots.
我完全可以想象
Oh,I can only imagine
你们俩一起逛靴子店时的乐趣
the fun you two would have in the boot shop.
妈妈 我把这些碗拿到厨房去
Um,Mom,I'm gonna take these bowls to the kitchen.
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh,thanks,dear.
我们俩一起
With you.
你搞什么啊
What are you doing?
我只是不想阻挡那些
I'm just trying to stay out of the way
火花四溅而已
of all those sparks that are flying.
火花? 那男人比我大两倍
Sparks? The man's twice my age.
是的 但他也是...
Yes,but he's also--
他非常的有品味...
he's got a great sense of...
好了 你知道要找个好的承包人有多难吗
Okay,do you know how hard it is to get a good contractor?
我的天啊
Oh,My god!
而可怜的沃尔特又刚经历了失恋
And poor walter just had his heart broken,
所以如果需要你对他表示友好 才能让我们的房子被修好
so if it takes you being nice to him to get our house fixed,then...
你为了新的房顶 帮我拉皮条?
You're--you're pimping me out for a new roof?
还有窗子
And windows.
我不是帮你拉皮条 我只是简单地要求你
And I am not pimping you out. I'm simply asking you
向一个孤单的男人表示下友好
to show some kindness to a lonely man
刚好他还很会修房顶
who happens to be an excellent roofer.
- 听着 如果友好你是指上床的话 - 说话小心点 我不会同意的
- Look,if by kindness you mean sex - watch your mouth.I would never suggest that.
你不一定非要满足他而让他重新燃起希望的
You can raise a man's hopes without satisfying them.
我这辈子都是这么做的
I've done it all my life.
安德鲁 我必须要回到我的家
Andrew,I haveot to get back into my house
而你是我唯一的希望了
and you're my only hope.
好吧
Fine.
为了你 我会调情
For you,I will flirt
去勾引 去引诱
I will flatter,and I will charm.
保佑你
Bless you.
作为交换
And in exchange
我要一台60英寸的纯平电视
I expect a 60-inch flat screen TV.
好 如果你能让他及时开工
Fine,and if you can get him to come in on time
并且不会超过预算 我还会加上立体环绕
and under budget,I'll throw in surround sound.
不行 那个叫沃尔特的家伙得继续痛苦下去
No.That Walter guy needs to stay miserable,
如果他不痛苦 就会去修好房子了
because if he's not,he'll fix her roof
- 然后她就会离开我们 - 妈妈 我们都知道这不可能长久的
and then she'll leave us. - Mom,we always knew is couldn't last forever,
不过她还是会在这里住上一两个礼拜的
and she'll still be here another week or two.
这点时间根本不够 她才刚刚开始
That is not enough time.She just started
给厨房刷模板 还有我本不该说的
stenciling the kitchen,and I didn't want to tell you this
她还说要弄个花园
but there is talk of an herb garden.
- 我要去阻止她 - 怎么做?
I've gotta stop her. - How?
我不知道 可是我已经喜欢上了熨烫枕套的味道,
I don't know,but I've had a taste of ironed pillowcases,
我才不要回到以前
and I am not going back.
噢 沃尔特 你这里沾到一点
Oh,Walter,you got a little right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 各位 抱歉打扰你们
Hey,everybody.I'm sorry to interrupt
不过那个苹果派的味道 让我直流口水
but the smell of that apple pie just made my mouth water.
别说了 马上就送上一片
Well,say no more.One slice coming right up.
苏珊.德尔菲诺 这位是沃尔特.比尔利希
Oh,Susan Delfino,this is Walter Bierlich.
- 这里是苏珊的家 她好心收留了我们 - 嗨 你好吗
This is Susan's house.She's kind enough to take us in. - Hi.How are you?
好的 给你
All righty.Here you go.
谢了
Thanks.
噢 你要在这里吃吗
Oh.You're going to eat that...here?
噢 我只是坐一下下
Oh,I'm just gonna visit for a while.
安德鲁 我们都很想你
So,Andrew,we miss you around here,
有自己的住所一定很爽
but I bet you love having your own place.
是啊 很棒
Uh,yeah.It's--it's cool.
不过当然 会很寂寞
Of--of course,it does get lonely.
偶尔有人来拜访就更好了
It'd be nice to have someone stop by once in a while.
你会把人勾过去的 你一直都有这魅力
Oh,well,you'll reel somebody in. You always do.
你真该看看他的上一个男朋--贾斯汀
You should have seen his last boyfriend--Justin.
他真是太性感了
He was so hot.
你真的对那些
You really had a thing
年轻有肌肉的小男生很有一套啊 是不是
for the young,ripped musclboys,huh?
他曾经是的 不过安德鲁现在长大了
He did at one time,but Andrew's outgrown that.
他意识到了如此肤浅是多么的愚蠢
He realized the folly of being so shallow.
的确 现在他改成喜欢
Exactly,and now,um,his tastes have gone to
更成熟 更有教养的 比如沃尔特这样的
the more mature,cultured types,like,uh,Walter here.
这是在安排相亲吗
This is a fix-up?
我只是从没想到我会碰上这种事
Well,I just--it never would have occurred to me,you know,
因为年龄差距是这么大
Because of the vast age difference.
不过干吗不呢 人生苦短啊
But,hell.Why not? Life is short.
对沃尔特来说自然是更短了
Certainly shorter for Walter.
- 苏珊 - 噢 别误会我 我是觉得这样很好
Susan. - Oh,no,don't get me wrong.I mean,I think it's great.
你应该随时接受那些唾手可得的爱
You should grab love wherever you can find it.
即使你的朋友认为你是花钱买来的,可是谁会在乎呢?
Who cares if your friends think that you're paying for it?
你何不拿着这块派送到楼上给朱莉呢?
Oh,so why don't you take this piece of pie upstairs to Julie?
不 她说得很对 我朋友肯定会这么想的
No,she's right.That's exactly what my friends would think.
- 那你需要些新朋友了 - 嘿 听我说 知道吗?
Well,then you need new friends. - Hey,listen.You know what?
你看上去还不错 把你带到我的前男友面前炫耀一下
You seem like a nice guy,and it would be greatto parade you
会很棒的 但是 呃 那就是在利用你了 - 他不介意的
in front of my ex,but,uh,then I'd be using you. - Well,he doesn't mind.
没关系 带我去炫耀吧
No,parade me.
他有个网状的背心性感的会让你前男友伤心欲绝
He's got a mesh tank top that would bring your ex to tears.
是的,嗯,不错,听起来很诱人
Yeah,well,you know,as tempting as that sounds,
可你也知道,我还没准备好约会 所以...
you know,I'm just not ready to date,so...
非常感谢你们请我吃饭
Thank you so much for the dinner.
沃尔特 等等
Walter,wait!
我想我把派给朱莉送去吧
Well,I guess I'll just bring this pie up to Julie.
你
You.
坐下
Sit.
有人来这里见我们还是怎样?
So is someone meeting us here or what?
呃 是这样的 我打电话给了经理
Well,here's the thing.I called the general manager to ask
问他我们是否可以在这里撒骨灰
if we could scatter the ashes here,
他说绝对不可以
and he said absolutely not.
那我们该怎么进去呢
So how are we getting in?
利奈特
Oh,Lynette.
嘿 你可是教唆犯 也是从犯
Hey,you've abetted. Might as well aid.
走开
Leave us.
好吧 我知道那听起来很自私
Okay,I know that it sounds selfish,
但我这么做是因为我想让你们留下来
but I did what I did because I want you to stay.
为什么? 我以为你想自己的房子自己住
Why? I-I thought you'd want your house back.
是的 当然 某天吧
Well,yeah,sure,someday,
可是现在 我很喜欢有你照顾我
But right now I just love having you take care of me.
做饭呀 打扫呀 把东西按字母排序啊
All the cooking and the cleaning and the alphabetizing...
让我觉得
It's helping me feel like
自己不会崩溃掉
I'm not just about to fall apart.
噢 亲爱的 你没事的
Oh,sweetie,you're okay.
不是的
No.
我怀孕了 而我丈夫进了勒戒所
I'm pregnant,and my husband's in rehab,
唯一让我看起来正常的理由
and the only reason I seem sane is
就是因为你在这儿 让这个地方像个家
because you're here, making my house feel like a home.
这番话会奖励你
This is a conversation that could benefit
一些自制巧克力脆片饼干
from some homemade chocolate chip cookies.
能再给杯牛奶吗?
Can I have milk,too?
马上来
I'll be right back.
你想先说点什么吗?
Do you maybe want to say something first?
噢 好的 我想是吧
Oh,uh,yeah,I guess so.
"不要站在我的坟前哭泣"
"Do not stand at my grave and weep."
我不在那儿 我也没有沉睡
Um,"I'm--I'm not there.I do not sleep.
"我是一阵一阵的微风 我...
"I am a thousand winds that blow. I am...
是雪地钻石般的光辉"
the diamond glints of snow."
"我是照在成熟稻子上的阳光
"I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是秋日温柔的细雨"
I am the gentle autumn's rain."
"不要站在我的坟前哭泣
"Do not stand at my grave and cry.
我不在那儿 我也没有沉睡"
I am not there. I did not die."
听起来好欣慰
That was lovely.
我们开始撒吧 尽量别站在下风方向
Let's dump her.And try not to stand downwind.
- 她是三垒 是吗 - 是的 是的 是的
She played third be,right? - Right. - Right,right,right.
天啊
Oh,my goodness.
等下 对不起 是游击手
Wait.Uh,sorry.Shortstop.
好了
Okay.
不对 就是三垒
No,it was third.
该死的 凯伦 我的艾达快撒完了
Damn it,Karen.I'm running out of Ida.
好了 不许动
Okay,don't move!
就站在那里 把手举起来
Stay right where you are and show me your hands.
好了 分开行动
Okay,split up
我们车上见 快跑
and I'll meet you back at the car. Go!
嘿 嘿 停下
Hey,hey!Right there!
女士 快回来
Lady,get back here!
快点
Come on.Come on.
别跑了
Uhh!Come on!
快跑 无名氏 快
- Run,Jane Doe,run!
抓住她
Just grab her!
嘿 停下来
- Hey,stop,hey!
我抓到她了
I got her.
走吧
Come on.
等我坦白之后 她妻子告诉我
So when I finally came clean,his wife told me
她把所有有关海外帐户的文件都粉碎了
she shredded anything that had to do with offshore accounts.
她是为了保护阿尔
She was protecting Al.
所以我们破产了
So we're broke.
真对不起 亲爱的
I'm so sorry,honey.
我知道这很难过 不过我们还有彼此
I-I know this is bad,but we have each other.
我们可以复婚
We'll get married again
一切都会好起来的
and everything will be fine.
无论富贵贫穷 对吗?
For richer,for poorer,right?
无论疾病健康
In sickness and in health.
自始至终
The whole nine yards.
(“整九码”是一个英语习语,意思是“全部、自始至终、尽最大努力”)
我去一下咖啡厅
I'm gonna go down to the cafeteria and get us
买杯姜汁麦酒
a couple of ginger ales
为我们的未来干杯
to toast our future.
嘿 医生 他一天比一天好了呢
Hey,doctor.He's looking better and better every day.
继续好好治他哟
Keep up the good work.
你还没告诉他 是不是?
You haven't told her yet,have you?
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
卡洛斯 我知道你担心 不过给她些信心吧
Carlos,I know you're scared,but give her some credit.
她不会因为你失明而离开你的
She's not gonna leave you because you lost your sight.
你不了解加布的
You don't know Gaby.
感谢上帝那些警察只是小警告了一下我们
Thank god those cops let us off with a warning.
我差一点儿就三进宫了
I was this close to my third strike.
我很高兴我们实现了艾达的愿望
I'm just glad we gave Ida what she wanted.
你做了件好事
It's a beautiful thing you did.
可为什么我并没觉得好受些
Then why don't I feel better?
我不知道 为什么呢?
I don't know.Why don't you?
因为与她为我所做的相比
Because it wasn't enough
那还不够
not compared to what she did for me.
她救了我的孩子们
She saved my kids.
她是个很棒的女人
She's this amazing woman
可我从没想过要去了解她
and I never bothered to get to know her,
所以 没错 我撒了她的骨灰
So,yeah,I sprinkled her ashes,
但我要是在她成为骨灰之前
but it would have been nice
为她做些什么就好了
to do something before she was ashes.
这是我们永远学不完的一课
That's a lesson we all gotta learn over and over--
多多感恩那些在我们身边的人吧
appreciate people while we still got 'em.
没错
Yep.
三进宫?
Third strike?
前两次是咋进去的?
What were the first two?
说来话长喽
It's a long story.
那需要一瓶啤酒和一间灯光黑暗的酒吧
That requires a pitcher of beer and a dark bar.
我有时间奉陪
I got time for that.
你还在这儿做什么?
What are you still doing here?
我以为你在汽车旅馆找到地方了
I thought you found a motel room.
我是找到了
I did
但我想在走之前 把话说清楚
but I wanted to set something straight before I go.
我走并不是因为要遵从你的意愿
I'm not leaving because you want me to.
我走是因为我要离开你
I'm leaving because I'm walking out on you.
噢 我们是要玩这种游戏吗?
Oh,is that how we're gonna play this?
好吧 不管怎样 你要离开我了
Fine.Whatever.You're leaving me.
噢 是的 这就是原因
Oh,yeah,and here's why.
你把那一切都怪罪在你前夫身上
You blamed what happened on your ex-husband,
而我相信了你
and I believed you.
你说全都是他的错
You told me it was all his fault,
可现在我发现罪魁祸首都是你
and now I find out it was yours.
现在我们在背叛的道路上 扯平了
We're about even in the betrayal department now.
事实上
In fact...
我想你赢了
I think you win.
已经过去7天了
It had been seven days
自从那一场飓风席卷了紫藤巷
since a tornado devastated Wisteria Lane,
居民们继续着
and the residents continued to
重新拼凑生活中的碎片
pick up the pieces of their lives.
有些人挽救了珍贵的友情
Some salvaged precious friendships.
有人发现了他人那丰富多彩的过去
Some uncovered colorful histories.
有的人则遇到了人生中的意外挑战
Others found challenges they hadn't expected.
可之后...
And then...
有一个小女孩
there was one girl...
无意中发现了她一直在寻找的真相
who stumbled upon the truth she'd long been searching for...
只是....她后悔了
only...to wish she hadn't.