- 描述人物
- 描述团队默契
- 建立融洽关系
- 使用正确的语气
【1】描述人物
- He is really fun to be with.
他真是个开心果 - He's very easy to talk to.
他真的很容易沟通 - She's pretty aggressive.
她很咄咄逼人 - He is really hard to read.
他是难以琢磨 - She's quite quiet.
他比较安静 - He's rather hard to read.
他比较难理解 - I didn't like him at first,but I warmed to him.
刚开始我不喜欢他,但我逐渐喜欢上他了 - He is easy to talk to and gets on well with people。
他很容易沟通而且和人相处的融洽 - He doesn‘t get along with other teams too well.
他和其他团队相处的不太好 - She can come across as a bit cold something.
有时她有点距离。 - She‘s very quiet and mostly keeps to herself.
他很安静而且基本不和人交往。 - He puts people off when he‘s so aggressive.
当他如此咄咄逼人时,他把人都吓跑了。 - They warmed the food.
他热了热食物
They warmed to him.
他们开始喜欢上了他 - Lars is a funny guy.A little quiet in the beginning
,but when he warms to people ,he's really fun to be with.
拉丝是一个有趣的家伙。刚开始有点安静,但是当他开始逐渐与人相处融洽后,他真是一个开心果。
【2】描述团队默契
- They don’t seem to talk to each other a lot。
他们似乎彼此间不太说话 - He seems to be getting on well with the other engineers。
他似乎和其他工程师相处的很好 - He dosn't seem to have spent much time with his teammates。
它看上去没有花很多时间和他同事在一起 - They seem don't like on another。
他们看上去不喜欢彼此 - They‘ve warmed to one another pretty quickly.
他们很快就开始喜欢上彼此了 - Lot's of people have remarked how funny he is.
很多人都说她是多么有趣的一个人 - A few people have commeted lately that Toddy can be a bit agressive with other team members.
有几个人最近谈到托德对其他同事有点咄咄逼人 - Some people have mentioned that he keeps to himself a lot.
一些人提到他不太与人交往
【3】建立融洽关系
Do you guys often go out for dinner?
你们经常出去吃饭吗?
Yes,when there's a special occasion,like a birthday.
是的,在特别的日子,例如生日时.Do you ever go to the park?
你去公园吗?
Yes,but only when it's not too bad.
是的,但是近视在天气不太冷的时候Are you on Friendface?
你会用Friendface吗?
Yes,but I don't use it much ,only when I'm bored.
是的,但是我不太常用,只有在我感到无聊的时候
Right,yeah.Me too.
是的,是的,我也是Did you come in on the subway?
你坐地铁来的吗?
I usually do,but today it was sunny ,so I walked.
我通常做地铁,但是今天阳光灿烂,所有我走着来
Nice day,yeah.Actually,I never walk.Too lazy.
天不错,是啊,其实我从来没不走路,太懒.Are you going to the staff party?
你去员工派对吗?
Maybe,but I don't generally like that kind of thing.
可能吧,但是我总得来说不喜欢那种活动.
Un-hun,I know what you mean.I don't either.
恩,我知道你的意思,我也不喜欢.do you usually go out for lunch?
你通常出去吃午饭吗?
Sometimes,if it's sunny.
有时去,如果天气晴朗的话
Umm,I do the same.
恩,我也一样
【4】使用正确的语气
where's tomorrow's meeting? (非正式的语气)
明天会议在哪里?
I was wondering where tomorrow's meeting will be?(比较正式的语气)
我想知道明天的会议在哪里?Sorry to disturb you.(这个短语比简单的hey更有礼貌)
对不起打扰你了.Do we need to come?(有点直接)
Is it necessary to attend?(比较委婉的表达)
一定要来吗?朋友要求你做某事,你可能会说no problem,但是在正式场合需要添加词汇,比如:
No problem at all.I'll do that staight away.
完全没问题,我马上就去做在正式场合可能还会用到的短语
I'm afraid that's not possible.
恐怕那是不可能的.
Could you possibly tell me when you'd be available?
你能不能告诉我你什么时候有空?
Would it be possible to get me an estimate.
能不能估计一下?We have to put off the meeting.
我们不得不推迟会议
It's necessary to postpone the meeting.
有必要推迟会议We'll look into all the alternatives.
我们会调查所有的选择.(非正式)
We’ll investigate all the alternatives.
我们会调查所有的选择。We need to deal with this issue.
我们需要处理这个问题。
We need to resolve this issue.
我们需要解决这个问题
含有大量成语的一般不正式
I’m rushed off my feet
我很忙
It's a pain in neck.
真烦人'
Thanks so much. You’re a star !(比较正式)
谢谢你,你是一个明星