(1)Temperance: Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
一、节制:食不过饱,饮不过量。
(2)Silence: Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
二、缄默:言则于人于己有益,不作鸡毛蒜皮的闲扯。
(3)Order: Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
三、条理:物归其位,做事之前制定时间表,按照计划,在相应的时间内完成应该做的事情。
(4)Resolution: Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
四、决断:做事应该果断,不要拖泥带水,一旦决定就要付诸行动,还要坚持到底。
(5)Frugality: Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing.
五、节俭:不要做无益的花销,杜绝不必要的浪费。
(6)Industry: Lose no time; be always employ'd in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
六、勤勉:不浪费时间,时时刻刻都要用于正经事,戒除一切不必要的行动。
(7)Sincerity: Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
七、诚恳:绝对不可以欺骗他人,考虑问题应公平公正,襟怀坦荡,发表观点时要有理有据,尊重事实。
(8)Justice: Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
八、正直:不做有损他人之事,不要放弃履行行善助人的义务,从而伤害他人。
(9)Moderation: Avoid extremes; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
九、中庸:为人处事不要极端偏激,对待他人的一时发泄,应当加以宽容,不要斤斤计较、怀恨记仇。
(10)Cleanliness: Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, clothes, or habitation.
十、清洁:仪表,身体、衣服和住所都应当力求清洁。
(11)Tranquility: Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
十一、沉着:不要因为琐事或者难以避免的不测而烦恼。
(12)Chastity: Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dulness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation.
十二、贞节:切忌房事过度,以免伤害身体或有损自己或他人的安宁和名誉。
(13)Humility: Imitate Jesus and Socrates.
十三、谦虚:效法耶酥和苏格拉底。
富兰克林的13条 《道德完善计划》
最后编辑于 :
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
- 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
- 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
- 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
推荐阅读更多精彩内容
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING APPLE DEVELOPER PROGRAM LICENSE...