如果回到12岁,我该如何规划人生
If I Went Back to Age 12, How Should I Plan My Life
一、打好三个复利最高的基础
1. Build the Three Highest-Compounding Foundations
数学训练的是抽象思维和解决问题的能力,它是编程、科学、金融几乎所有高价值领域的地基。
Math trains abstract thinking and problem-solving—the foundation of nearly every high-value field: programming, science, and finance.
语言(尤其是英语)决定了你能接触到多大的信息世界,12岁开始学,发音和语感的优势是成年后很难追回的。
Languages (especially English) determine how big an information world you can access; starting at 12 gives you advantages adults can rarely catch up on.
身体健康是所有努力的载体,从小养成运动和睡眠的习惯,比任何补习班都值钱。
Physical health is the vehicle for all your efforts—exercise and sleep habits built early are worth more than any cram school.
二、大胆尝试,不怕失败
2. Experiment Boldly, Fear No Failure
12岁最大的资产就是试错成本几乎为零:没有房贷、没有工作压力,失败了大不了从头再来。
The greatest asset at 12 is that the cost of failure is nearly zero: no mortgage, no job pressure—if you fail, simply start over.
多尝试不同的领域——编程、音乐、写作、运动、做小生意——目的不是样样精通,而是尽早发现自己真正的兴趣和天赋。
Try many fields—coding, music, writing, sports, small ventures—not to master them all, but to discover your true interests and talents early.
三、从"消费者"变成"创造者"
3. Shift from "Consumer" to "Creator"
看别人的作品很容易,但只有自己动手做东西——写一个小程序、做一个视频、写一篇文章——才会真正积累能力和自信。
Consuming others' work is easy, but only by making things yourself—a small program, a video, an essay—do you truly build skills and confidence.
如果你喜欢Roblox,试试用Roblox Studio自己做游戏,那是真正的编程和设计训练。
If you love Roblox, try building your own games in Roblox Studio—that's real programming and design training.
四、找到好的导师和同伴
4. Find Good Mentors and Peers
你周围的人会塑造你的标准和眼界,和热爱学习、热爱创造的人在一起,你会自然被带着往前走。
The people around you shape your standards and horizons—stay close to those who love learning and creating, and you'll be pulled forward naturally.
五、不必在12岁就想清楚一辈子
5. Don't Stress About Figuring Out Your Whole Life at 12
人生规划不是画一张精确的地图,而是养成好习惯、保持好奇心,然后在前进中不断修正方向。
Life planning isn't drawing a precise map—it's building good habits, staying curious, and continuously adjusting course as you move forward.
哪怕每天只拿出一小时去做能积累的事,十年后的差距就会非常大。
Even just one hour a day on something that compounds will create an enormous difference in ten years.
如果我还是每天玩 Roblox、刷 Shorts,我的未来大概率会变成什么样?
If I Keep Playing Roblox and Scrolling Shorts Every Day, What Will My Future Most Likely Look Like?
写给12岁的自己。
Written for my 12-year-old self.
如果我回到12岁
If I Could Go Back to Age 12
中文:
如果有人问我:"如果我每天还是玩 Roblox、刷 Shorts,那我的未来会怎么样?"
English:
If someone asked me, "What will my future look like if I keep playing Roblox and scrolling Shorts every day?"
中文:
我的答案不会是:"你的人生就毁了。"
English:
My answer would never be, "Your life is ruined."
中文:
因为人生不是一天毁掉的,也是一天一天建立起来的。
English:
Because a life isn't destroyed in one day, and it isn't built in one day either.
真正可怕的,不是今天
The Real Danger Isn't Today
中文:
今天多玩两个小时游戏,不会让你立刻失败。
English:
Playing games for two extra hours today won't make you fail overnight.
中文:
今天多刷两个小时 Shorts,也不会让你明天考零分。
English:
Watching Shorts for two extra hours won't make you fail tomorrow's exam.
中文:
真正可怕的是,这件事每天都在重复。
English:
The real danger is repeating it every single day.
中文:
一年以后,你会发现自己没什么变化。
English:
After one year, you may notice little difference.
中文:
十年以后,你会发现别人已经走得很远。
English:
After ten years, you'll realize others have gone much farther.
18岁时,别人拥有能力,而你拥有算法
By 18, Others Have Skills—You Have an Algorithm
中文:
这是我最想告诉12岁自己的话。
English:
This is the one sentence I most want to tell my 12-year-old self.
中文:
18岁时,别人拥有能力,而你拥有算法。
English:
By the time you're 18, others will have built abilities, while you'll have trained the algorithm.
中文:
算法知道你喜欢什么。
English:
The algorithm knows exactly what you like.
中文:
它知道你什么时候会停留。
English:
It knows when you'll stop scrolling.
中文:
它知道什么内容最容易吸引你。
English:
It knows which content captures your attention best.
中文:
可是,你却越来越不知道自己真正想成为谁。
English:
But you may gradually lose sight of who you truly want to become.
Roblox不是敌人
Roblox Is Not the Enemy
中文:
真正的问题,从来不是 Roblox。
English:
The real problem has never been Roblox itself.
中文:
如果你学习 Lua、制作地图、设计游戏、和别人合作开发,它甚至可能成为你未来职业的起点。
English:
If you learn Lua, build maps, design games, and collaborate with others, Roblox could even become the starting point of your career.
中文:
真正危险的是,一直消费别人创造的内容,却从不创造属于自己的东西。
English:
The real danger is endlessly consuming what others create without creating anything of your own.
Shorts卖的不是视频
Shorts Don't Sell Videos
中文:
Shorts 真正卖的不是视频,而是你的注意力。
English:
Shorts aren't really selling videos—they're buying your attention.
中文:
因为在今天这个时代,注意力比黄金更昂贵。
English:
Because in today's world, attention is more valuable than gold.
中文:
每一次"再刷一分钟",都会慢慢变成一个小时。
English:
Every "just one more minute" quietly turns into an hour.
你的大脑每天都在学习
Your Brain Is Learning Every Day
中文:
大脑会不断学习你每天重复做的事情。
English:
Your brain learns from whatever you repeatedly do.
中文:
如果每天都是即时快乐,它就会越来越难接受需要长期努力才能获得回报的事情。
English:
If it constantly seeks instant rewards, it becomes harder to enjoy activities that require long-term effort before paying off.
中文:
研究发现,过度沉浸于短视频与较弱的持续注意力、自我控制能力下降以及更偏向即时满足存在关联,因此养成节制使用的习惯十分重要。
English:
Research suggests that excessive short-video use is associated with weaker sustained attention, reduced self-control, and a stronger preference for immediate gratification, making healthy usage habits increasingly important.
十年后的差距
The Difference Ten Years Later
中文:
每天两小时,看起来很少。
English:
Two hours a day doesn't seem like much.
中文:
十年,就是七千多个小时。
English:
Over ten years, that's more than 7,000 hours.
中文:
有人把七千小时变成了英语、编程、音乐、创业和健康。
English:
Some people turn those 7,000 hours into English, programming, music, businesses, and good health.
中文:
有人把七千小时变成了看过却记不住的视频。
English:
Others turn those 7,000 hours into videos they barely remember.
我真正担心的
What Truly Worries Me
中文:
我担心的不是你的成绩。
English:
I'm not most worried about your grades.
中文:
我担心的是,你会失去深度思考和长期坚持的能力。
English:
I'm worried you'll lose the ability to think deeply and stay committed.
中文:
未来所有真正重要的事情,都需要这种能力。
English:
Almost everything that truly matters in the future depends on those abilities.
那还能玩游戏吗?
Can I Still Play Games?
中文:
当然可以。
English:
Absolutely.
中文:
游戏不是敌人,短视频也不是敌人。
English:
Games are not the enemy, and neither are short videos.
中文:
真正的问题只有一个:到底是你控制工具,还是工具控制你。
English:
The only real question is this: Are you controlling the tools, or are the tools controlling you?
如果我是12岁的自己
If I Were 12 Again
中文:
我不会要求自己每天学习十二个小时。
English:
I wouldn't force myself to study twelve hours a day.
中文:
我只会坚持每天阅读、运动、学英语、培养一个技能,然后安心玩一会儿游戏。
English:
I'd simply read, exercise, learn English, practice one valuable skill every day, and then enjoy some gaming without guilt.
中文:
因为真正改变人生的,从来不是拼命一天,而是坚持十年。
English:
Because what changes a life isn't working insanely hard for one day—it's staying consistent for ten years.
最后送给12岁的自己
One Final Message to My 12-Year-Old Self
中文:
12岁每天做的事,不会决定你明天是谁,但会决定20岁时,你是在创造世界,还是在消费别人创造的世界。
English:
What you do every day at 12 won't decide who you are tomorrow, but it will decide whether, at 20, you're creating the world—or simply consuming what others have created.
你的问题是:“给我文本格式的中英文文章啊”
Your question is: "Give me the bilingual Chinese-English article in text format."
算法牢笼还是创造之源?12岁少年的未来十字路口
Cage of Algorithms or Source of Creation? A 12-Year-Old's Crossroads to the Future
引言:屏幕背后的无形之手
Introduction: The Invisible Hand Behind the Screen
想象一下,每天清晨醒来,手指熟练地滑向屏幕——在 Roblox 的虚拟世界里无尽地冒险,在 Shorts 的短视频信息流里无尽地下滑。12 岁的你,或许觉得这只是普通的娱乐放松。然而,在这个看似充满欢声笑语的数字世界背后,无数顶尖的科学家和行为经济学专家正在利用最强大的算法,精准地捕捉你的每一次点击、每一次停留。
Imagine waking up every morning and skillfully sliding your fingers across the screen—endless adventures in the virtual world of Roblox, and infinite scrolling through the short video feed of Shorts. At 12 years old, you might think this is just ordinary entertainment and relaxation. However, behind this digital world that seems full of joy and laughter, countless top scientists and behavioral economists are using the most powerful algorithms to precisely capture your every click and every pause.
如果你的 12 岁每天都被这两件事填满,那么十年之后,当算法的潮水退去,你的未来大概率会变成什么样?
If your 12-year-old self fills every single day with these two things, then ten years from now, when the tide of algorithms recedes, what will your future most likely look like?
一、 被算法重塑的未来:高多巴胺与低成就感
1. A Future Reshaped by Algorithms: High Dopamine and Low Fulfillment
如果任由被动娱乐占据全部的黄金发育期,未来的你可能会面临以下三个残酷的现实:
If you allow passive entertainment to occupy your entire golden developmental period, your future self will likely face the following three harsh realities:
1. 专注力的“粉碎性骨折”
- The "Crushing Fracture" of Attention Span
Shorts 的核心逻辑是“3秒吸睛,15秒高潮”。习惯了这种短平快的强刺激,你的大脑会被重新布线。十年后,你会发现自己很难静下心来看完一本长书、写完一段复杂的代码,甚至连看一部 2 小时的优质电影都会觉得坐立不安。你的深度专注力,在12岁时就被碎片化的信息彻底杀死了。
The core logic of Shorts is "capturing attention in 3 seconds, reaching a climax in 15 seconds." Accustomed to this fast-paced and intense stimulation, your brain will be rewired. Ten years later, you will find it hard to settle down to read a long book, write a complex piece of code, or even sit through a high-quality 2-hour movie without feeling restless. Your deep focus was completely killed by fragmented information at the age of 12.
2. 从“创造者”沦为“纯粹的被动消费者”
- From a "Creator" to a "Pure Passive Consumer"
在互联网的食物链里,最底层的是用时间换取短暂快乐的消费者。每天玩 Roblox、刷 Shorts,实际上是在给平台贡献点击量,为算法喂养数据。而你自己的核心竞争力——逻辑思维、语言掌握能力、现实社交——在最需要系统化训练的年龄却在原地踏步。
In the internet food chain, the lowest tier consists of consumers who trade their time for fleeting pleasure. Playing Roblox and watching Shorts every day is actually contributing clicks to the platforms and feeding data to the algorithms. Meanwhile, your own core competitiveness—logical thinking, language mastery, and real-world socializing—stagnates at the exact age when systematic training is needed most.
3. 现实耐受力降低,陷入逃避循环
- Reduced Tolerance for Reality, Falling into an Avoidance Loop
现实中的学业、技能练就和语言掌握,都需要漫长且枯燥的反馈周期。习惯了屏幕里即时满足的你,面对现实中稍有难度的挑战(比如解不出复杂的方程式或背不完的单词),大脑会本能地选择逃避,立刻缩回虚拟世界里饮鸩止渴。
Academics, skill acquisition, and language mastery in reality all require a long and tedious feedback cycle. Accustomed to the instant gratification on the screen, when faced with slightly difficult real-world challenges (such as an insolvable complex equation or endless vocabulary to memorize), your brain will instinctively choose to escape, instantly retreating into the virtual world to quench your thirst with poison.
终局画像: 一个在现实世界中感到迷茫、焦虑且无力,在激烈竞争中被同龄人远远甩在身后,却只能靠不断刷屏幕来获取短暂安慰的普通成年人。
Ultimate Portrait: An ordinary adult who feels lost, anxious, and powerless in the real world, left far behind by peers in fierce competition, only able to rely on constantly scrolling through screens to find temporary solace.
二、 逆袭指南:如何“白嫖”游戏与算法?
2. The Counterattack Guide: How to Leverage Games and Algorithms?
科技本身并不是毒药,关键在于你是被它们玩,还是你在玩它们。如果你能改变视角,把“被动消耗”变成“主动创造”,这两大工具将成为你最强大的养分:
Technology itself is not a poison; the key lies in whether you are being played by them, or you are playing them. If you can shift your perspective and turn "passive consumption" into "active creation," these two major tools will become your most powerful nutrients:
🛠️ 视角一:把“玩 Roblox”变成“学开发”
- Perspective 1: Turn "Playing Roblox" into "Learning Development"
Roblox 拥有强大的 Roblox Studio 工具和 Lua 脚本语言。
Roblox possesses the powerful Roblox Studio tool and the Lua scripting language.
- 弱者做法: 没日没夜地给别人的游戏贡献在线人数,甚至氪金。
- The Weak Approach: Contributing active hours to other people's games day and night, or even spending real money on microtransactions.
- 强者做法: 尝试自己去设计一个关卡、编写一段触发脚本。从这一刻起,你不再是玩家,而是初级游戏制作人与系统设计师。你在娱乐中顺便学会了逻辑与编程。
- The Strong Approach: Trying to design a level or write a trigger script yourself. From this moment on, you are no longer just a player, but a junior game producer and system designer. You happen to master logic and coding while having fun.
📊 视角二:把“刷 Shorts”变成“拆解网感”
- Perspective 2: Turn "Scrolling Shorts" into "Deconstructing Digital Sensation"
不要再像提线木偶一样跟着视频傻乐,试着用创作者的眼光去审视它。
Stop giggling along with the videos like a puppet on a string; instead, try to examine them through the eyes of a creator.
- 思考: 这个视频为什么能在前 3 秒抓住我?它的配乐、剪辑节奏有什么规律?
- Reflection: Why did this video manage to grab me in the first 3 seconds? What are the patterns in its background music and editing pace?
- 价值: 当你开始拆解爆款的底层逻辑时,你就是在培养敏锐的市场洞察力和内容运营思维。
- Value: When you begin to deconstruct the underlying logic of a viral hit, you are cultivating a sharp market insight and a content operations mindset.
三、 结语:12岁的黄金十年
3. Conclusion: The Golden Decade of Age 12
12 岁是人生最珍贵的黄金期,你的大脑拥有最强的可塑性。在这个年纪保持对世界的好奇心并勇于尝试,在阅读、编程和语言中找到你的热爱,才是推开未来精英世界大门的钥匙。
The age of 12 is the most precious golden period of life, when your brain possesses the strongest plasticity. Maintaining curiosity about the world and having the courage to explore at this age, finding your passion in reading, coding, and languages, is the ultimate key to pushing open the door to the future elite world.
请记住: 真正厉害的人,从不把时间留给算法安排;相反,他们利用算法的规则,去成就自己的未来。
Remember: Truly formidable people never leave their time to be scheduled by algorithms; instead, they utilize the rules of algorithms to achieve their own future success.