| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Max. | 麦克斯 |
| It's the woman at table 2's 50th birthday | 二号桌的女士今天五十大寿 |
| and her husband wants us to sing to her. | 她丈夫请咱们帮忙唱生日歌 |
| If I had a dollar every time a man asked me | 每次帮男人对他老婆"做件事" |
| to do something to his wife, | 就有一块钱的话 |
| I'd be a millionaire. | 那姐早是百万富翁了 |
| I remember when Happy Birthday first came up. | 我还记得生日歌刚出来那会儿呢 |
| I never thought it would catch on. | 真没想到它居然能传唱至今 |
| Go! | 快去 |
| And smile. | 真心的微笑 |
| When you fake smile, | 你以假笑对世界 |
| everybody else fakes smile back. | 世界会回报以假笑 |
| Nobody wants to hear that lame song. | 没人会想听这首恶俗的歌 |
| If we want to humiliate her in public, | 要想在公众场合羞辱她 |
| why don't we go over there and pull her top down? | 直接扯掉她上衣不更好吗 |
| Come on, let's just go sing and make the best of it. | 来嘛咱们就过去好好唱一下 |
| Hi. Ready? | 你们好准备好了吗 |
| One, two, three... | 一二三 |
| Happy birthday to you... | 祝你生日快乐 |
| Whoa! | 搞毛啊 |
| Ma'am, I apologize. | 女士我郑重向您道歉 |
| It's hard enough your husband took you to a diner on your birthday | 被老公带来破餐馆过生日已经够不堪了 |
| and now you have to listen to white Mariah? | 不能再让您忍受白人版玛丽亚·凯莉的折磨 |
| No! | 门都没有 |
| Cupcake's on me. | 小蛋糕算我送的 |
| To yoooooooou | 快乐哈 |
| I have announcement to make. | 我有要事要宣布 |
| I agree with what Max said before. | 我同意麦克斯之前说的 |
| What? That we should tie a little bell around you, | 哪句应该在你身上系个猫铃铛 |
| so we know when you're near? | 好知道你何时在附近吗 |
| That's the happy birthday song is very lame. | 是你说生日歌很恶俗这句 |
| The diner needs a fresh, new way | 餐馆需要全新的方式 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| to celebrate the customer birthday. | 来帮顾客庆祝生日 |
| So I just went and wrote a special song. | 所以我写了一首特别的歌 |
| Han, I'd be happy to look at what you've written so far. | 憨我很乐意过目下你的成果 |
| I took music theory in college. | 我大学的时候学过乐理 |
| I once wrote an entire original musical | 我曾以法国大革命为背景 |
| based on the French revolution. | 独家写了一整出音乐剧 |
| Um, sorry to step on your nerd turf, | 抱歉要踏入你们书呆的领域 |
| but Les Mis is already a musical about the French revolution. | 但关于法国大革命的音乐剧早有《悲惨世界》在先 |
| 《悲惨世界》讲述穷苦的主人公因获释后试图赎罪的历程 于上世纪八十年代被改编成音乐剧 | |
| Yes, but mine was from the point of view of the rich. | 是啊但我的是从富人的角度出发 |
| What are you going to rewrite next-- | 那你下一部要改写什么... |
| the musical Rent from the point of view of the landlord? | 地主角度版的《吉屋出租》吗 |
| Han, this is a lovely start, but-- | 憨开头不错但... |
| A lovely start? | 开头不错 |
| No, I mean, it's good. | 不我是称赞开头挺好 |
| But not good enough. | 但是不够好 |
| I know what you are saying. | 我知道你想说什么 |
| "You need to practice more, Han. | "憨你得多加练习" |
| "You never will be as good as your sister, Han. | "憨你永远都比不上你的姐姐" |
| "Whole family going on vacation | "憨我们举家去旅游时" |
| without you while you practice, Han." | "你就乖乖留在家练习吧" |
| Back off, tiger mom! | 滚开虎妈 |
| 源自于《虎妈战歌》指用严格的东方式教育来养育孩子的母亲 | |
| Hey, Caroline, is Max around? | 卡洛琳麦克斯在吗 |
| Um, she might be. I'll go check. | 可能在我去看看 |
| You'll never guess who just came into the restaurant. | 你做梦也想不到谁来了 |
| You'll be very happy. | 你会开心死的 |
| Gary, the fat guy from Teen Mom? | 加里《少女妈妈》里面那个胖子吗 |
| Someone you like, someone you want to kiss, | 让你喜欢让你双唇欲动 |
| someone you're hot for. | 让你欲火焚身的那位 |
| Tyler, the skinny guy from Teen Mom? | 泰勒《少女妈妈》里面那个瘦子吗 |
| What's Johnny doing here? | 强尼来这儿干嘛 |
| I told him not to show his face unless-- | 我告诉他不要来除非... |
| Unless he broke up with his girlfriend. | 除非他跟女朋友分手了 |
| And now he's here, showing his face, | 所以现在他来了有脸来见你了 |
| - which means-- - You can't know that for sure. | -也就是说-你又不能确定 |
| Fine. Tell me one other reason he could possibly be in here. | 好吧那你告诉我他来这的其他原因 |
| He needs Han to solve a complex math problem? | 他需要憨帮忙解一道复杂的数学题 |
| Max! | 麦克斯 |
| Max, it's pretty obvious that he's in here | 麦克斯显然他来这儿 |
| because he broke up with his girlfriend "Cassandra" | 是因为他跟女友卡桑德拉分手了 |
| I mean, what else could it be? | 不然还有什么原因啊 |
| When I had millions of dollars, | 当我还是个百万富翁时 |
| I had no idea why guys were coming to see me. | 我无法确定男人来找我的真正原因 |
| "Do they want me, or do they want my money?" | "他们是爱我呢还是爱我的钱呢" |
| But you have nothing! | 但你一无所有 |
| So basically that just leaves you. | 所以也只能是因为你这个人了 |
| Way to puff me up before I go through that door. | 在我出去前你这话还真是够"鼓舞人心"啊 |
| This is so exciting. | 好兴奋啊 |
| Will you stop? Don't be such a girl. | 你有完没完别跟怀春少女似的 |
| Hair? Teeth? Anything? | 头发牙齿有哪里不好吗 |
| You're good. | 没问题的 |
| Wait. | 等等 |
| More. | 开大点 |
| - Really? - Trust me. | -真的吗-相信我 |
| Oh, uh, hey, Johnny. When did you get here? | 强尼你什么时候过来的 |
| Uh, just now. | 就刚刚 |
| I, uh--I came here | 我之所以过来 |
| because I want to tell you something. | 是有话要对你说 |
| Yes? | 什么话 |
| Max, I think you and I have something special. | 麦克斯我觉得咱俩的情谊很特别 |
| And I don't want to lose that. | 我不想失去它 |
| So I came down here to ask... | 所以我来问你一句 |
| Even though it didn't work out, | 即使做不成情侣 |
| can we still be friends? | 我们还能做朋友吗 |
| What? | 什么 |
| You have got to be kidding! | 你开什么玩笑 |
| What's going on over there, Caroline? | 卡洛琳发生什么事了 |
| My friend Johnny and I have no idea | 我和我的朋友强尼完全不知道 |
| what you're upset about. | 你在不爽什么 |
| I was just reacting to the news that we're out of pie. | 我在不爽店里的派居然没有了 |
| I really cannot believe it. | 真是让人难以置信 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I totally thought it would go a different way. | 跟我想的完全不一样 |
| Caroline... | 卡洛琳 |
| Why don't you go over there to the pie carrousel | 你为什么不去放派的转盘那儿 |
| and mourn the loss of our pie? | 好好哀悼一下我们失去的派呢 |
| So, we're cool? | 那我们没事吧 |
| Yeah, we're cool. Why wouldn't we be? | 对没事为什么会有事呀 |
| We never dated or anything like that. | 我们又没有正式约过会啥的 |
| Of course we're friends. | 当然是朋友啦 |
| I am so relieved. | 这让我如释重负 |
| So, uh, you gonna go back | 所以你还会像以前一样 |
| to busting my balls, like always? | 用拳猛击我的蛋蛋吗[开我玩笑] |
| Yes. | 会呀 |
| We're such good friends, I might just... | 我们关系好到我都恨不得... |
| bust them with my feet! | 用脚狠踹你的蛋蛋 |
| Good morning. | 早安 |
| I'm trying to send out a get-to-know-us email blast | 我想把介绍我们蛋糕店的广告邮件 |
| for the cupcake business. | 群发出去 |
| But your wi-fi is so slow. | 但是你的无线网慢得要死 |
| Don't tell me-- tell Cathyhome17, | 跟我说没用跟"凯丝家十七号"抱怨去 |
| whoever and wherever she is. | 反正我不认识她 |
| Okay, well, I'm just going to run down to | 好吧反正我要去楼下 |
| the coffee place and send it. | 用咖啡店的网发了 |
| Do you approve? | 你觉得呢 |
| Nice job. The font's pretty. | 干得不错字体挺漂亮 |
| You just gave me a compliment? | 你刚是在夸奖我吗 |
| I knew it-- you're depressed. | 我就知道你心里难受 |
| You're so depressed about you and Johnny just being friends, | 只能跟强尼做朋友让你心里难受到 |
| you don't even have the energy to be you. | 连做自己的精力都没有了 |
| What? The font is pretty. | 瞎说什么字体的确漂亮呀 |
| Oh, honey, do you want a hug? | 天啊亲爱的想来个爱的抱抱吗 |
| - I'm fine. - How could you be fine? | -我没事-你怎么可能没事 |
| The man was so into you, | 这个男人曾经这么喜欢你 |
| he painted a billboard of the two of you kissing. | 他在广告看板上画了你俩的接吻图 |
| And now he just wants to be friends? | 而现在他却只想跟你做朋友 |
| Please call in sick to your babysitting job | 别去当保姆了打个电话请病假 |
| and take to the bed. | 然后上床睡觉吧 |
| Whenever I used to get depressed, | 以前每当我不开心 |
| I'd take to the bed. | 我就去床上赖着 |
| One time, I took to the bed for a week. | 有一次我在床上赖了整整一周 |
| Listen, unlike you, Jane Austen, | 听着我不像你简·奥斯汀 |
| 简·奥斯汀英国著名女性小说家代表作《傲慢与偏见》 死前一直卧病在床 | |
| I will never take to the bed. | 我绝对不会卧床不起 |
| Giving in to feelings is for rich people. | 有钱人才有空玩失恋 |
| Regular people just have to get up, | 普通人只能起床 |
| get drunk, and go fulfill their babysitting duties. | 灌醉自己然后去尽他们保姆的本分 |
| Max, take to the bed. | 麦克斯去床上睡觉吧 |
| Look, this is my pattern, okay? | 这就是我的套路可以了吧 |
| I fall for the wrong guy, | 我爱上不该爱的人 |
| I find out they're with a girl, a bottle, or a needle, | 发现他们跟女人酒精毒品纠缠不清 |
| and I move on. | 我唯有抽离 |
| And sometimes I use a bottle to help me do it... | 所以有时我也借助酒精帮忙 |
| or a needle or a girl. | 或者是毒品或女人 |
| But when I'm done, I'm done. | 但我一旦看开就真的放下了 |
| That's it? | 就这样 |
| You're just over it? | 你就能放下了吗 |
| I'm still sad because Kyle Enright | 我至今还放不下凯尔·恩莱特 |
| didn't invite me on his private jet | 没有邀请我乘坐他的私人飞机 |
| to Mykonos for his 12th birthday. | 去米科诺斯岛过他十二岁生日这件事 |
| Well, not me. | 我不一样 |
| Just flip a switch and those feelings are gone. | 只要按个开关那些感觉就消失殆尽 |
| I only have two switches in my life-- | 我人生只有两个开关 |
| one turns off my emotions, | 一个关掉我的情绪 |
| the other makes a car bounce. | 另一个能让"车震"动 |
| Okay, I better go. | 好吧我该走了 |
| If you get there after 10:30, you can't hear yourself think | 十点半过后去会被吵的事都做不了 |
| over the sounds of people skyping to the Philippines. | 会有一堆跟自己菲律宾老乡玩语聊的人 |
| Max, are you sure you're all right? | 麦克斯你确定你没事吗 |
| Max. | 麦克斯 |
| Are you about to come over here and soft-touch me? | 你是想过来轻抚爱抚我吗 |
| - I want to so bad. - Leave! | -我超级想-快滚蛋 |
| Go to the coffee place. Soft-touch the barista. | 去咖啡店轻抚做咖啡的去 |
| Excuse me, Miss. | 打扰一下小姐 |
| You keep your door open like that, | 你这样门户大开 |
| this rat's probably going to get inside. | 这只老鼠很可能会趁机溜进去哦 |
| Don't worry. You should see the size of my cat. | 你放心我家的猫更大只 |
| What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
| I knew you'd be home for another hour, | 我知道你还有一个小时才出门 |
| so I brought you coffee. | 所以我给你买了杯咖啡 |
| And I wanted to say... | 我想说 |
| Thanks for understanding the situation. | 感谢你能理解我们的状况 |
| Hey, you don't need to get all | 你不必搞什么 |
| "Hallmark presents: Johnny Soft Eyes" on me. | "贺曼出品强尼牌温柔眼神" |
| Okay? You're not my type, anyway. | 行吗况且你又不是我的菜 |
| You're a bartender who's close to liquor all night | 你只是个整晚守着酒的酒保而已 |
| and your not an alcoholic. | 而且你还不嗜酒 |
| So clearly you don't know how to seize an opportunity. | 显然你不是懂得把握机会的人 |
| Yes, I do. | 其实我懂 |
| This is where you join in birthday song | 你从这里加入用你美妙的萨克斯风 |
| with your sweet-ass saxophone. | 来吹奏这生日歌 |
| Han, I like you, brother, | 憨我喜欢你兄弟 |
| but I played with everyone | 但我也跟大牌合作过 |
| from Marvin Gaye to the gay Marvins. | 马文·盖伊到马文基佬[与盖伊音似] |
| They never made it--a little bit ahead of their time. | 不过马文基佬未能成名他们生错了时代 |
| But if you don't mind a professional opinion, man, | 如果你不介意听听专业意见的话... |
| you've got to put some heart into this thing. | 你的音乐需要更用心放入感情去做啊 |
| But my mother always say to run away from heart-- | 可我母亲总是让我不要放感情 |
| only the head can make music. | 只有脑子才能做出好音乐 |
| Han, your mother sounds like one cold-- | 憨你母亲听上去像个冷酷... |
| Don't you talk about my mama! | 不许你这样说我老妈 |
| Hey, Earl. What's up? | 厄尔怎么啦 |
| I just got threatened by | 我刚被看儿童电影 |
| a man who gets carded at Pixar movies. | 都会被查年龄的人给恐吓了 |
| Max, great news-- | 麦克斯好消息 |
| that email blast I sent out this morning worked. | 我今早发出去的邮件广告有成果了 |
| I just got us a big cupcake job | 我帮咱们拉了一笔大单子 |
| at some event place called The Gold Space Loft. | 在某个叫藏金阁的地方 |
| Last time I was at the Gold Space Loft, | 上次我去藏金阁时 |
| I went to a poetry slam, and I wound up slamming a poet. | 是去诗歌"辩"论结果跟一个诗人"变"到床上了 |
| They need 100 cupcakes by tomorrow night. | 他们明晚要一百个蛋糕 |
| And because I'm a genius, | 由于我是个天才 |
| and also because it's such short notice-- | 同时也因为时间紧急 |
| but mostly because I'm a genius-- | 但大部分是因为我是个天才 |
| I got them up to $500. | 我把价格涨到了五百 |
| It's a cool group art show-- | 是一个很酷的团体艺术展 |
| very Williamsburg, very pot brownie. | 本土特色与大麻糕点兼备 |
| And Johnny has a piece in it. | 而且强尼也有作品展出 |
| And since you flipped your switch, | 反正你关掉了你的开关 |
| I figured it'd be fine. | 我想应该没问题 |
| No way. I can't make 100 cupcakes in a day. | 不行我一天做不出一百个蛋糕 |
| Max, I know it's a lot of work, | 麦克斯我知道这费时费力 |
| but I'll do whatever I can to help. | 但我会尽我所能去帮你的 |
| This is a really big opportunity for us. | 这对咱俩来说是一次大机会 |
| I kissed Johnny. | 我跟强尼接吻了 |
| What? When? | 什么何时 |
| He came by the apartment right after you left. | 你前脚踏出公寓他后脚就进来了 |
| I was only gone 20 minutes. | 我才离开了二十分钟 |
| What'd you do--shine a bat symbol on your vagina? | 你是在下阴弄了个召唤蝙蝠侠标志吗 |
| Stop acting like I wanted it to happen. | 别说得好像我很希望这事发生一样 |
| I didn't want it to happen. I'm lucky we just kissed. | 我也不想这样幸好我们只是接吻了 |
| My pants kept saying, "Take me off!" | 我的裤子一直在狂喊"快扒我" |
| And I'm like, "No, pants." | 我怒吼"不行贱人" |
| I'm telling you, I almost couldn't help myself. | 告诉你我当时差点把持不住 |
| I don't understand. | 我不明白 |
| I thought you said you were done with him. | 我以为你说你已经对他没感觉了 |
| What happened to your pattern? | 你的套路扔到九霄云外了吗 |
| Telling people I have a pattern is part of the pattern. | 告诉别人我的套路也是我套路的一部分 |
| Then I just go and do whatever I want. | 然后我就随心所欲想干嘛就干嘛 |
| I knew it, I thought it, I should have said it-- | 我早就知道我早就猜到我早就该把话说出口 |
| girls cannot be friends with guys. | 男女之间就不可能有纯友谊 |
| Yeah, well, you also knew he was coming in here | 是啊你还"知道"他来找我 |
| to tell me he broke up with his girlfriend. | 是想告诉我他跟他女朋友分手了呢 |
| So you can suck it. | 你省省吧 |
| Did he say he was going to break up with her? | 那他是要跟女朋友分手吗 |
| We didn't get into it. | 我们没说到这个 |
| We weren't really using our mouths for talking. | 我们的嘴巴当时很忙好吗 |
| What do you think's going to happen? | 那你觉得接下来会发生什么 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“破产姐妹”