古战场传奇第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
I seem to have fallen through time. | 我好像穿越了 |
You need not be scared of me, | 不用怕我 |
nor anyone else here, so long as I'm with ye. | 只要我在你身边你不用怕这里的任何一个人 |
I'm leaving tomorrow, and I'm taking you with me. | 我明天就走我要带上你 |
I think it would be wise to have a healer along. | 我觉得带上医生很明智 |
- You're not Frank. - No, madam, I'm not. | -你不是弗兰克-是的女士我不是 |
You know Black Jack Randall? | 你认识黑杰克兰德尔 |
I won't risk you or anyone else | 我不能冒险让你或者别人 |
being taken prisoner by that man. | 被那个人抓住 |
Captain of Dragoons in the British Army | 英国陆军骑兵团队长 |
and your direct ancestor. | 也是你的直系祖先 |
Exactly. | 没错 |
Otherwise known as Black Jack. | 也叫"黑杰克" |
完整版请点击 | |
Flogged me twice in the space of a week. | 在一周内鞭打过我两次 |
The activities Dougal and his men were involved in-- | 杜格尔和他的人们在忙活的事... |
they were political. | 是政事 |
Dougal was raising money for a Jacobite Army. | 杜格尔在为詹姆斯二世党军队筹钱 |
Pleasure to see you again. | 非常荣幸再次见到你 |
Once more I ask you, is everything all right? | 我再问你一次有问题吗 |
古战场传奇高频词统计
古战场传奇高频词
Tell me, madam. | 告诉我女士 |
Are you here by your own choice? | 你是自愿来这里的吗 |
I appreciate your concern, Lieutenant, | 谢谢你的关心中尉 |
and I can assure you | 我可以向你保证 |
I am a guest of the Clan Mackenzie. | 我是麦肯齐家族的客人 |
As you wish. | 好吧 |
Nevertheless, I am certain my commander | 不过我的指挥官 |
will wish to speak with you. | 想跟你说几句话 |
He's presently in residence at the inn at Brockton. | 他现在在布罗克顿的旅馆里 |
Will you accompany me? | 可以跟我来吗 |
Well, if the lady goes, I go. | 如果这位女士去的话我也一起去 |
Very well then. | 那好吧 |
Even though I wasn't going by my own choice, | 虽然我不是自愿前往 |
I still felt a heaviness leave my breast. | 但我还是觉得松了一口气 |
And for the first time since I passed through the standing stones at Craigh na Dun, | 这是我通过克雷尼顿的石头穿越后 |
I found myself surrounded by my own people. | 第一次感觉周围都是自己人 |
They might be called Redcoats instead of Tommies, | 他们可能叫英格兰兵不叫英国兵 |
but they were still the British Army | 但是他们仍然是我 |
I had been a part of for six long years. | 朝夕相处了六年的英国军队 |
And somehow it felt liberating to be looked upon | 被人授以同情和尊重 |
with sympathy and respect | 而非敌意与怀疑 |
instead of hostility and suspicion. | 让人有种自由的感觉 |
I knew only too well what Dougal was feeling. | 我很清楚杜格尔现在的感觉 |
A Scottish village it may be, | 虽然这里是一个苏格兰村庄 |
and on Mackenzie land at that, | 也是在麦肯齐家族的领地上 |
but for Dougal, it was now enemy territory, | 但对杜格尔而言现在就是敌人的领地 |
and he was the outlander. | 而他是外来者 |
Dismount. | 下马 |
Each man see to it that his horse is grained and watered. | 大家都去给自己的马喂草料喂水 |
I would not entrust their care to our Scottish hosts. | 我可不相信我们的苏格兰主人会照顾好它们 |
If you'll follow me. | 请跟我来 |
My lord, may I present Mrs. Claire Beauchamp | 大人请允许我来介绍克莱尔·比彻姆太太 |
and Mr. Dougal-- | 和杜格尔先生... |
Come in. Come in. | 请进快请进 |
This is a happy surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
A most enjoyable surprise. | 天大的惊喜 |
It has been far too long since I last gazed | 我太久没这么凝视一朵 |
upon a lovely English rose. | 美丽的英格兰玫瑰了 |
The Lieutenant here claims | 这位中尉说 |
you have quite the story to tell. | 你有个很精彩的故事要讲 |
古战场传奇台词本中英对照
古战场传奇台词本单词标注
I'm so grateful you're willing to listen to it. | 你愿意听真是太好了 |
No, nonsense. I love stories. | 胡说什么呢我最喜欢听故事了 |
I've not heard a good one | 自从我来到这个破地方 |
since I first set foot upon this blasted turf. | 我就没听过什么好故事了 |
You must be absolutely famished. | 你一定饿坏了吧 |
I hope venison is to your liking. | 希望你喜欢吃鹿肉 |
Only the very best quality, I assure you. | 我绝对可以保证质量 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
I shot the beast myself. | 鹿是我亲自射杀的 |
It's a great country for hunting, | 这里非常适合捕猎 |
I'll give them that. | 我得承认这点 |
The cheese is surprisingly edible too, | 这里的奶酪也非常好吃 |
and the claret is my own, bottled in '35. | 葡萄酒是我自己带来的35年陈酿 |
Need I say more? | 其余不用多说了吧 |
Now, Lieutenant Foster, you're going to introduce me | 福斯特中尉现在为我引荐 |
to this noble Scottish gentleman. | 这位尊贵的苏格兰先生吧 |
My lord, may I present Dougal Mackenzie, | 大人请容我为您介绍杜格尔·麦肯齐 |
war chief to the Clan Mackenzie and brother to its laird. | 麦肯齐家族的战酋也是领主的弟弟 |
You have the honor of meeting brigadier general | 你眼前这位是陆军准将 |
Sir Oliver Lord Thomas, | 奥利弗·托马斯勋爵 |
knight of the bath and commanding officer of the northern British Army. | 御封骑士英国北部军队指挥官 |
War chief, eh? | 作战首领对吧 |
I'll say this for you, you look the part. | 不得不说你看着还挺像的 |
A fine specimen of the local inhabitants, my Lord. | 当地居民都是这个样子大人 |
How am I to address you, sir? | 我该如何称呼你先生 |
Ye kin call me Mackenzie, if in it please ye, | 如果你乐意你可以叫我麦肯齐 |
or if we're being formal, ye can call me Chief Mackenzie, | 如果要正式点你可以叫我麦肯齐首领 |
which in matters of war and bicker | 作战和吵架的时候一般都这么叫 |
leaves us ower fae each other as equals dinnae ye ken. | 这样可以显示我们两个人地位平等 |
I don't know about the rest of you, | 我不知道你们其他人怎么想 |
but I failed to understand a single word | 但是这个怪物说的话 |
the creature said. | 我一个字都不懂 |
I believe, my Lord, he was attempting to say | 大人我觉得他是想说 |
Chief Mackenzie would be acceptable. | 你称他为麦肯齐首领比较合适 |
There was more, but I must confess, it eluded me. | 虽然还说了别的但我得承认我也很困惑 |
Really... | 真的... |
Someone really ought to teach these people the king's English. | 真该有人去教教这些人标准英语了 |
I believe he's speaking English, sir. | 我相信他说的就是英语长官 |
Their form of English anyway. | 只是他们那的口音罢了 |
Well, it's a form that's damn offensive to the ear. | 这种口音听上去真他妈的难受 |
May I remind you, Lord Thomas, | 请允许我提醒您托马斯大人 |
there are parts in England, | 英格兰有些地方 |
Newcastle comes to mind-- | 比如说纽卡斯尔 |
where the local accent is equally unintelligible to our ears. | 当地的口音听起来也难以理解 |
Yes, yes, quite right. | 是啊是啊说的没错 |
完整版请点击 | |
You make a fine point, madam. | 你说得很对女士 |
The world would make a lot more sense | 如果每个人讲话都跟伦敦人一样 |
if everybody spoke like Londoners. | 世界会变得更有意义 |
If ye wish to hear Londoners speak, | 如果你想听伦敦腔 |
perhaps ye should have stayed in London. | 也许你该待在伦敦 |
I understood him perfectly well that time. | 我很清楚他刚说的话 |
I would be more than happy to oblige, sir, | 我乐意为你效劳先生 |
if only you behaved like the loyal British subjects | 只要你的行为举止跟忠诚的英格兰人无差 |
you're supposed to be. | 而你本该如此 |
That way my troops and I could return to more civilized environments. | 那样我和我的下属才能更礼貌待人 |
I must say though, I quite enjoy being a man in the field. | 我必须得说我相当喜欢田园生活 |
If only my servants moved as quickly as my soldiers. | 只要我的仆人们跑得跟士兵们一样快 |
If I stay here long enough, I could become a laird. | 我要在这里待得足够久可能会成为一个领主 |
Laird Thomas. | 托马斯领主 |
What do you think, all? | 你们觉得呢 |
Only then I supposed I'd have to wear one of those woolen skirts. | 到那时我猜我得穿着那种羊毛短裙了 |
Oh, I'm told it's a grave insult to ask a clansman | 我听说问族人在那玩意儿下穿的是什么 |
what he wears underneath that thing-- | 是一种极具侮辱性的行为 |
It's called a kilt, sir. | 那叫苏格兰短裙长官 |
I know perfectly well what it's called, Lieutenant. | 我很清楚那叫什么中尉 |
So tell me, | 告诉我 |
from one laird to another-- | 领主们之间的对话 |
Are ye purposely trying to embarrass the lass, | 你是打算让这个小姑娘难堪 |
or are ye just an arrogant wee smout? | 还是说你只是个傲慢的小混蛋 |
Good christ, man. Do you know to whom you speak? | 天呐你知道自己在跟谁讲话吗 |
You watch your words, sir, or I 'll have you. | 注意你的言辞先生否则我要你好看 |
Well, you pull that needle, | 把你的那根"针"拔出来 |
and we'll see who pricks who. | 看看是谁刺到谁 |
Dougal, Lieutenant, enough. | 杜格尔中尉够了 |
You're both behaving like children. | 你俩的行为就跟孩子似的 |
Yes, yes, quite right. Quite right. | 是啊说得对说得对 |
The lady's sense of propriety puts us all to shame. | 这位女士的礼节意识使我们感到羞愧 |
The question of the kilt will remain an enigma. | 关于苏格兰短裙的问题到此为止 |
My word, Madam. | 说到做到女士 |
If I were brave enough, I would commission you | 我要是足够勇敢会任命你 |
a colonel in one of my regiments. | 在我的部队里做一名上校 |
You do know how to order men about. | 你很了解该如何对男人发号施令 |
Aye, she does that. | 是的她的确如此 |
Well, it's been a delight meeting you, | 很高兴认识你 |
but I am afraid the venison is losing its heat. | 但恐怕鹿肉要凉了 |
I would ask you to join us, but as you can see, | 我很想请你入座但你也能看到 |
no room. | 没座位了 |
Beastly sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
You can keep your scraps. | 留着你的残羹冷炙自己吃吧 |
They're still serving good Scottish ale in the tap room. | 酒馆里还在供应上好的苏格兰麦芽酒 |
I'll be downstairs. | 我去楼下了 |
How are we ever going to make peace with such an ill-mannered people? | 我们怎么能跟如此无礼的种族和平相处呢 |
I must say, Mrs. Beauchamp, | 我必须说比彻姆太太 |
you've had the most mesmerizing adventure. | 你的冒险经历太令人着迷了 |
Yes, indeed, but having been brought here | 的确如此但被带来这里 |
and having met all of you charming gentlemen, | 遇到你们这些迷人的先生们 |
I do hope that my adventure is now over. | 我由衷希望我的旅途到此为止 |
Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
I would've thought you've had quite enough of Scotland. | 我早该想到你受够苏格兰了 |
In truth, I found the countryside most beautiful, | 实际上乡村景色非常美丽 |
my stay not altogether unpleasant, | 待在那里并非完全是不愉快的 |
but my greatest wish now is to be reunited with my family. | 但我现在最大的愿望就是能跟家人团聚 |
Yes, yes. | 是啊是啊 |
France. | 法兰西 |
Lieutenant Foster, I imagine there'd be no difficulty | 福斯特中尉我想护送比彻姆太太 |
in escorting Mrs. Beauchamp to Inverness, | 到因弗内斯不算什么难事吧 |
where she may book passage | 到那里无论她想去哪儿 |
to wherever it pleases her to go. | 订张船票就行了 |
No difficulty at all, sir. | 一点也不长官 |
I would be forever grateful. | 我会永远感激你们的 |
It's a trifle, madam. | 举手之劳而已夫人 |
You have my word on it. | 我向你保证 |
Well, in that case, | 既然这样 |
I will have a little bit more wine. | 我想再来点葡萄酒 |
Mm, I believe we'll all join you. | 我相信我们都要添杯酒 |
Inverness, and from there only a brief journey | 因弗内斯从那里很快就能到 |
would take me to the stones at Craigh na Dun | 克雷尼顿的巨石圈 |
and a chance to return to my own time. | 就有机会回到我自己的时代 |
To homeward journeys. | 敬回家之旅 |
May they be uneventful. | 祝平安无事 |
My lord, are you aware that | 大人你意识到 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字