1.If you want something in life,reach out and grab it.如果你想要什么,就勇敢去争取,去把握。#《荒野生存》
2.Never let anything stop you from chasing your dream.不要让任何事阻碍你追逐梦想。#《叫我第一名》
3.Spring stimulates renewal and rebirth after a long winter's nap.历经冬日的蛰伏,春日万象更新。#今日立春
4.To be a sailor of the world,bound for all ports.做世界的水手,奔赴所有的港口。#沃尔特·惠特曼《草叶集》
5.Fight for what matters to you.为你珍视的事物而奋斗。#《超凡蜘蛛侠2》
6.I could push myself and make my life good.用力推自己一把,创造更好的生活。#《风雨哈佛路》
7.Nothing that's worthwhile is ever easy.真正的有价值之事,并非一蹴而就的。# 尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯《瓶中信》
8.Don't lie to yourself.对自己坦诚。# 陀思妥耶夫斯基《卡拉马佐夫兄弟》
9.I take to the open road, the world before me leading wherever I choose.我踏上这坦途,世界在我前方,指向我想去的任何地方。#沃尔特·惠特曼《大路之歌》
10.Tragedy and delight, hand in hand.欢乐与悲伤,相伴而行。#《水形物语》
11.We never lack friends with a warm heart.我们身边从不缺暖心的朋友。#《楚门的世界》
12.Lanterns shine brightly on the Lantern Festival, bringing warmth and joy to all.元宵节灯笼闪耀,给所有人带来温暖与欢乐。#元宵节快乐
13.Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.勇气是所有美好品格的阶梯。#刘易斯·卡罗尔《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
14.We are most alive when we're in love.当我们沐浴在爱中,生命才最为鲜活。#今日情人节
15.I want a big life.我想要过精彩的人生。#《了不起的麦瑟尔夫人》第五季
16.Travel far enough. You meet yourself.走过更远的路,方能遇见更真实的自己#大卫·米切尔《云图集》
17.All endings are also beginnings.所有的结局亦是新的开始。#米奇·阿尔博姆《你在天堂里遇见的五个人》
18.To define is to limit.定义即设限。# 奥斯卡·王尔德《道林格雷的画像》
19.The only limits for tomorrow are the doubts we have today.明日的唯一桎梏,就是我们当下的顾虑。#皮塔克斯洛尔《第六行者的超能力》
20.A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone.读书养智,磨剑生锋。#乔治·R·R·马丁《权力的游戏》
21.The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.深信被爱,方得人生极悦。#维克多·雨果《悲惨世界》
22.I am the master of my fate.我命由我不天。# 威廉·欧内斯特·亨里《不可征服》
23.You've got to do what's right for you.从心择路,方得始终。# 尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯《恋恋笔记本》
24.Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.自信地朝着你的梦想前进。#亭利·戴维·梭罗《瓦尔登湖》
25.If you don't step forward,you're always in the same place.原地踏步,终难破局。#亨利·戴维·梭罗《瓦尔登湖》
26.The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences.灵魄之核,生于未历之境。#《荒野生存》
27.Hope is the oxygen of the soul.希望若存,灵魄不息。#《月球时代白日梦》
28.To be soft is to be unbreakable.以柔克刚,方为至坚。#王鸥行《温柔抵抗》