老友记笔记台词22

Wow, excellent dream score.在梦里你还挺猛的

it was a onetime thing. 不会有下次了

I don't know if it's your kinda thing, because it involves a lot of being normal, for a large portion of the day. 恐怕你不太适合这份工作。因为这份工作要求你表现得很正常,至少一天中大部分时间要“正常”

No. It's for when Carol goes into labor. She can get me whereever I am. All she has to do is dial 55JlMBO. 不,这是为了凯洛生孩子用的。不管我在哪里,她都能联系到我,她只要拨打55JIMBO

He's our age.  他和我们年龄相仿

Rob that cradle. 老牛吃嫩草

Oh, I can't pass for 22? 我不像22的吗?

Will he know what this is in reference to? 他知道这件事指的是什么吗?

I'll see that he gets the message. 我会转告他

Just a touch? 有点

This has nothing to do with the fact that him needs a note to get out of gym? 这和他需要假条才能离开学校没有关系吧?

Oh, I gotta go. Wow, head rush. One more, and then I have to go. Cool. 奥,我得走了。哦,我的头晕了,再坐下一次,我就得走了。好了

This may take some time for him to get over it 也许他需要一些时间慢慢接受这件事

Hey. That was gonna be my opener. 嘿。我本来也要用这个当开场白

I have no frame of reference 我没有引证的东西

It's icky. 这样不好

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容