一些句子:
1. Don't forget to clock in,otherwise you won't get paid. 别忘了打卡,否则领不到钱.
2. Keep your shirt on. He didn't mean to offend you. That's just the way he talks. 保持冷静。那只是他说话的惯常方式,他并非有意要冒犯你.
3. Let's go for a joy ride. 让我们去兜兜风.
4. This is a red-letter day for Susan. She made her first sale to a very important client.
今天是Susan的大日子. 她和一个非常重要的客户做成了第一笔生意.
5. Peter’s vacation plans went up in smoke when a crisis arose in the office. 办公室出了问题,Peter的假期泡汤了.
6. We should probably hit the road. It’s going to take us two hours to get home. 我们可能该上路了吧?到家的两个小时呢!
7. He pulled some strings and managed to get us front row seats for the concert. 他运用关系替我们拿到音乐会前排的位子.
8. Let me spring for dinner. 我来请客吃饭吧.
9. Don't jump the gun. We have to be patient for a while. 不要草率行事. 我们应该耐心等一会儿.
10. His story sounds fishy. We should see if it's really true. 他的故事听起来可疑。我们应该看看到底是不是真的.
11. Chris flipped out when I told him that we won the game. 我告诉克里斯我们赢了比赛时,他乐歪了.
12. The movie was a flop. Nobody went to see it. 这部电影卖座率奇低,没有人去看.
13. The comedian ad libbed most of his routine. 那个喜剧演员大多是即兴表演.
14. They hit it off instantly and have been good friends ever since. 他们一见面就很投缘,从此成了好朋友.
15. The players were down in the dumps after their team lost the championship game. 球员输掉决赛那一场后个个垂头丧气.
16. We've horsed around long enough. It's time to get to work. 我们闹够了,该去工作了.
17. You can't pass up this job. This kind of opportunity comes only once in a lifetime. 你不可错过这个工作. 这种机会一辈子才有一次.
18. She went whole hog in planning the New Year's Eve party. 她全心全力筹办新年晚会。
19. Let's get the ball rolling. 让我们开始吧.
20. If you hope to keep your job, you'd better get on the ball and meet the deadline.
如果你还想要你的那份工作,你最好用心做,赶上最后期限!