1. There’s nothing to tell. He’s just some guy I work with. 没什么好说的,他不过是我的同事
2. I don't want you/her to go through what I went through with xx. 我只是不想你/她重蹈我和xx 的覆辙
3. This is not even a date. It’s just two people going out to dinner, and not having sex. 这甚至不算约会,我们不过是出去吃晚餐,而且不做爱
4. This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself. 这家伙打招呼,我想自杀
5. Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡罗今天把她的东西搬走了
6. Let me get you some coffe. 我帮你泡杯咖啡
7. To hell with her, she left me. 去她的,她甩的我
8. Why does everyone keep fixating on that? She didn't know, how should I know? 为何大家都围着这个话题打转?连她都不知道,我怎么会知道
9. I told mom and dad last night, they seemed to take it pretty well. 昨晚我告诉我父母,他们好像还挺能接受的
10. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. 你现在很痛苦,很生气很受伤
11. Can I tell you what the answer is? Strip joint. 能告诉你解决之道吗?脱衣舞酒店
12. I don’t want to be single. I just wanna be married again. 我不想单身的,我只想再结婚
13. I just went to your building and you weren’t there. 我到过你的住处,你不在
14. so you wanna tell us now or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids? 你想现在告诉我们,还是等伴娘来再说?
15. Why am I doing this? and who am I doing this for? 我为何这么做?我为谁这样做?
16. So anyway I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you and I have kind of drifted apart, but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city. 于是我不知该走往何处,我知道你我有点疏远,但是你是我在这个城市,认识的唯一一个人
17. I was kind of hoping that wouldn't be an issue. 我希望那不是个问题
18. Anyway, I just had to get out of there. 总之,我要离开那里
19. Just try to think of nice calm things. 试着想着美好的事物
20. If you need anything, you can always come to me. 有任何需要,找我准没错
21. Stop hitting on her! 别勾引她了
22. Please don’t do that again, it’s a horrible sound. 别再这样,声音很刺耳
23. This is a Dear Diary moment. 这是一个值得纪念的时刻
24. I wish I could, but I don’t want to. 我希望我可以,但是我不想去
25. Please don't spoil all this fun. 请不要破坏这里的乐趣
26. I cann’t feel my legs. 我的脚麻木了
27. I know you probably think this is all about what I said the other night about you making love with your socks on. 你一定认为此事与我那晚说的话有关,关于你做爱时,穿着袜子
28. Machine cut me off again. 答录机又把我挂断了
29. I'm only 26 and I'm divorced. 我才26岁,我离婚 了
30. You know what the scariest part is? 你知道最可怕的是什么?
31. This is the best thing that ever happened to you. 这是你一生中最美好的事
32. I honestly don’t know if I’m hungry or horny. 我真的不知道自己是饥渴还是欲火焚身
33. Ever since she walked out on/ left me, I can't …... 自从她离开我以后,我不能......
34. Being spit on is probably not what you need right now. 被吐口水或许不是你现在需要的
35. I mean I have never made coffee before in my entire life. 我这辈子从没泡过咖啡
36. I am just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day. 我要清醒,去工作,不要整天都想他
37. I remember when I first came to this city. 我记得我第一次来这个城市的情形
38. My mom had just killed herself and my step-dad was back in prison. 我妈刚自杀,我继父再度入狱
39. I got here, and I didn't know anybody. 我在这儿人生地不熟
40. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel. 所以请相信我,你的心情我能体会