Level4 Unit2 Part4 A Video Project

正文:

Congratulations Lisa!

祝贺你丽莎!

congratulations for what?

祝贺什么?

We just heard the news.

我们刚听到这个消息。

What news! Don't keep me insuspense.

什么新消息! 不要吊我胃口。

QuickServe has accepted your video proposal.

QuickServe已接受您的视频提案。

Already? I just submitted it a week ago.

真的? 我一周前才提交。

Maybe so, but they like it so much that they made a quick decision.

也许是这样,但是他们非常喜欢它,于是他们迅速做出了决定。

They wanted you to get started on it as soon as possible.

他们希望您尽快开始。

That's a great news, but I'm still working on some other projects.

这是个好消息,但我仍在从事其他一些项目。

They need to be finished first.

他们需要先完成。

Can't you delay some of our other projects?

您能不能延迟其他一些项目吗?

I'm not sure. How important is this project?

我不确定。 这个项目有多重要?

They're putting a lot of pressure on us now, especially since they read your proposal.

他们现在给我们施加了很大压力,特别是因为他们阅读了您的建议。

They really like it.

他们真的很喜欢。

It's a very creative way of presenting their company.

这是介绍他们公司的非常有创意的方式。

It had everybody laughing.

它让每个人都笑了(这让大家都感到满意)

Yes, that was the idea.

是的,就是这个主意。

It was fun to do and our whole team thought it was funny.

这样做很有趣,我们整个团队都认为这很有趣。

Well, great job.

不错,干得好

I think it's the best work your team has ever done.

我认为这是您的团队做过的最好的工作。

To delay something mean to postpone it.

延迟某件事意味着将其推迟。

Everything depends on how important the project is.

一切都取决于项目的重要性。


正文2:

When can you get started on the project?

您什么时候可以开始该项目?

Are they going to pay extra?

他们要付额外的钱吗?

In my proposal, I said the earliest start date would be one month after signing the contract.

在我的提案中,我说最早的开始日期是签订合同后的一个月。

Was that in the proposal?

提案中有那个吗?

Yes, it was.Have they signed the contract yet?

是的,他们签合同了吗?

No, they haven't. But I'm sure that they will right away.

不,他们没有。 但是我相信他们会马上签的。

They'll also need to make an advance payment.

他们还需要预付款。

That was in the proposal, too.

那也在提案中。

We can't stop everything else just because they're excited.

我们不能仅仅因为他们感到兴奋而停止其他一切。

OK, I'll get back to them and let them know.

好,我会回头给他们,让他们知道。

Yes, please do. I've been through this kind of thing before.

是的,请这样做。 我以前经历过这种事情。

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

友情链接更多精彩内容