《Down By the Salley Gardens》

Down By the Salley Gardens

相遇在莎园

by W.B Yeats

作者:叶芝

Down by the Salley Gardens, my love and I did meet.

我曾和我的挚爱相遇在莎园中。

She passed the Salley Gardens, with little snow-white feet.

她踏著雪白的纤纤玉足,轻轻走过莎园。

She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree.

她要我简单的追求真爱,就像大树长出树叶一般自然。

But I being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

但我是那么的年轻愚笨,从来没有听从过她的心声。

In a field by the river, my love and I did stand.

我曾和我的挚爱并肩伫立在河畔的旷野上。

And on my leaning shoulder, She laid her snow-white hand.

她把她嫩白的小手,搭在我那微微倾斜的肩膀上。

She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs.

她要我简单的去生活,就像那生长在河畔的韧草一般。

But I was young and foolish, and now I'm full of tears.

但我是那么的年轻愚笨,现在唯有泪水涟涟,感怀满襟。

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

友情链接更多精彩内容