表达来谈论报价和提议:
Your preliminary offer was much higher than we expected.(你的初步报价远远超出我们的预期。)
I propose that you buy a different model. (我提议你购买另一种型号。)
What do you propose that we do?(你建议我们怎么办?)
My offer is 300 units at $250 each.(我的报价是 300 件,每件 250 美元。)
表达来拒绝报价或提议:
I'm afraid that price is out of the question.(这个价格恐怕毫无可能。)
I'm sorry, but we can't offer that kind of discount.(抱歉,但是我们无法提供那样的折扣。)
There's just no way we can accept your offer.(我们完全无法接受你的报价。)
表达来还价:
I have a counteroffer for you. How about 20%? (我给你还个价。20% 怎么样?)
What would you say if I offered $500?(如果我报价 500 美元,你觉得怎么样?)
Would you consider increasing the quantity?(你会考虑增加数量吗?)
Would you consider lowering the price?(你会考虑降低价格吗?)
其他:
Your preliminary offer is not what we expected.(你的初步报价不符合我们的预期。)
We propose that you give us a 15 percent discount.(我们建议你给 15% 的折扣。)
谈判,延迟做决定:
I can't decide this on my own. I'll have to check with my boss first.(这件事我不能自己做主,我需要向我的老板核实一下。)
I can't confirm this today. I don't know if we have enough money in the budget.(今天我无法确认,我不知道我是否有足够的预算。)
I want more information on this computer. I can't make a decision yet.(关于这个电脑我需要更多信息,我现在还不能决定。)
We need more time. Why don't we meet later in the week?(我们需要更多的时间,要不我们一周后再见?)