胶水(133)

【上文结束时说:为了成功地领导变革,你必须拥抱在项目中的变革,就像我和我的宝贝女娃一起拥抱变革一样。】

你必须预料到它【变化、变革】,并在其发生时保持冷静,这样当你的团队看着你时,他们知道没事儿的。

You must anticipate it and stay calm when it happens so that when your team looks at you, they know it’ll be okay.

然后你必须向其他人展示他们应该如何适应。

And then you must demonstrate to others how they should adapt.

好消息是,你不需要学习额外的技能来领导变革。

The good news is that you do not need to learn additional skills to lead change.

所有的项目都是变革。

All projects are change.

在项目的开始、中期或结束时领导变革需要同样的技能集合。

Leading change at the beginning, the middle, or at end of a project requires the same set of skills.

由于您已经在本书中学习了这些技能,因此您只需应用这些技能来帮助你的团队应对变化,无论在你的项目期间变革发生在什么阶段。

Since you’ve already learned those skills throughout this book, you simply need to apply them to help your team navigate change, no matter what phase it happens during your project.

图片

让我们回顾一下您可以如何领导变革,作为展示您对领导项目的新掌握的最后一课。

Let’s review how you can lead change, as a final lesson to demonstrate your newfound mastery for leading projects.

发生了变革。接下来的步骤是些什么?

Change happens. What are the next steps?

你问一些问题来理解改革的原因,综合它会对什么和对谁产生影响,并将其写成书面形式。

You ask questions to understand the reason for the change, synthesize what and who it will impact, and codify it in writing.

你修订目标,使这些目标在新的景观下变得明确。

You revise the goals to make them unambiguous under the new landscape.

你与你的高层主管领导和你团队的那些职能负责人合作,重新将通往你的那些新目标的工作对齐。

You work with your sponsor and your team leads to realign the work in flight to your new goals.

你会问更多的问题,并对该变革将会影响什么进行综合。

You ask more questions and synthesize what the change will impact.

您可以通过一次计划良好的会议,直接、诚实、广泛地向整个项目团队就新的目标和变化进行沟通。

You communicate the new goals and changes directly, honestly, and broadly through a well-planned meeting to the project team at large.

您发现可能的解决方案:如何继续进行并协商令人满意的结果。

You uncover possible solutions for how to proceed and negotiate agreeable outcomes.

您可以重新确定那些功能的优先级,并针对范围、时间和资源进行重新平衡。

You reprioritize features and rebalance scope, time, and resources.

您识别并预防新的风险。

You identify and preempt new risks.

你担任灯塔的角色,以每一种媒介、向每一位观众,重复着这些新目标。

You act as a beacon by repeating the new goals in every medium to every audience.

您提取需要做的事情,以调整至适应新的目标。你将团队锚定在重要的事情上,在他们该发挥作用的时候提醒他们,并将他们的日常工作与目标联系起来。

You extract what needs to be done to adjust to the new goals. You anchor the team on what is important, cue them up when it’s time for them to play their part, and connect their daily work to purpose.

你鼓励你的团队,你团结支持他们,你倾听他们的担忧,你填补空白,你对风险进行提示。

You encourage your team, you rally around them, you listen to their concerns, you fill gaps, you bubble up risks.

在此变革中,自始至终,每当他们需要支持时,你都支持你的团队——通过超越你的角色,填补你看到的任何缺口。

You support your team through the change as they need support, by going above and beyond your role to fill any gaps you see.

然后当再次发生变革时,你洗洗并重复。

Then when change happens again, you rinse and repeat.

图片

如此而已直到你的项目完成。

And so it goes until your project is finished.

然后你为你的团队计划一个大型的发布派对。

Then you plan a big launch party for your team.

你庆祝是因为你指导了你的团队,你信任他们,并且,你们一起,完成了任务。

You celebrate because you guided your team, you trusted them, and, together, you got the job done.

每个项目都会发生变化。

Change happens on every project.

决定你成功的是你对它的反应。

What defines your success is how you react to it.

你会张开双臂冲向它,准备好了向你的团队展示如何跟随吗?

Will you jump toward it with your arms wide open, ready to show your teams how to follow?

或者你会为了舒适而退缩到一个清单和状态报告的世界里吗?

Or will you recoil into a world of checklists and status reports for comfort?

我想你会成为第一个选项追随者并拥抱它。

I think you will act as the first follower and embrace it.

我认为你会足够的勇敢、信任你的队友并放弃控制。

I think you will be brave enough to trust your teammates and relinquish control.

图片

我认为你会像一个所有者一样,带领你的团队成功地到达项目的终点线。

I think you will act like an owner to march your team successfully to the finish line of your project.

我想你会尽自己的一份力量支持他们,充当他们的合作伙伴、指挥者、领航员、灯塔、朋友、项目领导者。

I think you will do your part to support them and act as their partner, their conductor, their pilot, their beacon, their friend, their project leader.

你将是将你的团队联系在一起并领导他们走向成功的结缔组织。

You will be the connective tissue that binds your team together and leads them to success.

你将引导他们,他们将跟随你。

You will guide them, and they will follow.

未完待续

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容