《要怀着希望》——[西班牙]阿莱桑德雷·梅洛
你懂得生活吗?你懂,
Do you know anything about life? You know,
你要它重复吗?你正在原地徘徊。
Do you want it to repeat? You are wandering in the same place.
坐下,不要总是回首往事,要向前冲!
Sit down, don't always look back on the past, move forward!
站起来,再挺起胸,这才是生活。
Stand up, stand up again, this is life.
生活的道路啊;难道只有额头的汗水,身上的荆棘,仆仆的风尘,心中的痛苦,而没有爱情和早晨?
The road of life; Is there only sweat on the forehead, thorns on the body, dust on the servant, pain in the heart, but no love and morning?
继续,继续攀登吧,咫尺既是顶峰。
Go on, go on climbing, it's the peak at hand.
别再犹豫了,站起来,挺起胸,岂能放弃希望?
Stop hesitating, stand up and stand up, can you give up hope?
你没觉得吗?你耳边有一种无声的语言,
Don't you think? There is a silent language in your ear,
它没有语调,可你一定听得见。
It has no intonation, but you must hear it.
它随着风儿,随着清新的空气,
With the wind, with the fresh air,
掀动着你那褴褛的衣衫,
Tossing your ragged clothes,
吹干了你汗淋淋的前额和双颊,
Blow dry your sweaty forehead and cheeks,
抹去了你脸上残存的泪斑。
Wipe away the remaining tears on your face.
在这黑夜即将来临的傍晚,
In the evening when the night is approaching,
它梳理着你的灰发,那么耐心,缓缓。
It combs your gray hair, so patiently and slowly.
挺起胸膛去迎接朝霞的蓝天,
Stand up to meet the rising blue sky,
希望之光在地平线上已经冉冉升起。
The light of hope has risen in Ran Ran on the horizon.
迈开坚定的步伐,认定方向,信赖我的支持
Take a firm step, identify the direction, and trust my support
迅猛地朝前追去……
To chase forward quickly ...