海之恋  - 约翰·曼斯菲尔德

海子说,我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开。大海那诱人而灵动的湛蓝,一望无际,云与天相接,波光澜澜,如梦似幻,曾让无数人流连忘返。无论浊浪滔天,还是细流涓涓,大海总是那样宏阔,包容,处处显露出海纳百川的气定神闲。

走过海边,一枚枚贝壳,一帆帆眷恋,一缕微风款款,都是游人深深浅浅的思念。碧海蓝天,似轻烟的裙袂,缥缈,悠然。闲庭信步在云水间,看碧海卷起千堆雪,那是云儿倾尽一生的期盼。 

图片发自简书App

图片发自简书App

I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,

我多想再次回到大海,回到那寂寥的海天相连

And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by;

我只想独自驾驶那高大的帆船;

And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,

看浪花和白帆在风的歌唱中飞舞

And a gray mist on the sea's face, and a gray dawn breaking.

雾雨弥漫在海面,透出曙色一线。

I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide

我多想再次回到大海,那野性的呼唤

Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;

如此清晰,使我无法拒绝;

And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,

风舞云飞,浪花涌溅,

And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

还有那海鸥的哭啼,是我唯一的惦念。

I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,

我一定要再次回到大海,似吉普赛人浪迹天边

To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;

像海鸥,像鲸鱼,咧咧的风像一把锋利的刀

And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,

我只想似流浪者笑对如戏人生,

And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.

让欺诈在静谧、甜美的梦中消散。

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

友情链接更多精彩内容