No one

无人与我立黄昏,无人问我粥可温。

No one stands with me in the evening, no one asks me how warm the porridge is.

无人与我捻熄灯,无人共我书半生。

No one lights out with me, no one shares my book half life.

无人陪我夜已深,无人与我把酒分。

No one accompanied me late at night, no one with me to share the wine.

无人拭我相思泪,无人梦我与前尘。

No one swears my yearning tears, no one dreams me and the dust.

无人陪我顾星辰,无人知我茶已冷。

No one accompanies me to look after the stars, no one knows my tea has been cold.

无人听我述衷肠,无人解我心头梦。

No one listens to my heart, no one interprets my dreams.

无人拘我言中泪,无人愁我独行路。

No one tears into my words, no one worries about my walk.

回首向来萧瑟处,无人等在灯火阑珊处。

Looking back always bleak place, no one waits in the lights out.

残阳与我立黄昏,阿婆问我粥可温。

The remnant sun and I stand dusk, old woman ask me porridge can warm.

飞蛾与我捻熄灯,笔砚共我书半生。

The moth and I turn out the light, the brush book together my half life.

孤月陪我夜已深,往事与我把酒分。

Lonely moon accompany me night already deep, the past and I drink cent.

春风拭我相思泪,睡梦与我恋前尘。

Spring breeze wipes my yearning tears, dream and I love the dust.

微风陪我顾星辰,案几知我茶已冷。

Breeze accompanied me to the stars, a few cases know that my tea has been cold.

归燕听我诉衷肠,暗香解我心头梦。

To the yan listen to me to tell the soul, dark fragrance to understand my dream.

素衣拘我言中泪,竹杖伴我独行路。

My tears in plain clothes, my walking stick.

回首向来萧瑟处,那人却在灯火阑珊处。

Looking back at the usual bleak place, the man is in the lights out.

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

  • rljs by sennchi Timeline of History Part One The Cognitiv...
    sennchi阅读 7,954评论 0 10
  • The Inner Game of Tennis W Timothy Gallwey Jonathan Cape ...
    网事_79a3阅读 13,117评论 3 20
  • 如果他不喜欢你了,别再浪费自己啦。 你被他爱过的呀,也被担心过,被紧张过, 以前你的小情绪他是在乎的, 以前你难过...
    我是阿雅1003阅读 220评论 0 0
  • 离开,是放弃的先兆;泪流,是失败的预告;在生活里跌跌撞撞,是否还能有那种向往?在烦闷里寻寻觅觅,是否还能有那种坚定...
    吾念所归阅读 293评论 0 2
  • 选取了方文山诗集的一部分,约1000字左右,可以发现文字比较温暖文艺,属于抒发个人小情绪型的。 林夕的词作与方文山...
    叶寄秋呀阅读 376评论 0 0

友情链接更多精彩内容