嗜血法医第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

嗜血法医第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Tonight's the night. 就是今晚
And it's going to happen again and again-- 有些事情周而复始
has to happen. 终会发生
Nice night. 如此迷人的夜晚
Miami is a great town. 迈阿密是个不错的地方
I love the Cuban food. 我喜欢这里的古巴菜
Pork sandwiches -- my favorite. 还有我的最爱猪肉三文治
But I'm hungry for something different now. 但我现在却对另外些东西感到渴望
There he is. 就是他
Mike Donovan. 迈克·多诺万
He's the one. 我的目标
You're mine now, so do exactly as I say. 你现在是我的所以最好照我说的做
- What do you want?- I want you to be quiet. -你想要什么-我想你给我安静点
完整版请点击
Now drive. 开车
Turn here. 在这儿转弯
You have to listen... 听着
...do what I say. 照我的吩咐去做
- Look.- No. -看看他们-不
Uh, yes. 看着他们
嗜血法医单词统计

嗜血法医高频单词统计
No, no! 不不
It's horrible, isn't it? Isn't it? 很可怕对吧对吧
Please... 求求你
Open your eyes and look at what you did! 睁开你的眼睛看看你干的好事
Look or I'll cutyour eyelids right off your face. 看吧要不我现在就把你的眼珠给挖出来
It took me a long time to get these little boys clean. 清理这些小孩子花了我很时间
One of them had been in the ground so long 其中一个因为埋在地下太长时间
he was falling apart. 都已经开始四分五裂了
I pulled him out in bits and pieces. 我把他一块块挖出来拼好
Hail Mary, full of grace,the Lord is -- 万福马利亚仁慈的上帝啊
Stop! That never helped anybody. 停下来这些帮不了任何人
Please, you can have anything. 求求你放了我你可以得到任何你想要的
That's good. Beg. Did these little boys beg? 这倒不错乞求这些孩子乞求过吗
I couldn't help myself. I couldn't. I-- 我不得不这么做我不得不我
Please, you have to understand... 求你了你得明白
Trust me, I definitely understand. 相信我我清楚的很
See, I can't help myself, either. 是啊我也不得不这么做
Children, I could never do that. 但是对孩子我永远干不出那种事
Not like you. Never, ever kids. 不像你永远不会是对孩子下手
Why? 为什么
I have standards. 我有自己的原则
Soon you'll be packed into a few... 很快你就会被...
...neatly wrapped hefties 分成一整块一整块包装好
in my own 放在一个
small corner of the world. 只属于我自己的地方
It'll be a neater, happier place. 那里很干净也很快乐
A better place. 就像天堂
My name is Dexter, Dexter Morgan. 我叫德克斯特德克斯特·摩根
I don't know what made me the way I am, 我不知道我为什么会变成今天这样
but whatever it was left a hollow place inside. 但是不管是什么造成了我内心的空洞
People fake a lot of human interactions, 人们总是装的故作亲密
but I feel like I fake them all, 但是我倒觉得我一直骗了所有人
and I fake them very well. 而且做的很好
Ahoy, there, captain! Any big marlin out there today? 喂那边的船长今天有大金枪鱼吗
And that's my burden, I guess. 我想也许这就是我的牵绊
But I don't blame my foster parents for that. 但我从不为这责怪我的养父母
Harry and Doris Morgan did a wonderful job raising me. 哈里和桃瑞斯·摩根尽己所能把我养大
But they're both dead now. 但他们都已经过世了
I didn't kill them... 不是我杀的
Honest. 真的
嗜血法医中英对照台词本截图

嗜血法医中英对照台词本截图
You're different, aren't you, Dexter? 德克斯特你与众不同不是吗
What do you mean, pop? 什么意思爸爸
The Billups say Buddy disappeared. 比卢普斯一家说巴迪不见了
I found the grave, son. 我找到了它的坟墓儿子
That dog was a noisy little creep, dad. 那条狗根本就是条杂种爸爸
He was barking all night, and mom couldn't sleep. 它整晚吵让妈妈无法入睡
And she's very, very sick, and that lousy dog 她现在病的很重而那狗
was yapping at every leaf that blew down the sidewalk! 连片叶子落地都会叫个不停
There were a lot of bones in there, Dexter, 那里有很多尸骸德克斯特
and not just Buddy's. 不止巴迪的
Hola, Dexter! 嗨德克斯特
Blood--
sometimes it sets my teeth on edge. 有时让我变的兴奋无比
Other times, it helps me control the chaos. 有时却能让我保持清醒
The code of Harry, 哈里法则
my foster father, is satisfied. 我养父对于他定的此条法则很满意
And so am I. 我也是
Harry was a great cop here in Miami, 哈里是迈阿密一个伟大的警察
taught me how to think like one, 他教我怎么去思考
taught me how to cover my tracks. 怎么掩盖我留下的痕迹
I'm a very neat monster. 我是个懂规矩的怪物
Dexter, are you there? 德克斯特你在吗
Okay, Dex, please, as soon as you get in, 好吧德克斯尽快过来吧
I'm at a crime scene by the shithole the Seven Seas motel, 我在七海酒店的犯罪现场
and I need you here. 我需要你的帮助
Okay? 好吗
Dex? Please... 德克斯求你
Pretty fucking please with cheese on top. 求你他妈的快点过来
That's my foul-mouthed foster sister, Debra. 这是我满嘴脏话的妹妹黛布拉
She has a big heart but won't let anyone see it. 她很善良却不想人别人知道
She's the only person in the world who loves me. 她是这世上仅存的唯一爱我的人
I think that's nice. 我想这不错
I don't have feelings about anything, 我对其他事情漠不关心
but if I could have feelings at all, I'd have them for Deb. 即使偶尔关心也是出于对黛布的
There's something strange and disarming 在迈阿密的大白天巡视凶杀现场
about looking at a homicide scene in the daylight of Miami. 让你有些不习惯甚至毫无戒备
It makes the most 这些奇异的杀戮
grotesque killings look staged, 就象预先安排好的舞台剧似的
like you're in a new and daring section of Disney World -- 让你就像身处一个杀戮的迪斯尼奇幻世界
Dahmer Land. 戴默世界
You better be a cop. 你是警察
No. Forensics. 不法医
Dex! 德克斯
Hey, what's up? 怎么回事
Jeez, Deb... 天啊黛布
完整版请点击
Where the hell do you keep your gun? 你把该死的枪放哪了
They found another hooker, in the pool. 他们发现又一个妓女死在游泳池里
- Another?- Chopped up in bits and pieces. -又一个-被剁成肉泥了
That's the third one in 5 months. 已经是五个月内第三个了
Third? You mean there's a -- 第三个你是说有一个...
A serial killer, that's right. 没错连环杀手
The other 2 were in Broward, 另外两个死在布罗瓦郡
chopped up just like this one. 和这个一样被剁成肉泥
Any suspects? 有嫌疑犯吗
Wish I knew. 要是有就好了
I'm on Vice, 我在此卧底当妓女
so Laguerta sent me to my room 所以洛格丽塔叫我回我房里
and told me to stay out of sight. 叫我呆在她看不见的地方
God forbids she listens to what you have to say. 上帝不允许她听你说的话
Tell me about it. 告诉我吧
How does someone so dumb 为什么一个蠢的象驴一样的人
get so much power? 会有那么大的权利
She knows how to play the game. 她可是深谙此道
You could take a lesson. 你应该向她学学
In what, ass-kissing? 怎么学学她拍马屁么
Politics. 学政治手段
I just want to catch this guy before he kills another one of my girls. 我只想在下一个女孩被杀之前抓到他
You can't get so emotionally invested. 调查的时候别加入太多私人感情
You always say that. 你老是这么说
So did dad. 爸爸也是
Yeah, but he also said, "go after what you want." 是但他还会说"做你想做的吧"
I want out of Vice and into Homicide. 我不想再当卧底我想调查这件杀人案
What can I do to help? 我怎么帮你
You get these hunches, you know, with these types of murders. 你对于这类的杀人犯不是一向挺有直觉吗
Only sometimes. 只是某些时候而已
Well, see if you get one this time. 那就看看这次你行不行咯
And can I bounce some ideas off of you later? 还有迟点我想向你发发牢骚
You know I always get smarter when I'm talking to you. 你知道我和你交谈时候会变得更聪明些
You just need a little more confidence. 你其实只需要一点自信而已
All right, I'll take a look. 好吧我去看一看
In the meantime, avoid Laguerta 同时还要避开洛格丽塔
and talk to Captain Matthews. 还要和马修斯警监谈谈
He and dad were tight. Maybe he'll put you on the case. 他和爸爸有交情也许他能让你调查这案子
You're making me smarter already, see? 看到没你已经让我变聪明了
And keep the sex suit on when you talk to the Captain. 记得和警监说话时候这身衣服就别脱了
It'll help your cause. 这会挺有用的
That's a nice haircut, Masuoka. 发型不错玛稣卡
Saw your sister. 我见过你妹妹了
Damn, looking hot. 妈的她身材真火辣
Yeah, she should. It's hot as hell out here. 没错就和这鬼天气一样热
So... Why are you here? 那...你怎么跑来了
- It's a crime scene.- Yeah. -这里是犯罪现场啊-是啊
- But you do blood spatter.- So? -可你是血迹分析师的-然后呢
So?... There's no blood here. 然后?这里一滴血也没有
What was that? 你说什么
Yeah. There's no blood in or on 尸体里和尸体上一滴血也没有
or near the body at all. 连周围都没有
It's the weirdest thing you ever saw. 这真是怪事一桩
Hey, Angel, let's show him. 安吉儿让他看看
No blood. 没有血
No sticky, hot, messy, 没有粘稠的滚烫的肮脏的

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,293评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,604评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,958评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,729评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,719评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,630评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,000评论 3 397
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,665评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,909评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,646评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,726评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,400评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,986评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,959评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,197评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,996评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,481评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容