2017-07-03

When We Two Parted - Lord Byron

昔日离别时 ——拜伦

When we two parted In silence and tears,

昔日离别时,任沉默来临,眼泪纷纷

Half broken-hearted, To sever for years,

分离的日子是如此之久,我忍不住心碎

Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;

你的脸冰凉、发白,你的吻更似冷冰

Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this.

那一刻正预示了我今日的悲痛

The dew of the morning Sank chill on my brow— It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.

清晨凝结的寒露冰冷了额角,仿佛是预先警告我,今日的哀愁

Thy vows are all broken, And light is thy fame:

誓言破碎,声名成空

I hear thy name spoken, And share in its shame.

当你的名字被人们提及,响起在耳畔,我随之一阵脸红

They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;

他们在我面前讲起你,一声声有如哀乐

A shudder comes o'er me— Why wert thou so dear?

战栗穿透我的心腔——我为何对你如此情重?

They know not I knew thee, Who knew thee too well:

他们不知道我认识你,更不知我其实与你熟识

Long, long shall I rue thee Too deeply to tell.

我将长久、长久地悲叹,这深处难以为外人道

In secret we met— In silence I grieve That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive.

昔日我们秘密地相会——如今在静默中我满含悲伤,你就这样将我遗忘,辜负曾经的承诺

If I should meet thee After long years, How should I greet thee? — With silence and tears.

若多年以后,我们相遇,我该如何与你问候?——以沉默,以眼泪

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容

  • 你相信命中注定吗?以前我不信,直到遇见Ta我信了。 你能相信在每天遇到的那么多形形色色的人中,会有一个人就那样住进...
    Suckerrr阅读 556评论 0 0
  • 文/随艺 图/来自网络 你没有什么好愧疚的,不必不敢直视我的眼睛。感情的事若是有主见,也不会输给他人的建议。他不能...
    随艺艺艺阅读 949评论 4 9
  • 雨水落在身上的时候 不会痛 也不会流血 起初它们落在头顶,打湿了头发却被高高束起 后来又钻进鞋底,湿漉漉的混迹着 ...
    Crust阅读 144评论 0 0
  • sunnie I always dream of being able to speak English flue...
    Zzx718_Sunnie阅读 324评论 0 2