14

前情提要

Previously on Desperate Housewives....

奥森的秘密曝光

Orson's secret came out.

你竟然不知道你丈夫曾要谋杀迈克?

So you don't know that your husband tried to kill Mike?

布里无法原谅他

And Bree couldn't forgive him.

莱内特的继女凯拉...

Lynette's stepdaughter Kayla...

总是不愿融入这个家庭

never adjusted to being part of their family...

我永远不会爱她 你也强迫不了我

but I'm never gonna love her,and you can't make me.

迪伦和亲生父亲再度相逢

And Dylan reconnected with her real father.

我好想和你保持父女之情

I'd like to have a relationship with you,

但如果你妈妈还害怕我, 我也不想再烦她

but if your mom is still scared of me, I don't wanna upset her again.

我不用告诉她

I don't have to tell her.

每段婚姻都如此

It happens in every marriage.

夫妻俩收集小玩意

Couples accumulate lovely things--

让屋子更像温馨的爱巢

things that make a house a home.

但当爱巢破裂时 这些东西也要跟着分家

But when the home is broken,these things must be divided.

而最有尊严的方式就是

The most dignified way

夫妇双方

to do this is for each spouse

保留对自己最重要的东西

to keep what is most important to them.

布里和奥森则不会别的...

And bree and orson hodge were nothing...

只会严肃循事

if not dignified.

我猜你想要那个白镴猫

I assume you'll want the pewter cat.

那是我送你的礼物

That was my gift to you.

我记得你很喜欢它

You adored it,as I recall.

所以我才让你做选择

That's why I'm giving you the choice.

那你姑姑送的这件大黄蜂呢?(Hummel:丹麦运动服饰品牌)

And what about that Hummel from your aunt?

虽然奇丑无比

It's ugly as sin

但她非说价值连城

but she insists that it's valuable.

你留着吧 把所有东西都留着

You keep it. Keep everything.

这间房子里 只有一件东西我想要

There's only one thing in this house that I want.

我知道 但是你不可能拥有的就是我

I know,but I'm the one thing you can't have.

求求你 务必原谅我

Please,you have to forgive me.

奥森 妻子们都知道

Orson,every wife understands

她的丈夫会犯错误

that her husband will make a few mistakes--

忘记结婚纪念日 偶尔出口伤人

a forgotten anniversary,the occasional harsh word,

但妻子都有个限度

but we all have to draw the line somewhere,

我的限度就是

and I'm drawing mine at the attempted

意图谋杀我闺蜜的丈夫

murder of my best friend's husband.

布里 如果我能敞开心扉

Bree,if I could open up my heart

向你展示我有多后悔 我会的.但是我没办法

and show you how sorry I am, I would. But I can't.

肯定还有什么别的方法可以挽救的

There must be something else I could do.

有一种方法

There is one thing.

你说吧

Name it.

向警察自首

Turn yourself in to the police.

但诉讼时效还没有过

But the statute of limitations hasn't run out.

他们会逮捕我

They would arrest me.

- 你可能会进监狱 - 是呀 我可能要坐好几年的牢

And you'd probably go to prison. - Yes,I could go away for years.

的确 如果你有勇气做到这一点

Exactly,and if you could muster that kind of moral courage,

我想我就可以原谅你了

I think I could forgive you.

哦 拜托

Oh,come on.

我保证我会等你的

I promise I'll wait for you.

布里...

Bree...

我不能去坐牢

I can't go to prison.

很好

Very well.

你到底要不要这只猫?

So do you want the cat or not?

在每一场离别中

Inny separation

夫妇只有保留对自己最重要的东西才能叫作公平

it's only fair that each spouse get to keep what is most important to them.

这也就是为什么布里会保留那只白镴猫...

That's how Bree hodge got to keep her pewter cat...

而奥森·霍奇则得到了...

and Orson Hodge got to hold on to...

他的自由

his freedom.

绝望的主妇 第四季第14集

The suburbs are flush with a certain kind of fool.

You know the type--

the man who opens his door to total strangers...

the woman who never uses her latch.

It never occurs to them

that letting someone into their home...

means letting them into their lives.

嗨 我是埃利 我得知你们有一件房间要出租

Hi,I'm Ellie.I understand you got a room to rent.

是啊 进来吧

Yeah,come on in.

因为我丈夫双目失明

So because of my husband's disability,

我们经济变得拮据

our financial situation has changed,

只剩这间房子了

and we have this big house.

这里真漂亮 我很喜欢这个房间

Well,it's an amazing place,and I love the room.

没想到能租到

I can't believe it's still available.

你知道....话说回来 你的信誉记录不错

Well,you know...anyhow,uh,you have a great credit score.

哇 哇 哇 哇 那是什么意思?

Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,what was that?

什么是什么意思?

What was what?

埃莉 她是不是对我摆臭脸了?

Ellie,did she just give me a dirty look?

呃...

是的 我就知道

yeah,I thought so.

对不起 埃莉

I'm sorry,Ellie.

我先生和我之间有点小紧张

There's been some tension between my husband and me.

如果不是我丈夫有狂想症

See,the truth is,we could've had the room rented by now

这房子早就租出去了

if my husband wasn't so paranoid.

为什么? 就因为我没租给那个瑞典健身男?

Why,because I wouldn't let the swedish bodybuilder move in?

你现在瞎得就像一只狐蝠

You're as blind as a fruit bat.

你怎么知道他是个健美先生?

How would you know if he's a bodybuilder?

我碰了他一下 感觉到了他的二头肌 很大的

I brushed up against him.I felt his bicep.It was huge.

那不是他的二头肌

That wasn't his bice

要不你觉得他怎么会马上就搬走了呢?

why do you think he rushed out of here?

好吧 通常我愿意倾听这些八卦

Okay,I normally dig this sort of interpersonal stuff,

但是我20分钟后还有课 所以能谈正题么?

but I have a class in 20,so back to me?

你说得对 埃莉

You're right,Ellie.

我丈夫真是不识相

My husband was totally inappropriate.

- 要上课? 你是老师? - 实际上 我是学绘画的

So a class? Are you a teacher? -Actually,I'm an art student.

我的生活一直不错

My life was working pretty well,

所以我打算毁了它

and so I decided to junk it

来学如何画水果 很傻 对吧?

and learn how to paint fruit.It's,uh,stupid,right?

才不会 你很勇敢

No it's gutsy.

我们挺喜欢你的 埃莉

Well,we like you,Ellie,

如果你打算租全年

and if you have first and last months' rent,

- 我们会更喜欢你的 - 没问题

we'd like you even more. - Fantastic.

我刚去了银行 你介意我付现金么?

I just hit the bank,so do you mind cash?

哦 不介意 我喜欢现金 现金和我是老朋友了

Oh,no,I love cash. Cash and I go way back.

你满意么

So are you okay with this,

是否需要摸一下她?

or do you need to grope her,too?

那真的不是那家伙的胳膊么?

So that really wasn't the guy's arm?

还有手肘呢

It had an elbow.

这一堆是干净的盘子吗?

Is this the clean pile?

我可没看出来

'Cause I'm not seeing it!

听着 重洗一遍

You know what? Do 'em all again.

这次用点力

This time,use a little elbow grease.

他们干得怎么样?

How are they doing?

在我看来 这些还不够艰苦

They are not suffering enough for my taste.

你确定刷盘子是最好的惩罚方式?

Are you sure that washing dishes is the right punishment?

我也搞不清楚了 汤姆

Well,gee,I'm kind of at a loss here,Tom.

斯波克医生的书里没介绍怎么惩罚

Dr. Spock didn't have a chapter on how to punish your kids

纵火的孩子

for burning down a building.

我只是觉得我们处理的方式不对头

I just don't feel like we're handling this right.

也许咱们该带他们去看心理医生

Maybe we should take 'em to therapy.

汤姆 他们又不是杀人狂

Tom,they're not serial killers.

他们只是两个孩子

They're two little boys

他们只是害怕父母会分开

who were afraid their parents were breaking up.

但是...

But still...

不 我们可以在家里解决这个问题

No.We can handle this in-house.

我们可以确保他们下不为例

We can make sure they never do anything like this again.

好吧 我们就听你的

Fine.We'll try it your way.

但是接下来这一个月

But this next month

对这两个家伙来说就像是新兵训练营

is gonna be like boot camp for these guys.

他们要清理水槽

they are going to be cleaning out the gutters,

倒垃圾 修剪草坪

taking out the trash,mowing the lawns.

等等 这些该你干的

Wait a second. Those are your chores.

没时间说了 晚饭轮班开始了

No time to talk.Dinner shift's starting.

好了 就是这里了

okay,this is the place.

给我吧 我帮你扔了

Oh,here,let me throw that away for you.

不 我还没吃完呢

No,I'm not finished with it.

只是心理助产课程(无痛分娩)

It's a lamaze class.

我敢肯定不会只有我手里

I guarantee you I will not be the only woman

拿着玉米煎饼的

in there holding a chimichanga.

这么多对夫妻

It's all couples.

如果迈克今晚不用去戒瘾所多好

I wish Mike didn't have that rehab thing tonight.

用不用我留下来? 我可以不去看电影

Do you want me to stay? I can skip the movie.

不 没事,我自己就行

oh,no,that's okay.I'll be fine.

好吧 玩得开心点

Okay. Have fun.

别看了 我不给你吃

quit eyeing it. I ain't sharing.

好的 别说话 听我说

Okay,don't talk. Just listen.

还记得去年我提到老爸的新女朋友

Remember last year when I brought up dad's new girlfriend,

而你说再也不想听

and you said you never wanted to hear another word

- 我提到他任何一个贱女人吗?  - 是的

about one of his skanks again? - Yeah.

好吧 我刚才在走廊上看到他们了

Okay,well,I just spotted them in the hallway,

有一件事得告诉你

and there's something you should know.

哦 我的天啊

Oh- My god.

- 好吧 你都看到了 - 他把那贱人肚子搞大了 你竟然没告诉我?

Okay,you're all caught up. -He got his skank pregnant,and you didn't tell me?

我想说来着 还记得不? 我说"老爸和玛丽莎就要..."

I tried,remember? I said,"dad and Marisa are about to--"

然后你就打断我了 接着你说

and then you stopped me,and then you said,

你说"别跟我说" 我说"那我不提了" - 好吧  我知道了

"talk to the hand," and I said,"no one says that anymore"--  - okay,I get it.

还有一件事 他们结婚了 拜拜

One more thing. They're married. See ya.

苏西Q 世界真小啊!

Susie Q.What a small world!

瞧你肥的

Look how fat you are.

你好  卡尔

Hello,Karl.

玛丽莎  这是苏珊  我的前妻

Marisa,this is Susan,my ex-wife.

你好  很高兴终于和你...见面了

Hello. It's so nice to finally meet...you.

亲爱的  我去登记  拿两个垫子

Honey,I-I'm gonna go sign us in and get us a couple mats.

好的

Okay.

你相信吗?

Can you believe this?

我们俩现在又都要有孩子了真难以置信 不是吗?

What are the chances we'd end up having more kids,huh?

- 特别是你 - 你说那话是什么意思?

Especially you. - What does that mean?

- 我是说  像你这种年龄通常怀不上了

- I'm just saying,most eggs your age don't take.

是你的魔力啊

Power to you.

好吧  说明白点  我们不能在同一个班里

Okay,clearly,this is not going to work.

你为什么不领着你的未成年老婆

So why don't you take your child bride

去找别的班?

and find another class?

我知道 她很年轻 你是不是想马上去整整?

I know. She's young.Makes you wanna have work done,huh?

- 或者应该说 多整整? (指减肥)  - 我唯一做的就是

Or should I say,more work done? - The only work

把一个185磅的一身肥肉的丑八怪赶出了我家

I've had done was getting 185 pounds of ugly fat sucked out of my house.

你吃醋了  我知道了

You're jealous. I get it.

她是个漂亮 风趣的法律教授

She's gorgeous,funny,a law professor.

哦  不不  那两条腿可不像是法学教授的

Oh,no,no,no,th-those are not the legs of a law professor.

她又不需要工作

Not that she needs to work.

我刚刚成为了我事务所的合伙人  谢谢

I just made partner at my firm. Thanks.

我老是跟她说  "慢慢来"

I keep telling her,"slow down.

"如果你真想干点什么

"If you need something to do,

为什么不把我们的滑雪小屋重新装修一下?"

why not oversee the remodel of our new skI chalet?"

我要回去找玛丽莎了

Well,I better get back to Marisa.

还有  你的东西在滴水(暗指她流口水)

And by the way,you're dripping.

再见  妈妈  我走了

Bye,Mom. I'm leaving.

10点以前记得回来

Be home by 10:00.

10点?  现在都快8点了

10:00? But it's almost 8:00 now.

没错  你明天还要上学

Yes,and it's also a school night.

好吧,跟那个男孩介绍一下我

fine.Introduce me to this boy,

我们等会再说宵禁的事

and we'll talk about king your curfew later.

好吧  以后有机会再说吧

Yeah,maybe some other night.

宝贝  我最后总会见到他的

Sweetie,i'm gonna have to meet him eventually.

只是...我还不知道我到底喜不喜欢他

It's just...I don't even know if I like him yet.

当我确定了以后  你就可以见他了

When I do,you can meet him.

我10点以前回来

I'll be home by 10:00.

嘿 老爸

- hey,dad.

- 嘿  小公主

- Hey,princess.

我们走吧  我饿死了

Let's go. I'm starving.

亲爱的  我的指甲锉不见了 你看见了吗?

Honey,I can't find my nail file.Have you seen it?

你在开玩笑吧?

Is that some kind of joke?

哦 对的 我总是忘记你现在是废物了

Oh,right.I keep forgetting you're useless.

我去看看埃莉有没有

I'm gonna see if Ellie has one.

嘿  埃莉 你有空吗?

Hey,Ellie,you got a sec?

马上就来

Be right there.

嘿 什么事?

hey,what's up?

嘿 呃... 我很抱歉

hey, uh...oh,I'm sorry.

我不知道你在...接待客人

I didn't know you were...tertaining.

嘿,我是加布.索利斯

Hey,I'm Gaby.Solis.

Hey

有什么可以帮你的吗?

Um,so what do you need?

哦 以后再说

Oh,you know what? It can wait.

明早见

I'll see you in the morning.

好吧  太奇怪了

okay,that was weird.

怎么了?

What?

今晚早些时候 我看到有个男人从埃莉的房间出来

Earlier tonight,I saw a guy coming out of Ellie's room,

所以我以为那个是她男友

so I assumed it was her boyfriend,

但是刚才我看见她房里有另一个男人

but just now I caught her in there with another guy.

好吧,现在我们家有两个荡妇了

Okay.So we have two tramps living in our house.

你这算是对刚才我说你是废物的报复?

That was for the "useless" comment,wasn't it?

对的 而且感觉爽歪歪

And it felt good.

我听见他好象要走了

oh,it sounds like he's leaving.

希望不是因为我的缘故

I hope it's not 'cause of me.

也许我应该去道歉

Maybe I should go apologize.

好吧 也许这里是有两个荡妇

okay,there may be two tramps in this house

可是只有一个被付了钱

but only one of 'em is getting paid.

嘿  莱内特

hey,Lynette.

艾达的猫又跑出来了 你看见没?

Ida's cat got out again.You haven't seen him,have ya?

没有 抱歉 希望你能找到

No,sorry.I hope you find him.

如果它和艾达一样的话,它就会在演"指路明灯"的时候(日间肥皂剧)

Well,if he's anything like Ida,he'll wander into my house drunk

醉醺醺的跑进来了

the next time "Guiding Light" is on.

等一下  我得修好这个

wait. Hold on. I have to fix this.

这太不公平了

This is so unfair.

是呀 我知道 恨死她了

Yeah,I know. I hate her.

她怎么会没事?

How come she's not in trouble?

因为是我们放的火  笨蛋

Because we started the fire,you idiot,

所以现在我们要受罚

so now we have to be punished.

- 我知道 但那是她的主意呀 - 伙计们?

I know,but it was her idea! - Boys?

你们在说谁?

Who are you talking about?

凯拉?

Kayla?

我能和你说两句话吗?

Can I speak to you for a second?

我想可以

I guess.

我有件事要问你

I need to ask you something,

我要你对我坦白 好吗?

and I want you to tell me the truth,okay?

瑞克饭店火灾事件

Did you have anything to do

和你有没有关系?

with the fire at rick's restaurant?

有人说和我有关吗?

Did someone say I did?

你只要回答"是"或者"不是"就行

I'm looking for a "yes" or "no" answer here.

我没有放火

I didn't start the fire.

不  是双胞胎放的 但是他们说是你的主意

No,the twins did,but they say it was your idea.

我开了个玩笑

It was a joke.

我没想到他们真的会照做

I didn't think they'd actually do it.

凯拉...

Kayla...

你干嘛要开那种玩笑?

why would you even joke about something like that?

我们听到你和老爸说

We heard you and daddy talking about

瑞克很想把你带走

how Rick wanted to take you away.

波特很生气 他想给瑞克点颜色看看

Porter was so mad.He wanted to blow rick up.

普雷斯顿告诉他可以用炸药

Preston told him he could use dynamite.

我说太愚蠢了

I told them that was stupid.

没有人家里有炸药的

No one has dynamite in their house.

但是每个人家里都有火柴的

But everyone has matches.

你知道自己做了什么事吗?

Do you have any idea what you've done?

有人可能会丧命的

Someone could have been killed.

但是没人死呀

But they weren't.

那不是重点!

But it doesn't matter!

蓄意放火是一项很严重的罪名

Intentionally setting a fire is a very serious crime.

你难道不明白吗?

Don't you get that?

我知道

I do.

所以我觉得你惩罚双胞胎是对的

That's why I think it's good you're punishing the twins.

他们真是坏孩子

They're really bad kids,

他们得吸取教训

and they need to learn.

我跟你说我们打扮过分了

I told you we'd be overdressed.

这么做没什么错

There's nothing wrong with that.

这代表我们对心理助产

It shows our respect for lamaze,

你知道 还有整个生育过程的尊重

and,you know,the whole birthing process.

或者是因为你前夫在这里

Or it's that your ex-husband's here.

卡尔?  他在这?  - 哦,真诡异

Karl? Is he here? - Oh,what a freakish...

不必装了

Don't even bother.

你为什么不直接告诉我?

Why didn't you just tell me?

因为我知道你会让我们换班

'Cause I knew you'd make us switch to another class.

上次我来的时候

Last time I was here,

卡尔就一个劲给我讲他生活多完美

Karl kept throwing his perfect life in my face,

我只是想回来这里

and I just wanted to come back here

证明给他看我们也过得很好 - 因此才穿休闲外套

and show him that we were doing well,too. -Hence the sport coat.

"因此" 真是优雅

"Hence." That's classy.

见到他多说点"因此"

Say a lot of "hence" when we see him.

苏珊  关于我是谁我不想说谎

Susan,I'm not gonna lie about who I am.

我不是让你说谎,我就是让你编几句话

I'm not asking you to lie.I'm just saying spin.

- 为什么你不编? - 我不知道

Why won't you spin? - I don't know.

嘿  管道工! 有人厕所堵了吗?

Hey,plumber! Somebody clog a toilet?

我编

I'm in.

嘿  伙计们

Hey,guys.

迈克  你记得卡尔吗?

Mike,you remember Karl?

- 这是卡尔的妻子玛丽莎 - 你好

And this is Karl's wife Marisa. - Hello.

最近如何?

So how's things going?

你还是经常埋头在水槽下面工作?

You still spending most of your time with your head under a sink?

实际上  我雇了几个人

Actually,I hired a couple of guys,

他们替我工作

and they do all the work.

我只管坐着收钱

I just sit back and cash the checks,

因此才穿休闲外套

hence the sport coat.

是的  你们看起来气色很好 而我相比之下好懒散

Yeah,you guys look fantastic.I feel like such a slob.

穿的有点太讲究了 不觉得吗?

Kind of overdressed,aren't you?

喔 之后我们要参加一个盛大的派对

Well,after this,we have a big party to go to.

对 最近 我们的应酬多得不可开交

Yeah,our social life is just crazy these days.

- 似乎每晚都有一些豪华派对  - 总之就是很疯狂

Seems like every night we have some fancy party. - Just bananas.

你怎么从不带我出去玩?

why don't you ever take me out?

嘿 至少我没在助产课的第一天

Hey,at least I didn't ditch you on the first day

放你鸽子

of lamaze class.

我没有放苏珊鸽子 我当时去拿我的"30天清醒纪念章"了(表示进勒戒所30天)

I didn't ditch Susan.I was getting my 30-day chip.

什么 你是个酒鬼?

What,you're like an alkie?

是药物 其实是 处方药

Drugs,actually. Prescription drugs.

但我去了戒毒所

But I went through rehab,

现在已经彻底戒了

and I'm clean now.

祝贺你

Congratulations.

好了 大家开始吧 各就各位

okay,people,time to get started.Take your seats.

这么说你老公进过戒毒所?

so your hubby's been in rehab?

还真是疯狂

That's just bananas.

我知道

I know.

结果整件事都是凯拉的主意

Turns out the whole thing was Kayla's idea.

喔 我想波特和普雷斯顿有

Well,I guess Porter and Preston

新的同伴一起洗碗了 不是吗?

have a new dishwashing buddy,huh?

不行

Mm,no.

我认为事情比想象的要复杂

I think it goes a little further than that.

我想我们有了一个

I think we have

有严重问题的年轻女孩

a seriously troubled young girl.

她需要...专业的帮助

She needs...professional help.

你是说心理治疗?

Like therapy?

之前你提过的 而鉴于现在的情况

You brought it up before,and in this case,

我认为我们真的别无选择

I really don't think we have a choice.

真有意思. 男孩子们

Interesting.So the boys,

亲手放火的 他们不需要心理治疗

who actually physically set the fire--they don't need therapy,

但是凯拉,只是谈及此事而已 却要接受治疗?

but kayla,who only talked about it--she does?

你没看到她刚才的样子 她坐在那里

You didn't see her. She just sat there,

弄着她的洋娃娃 眼神冷静得可怕

playing with her doll with this kind of eerie calm.

噢 她很不在意 是啊 最好扼杀在摇篮里

Oh,she was calm. Yeah,better nip that in the bud.

不 你误会我了

No,you're missing my point.

不 我明白你的意思

No,I get your point.

对待我的孩子有一个标准

There are different rules for my kid

你的孩子则有另外的标准

than there are for yours.

呃...是的

Well...yeah.

想想那个可怜女孩的经历吧

Think of what that poogirl has been through.

再说...

And on top of that...

她妈妈也有点不正常

her mom was kind of a psycho.

你的意思是凯拉也有精神问题

Okay,you are saying that Kayla is a psycho now.

我只是说 苹果..苹果树

I am just saying,apple...tree.

也许差不了多少

Maybe not so far.

而我要说 我女儿没问题

And I'm just saying,my daughter is fine.

用不着心理治疗

No therapy.

奥森,你在这干什么?

Orson,what are you doing here?

布里 见到你真好 我已经想过了

Bree,it's so good to see you.I have been doing some thinking.

没错 我能闻到你思考的气息

Yes,I can smell the thinking on your breath.

你疯了 醉成这样还开车?

Are you insane,driving in this condition?

不 我没醉 我开车来的时候没喝酒 等你的时候才喝的

No,I didn't.I arrived sober,and I drank while I waited.

我是个守法的公民

I am a law-abiding man.

除了那起偶然的肇事逃逸

Except for the occasional hit-and-run.

啊 那件事 这正是我想和你说的

Ah,the incident.That's what I'm here to talk about.

我准备答应你的条件了

I am prepared to meet your condition

我去投案自首

and go to the police.

真的吗?

you are?

是的 我全都想清楚了

Yes,I have it all figured out.

关键在于梦游 苏珊看见过的

The key is the sleepwalking.Susan saw it.

我们找一位精神医师作证

We'll find a psychiatrist to testify

我那天开车时在梦游

that I was sleepwalking when I drove the car.

- 这主意棒极了! - 不 这根本就是可悲的白日梦

It's brilliant! - No,it's a pathetic fantasy fueled

被怯懦和苦杏酒酿造出来的幻想

by cowardice and amaretto sours.

你犯罪了 奥森 面对事实吧

You committed a crime,Orson.Face it.

布里 我只是想回家 求你了

Bree,I just want to come home.Please!

嘿 很高兴你们两个破镜重圆

Hey, I'm glad you two are patching things up,

不过想亲热 还是到屋里去吧

but take the makeup sex inside.

艾迪 能帮我个忙

Edie,would you do me a favor

把奥森送回他的公寓吗?

and take Orson back to his apartment?

- 我得让保姆回家了  - 呃 好吧 进来吧

I have to let my sitter go home. - Uh,all right.Hop in.

噢 不要这样 别让我回去

Oh,no,please.Don't make me go back there.

其他离婚的男人正试图建立一个读书俱乐部。

The other divorced men are trying to start a book club.

受不了你了

Oh,for god sakes.

今晚你就在我家沙发上睡吧

You can sleep it off on my couch tonight.

把衣服整整 上车吧

now hitch up your skirt and get in.

好 好

Yeah. Yeah.

有男人从她的房间进进出出

There have been men coming out of her room

整夜都是这样

at all hours of the night,

而且我看到她在点一沓钞票

and I saw her counting a wad of cash.

所以长话短说

So long story short,

我需要你们帮忙把那妓女赶出我的房子

I need your help to get that hooker out of my housE.

你想要我们做什么?

What do you want us to do?

喔 我没有确凿的证据

Well,I've got no solid evidence,

她又有租约

and she's got a lease.

所以鲍勃 我要你去"光顾"她的生意

So,Bob,I was hoping you could "solicit" her services.

这样我就有证据了

That way I'll have proof.

你知道我是同性恋 是吧?

You do know I'm gay,right?

没错 你们很会演戏

Exactly.You people are theatrical,

我需要信得过的人做一次不露破绽的表演

and I need someone I can count on to give a decent performance.

我不明白 - 让我来

I don't know. -I'll do it.

怎么了

What?

喔 无意冒犯

Well,no offense.

我只是觉得鲍勃成功的机率大一点

I just think Bob has a better shot at pulling it off.

他更有...

He's a little more...

男人味 我知道

butch. I know.

你听到了 亲爱的?

You hear that,honey?

拜托 想让人相信你是异性恋

Please,the only way you'd be convincing as a straight guy

除非死了再投胎 来世做个异性恋

is if you died and came back as a straight guy.

抱歉 谁高中时舞伴是女生?

I'm sorry. Who went to their senior prom with a girl?

对 你的舞伴是苏西·塞勒斯 同性恋制造者

Yeah,Suzy Sellers,gay maker.

如果你要找有男人味的人,你应该要知道

If you're looking for butch,you should know

我在《西区故事》里扮演托尼

that I played Tony in "west side story"

大受好评

to rave reviews.

中场休息时他还和"克拉基警官"(演员)

He also made out with Officer Krupke

乱搞

during intermission.

喔 我其实不在乎谁来做

Well,I really don't care who does it.

帮我摆平就好

Just get it done.

还有...别穿那个

And...don't wear that.

千万别看剖腹产手术的片子

Never watch a c-section film

如果午饭吃的是披萨饺

if you had a calzone for lunch.

没事吧?

Everything okay?

你非得告诉卡尔戒毒的事吗?

Did you have to tell Karl about rehab?

你说过 我用不着说谎的 - 对 但这不意味着

You said I didn't have to lie.  - Yeah,but that doesn't mean

你可以大肆宣传我们最隐秘最黑暗的经历

you have to go blurting all our deepest darkest secrets.

这不算黑暗 这是我的一部分

it's not dark. It's part of who I am.

另外戒瘾的第一课

Plus one of the first things they teach you in the program

就是"心存秘密 有害身心"

is it's not healthy to keep secrets.

因此 要诚实

Hence,the honesty.

别再说"因此"了

Oh,enough with the "hence."

我只是说 一些事情是隐私

I'm just saying that some things are private,

我认为你可以诚实

and I think that you can be honest

但不要说不恰当的话

without being inappropriate.

我刚才说的时候 她妻子祝贺了我

When I said it,his wife congratulated me.

你注意到了吗?

Did you notice that?

而卡尔幸灾乐祸地做了鬼脸

And Karl made his happy monkey face.

你注意到了吗?

Did you notice that?

你知道吗 苏珊?

You know what,Susan?

这个徽章提醒我以后的日子里

This reminds me of the battle I have to fight every day

每天都要与自己战斗

for the rest of my life.

这对我很重要

That's what's important to me.

我才不在乎你前夫怎么想

I don't give a rat's ass what your ex-husband thinks.

这不是卡根医生的办公室

This isn't Dr. Kagen's office.

事实上 这是另外一种医生的诊所

Well,actually,this is a different kind of doctor.

你知道的 那种你可以和他交谈的医生

You know,the kind you can talk to?

- 你带我看心理医生? - 喔 我想你会喜欢

You brought me to a shrink? - Well,I thought you might like

来到一个安全的地方 分享你的感受

to have a safe place where you could share your feelings.

知道吗?

You know?

你妈妈去世了 你搬来和我们一起住

With your mom's death and moving in with us,

这段时间 你经历了很多事

you've been through a lot.

那是很久前的事了 我很好

That was a long time ago.I'm fine.

喔 好的

Well,good,

但有时当你经历困难的事情时

but sometimes when you go through hard things,

它会改变你的思维方式

it changes the way you think.

也许我们说不清楚

Maybe we have trouble telling the difference

什么是对的 什么是错的

between what's right and what's wrong.

我对此没有困扰

I don't have any trouble with that.

实际上 你有 这就是你来这里的原因

Actually,you do.That's why you're here.

我们等会和医生聊聊好吗?

So let's just wait and talk to the doctor,okay?

知道吗 莱内特?

you know what,Lynette?

也许我是应该和医生谈谈

Maybe I should talk to the doctor

关于是非的问题

about right and wrong.

很好

Good.

然后也许我应该和警察谈谈

Then maybe I should talk to the police.

什么? 不 亲爱的 我们不用这样做的

What? No.Sweetie,we don't need to do that.

真的吗? 因为双胞胎兄弟们犯了罪

Really? 'Cause what the twins did is a crime.

我的意思是 就像你说的那样有人可能因此被烧死

I mean,like you said,someone could've been killed.

那么如果我们不去报案 难道不是犯错吗?

So if we don't go to the police,wouldn't that be wrong?

你不懂

You don't understand.

不 我懂

No,I do.

如果我必须跟心理医生谈谈 我就必须也和警察谈谈

If I have to talk to the shrink,I have to talk to the cops.

嗨 你一定是凯拉 我已经为你准备好了

Hi. U must be Kayla.I'm all ready for you.

事实上 我觉得我们没事了

Actually,I think we're okay.

我们...只是坐在你的候诊室

We...resolved our problems

解决了我们的问题

just sitting in your waiting room.

噢 你真是太厉害了

Oh,you're good.

好了 我们得走了

'Kay. So we're gonna go.

目标就位 我们行动吧

Target in place.We're a go.

他出来了

He's coming out.

他穿的什么?

What is he wearing?

搞得跟威猛乐队退出的成员一样(WHAM:80年代摇滚乐队)

He looks like the lost member of WHAM!

他以为这样穿可以让他显得比较直

He thinks the outfit makes him look straight.

你应该感激我从他嘴里把牙签弄出来

Just be thankful I got the toothpick out of his mouth.

他的手就非得这样插在腰上么

must he put his hand on his hip like that?

男人点 拜托

Butch up,for god sakes!

什么?你以为我是什么?

What? What do you think I am?

什么?

What?

该死 计划终止  收队

Oh,crap!Abort! Abort!

- 对不起 对不起 - 你这只猪 我要狠狠教训你

I'm sorry. I'm sorry.  - You are a pig,and I'm gonna kick your ass.

埃莉 你在干嘛

Ellie,what are you doing?

你的猥琐邻居 竟然说

Your creepy neighbor--he came over here

要给我钱让我陪他睡觉 -加布 快告诉她

and offered me money to sleep with him. -Gaby,tell her.

告诉我什么?

Tell me what?

他也对我做过同样的事

Uh,he did the same thing to me.

变态

Perv!

嘿 够了 加布 跟她说实话 要不我自己说了

Hey,that's enough.Gaby,tell her,or I will.

这是怎么回事?

What's going on?

是这样的

Here's the thing.

我以为你是个妓女

I thought you were a hooker.

所以我让李来光顾你 然后我就能捉奸在床

So I had Lee proposition you so I could catch you in the act.

结果呢 你通过测试了

But guess what? You passed the test.

大家进来喝点玛格丽特吧

everybody inside for margaritas.

埃莉 等等 是我错了

Ellie,wait.I made a mistake.

我们能谈谈吗?

Can we please talk about this?

老兄 你告诉你的邻居我是个妓女

Dude,you just told your neighbors that I'm a whore.

试着从我的角度去想

Look at it from my point of view.

你是个有魅力的女人 男人在你身边进出

You're an attractive woman.Guys are coming and going.

我还看到你收其中一个人的钱

I saw you take money from one of 'em.

我会想到什么呢?

What am I supposed to think?

好吧 或许你也该知道

All right.You might as well know.

我是给人纹身的

I do tattoos.

什么?

You do what?

我以前是在市区工作的

See,I've been working downtown,

但是那个混账老板要抽70%的佣金

and I have this jerk of a boss who takes 70% of my money.

所以我就努力赚钱

So I'm trying to earn enough cash

然后自己开个店

to finally open my own shop.

你在用我的房子做纹身生意?

You've been running a tattoo parlor out of my house?

我知道 我不该撒谎

I know. I'm sorry I lied.

我明天早上就走

I'll be gone in the morning.

埃莉 等等

Okay,Ellie,wait.

你不用搬走  - 真的吗?

You don't have to go.  - Are you sure?

因为我必须得赚钱付学费的

Because I have to keep doing my work to pay for school.

我想或许我可以再宽限几个月

Well,I suppose I could look the other way for a few months.

这是我作为把你当妓女最小的补偿了

It's the least I could do for thinking you're a whore.

能原谅我吗?

Forgive me?

当然可以

Of course.

嗨 艾迪 再次感谢你昨晚帮我解围

Hi,Edie thanks again for helping me out last night.

不用客气

Oh,no problem.

奥森的车还停在我家

Orson's car is still parked at my house.

他有说什么时候回来开走吗?

Um,did he mention when he'd be coming back to pick it up?

要不你自己问他吧? 他洗澡呢

Well,why don't you ask him yourself? He's in the shower.

他昨晚在你家?

He spent the night here?

显然 他不喜欢住在美景酒店

Apparently,he's not a big fan of Fairview Towers,

他喝得醉醺醺的 又唠叨个不停 我只好让他在沙发上过夜

and he was so drunk and whiny,I just let him ride my couch.

好了,嗯,你要知道,以后

Well,um,just so you know,in the future,

我不喜欢这样 不能再有这种事了

I'not comfortable with that. This can't happen again.

布里...

Bree...

你想哪里去了?

where are you getting at?

噢..我想你明白的

Oh,I-I-I think you know.

你就直说好了

tell me anyway

以免你不小心说我是荡妇

just in case you're not saying I'm a big slut.

拜托 艾迪

Oh,come on,Edie.

你知道的 卡洛斯 迈克 卡尔

You know,Carlos Mike Karl--

你总有办法接手其他女人抛弃的男人

you do have a way at picking at other women's leftovers.

首先 我对奥森没兴趣

First of all,I am not attracted to Orson.

会让我觉得是跟花生酱三明治做爱

I mean,that would be like having sex with pbs.

其次 因为我很讨厌你这种态度

And second,just because I don't like your attitude,

- 所以我打算让他爱留多久就多久 - 艾迪!!

I'm gonna let him stay as long as he wants. - Edie!

几天 几周 到圣诞节也无所谓 还可以帮我挂灯呢

Days,weeks--might even let him hang my christmas lights.

别这样 艾迪 看在我们朋友一场的份上

Come on,Edie. Think of our friendship.

你想我会有什么反应 莱内特?

How'd you expect me to react, Lynette?

你背着我带她去看医生

You took her to therapy behind my back.

如果不是因为我觉得我们之间有很严重的问题 我是不会那样做的

and I wouldn't have done that unless I thought we had a serious problem,

而事实正是如此 - 为什么啊 就因为她威胁你?

which we do. - Why, because she threatened you?

- 她当然会了 因为你给她下套! - 汤姆 不愿意承认

Of course she did. You ambushed her. - Tom, it is one thing

你的孩子有问题 是一回事

not to want to admit something's wrong with your kid.

但逃避现实可就是另一回事了

It's another to just bury your head in the sand.

- 谁逃避了啊 - 就是你 - 不 不

- Who's burying their head in the sand? - You are. - No, no, no, no,

- 你早就该发现问题了 - 根本就是你在捏造事实

There are opportunities that you can see that. - You're distorting reality.

我没有

I'm not!

我为什么要这么做

What would be my agenda?

你不能这么做

You can't pull the crap like this.

你在干嘛?

What are you doing?

我刚从屋顶跳下来 感觉太棒了

I jumped off the rooF. It was awesome.

不可能

No way.

真的 跟背着降落伞一样 想要试试看么?

Yeah. It was just like a parachute.You wanna try it?

万一不起作用呢

But maybe it won't work.

不会的 我刚试过了

It will. I just did it.

你们想的话 我给你们示范

If you want, I can show you.

噢 等下 你们现在正受罚呢

Oh, wait. You're in trouble.

肯定不能玩的

You can't.

算了吧

Never mind.

- 你逃避现实  - 不 逃避现实的人是你

- Your head in the sand. -No, You're burying your head in the sand.

- 不,不一样

- No.It is different.

有那么多机会能够让你看清楚 -不,是你在

There are so many opportunities that you could look and see.- No,Because you're

- 到底是怎么回事  - 捏造事实

- what's going on.  - distorting reality.

- 我没有 - 你不能这样信口胡说 勒奈特

- I am not! - But you can't pull crap like this, Lynette.

你应该凯拉视如己出 - 我本来就当她是自己女儿

Either you treat Kayla like she's your own kid. - Come on.I do.

Mom!

天啊 怎么回事?

Oh, my god! Oh, my god! What happened?

他没事吧

Is he okay?

波特 给我从屋顶上下来 - 起来

Porter, get down off that roof! - Get up. Up.

- 好疼啊 - 咱们得送他去医院

- It hurts. -Oh, we gotta take him to the hospital.

- 好 你留下来看着孩子们 - 好

Okay, you stay here. You take care of the kids. - Okay.

- 我送他去医院 - 好的

I will take him to the hospital. - All right

不 你们一起送他去 我来看着孩子 快去 快去

No, you--you both go. I got the kids. Go, go, go, go.

- 谢谢你 凯伦 快上车 孩子 - 上车

- Thanks, Karen. Come here, buddy. - There.

没事的 亲爱的 你不会有事的

It's okay, sweetie. You're gonna be just fine.

坐好

there.

嗨 苏西

Hey, Susie.

水管工呢?

Where's the plumber?

在主妇家的除油机里找结婚戒指吗?

Fishing a wedding ring out of some housewife's grease trap?

他不舒服

He's not feeling well.

玛丽莎也不在嘛

I see Marisa isn't here either.

没错 她忙着新书签售呢

Yeah, she got stuck at her book signing.

她写书的 和你一样

She writes books, like you,

不过是写给大人看的 卖得也好

only hers are for grown-ups and they sell.

好了 卡尔 你赢了 高兴了吧?

Okay, Karl, you win. You happy?

这话是怎么说的啊

What's this about?

别装蒜了 你就喜欢这样

Just drop the act. You are so loving this.

你最后是找了个

You ended up with the Miss America

有法律学位的美国小姐

with a law degree,

而我却跟了个嗜药如命的水管工

and I ended up with the pillhead plumber.

好极了

Bravo.

该死的 怎么就是展不开

Damn it! Why won't this unroll?

要知道 玛丽莎也不是那么完美

You know, Marisa's not perfect.

我们也有自己难念的经

We have our problems like anyone else.

是吗

Oh, really?

你们也是得过且过吗

You guys live one day at a time?

她回来晚了 你会一下就想到

Is your first thought when she's late

她又出去嗑药了或者她已经死了吗?

that maybe she's out using again or maybe she's dead?

感觉一切随时都会崩溃

It just seems like everythingis so fragile right now,

这对于要生孩子的人来说

which is not the way you want it to be

是绝对不希望的事

when you're about to have a baby.

所以你担心自己要和一个

So you're worried you might be

不可靠的男人有孩子?

having a kid with an unreliable guy.

我明白 以前你也这样过

I get it. You did that once before.

没错 那是个最糟糕的男人

Uh, yeah. That guy was the worst.

是说我么?

wasn't I, though?

对你不忠 烂醉如泥

I cheated, drank too much.

我还勾引了你表妹

I made that play for your cousin.

噢 对 你不知道这事

Oh, right, you didn't know about that.

没追上

That never happened.

总之呢 我这个人嘴里没一句实话

Anyway, I lied about every bit of it.

至少迈克在努力对你坦白

At least Mike's trying to be honest.

我知道

I know.

我只是希望人生能够快进

I just wish I could fast-forward through my life

让我看到一切都有个好结果

and see that everything ends up okay.

嘿 别告诉那水管工我说过这话

Hey, don't tell the plumber this,

不过... 他人不错

but, uh... he's a good guy.

他会好好照顾你的

I think he's gonna be therfor you in a way

不像我那样

that I never was.

谢谢

Thank you.

是哪个表妹?

Which cousin?

哦 那有个子宫模型

Oh, look, a model of the uterus.

是只大灰猫 注意一下好吗?

He's a big, gray cat, so if you could just keep an eye out?

没问题  - 事实上 凯伦

Of course. - Actually, Karen,

我忙完之后会帮你找托比的 -谢谢你 布里

when I'm done here, I could go try to find Toby for you.- Thanks,Bree.

我很感激 如果你真的找到他 不要直视他的眼睛

I appreciate that. Oh, if you do find him, don't look him in the eye.

会惹他发怒的

It angries him up.

你还真是善良

That's very nice of you to help her,

这也会让你不用去为奥森烦心

and it'll take your mind off of evething with Orson, too.

希望如此 实际上我很想念他

I hope so. Truth is, I miss him.

可能最后我还是会让他回家

And I'll probably let him come home eventually.

我只是希望他能明白

I just need to know he understands

他的行为有多严重

the gravity of what he did.

我不知道他干了什么 不过小心点

Well, I don't know what he did, but be careful.

有的男人说自己会改变

Some men say they're going to change,

但其实不会

and they can't.

你好 迪伦 你看上去真可爱

Oh, hello, Dylan. You look lovely.

她和一个我还没见过的男孩子有约会

She has a date with a boy I haven't met yet.

只是看场电影 没什么大不了的

It's just a movie. It's no big deal.

即便如此 已经是

Be that as it may, it's the,what,

第三次约会了吧? 可我还不知道他名字

third time you've gone out?I don't even know his name.

妈 我说过了 我还没准备好把他介绍给你

Mom, I told you. I'm not ready for you to meet him.

到时候你就知道了 - 晚安 霍吉太太 - 晚安

When I am, you'll know.- Good night, Mrs. Hodge. - Good night.

好吧 言归正传

Okay, back to business.

你觉得帕克府卷(一种甜品)怎么样?

How do you feel about parker house rolls?

我个人觉得不太好

I mean, personally, I think they're played out.

其实呢 布里 我们明天再谈 好吗

Actually, Bree, can we pick this up again tomorrow?

当然可以 没出什么事吧

Well, of course. Is everything all right?

没什么 只是得去跟踪我女儿

Oh, yes. I just need to go spy on my daughter.

噢 诀窍就是要保持你和她之间

Ah, the key is to keep one car

永远隔着一辆车的距离 好好玩

between yours and hers at all times. Have fun.

我们可能该结帐了

Oh, we should probably get the check.

我10点前就得回家

I have to be back by 10:00.

还有喝咖啡的时间么?

We still have time for coffee?

我不想扫兴 但妈妈今晚对我格外提防

I don't wanna push it. Mom was all over me tonight.

我很抱歉

I'm sorry about that.

没什么 还好啦

Whatever. It's fine.

不 才不是 我看得出来 这事让你很为难

No. It's not.I can see how hard this whole thing is on you.

让我觉得 要是我们能...

It makes me wish we could just...

告诉她实情

tell her the truth.

我说不好

I don't know.

这是你的选择 而且或许你是对的

Well... it's your choice.And you're probably right.

我们这样过得很愉快 我不想毁掉它

We got a good thing going here. I don't wanna ruin it.

但 这么说吧 如果要是让我选...

But I'll tell you something.If it was only up to me...

我会跟她坦白的

I'd come clean.

是吗?

You would?

绝对的

Absolutely.

那样我就能告诉你妈妈 我是多么抱歉了

That way I could tell your mom how sorry I am.

我不指望她能原谅我

I-I wouldn't expect her to forgive me,

但我希望

but I could hope

至少她能够

she could at least...

看到我的转变

see I've changed.

但不管你怎样决定 我都会赞成的

But whatever you wanna do is okay by me.

好的 谢谢

Okay,thank you

我在喜福山旅馆定了个房间

well, I've got a room at a hotel in Mt. Pleasant.

估计我该走了

I guess I'll get going.

已经很晚了 明天再走吧?

Oh, it's late. Why not just go tomorrow?

我觉得很打扰你

Well, I feel like I'm imposing.

没错

You are.

不过你调的马提尼很好喝

But you make a decent martini,

还管什么打扰不打扰的

so what the hell.

那么...

So...

你很喜欢霍吉秘方吧?

you like the Hodge formula, huh?

你看 秘诀是...

You see, the secret-

我可不听你显摆

I don't hear shaking.

话说回来 你回家时见到布里了吗?

By the way, did you see Bree when you were coming home?

没有

No, I didn't.

我一直认为她会给我打电话的

I keep thinking she's gonna call me.

听着 你要是不想说就算了 不过...

Look, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but...

在肯和芭比的梦幻屋

what the heck happened over

发生了什么事?

at Ken and Barbie's dream house?

我犯了个大错 布里再也不会原谅我了

I made a mistake, and Bree won't forgive me.

你看 这就是布里这种人的毛病

You see, that's the problem with the Brees of this world.

他们完美过头了

They're too damn perfect.

他们根本不理解

I mean, they don't understand

你我这样的普通人 有时会犯一些错误的

that people like you and me-- well, that we screw up.

是的 不过这不是普通的错误 这个...

Yeah, well, this was no ordinary mistake.This was--

是...是很严重的错误

this was something terrible.

是因为你变"性"了么

Was it something gay?

说啥呢?

What?

当然不是了 接着说

Of course it wasn't. Keep talking.

相信我

Trust me.

布里永远不会原谅我的

Bree will never forgive me.

知道吗 或许她不会原谅我

You know what? Maybe she shouldn't.

或许是我根本不配被原谅

Maybe I'm not worthy of forgiveness.

那么...

Well...

你为自己所做的事后悔吗

are you sorry for what you did?

是的 后悔到其他人无法想象

Yes. More than anyone will ever know.

那你就是值得原谅的

Well, then you're worthy.

谢谢你 艾迪

thank you, Edie.

别这样

Don't start.

我醉了 你会把我也弄哭的

I'm drunk. I'm gonna start crying, too.

别这样

Come on.

你真是个好人 艾迪-布利特

You're a good person, Edie Britt.

你自己也不赖啊

Well, you're not so bad yourself.

我想...我想我们不该...

Mm, I don't-- I don't think we should...

没错

you're right.

不是个好主意

Bad idea.

都怪你的霍吉秘方

I blame the Hodge formula.

是的

Yes.

你应该累了吧

You're probably tired.

我去把你的房间准备好

Let me get your room ready for you.

妈妈

Mom.

我能给你谈谈吗?

Can I talk to you?

当然

Of course.

我觉得不得不说

I guess I just have to say it.

我一直在对你撒谎

I've been lying to you.

没有什么男孩子

There is no boy.

然后呢?

And?

然后...

And...

我是在和某人见面 这是真的

well, I've been meeting someone. That part is true.

不过 是和爸爸见面

But it's dad.

我一直在和爸爸见面

I've been meeting dad.

真的吗?

Really?

那... 你不生气么?

So... you're not upset?

很显然 你是想和你爸爸见面

You made it very clear that you wanted to meet your father,

我早知道会有这么一天

so I knew this day was coming,

就提前做好心理准备了

and I prepared mysel

我能叫他进来吗?

well, can I go get him, then?

进来吧 她同意了

Come in! She says it's okay.

嘿 凯西

Hey, Kathy.

好久不见了

Been a long time.

迪伦 你能不能回你的房间?

Dylan, why don't you go up to your room

我们要叙叙旧

so we can catch up?

没事的 真的

It's all right, really.

去吧 亲爱的

Go ahead, honey.

你把她抚养得很好

You did a great job with her.

她是个...她是个很棒的女孩

She's, uh, she's a wonderful girl.

你看起来棒极了

You look fantastic.

一点都没变

Haven't aged a day.

听着 我是为迪伦来的 好吗?

Look, I'm here for Dylan, okay?

你肯定是这么跟她说的

I'm sure that's what you told her,

而她也肯定相信了

and I'm sure she believed it...

因为她不了解你

because she doesn't know you.

我却了解

But I do.

不 凯西 你现在不再了解了

No, you don't, Kathy, not anymore.

已经过了很久了 12年了

It's been a long time-- 12 years.

我很清楚多久了

I know exactly how long it's been.

那很好 因为...

Okay. Good, because, um...

我变了

I've changed.

我现在已经和从前不一样了

I'm a different man now.

你得承认这是有可能的 对吗

Well, you have to admit that that's possible, right?

你变了?

You've changed, huh?

或许是吧

Well, maybe you have.

我也变了 你想知道吗

I have.Like to know how?

当然 如果你愿意说的话

Sure...if you wanna tell me.

我再也不会怕你了

I'm not scared of you anymore.

很好

Good.

你根本用不着

You don't have to be.

我也不再是那个被你抬手就打

I'm not the same woman you knocked around,

动不动就挥拳头

the woman you punched...

甚至被勒脖子的女人了

choked...

那个鲜血沾满你拳头的女人

the one whose bld you licked off your knuckles.

那个女人已经一去不复返了

She's gone.

因此你要证明自己是个男人...

So you'll just have to prove you're a man...

就得换个法子了

some other way.

你在试着激怒我吗 凯西?

You trying to make me mad, Kathy?

我不知道我还能激怒你

I didn't know I still could.

我有这本事吗?

Can I?

看来过了这么久 有很多事都需要了结

This is a lot to deal with after so long, I guess.

我不能一下子都压在你身上

I shouldn't have sprung it on you all at once.

告诉迪伦 我明天再给她打电话

Tell Dylan I'll call her tomorr.

你还是那么漂亮 凯茜

And you're as beautiful as you ever were, Kathy.

晚安

Good night

"欢迎"这个词总是带有

the word "welcome" always carries

一定的风险

with it a certain amount of risk.

毕竟

After all,

让别人走进自己的家 就是让人进入自己的生活

to let someone into your home is to let them into your life.

我们永远不知道这些人

And we never know what sorts of horrible secrets

藏着什么不可告人的秘密

they carry with them.

我们无法预知怎样惨痛的后果

We can't foresee the painful effect

可能会降临到我们深爱的人身上

they might have on our loved ones.

更不会想到这些人的到来

We don't anticipate the gossip

会惹来多少流言蜚语

that could result from their presence.

是的...

Yes...

我们必须多加小心

we must be very careful

那些被邀请进入我们生活的人...

with those we invite into our lives...

因为 有些人...

because some...

拒绝离去

will refuse to leave.

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

友情链接更多精彩内容