这是马云2017年10月17日在俄罗斯开放创新论坛的演讲。
在我看来,马云是世界上为数不多的能看到未来的人之一。他的本次演讲,可以说是干货满满,揭示了未来三十年的人类走向。
中心思想是三点:
1.人类要自信
2.未来三十年依然是互联网的世界
3.未来人类的教育必然会改变
其中我个人非常赞同他说的第二点。他说绝大多数人,都是先看到后相信,少部分人是先相信后看到,所以少部分先相信后看到的人是领袖,如果想成为亿万富翁,那就应该先相信,后看到。我想早在1999年,他创立阿里巴巴的时候,就相信未来中国一定会有非常繁荣的电商贸易。阿里巴巴的成功,都是他一开始就预想到并且相信的东西。然后他带领着团队往他所相信的未来去努力去发展,最终看到了他之前所预料并相信的未来。如今他再次相信未来三十年,网络一定会进一步改变整个世界的走向,实现真正的技术,生产,贸易全球化。
其次,关于教育问题。马云和我的理念也是相同的,人类去和机器比计算力,比记忆力是非常愚蠢的,也是注定会输的。人是不可能比机器聪明的,就像人不可能跑的比汽车快一样。 所以未来对下一代的教育,必然也是颠覆性的,不会是像现在这样以知识灌输为主导。未来,教育的主导方向必然是EQ(情商)、IQ(智商)和LQ(爱商)。
以下是原版中英文对照逐字稿,有兴趣的朋友可以看下。
演讲稿
谢谢
Thank you.
我注意到很多人说
I noticed a lot of people talk about
新技术将会取代很多职业
the new technology is gonna replace a lot of jobs
人们开始担心害怕
and as people start to fear and a worry.
可以担心,可以害怕
It is OK to worry, it is OK to fear,
但不要担心太多,害怕太多
but do not worry too much and fear too much.
我从不担心总理该担心的事
And I never worry about the things the Prime Minister's worry about.
我从不担心科学家该担心的事
I never worry about things the scientists are worried about.
让我头疼的事已经够多了
I've enough headaches.
所以我只担心我自己
So I just worry about myself.
你只需要解决你自己的问题
You solve your own problems,
想你自己的未来,你的商业的未来
think about your future, your business future.
这可能更有好处
It's probably more efficient.
人们担心未来
People worry about the future,
因为他们缺乏自信
because their lack of confidence,
缺乏对未来的想象力
and lack of the imagination for the future.
我认为,未来将要面临的问题,我们可能无力应对
I think that we don't have solution for tomorrow,
但解决方式是存在的
but there is solution for tomorrow.
你没有解决方法,总有人有
You don't have this solution, somebody has.
相信我们的年轻人
Trust our young people
相信别人,我们有70亿人
and trust the people in that we got 7 billion people.
他们足够聪明,我们的孩子也会足够聪明
They are smart enough, our kids will be smart enough
能解决所有这些问题
to solve all these problems.
第二件事是,过去的两个世纪里
And the second thing is that in the past two centuries,
我们把人变得像机器
we make people like machine.
而在未来,特别是今天
And in the future, especially today,
我们把机器变得像人
we make machine like people.
但到最后,机器只会是机器
But in the end, machine should be machine like,
人只会是人
people should be people like.
人类,你要自信
And people should have confidence
我们人类有信仰
that we people have believed,
我们有宗教,我们有价值观
we have religion, we have value,
这是机器所没有的
which machine does not have.
我不相信机器将会完全取代人类的工作
And I don't believe the machine is gonna take away man's job.
每一次技术革命
And every technology revolution,
我们有三次技术革命
there're three technology revolution we had.
第一次工业革命取缔了很多职业
The first technology revolution killed a lot of jobs,
却创造了更多的职业
created even more jobs.
第二次工业革命取缔了很多职业
Second technology revolution killed a lot of jobs,
创造了更多的职业
and create more jobs.
我们将会创造更多的职业,这是确定的
We are going to create more jobs, this is for sure.
你只需要做好你自己的工作
And you have to work by yourself,
不要担心其他的东西
don't worry about the other part of those.
总理、总统,他们可以去担心
The Prime Minister, president, they can't worry about it.
第二件事是,我相信大多数人
The second thing is I believe that most of people
都是先看到一件事,然后才相信它
they see it and then believe it.
只有很少的人,他们先相信一件事,然后才看到它
Very few people they believe it and then they see it.
这些人我们称之为领袖
These are the people called the leaders.
所以如果你想要成功
So if you want to be successful,
你想要成为亿万富翁
you want to be a billionaire,
你要去相信一件事
you have to believe it,
然后你会看到未来
and then you will see the future.
所以我想,在未来的30年
So I think in the next of 30 years,
顺便要说,我不认为是未来50年
by the way, I don't think next to 50 years,
我们只需要数着未来30年
we should account for the next 30 years,
我们不需要50年,只要30年
we don't have 50 years, only 30.
在未来的30年
Next to 30 years,
互联网将会变得和电力一样重要
Internet is going to be as important as electricity.
互联网将会比石油更重要
Internet is more important than oil.
所以我认为互联网、DT技术、数字技术
So I think Internet, the DT technology, the digital technology
或者是你们称之为数据技术
or which you call it data technology
将是包容性、可持续性、幸福、健康的问题的解决之道
is going to be the solution to solve the problem of inclusiveness, sustainable and happy and healthy.
我认为今天我们
I think today we are...
世界经济正在面临包容性的挑战,对吧?
The world economy is facing the challenge of inclusiveness, right?
整个世界的全球化是被6万个大公司操控的
The whole world globalization is controlled by 60000 big companies.
大多数中小企业,年轻人
Most of the small, medium-sized companies, young people,
他们没有机会
they don't have the chance.
但互联网可能是解决方案,DT可能是解决方案
But Internet may be the solution, DT is the solution.
未来30年,80%的企业将会在互联网上
80% of the business in next 30 years will be on the Internet.
80%的业务将是全球性的
80% of the business will be global,
无论你是小公司还是大公司
whether you're small business or big business,
你必须是一个全球化的公司
you have to be a globalised company.
所以我认为,世界不仅需要G20
So I think the world does does not only need the G20,
还需要G200
we need G 200.
世界不需要B20
The world does not need a B20,
需要B200
we need to B200.
未来将不会有电子贸易
And in the future there will be no ecommerce,
将会有电子商务
it's called an e-business,
每个生意都将参与进来
every business will be in.
未来将不存在中国制造
In the future would be no made in China,
不存在美国制造,不存在俄罗斯制造
no made in America, there will be no made in Russia,
将会存在互联网制造
it's a made in internet.
你可以在网络上设计,在网络上制造,然后在网络上销售
You might design there, manufacture there and sell there.
所以我们要想想
So we have to think about.
人们认为制造商会创造就业机会
And people think manufacturer is going to make jobs.
不,制造商不会创造就业机会
No, manufacturers are not going to make jobs, created jobs.
制造业将由人工智能主导,由机器主导
Manufacturing is gonna be created by artificial intelligence, by machines.
因此,服务业将会创造大量的就业机会
So service industry is going to make a lot of jobs.
这些是将要发生的事情
So these are the things are going to happening,
我非常乐观
and I'm very optimistic.
我想总有人会有解决办法的
I think somebody will have the solution.
我唯一担心的问题是教育
The only thing I worried about is education.
我同意总理的意见,教育
I agree with the Prime Minister. Education.
我们没事,坐在这里的人们都没事
We are okay, people sitting this room.
未来30年,我们没事
Next 30 years, we are okay.
但想想我们的孩子
But think about our kids.
如果我们以过去100年同样的方式教我们的孩子
If we teach our kids the same way we taught in last 100 years.
我们的孩子会有事
Our kids will be having problems.
机器将会比我们更聪明
So machine is gonna be smarter than us,
不论如何,对吧?
no matter what, right?
你绝不可能与机器比聪明
You can never compete who's smart,
就像你永远不能和汽车比谁跑得快
just like you can never compete with a car who runs faster.
机器会更聪明
Machine will be smarter.
如果我们教我们的孩子去记忆
But if we teach our kids how to memorize,
教他们怎样计算更快
how to calculate the faster.
他们将会找不到工作
They are going to have no jobs.
所以我们应该怎样教育我们的孩子?
So how should we teach our kids?
我们应该以不同的方式教育他们
We should teach the kids in a different way,
顺便说,如果最后要成功教育我们的孩子
and by the way, the finally to be successful to teach our kids.
我们要教他们EQ、IQ和LQ
We should teach our kids to learn to the EQ, IQ and LQ.
谢谢你,马先生
Thank You, Mr. Ma.
LQ就是“爱商”
And LQ is Q of love.
谢谢
Thank you.
#我是很“二”的郭大爷,我正走在我所预见相信的财富自由之路上。我相信这条路上,我并不孤独,越来越多的朋友会加入和我一起走。你,要不要来一起呢?#