金色花 - 拉宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔

孩提的世界,空灵而又纯净。天真烂漫的小孩子,仿佛是大自然的精灵,天真无邪又有一丝狡黠。

生命的轮回最是奇妙,在啼哭中降临世上的孩子,最终又为人父母,在抚育下一辈中真正懂得爱的意义。

偶尔某个瞬间,当惯了大人的我们,是不是也可以回到孩提时代,悄悄地与母亲一起捉迷藏呢?

Supposing I became a champa flower

假如我变成一朵金色花,

Just for fun

只是为了好玩,

And grew on a branch high up that tree and shook in the wind

长在那棵树的高枝上,笑哈哈地在风中摇摆,

With laughter and danced upon the newly budded leaves

又在新生的树叶上跳舞,

Would you know me, mother?

妈妈,你会认识我么?

You would call, “Baby, where are you?”

你要是叫道:“孩子,你在哪里呀?”

And I should laugh to myself and keep quite quiet.

我暗暗地在那里匿笑,却一声儿不响。

I should slyly open my petals and watch you at your work.

我要悄悄地开放花瓣儿,看着你工作。

When after your bath,

当你沐浴后,

With wet hair spread on your shoulders,

湿发披在两肩,

You walked through the shadow of the champa tree to the little court where you say your prayers,

穿过金色花的林荫,走到你做祷告的小庭院时,

You would notice the scent of the flower,

你会嗅到这花的香气,

But not know that it came from me.

却不知道这香气是从我身上来的。

When after the midday meal,

当你吃过中饭,

You sat at the window reading Ramayana,

坐在窗前读《罗摩衍那》,

And the tree's shadow fell over your hair and your lap.

那棵树的阴影落在你的头发与膝上时,

I should fling my wee little shadow on to the page of your book,

我便要投我的小小的影子在你的书页上,

Just where you were reading.

正投在你所读的地方。

But would you guess that it was the tiny shadow of your little child?

但是你会猜得出这就是你的小孩子的小影子么?

"Where have you been, you naughty child?"

“你到哪里去了,你这坏孩子?”

"I won't tell you, mother."

“我不告诉你,妈妈。”

That's what you and I would say then.

这就是你同我那时所要说的话了。

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。