格林第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

格林第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
"小猪小猪让我进去"大灰狼对小猪说 "你休想"小猪回答道
Here we go. Pop it in. 跟我做举起来
When it gets hard, push harder. 手臂吃重的时候就加把劲
Let the weight do what it does. 让哑铃为你塑造坚实的肌肉
Five, four... 五四
Bummer. 倒霉
Oh, man. 老天
Not my Iron Butterfly! 把我心爱的铁蝴蝶也给烧了
Mr. Lasser, you said you walked outside 拉瑟先生你说你刚好在爆炸前
just before it exploded? 走出了屋子
Well, yeah, detective. 是的警探先生
If I would've been in there, 如果我当时待在屋里
I wouldn't be out here. 现在就不可能站在这了
完整版请点击
Xena: Warrior Princess, Issue 17. 《战士公主西娜》第17期
This was a classic! 这本可经典了
Mr. Lasser, 拉瑟先生
we have a lot of people out here investigating the explosion. 我们派了不少人过来调查这起爆炸
If you were involved in any kind of bomb-making, 如果这跟你自制炸弹有关
now's the time to let me know before anybody gets hurt. 你最好现在就告诉我免得造成人员伤亡
格林高频词统计

格林高频词
Bomb-making? 自制炸弹?
Me? 就凭我?
I wouldn't know how to do any of that. 我对那种事一窍不通
Everything I love was in there. 我心爱的东西全都在屋里
My entire life. 我生活的全部
My brother's baseball cards. 包括我哥的棒球卡
Now, if my brother knew about this, 要是我哥知道了这事
he would crap a car. 准得发飙
Shouldn't he be happy you're alive? 难道他不该庆幸你还活着吗
How's he gonna hear? 他哪能听得进去
Hey, you're gonna need a place to stay tonight. 你今晚需要找个地方过夜
Why don't you give your brother a call? 给你哥打个电话吧
Your cell phone's not that good, detective. 你的手机没那么高级警探先生
He didn't make it out. 他没能走出来
Didn't make it out of what? 从哪走出来
His double-wide. 他的双箱流动屋
Same thing happened to him last month 上个月他碰上了同样的事
with him in it. 但人在屋里
He's so dead. 他把命丢了
Yeah, just boom! Man. 对就那么"砰"地一声
Just-just blown up. 全都炸飞了
It's like-it's like a crater. 就像个弹坑似的
The old dome is toast. 那老房子玩完了
But I-I-I got nowhere else to go. 但我没地去啊
So h-how 'bout it, man? 行不行啊哥们
J-just till I get back on my feet? 先让我缓过这阵再说
Please? 拜托了
Just for old times' sake? 看在老交情的份上
I-I gotta go. They're all up in my grill. 我先挂了他们过来找我了
So let's try to figure out who might want to harm you. 我们来分析一下有谁想伤害你
Detective, listen, bro. 警探先生你听我说
I'm a pretty happy guy. 我是个乐天派
That's the reason the name "Hap" works so well for me. 所以"阿乐"这名字才这么适合我
I love everybody, 我爱人人
and everybody loves me. 人人爱我
Even the guys I owe money to. 甚至是我的债主
Follow me. 跟我来
Uh, Jimmy Damon. 吉米·达蒙
I'm into him for about 3 grand. 我欠了他三千块
I-it's-it's a bar thing. 是因为酒吧的事
格林台词本中英对照

格林台词本单词标注
A bar tab? 毒品买卖吗
No, Jimmy Damon 不吉米·达蒙
was for a bar that I opened. 是帮我开酒吧的哥们
He was one of my backers. 他是赞助人之一
It was a really, really great idea. 那个酒吧主意超棒
You actually had your own bar 在每个人的座位上
right there at your own table. 都有一个独立的吧台
We lost our shirts. 我们赔得血本无归
Um, then there's, uh, Sammy Runyon. 还有萨米·鲁尼恩
I owe him, like, a couple grand. 我欠了他两三千
Strip mall creperie. 我们开了家小餐厅
You know those really thin French pancakes? 你知道那种超薄的法国煎饼吗
Now, pancakes are the new cupcakes. 我们想用煎饼取代杯托蛋糕
Or at least, they should've been. 起码当时是这么打算的
In fact, maybe I could interest you guys 其实我有个很特别的投资项目
in a really unique investment opportunity. 你们大概会感兴趣
Was your brother on the hook with any of these guys, too? 你哥哥跟这些人有瓜葛吗
No, man. 没有
Rolf was what you would consider a really solid citizen. 在大家眼里罗尔夫是个好市民
Any of these guys ever threaten you? 这些人恐吓过你吗
Well, yeah, all the time. 有啊家常便饭
But it's just talk, right? 但只是嘴上说说
Loan sharks break bones. 债主打人很常见
They don't usually blow people up. 但一般不会动用炸弹
Makes it harder to get paid back. 那样就更讨不回债了
According to the record, 根据警方记录
your brother's death was never investigated as a homicide. 你哥哥的命案并没有作为谋杀案调查
But due to the similarity of the circumstances, 但鉴于这两起案件十分相似
can you think of anyone that might wanna harm you and your brother? 你和你哥哥有什么仇家吗
No. 没有
We didn't hang around the same kind of people. 我们的交际圈不同
Excuse me. This guy says he's here 打扰一下这个人说他是
to pick up your vic. 来领受害人的
My main man, Monroe! 我的铁哥们门罗
I knew he wouldn't bail on me. 我就知道他不会扔下我不管
Buddy! 哥们
Don't we know that guy? 我们见过这个人吧
- Oh, god, it's good to see you, man! - Yeah, you too. -老天见到你太开心了-我也是
Yeah, that's the guy i thought was involved in the kidnapping. 嗯我当时以为他与那起绑架案有关
Clock guy. That's his friend? 那个钟表匠是他朋友吗
I guess so. 看来是的
Hey, you want me to take this? 这个案子需要我负责
No. No, Hank. I-I got this one. 不汉克交给我吧
I'm gonna go find the arson investigator 我去找纵火调查员
and tell him we're coming down. 告诉他我们要过去
完整版请点击
- Okay. - It's so great to see you. -好的-见到你真好
- You look awesome! - You know this guy? -你看起来状态不错-你认识这人吗
Yeah. That's my main man, Monroe. 是啊这是我铁哥们门罗
I told you he would come, didn't I? 我就说他会来嘛
Hap and I went through a treatment program together. 我和阿乐一起参加过治疗项目
Many years ago. 好几年前的事了
You have to, you know, honor the bond. 熟人的忙总归是要帮的
Can I take him out of here? 我能带他走了吗
Yeah, are-are we done? 是啊问完了吗
- C-can I go? - Yeah, you can go. -我能走了吗-你可以走了
But you might wanna lay low for a couple days 不过这几天你最好低调行事
till we figure out what we got going on here. 等我们查清原委再说
You think someone's trying to hurt him? 你觉得有人要杀他吗
We don't know. 目前还不知道
Can you keep an eye on him for a couple of days? 这几天看紧他好吗
Whoa, you guys know each other? 矮油你们俩认识吗
We've met. 见过
Oh, yeah? Where'd you meet? 是吗在哪见过
Like at a party or something? 派对上吗
Oh, wait, you didn't get arrested for doing 等等你该不会是因为重走老路
some of the stuff you used to do, did you? 被抓进去了吧
All right, let's go. Come on. 好了走吧快点
Time to go. 该走了
So you believe both explosions were accidental? 这么说你觉得两起爆炸都是意外吗
Yeah, that's how it appears to me. 对在我看来是这样
The inlet valve on the propane stove 那座圆顶屋里的天然气炉
from the geodesic dome was corroded, 进气阀门被腐蚀了
Not exactly unheard of in this wet climate. 现在气候潮湿这是常有的事
So we had a propane leak. 造成了天然气泄漏
The guy's breaker box was out-of-code. 他家的断路器老化了
He turned on one appliance too many. 由于他长时间开着某样电器
There was a spark. That was the point of ignition. 击出了火花于是点燃了天然气
Now in the older brother's double-wide, 而在他哥哥的双箱流动屋里
we had a nicked propane line. 我们找到了一条破裂的天然管
It was right next to a frayed extension cord. 就在磨损的延长电线旁边
Plus, there was severe rodent infestation. 另外还有严重的啮齿动物咬噬痕迹
Now, these rats-what they like to do 那些老鼠很喜欢
is sharpen their teeth on power cords. 拿绝缘电线磨牙
Same principle, right? 相同的原理
We got gas plus spark. 天然气加火花
Boom. Same result. 砰同样的下场
Now, is it possible that someone corroded the valve 是否可能有人蓄意腐蚀了阀门
or frayed the cord? 或磨损了电线
I get it. They're brothers. 我懂他们是兄弟
It's a very weird coincidence. 这种巧合太诡异了
I tried to find a connection between the gas companies, 我试着寻找两家燃气公司间的联系
there wasn't any. 但毫无收获
The service companies were different as well. 也不是同一家服务公司
Anything's possible. 虽然一切皆有可能
But I've got nothing here to indicate foul play. 但这里没有任何证据显示这是谋杀
I did have the C.S.U. Team 我让现场取证小组
pull some prints off the valves and the tanks. 提取了阀门和燃气罐上的指纹
Nothing was a hit on the database. 但没有在数据库里找到吻合的
And you guys know how this works. 而且你们也知道
I-I-I can't base my conclusions on the fact 我不能因为两个受害人有亲属关系
that both victims were related. 就妄下结论
You know, it says here 这里的记录上说
you were contacted by an insurance adjuster. 有个保险公司调解员跟你联系过
Yeah, whenever there's a loss of life, 是的只要出了人命
we try to work the case off our desk quickly 我们都会尽量解决赔偿事宜
to aid the beneficiary. 帮助受益人
You know who the beneficiary was 你知道他兄弟保险的
from the first brother's death? 受益人是谁吗
I'm not given that information 我一般不会提供这种信息
unless it's a criminal case. 除非这是一桩刑事案件
But typically, it's next of kin. 通常都是最近的血亲
I wonder how many are in that family. 我想知道这家有几个兄弟姐妹
We should talk to Hap. 我们应该跟阿乐谈谈
All right, you do that, 好的你去跟他谈
and I'll contact the insurance company. 我去联系保险公司
Well, I'm here if you guys need anything else. 如果你们有其他需要就来找我
And keep me in the loop. 有消息也告诉我一声
I'd love to know if we got a bad guy here. 我想知道这到底是不是谋杀
You can wash up in there. 你可以在那里洗漱
My aim is to keep the toilet clean. 千万别把厕所弄脏了
- Cool. - Your aim will help. -没问题-你瞄准了就好

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,313评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,369评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 159,916评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,333评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,425评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,481评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,491评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,268评论 0 269
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,719评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,004评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,179评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,832评论 4 337
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,510评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,153评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,402评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,045评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,071评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容