知识积累2

I stole a glance at her.我偷偷瞄了她一眼。

He is immersed in thought.他陷入了深思。

She signed deeply.她长吁一口气。

If you will be so good as to turn your head slightly to the left, you will see the door. I wish you good afternoon.如果你有自知之明,走好不送。我祝你午安。

I will doubtless learn that advantage of minding your own business. 我希望你先管好自己的事情。

We always get on well together. 我们一直相处融洽。

It was his habit every August to take his family to Eastbourne for change of air.

他习惯于每年八月举家前往伊斯特伯恩透透气。

My decision is irrevocable. 绝不反悔。

I am as obstinate as he is.我跟他一样倔脾气。

Maternal solicitude.   母亲的担忧。

We will let bygones be bygones. Everything can be smoothed over if he will come back now.  

如果他能回心转意,我们就既往不咎。

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容