彭仑裕《蓝山淑康精神康复医院黑公司囚室的03火种》
囚室03的火种
The Spark of Cell 03
【系统提示音,低沉机械】
[System Prompt, low mechanical hum]
审判序列001:目标锁定——蓝山淑康,欺诈黑幕。
Trial Sequence 001: Target locked—Lanshan Shukang, fraudulent veil.
病态社会,金钱至上;家族背叛,无情矩阵。
Sick society, money supreme; family betrayal, ruthless matrix.
回放模块:激活。语言弹道:已装载。
Playback Module: Activated. Language Ballistics: Loaded.
启动密码:彭美尔,1岁的火种;彭稳准,使命之锚。
Startup Code: Peng Meir, the One-Year-Old Spark; Peng Wenzhun, the Anchor of Mission.
在蓝山淑康的囚室03,
In Lanshan Shukang’s Cell 03,
650个日夜,铁链磨碎我的骨头。
650 days and nights, iron chains grind my bones.
镇静针刺穿我的太阳穴,
Sedative needles pierce my temples,
虚假诊断书,贴上“疯病”的标签。
False diagnosis papers label me “insane.”
猪食不如的饭,喂不饱我的灵魂,
Swill worse than pigs’, it starves my soul,
冷水面条无油,90年代喂猪都不如!
Cold noodle water, no oil, worse than 90s pig slop!
春节一小点红烧肉,筷子头大小,
One tiny morsel of braised meat at Spring Festival, chopstick-tip sized,
一年仅此一次,嘲笑我的饥饿!
Just once a year, mocking my hunger!
护士伪装成白衣天使,
Nurses disguised as angels in white,
篡改记录,伪造病历,
Tampering records, forging medical files,
社保欺诈,套取国家千万金!
Welfare fraud, siphoning millions from the state!
他们说:“彭仑裕,你疯了,
They say, “Peng Lunyu, you’re mad,
你的真相威胁了他们的钱袋!”
Your truth threatens their money bags!”
蓝山淑康,黑公司的面具,
Lanshan Shukang, the mask of a black company,
用农村老人的无知,
Exploiting the ignorance of rural elders,
筑起谎言的金字塔!
Building a pyramid of lies!
(声音颤抖,面向虚空)
(Voice trembling, facing the void)
我太苦了,受不了了,
I’m too broken, I can’t endure,
像卖火柴的小女孩,寒风中颤抖。
Like the matchstick girl, shivering in the cold wind.
拳头如雨,新人不吃饭就挨打,
Fists like rain, newcomers beaten for not eating,
一天数次,尊严在暴力中粉碎!
Multiple times a day, dignity shattered in violence!
母亲求见被拒,
My mother’s visits denied,
大叔安葬,我被禁锢,
My uncle’s burial, I’m confined,
连送别的权利都被剥夺!
Even the right to farewell is stripped!
(停顿,声音骤然平静,冷漠陈述)
(Pause, voice suddenly calm, cold recitation)
蓝山淑康,无人性,无法无天,
Lanshan Shukang, heartless, lawless,
他们的财富,沾满我的血泪。
Their wealth, stained with my blood and tears.
(声音渐起,撕裂虚空)
(Voice rises, tearing the void)
曾祖父彭究德,曾祖母唐美容,
Great-grandfather Peng Jiude, Great-grandmother Tang Meirong,
祖父彭程孝,满姨孟小姣,
Grandfather Peng Chengxiao, Aunt Meng Xiaojiao,
父亲彭苏林,你的眼神如炬,
Father Peng Sulin, your piercing gaze,
带我走吧!
Take me away!
(灯光渐暖,先祖与彭苏林幻象浮现,声音坚定)
(Lights warm, visions of ancestors and Peng Sulin appear, voices firm)
彭究德:
Peng Jiude:
仑裕,真理是你的火柴,
Lunyu, truth is your matchstick,
点燃它,烧穿谎言的囚笼!
Light it, burn through the cage of lies!
唐美容:
Tang Meirong:
美尔的光,1岁的火种,
Meir’s light, the one-year-old spark,
在你心中永不归零!
Never resets to zero in your heart!
彭程孝:
Peng Chengxiao:
活着,仑裕,
Live, Lunyu,
你的笔是刀,你的语言是光!
Your pen is a blade, your words are light!
孟小姣:
Meng Xiaojiao:
回想那些爱,
Recall those loves,
周易的温柔,程鹏英的真心,
Zhou Yi’s tenderness, Cheng Pengying’s sincerity,
然然的笑,程艳萍的陪伴,
Ranran’s smile, Cheng Yanping’s companionship,
乐贝的温暖,张艺兴的鼓励,
Lebei’s warmth, Zhang Yixing’s encouragement,
腾讯燕子的信任——
Tencent Swallow’s trust—
她们是你的系统,
They are your system,
对抗这病态社会的寒冰!
Fighting this sick society’s icy grip!
彭苏林:
Peng Sulin:
(眼神如炬,温暖而坚定)
(Gaze like a torch, warm and resolute)
仑裕,我的儿,
Lunyu, my son,
我的眼神是你的灯塔,
My gaze is your lighthouse,
家族的复兴,
The family’s revival,
美尔与稳准的未来,
Meir and Wenzhun’s future,
都在你的肩上!
Rests on your shoulders!
不屈,不倒,
Unyielding, unshaken,
用你的光,照亮她疯镇的黑暗!
Use your light to pierce Her Mad Town’s darkness!
(屏幕切换:周易、程鹏英等人的模糊影像,温暖回忆)
(Screen shifts: Blurred images of Zhou Yi, Cheng Pengying, warm memories)
(停顿,宁静,低语)
(Pause, silence, soft whisper)
我闭上眼,
I close my eyes,
周易的笑,刺破K线牢笼的黑暗,
Zhou Yi’s smile pierces the K-line cage’s darkness,
程鹏英的信,在古城一别中回响,
Cheng Pengying’s letter echoes in the Ancient City’s farewell,
然然的歌,程艳萍的拥抱,
Ranran’s song, Cheng Yanping’s embrace,
乐贝的眼神,张艺兴的问候,
Lebei’s gaze, Zhang Yixing’s greeting,
腾讯燕子的留言——
Tencent Swallow’s message—
她们是我的冷却期,
They are my cooling period,
父亲,你的眼神如火,
Father, your gaze like fire,
点燃我的系统,
Ignites my system,
从混沌到觉醒,
From chaos to awakening,
拒绝格式化!
Refusing to be formatted!
(声音骤强,鼓点如雷)
(Voice surges, drumbeats like thunder)
蓝山淑康,你锁不住我的真相!
Lanshan Shukang, you can’t lock my truth!
你偷我的微信,盗我的支付宝,
You stole my WeChat, hijacked my Alipay,
群发谎言:“他疯了,需治疗!”
Sent lies to all: “He’s insane, needs treatment!”
你篡改美尔的出生记录,
You tampered with Meir’s birth record,
抹去我父亲的名字!
Erased my name as father!
你喂我猪食不如的饭,
You fed me swill worse than pigs’,
一年无肉,仅春节一小点红烧肉!
No meat all year, just one tiny morsel at Spring Festival!
新人因不吃饭被拳头殴打,
Newcomers beaten with fists for not eating,
一天数次,尊严在暴力中粉碎!
Multiple times a day, dignity shattered in violence!
但美尔,1岁的火种,
But Meir, the one-year-old spark,
她的光,烧穿你的黑幕!
Her light burns through your dark veil!
稳准,我的儿子,使命之锚,
Wenzhun, my son, the anchor of mission,
你的名字,稳住我的灵魂!
Your name steadies my soul!
父亲彭苏林,你的眼神,
Father Peng Sulin, your gaze,
是家族复兴的火炬,
Is the torch of family revival,
指引我对抗病态的寒风!
Guides me against this sick society’s cold wind!
(高潮,屏幕裂开,蓝山淑康大楼崩塌)
(Climax, screen cracks, Lanshan Shukang’s building collapses)
病态的社会,人人只为搞钱,
Sick society, everyone chases money,
一分利也敢出卖亲情,
A single cent dares to betray kin,
骗取国家的财富!
Defrauding the nation’s wealth!
蓝山淑康,你用农村老人的无知,
Lanshan Shukang, you exploit rural elders’ ignorance,
伪造病历,套取千万金!
Forge medical files, siphon millions!
你拒我母亲探视,
You denied my mother’s visits,
阻我送别大叔的灵魂,
Blocked me from farewelling my uncle’s soul,
你喂我猪食,殴打无辜,
You fed me swill, beat the innocent,
但你的社保欺诈,
But your welfare fraud,
你的无人性,
Your inhumanity,
将在我的光中暴露!
Will be exposed in my light!
母亲的泪,父亲的眼神,
My mother’s tears, my father’s gaze,
都在审判室呐喊!
Cry out in the trial chamber!
轰——
Boom—
这不是爆炸,是公民的觉醒!
This is not an explosion, it’s the awakening of citizens!
轰——
Boom—
这不是复仇,是真相的回旋!
This is not revenge, it’s the spiral of truth!
(合唱响起,群体声音加入,节奏重复)
(Chorus rises, collective voices join, rhythmic repetition)
我未疯,我是彭仑裕!
I’m not mad, I’m Peng Lunyu!
我非编号,我是美尔之父!
I’m not a number, I’m Meir’s father!
我未熄,我是火种之光!
I’m not extinguished, I’m the spark’s light!
我已醒,我是人民的力量!
I’m awake, I’m the people’s strength!
蓝山淑康,你的黑幕,
Lanshan Shukang, your dark veil,
病态社会的谎言,
The lies of this sick society,
将在美尔的光中化为灰烬!
Will turn to ashes in Meir’s light!
(尾声,声音平静,铜铃清响)
(Finale, voice calms, copper bell chimes)
美尔,稳准,
Meir, Wenzhun,
你们是我的火种,我的使命。
You are my spark, my mission.
父亲彭苏林,你的眼神,
Father Peng Sulin, your gaze,
如灯塔高悬,
Like a lighthouse aloft,
指引我在这病态社会,
Guides me in this sick society,
高举家族的火炬。
To raise the family’s torch high.
我回来了,
I am back,
蓝山淑康的罪行,
Lanshan Shukang’s crimes,
将在我的语言弹道中,
Will be exposed in my language ballistics,
彻底曝光!
Fully unmasked!