There is a lady sweet and kind ( Write By Thomas Ford,Read by Tom Hiddleston)

There Is a Lady Sweet and Kind有一位女郎甜美和善

There is a lady sweet and kind,

有一位女郎甜美和善

Was never face so pleas'd my mind;

她的容貌让我愉悦非常;

I did but see her passing by,

看着她从身边走过,

And yet I love her till I die.

我想爱她直到地老天荒。 

Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,

她的举止,她的微笑,

Her wit, her voice, my heart beguiles,

她的机智和声音让我心驰神往,

Beguiles my heart, I know not why,

让我心驰神往,不知是何原因,

And yet I love her till I die.

但我要爱她直到地老天荒。

Her free behaviour, winning looks,

奔放的姿容,骄人的模样,

Will make a lawyer burn his books;

让律师把法律抛舍;

I touch'd her not, alas! not I,

天哪,我自愧不如,

And yet I love her till I die.

而且要爱她直到地老天荒。

Had I her fast betwixt mine arms,

如果我把她拥进怀里,

Judge you that think such sports were harms,

你觉得这会对她造成损伤,

Were't any harm? no, no, fie, fie,

造成损伤?不会不会,

For I will love her till I die.

因为我要爱她直到地老天荒。

Should I remain confined there

我会继续把她追求,

So long as Phoebus in his sphere,

只要世上还有太阳,

I to request, she to deny,

即使她总是拒绝,

Yet would I love her till I die.

我也要爱她直到地老天荒。

Cupid is winged and doth range,

丘比特展翅飞遍她的家乡,

Her country so my love doth change:

我的爱人也随着换了形象:

But change she earth, or change she sky,

变换天地我的爱也不变,

Yet will I love her till I die.

我要爱她直到地老天荒。

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容