如何面对过年亲戚朋友问有没对象?

亲友同学最爱问的这句:

"Are you seeing anyone?"

“你有对象/男票/女票吗?”

普通青年这么答:

1. "No."

“没有。”

2. "I'm dating around."

“一直在相亲。”

3. "I'm not tied down yet."

“还没遇到合适的。”

4. "I've been dating someone for a bit, but I can't say for sure she is the one."

“见过几个人,但都觉得不太合适。”

逗比青年这么答:

1. "Yes, and he's already got two kids of his own, so you'll get those grandchildren you've been waiting for!"

“有男友啊,他已经有两个孩子了。你不是一直想要外孙吗,这下你的愿望可以一步到位了!”

2. "Not exactly...I just joined a cult where we don't believe in any sort of lasting, committed relationships. We just use one another to keep the population populated."

“也不算有吧。。。我最近加入了一个教派,我们教的人都不相信人能有持久忠贞的感情。所以关于繁衍的问题,我们都跟自己人内部解决了,正好也可以扩大教众。”

3. "I see people all the time. I'm seeing you right now!"

“我一直在跟各种‘对象’见面啊,你不也是我见面的对象之一嘛!”

4. "Actually, I've found paper folding and basket weaving to be a better use of my time. Those are two of my new favorite hobbies, you know, since I'm single."

“讲真,我觉得折纸和编花篮是打发时间的好途径。你知道吗,自单身以来,我就喜欢上这两个爱好了。”

精彩推荐:

北京国贸中心广场华尔街英语收费http://www.douban.com/note/536026460/

2016镇江韦博国际英语价格http://www.douban.com/note/536192477/

天津英孚教育收费贵不贵http://www.douban.com/note/536190887/

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容