小猪佩奇第一季第30集 照顾猪宝宝 Babysitting

猪妈妈和猪爸爸今晚外出。猪奶奶和猪爷爷来照料孩子。

Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are going out for the evening. Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig are going to baby-sit.

奶奶,爷爷!

Granny Pig, Grandpa Pig!

你们好,我的小宝贝!你们好!

Hello, my little ones! Hello.

佩奇,乔治。上床睡觉!快!

Peppa, George. Into your beds. Quick!

晚安!我的小猪们!晚安。睡个好觉!多么可爱的小宝贝们!

Goodnight, my little piggies! Goodnight. Sleep tight. What little darlings.

现在快点睡觉吧。

Now go to sleep quickly.

好的,妈妈。

Yes, Mummy.

表现得真好!

So well behaved! 

猪妈妈和猪爸爸离开家了。

Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are leaving for their evening out.

佩奇和乔治表现得很好。猪妈妈一说他们就去睡觉了!

Peppa and George are so good. They just fell asleep when Mummy Pig told them to!

照顾孩子太简单了!

This babysitting is easy.

乔治?乔治,你还醒着吗?

George? George, are you awake? 

嘘!

Shhh!

什么奇怪的吵声。

What strange noises.

我想我们是不是该上楼看一下。。。

I wonder if we should check upstairs...

佩奇,乔治?你们醒了吗?

Peppa, George? Are you awake?

好吧,我从来没有见过这么快睡着的。

Well, I never, fast asleep.

所以,刚才的声音不是佩奇和乔治发出来的哦。

So, it wasn't Peppa and George making all that noises.

我什么都没听见了。

I can't hear anything.

我想他们真的睡着了。我们来看电视吧。

I think they really have fallen asleep. Let's watch some television.

园艺。今天我们来谈谈玫瑰花。

Gardening. Today we are talking about "Roses".

哦,我喜欢园艺节目!

Oh, I love gardening programs!

这种Gavesgate玫瑰花的刺很多。修剪它时,先剪掉它的头,然后再摘掉它的花苞。

The Gavesgate is a particularly thorny rose. To prune it, start by lopping off the head and then snip away the budding shoots.

奶奶?

Granny Pig?

佩奇?乔治?你们俩不是应该睡着了吗!

Peppa? George? You should be in bed asleep!

乔治和我一点也不困。我们可以和你们一起看电视吗?

George and I are not sleepy at all. Can we watch TV with you?

好吧。。。我想看一会电视你们就会困的。

Well... I suppose watching a little TV might make you sleepy.

好耶!

Hurray!

冰岛玫瑰对于园艺爱好者来说是非常稀有的品种。但是温暖的环境不利它们生长。

Icelandic Roses are a rare treat for the discerning horticulturist. But they are prone to lobbing in temperate habitats.

这节目实在太无聊。爷爷?你能和我们玩游戏吗?把我们抛到空中又接住的游戏

Oh, this program is very boring. Grandpa Pig? Can you play that game where you throw us up and catch us?

好的,但是一次只能一个人!

Okay, but just one turn each!

你好像比以前重了。现在轮到乔治了。

You seem heavier than before. Now it's George's turn.

到我了!高点!高点!

My turn! Higher! Higher!

也许猪爷爷有点累了。

Maybe Grandpa Pig is a bit tired. 

我知道!奶奶,我们来玩捉人游戏吧!

I know! Granny Pig, let's play catch!

呃。。。

Err....

你是捉人的那个!来捉我们呀!抓不到我!

You're "it". Catch us if you can! Can't catch me!

我来捉你们了!

I'm going to catch you!

猪妈妈和猪爸爸回家了。

Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are back home.

希望我们的小猪们都睡着了。

I hope our little piggies are asleep.

你好?有人在吗?小猪们都睡着了!大猪们也睡着了!

Hello? Anyone here?  The little piggies are asleep. And so are the big piggies.

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。