西部世界第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| You got any stories, friend? | 你有什么故事吗朋友 |
| Yeah, I suppose I do. | 是的我想是有的 |
| You want to know the saddest thing I ever saw? | 你想知道我见过的最令人难过的事吗 |
| When I was a boy, my brother and I wanted a dog, | 我小的时候我哥和我想要一只狗 |
| so our father took in an old greyhound. | 于是我们的父亲带了一只老灵缇回家 |
| You've never seen a greyhound, have you, Bill? | 你从没见过灵缇犬吧比尔 |
| Seen a few showdowns in my day. | 我当年倒是看过几次赛犬运动 |
| A greyhound is a racing dog. | 灵缇是一种赛犬 |
| Spends its life running in circles, | 终其一生都围着赛场一圈圈地跑 |
| chasing a bit of felt made up like a rabbit. | 追逐由毛毡布做成的兔子状的东西 |
| One day, we took it to the park. | 有一天我们带它去了公园 |
| Our dad had warned us how fast that dog was, but... | 我爸警告过我们这狗跑得有多快但是... |
| we couldn't resist. | 我们抵挡不住诱惑 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| So, my brother took off the leash, | 于是我哥取下了狗绳 |
| and in that instant, | 就在那一瞬间 |
| the dog spotted a cat. | 那条狗发现了一只猫 |
| I imagine it must have looked just like that piece of felt. | 我猜它一定是误把那只猫当成毛毡布做的了 |
| He ran. | 它就撒开腿跑 |
| Never saw a thing as beautiful as that old dog... running. | 我从没见过比那只狗跑起来更美的东西 |

西部世界高频词统计

西部世界高频词
| Until, at last, he finally caught it. | 直到最后它抓住了那只猫 |
| And to the horror of everyone, | 令大家感到毛骨悚然的是 |
| he killed that little cat. | 它杀死了那只小猫 |
| Tore it to pieces. | 把它撕成了碎片 |
| Then he just sat there, confused. | 然后它坐在那里一脸迷惑 |
| That dog had spent its whole life | 那只狗一辈子 |
| trying to catch that... thing. | 都在试图抓住那东西 |
| Now it had no idea what to do. | 现在它不知道该如何是好了 |
| That is one humdinger of a story, partner. | 真是个好故事啊朋友 |
| Shall we drink to the lady with the white shoes? | 我们要为穿白鞋的女士喝上一杯吗 |
| Find me. | 找到我 |
| Show me how. | 教我该怎么做 |
| There she is. | 那里就是了 |
| Pariah... | 珀里亚 |
| City of outcasts, delinquents, | 一个满是流浪汉流氓 |
| thieves, whores, and murderers. | 小偷妓女和杀人犯的城市 |
| Once we cross the gates, | 一旦我们跨过那些门 |
| you will reap the full benefits | 你们将获得数不尽的好处 |
| of El Lazo's gratitude for my safe return. | 都是埃尔·拉佐对我安全返回表示的谢礼 |
| Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
| Of course. | 当然 |
| Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么事了吗 |
| Just earlier, I thought I heard you talking to someone. | 刚刚我好像听到你在跟什么人说话 |
| Must have been the wind. | 肯定是风的声音 |
| Good morning. | 早上好 |
| This way. | 这边走 |
| The farther up we get from Sweetwater, | 我们走得离甜水镇越远 |
| the more... grandiose, the bigger the narratives become. | 故事框架就变得越宏大越壮阔 |
| It's beautiful in its own way. | 它有着自己独特的美 |
| For once, I agree. | 这一次我倒是同意 |
| Some of the park feels like it was designed | 公园的有些地方会让人觉得它是由 |
| by committee or market-tested, | 某个委员会或市场检验部设计出来的 |
| but everything out here is more raw. | 但这里的一切都更具野性 |
| But it doesn't come cheap. | 但它可不便宜 |
| Rumor is they are hemorrhaging cash. | 传言这里正在大把亏钱 |
| We're considering buying them out. | 我们在考虑买断他们 |
| Supposedly, this place was all started by a partnership. | 据传这地方原本是两个人合伙创造的 |
| And then right before the park opened, | 但就在公园开业前夕 |
| one of the partners killed himself. | 其中一位合伙人自杀了 |
| Sent the park into a freefall. | 让公园的状况急转直下 |

西部世界台词本中英对照

西部世界台词本单词标注
| I mean, I don't know any of the details. | 我不知道相关的细节 |
| I don't even know his name. | 我甚至不知道他的名字 |
| You must have a team of lawyers looking at this place. | 你肯定已经让一队律师在查这个地方了吧 |
| Yeah, well, they came up empty. | 是啊但他们一无所获 |
| He's a complete mystery. Not even a picture. | 他完全是个谜一样的存在连张照片都没有 |
| Well, whoever designed this place, | 不管是谁设计了这地方 |
| you get the feeling they don't think very much of people. | 你可以感觉到他们把人类看得很轻 |
| Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
| They call themselves "The Army of New Virginia." | 他们自称是"新弗吉尼亚之军" |
| Everyone else calls them "The Confederados." | 其他人都称他们是南方军 |
| My father told me about them. | 我父亲跟我说过他们 |
| Ex-Confederate soldiers that refused to surrender after the war. | 他们都是在战后拒绝投降的前南方军 |
| Now they work as mercenaries below the border. | 现在他们在国境以南当雇佣军 |
| - They are the key to this game. - What game? | -他们是这个游戏的关键-什么游戏 |
| Well, the biggest game there is... war. | 最大的游戏啊战争 |
| Supposedly, it's at the far reaches of the park. | 据传那位于公园很遥远的边缘 |
| Now, I've never made it that far, | 我从没去过那么远的地方 |
| but this could be our chance. | 但这次我们可能有机会 |
| I've known plenty of truly fucked up individuals in my time. | 我这辈子也认识不少疯狂的人 |
| Few that would hold a candle to you, sure. | 很少有人能疯得过你 |
| This one? Theodore Flood? | 但这一个希奥多·弗勒德 |
| He was Wyatt's friend. | 他曾是怀亚特的朋友 |
| Those former associations are exactly why we need him. | 过往的交情正是我们需要他的原因 |
| He's going to lead me straight to the big, bad wolf. | 他会带领我直接找到大恶狼的 |
| I wouldn't count on that. | 我劝你别太指望他 |
| Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
| Didn't take you for the charitable type. | 我没想到你是慈悲为怀的那种人啊 |
| You should've left him on that tree to die. | 你就该留他挂在那棵树上等死 |
| You believe in fate, Lawrence? | 你相信命运吗劳伦斯 |
| If the bitch exists, | 如果真有命运这贱人 |
| I'd like to kick her in the teeth about now. | 我现在就想朝她脸上踹一脚 |
| Don't be so glib. | 别油嘴滑舌 |
| You'll hurt my feelings. | 你会伤我心的 |
| As another old friend of mine likes to say, | 我另一位老朋友总爱说 |
| "There's a path for everyone." | "每个人都有自己的路" |
| Your path leads you back to me. | 你的路指引你回到我身边 |
| You ever wonder why I've kept you with me this whole journey? | 你想过为什么我这一路都要带着你吗 |
| Maybe you like the pleasure of my company, | 或许你喜欢有我陪着你 |
| you sadistic fuck. | 变态施虐狂 |
| Why, maybe I do. | 或许是吧 |
| There's not a man in the world | 世上没有一个人 |
| who'll take the tone with me you do. | 敢用你这口气跟我说话 |
| In a past life, perhaps. | 上辈子可能有吧 |
| Teddy here's not looking long for this world. | 我们的泰迪已经奄奄一息 |
| Nearest healer is in Pariah. | 离这最近的医生在珀里亚 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Ain't no way he's gonna make it that far. | 但他绝对撑不到那里 |
| He's lost too much blood. | 他失血过多 |
| Are you lost? | 你们迷路了吗 |
| Our friend here's a little worse for the wear. | 我们这位朋友情况不太好 |
| Any water nearby, son? | 附近有水吗孩子 |
| There's a creek on the other side of the canyon. | 峡谷那头有条小溪 |
| Fetch us some, would you? | 可以帮我们打点水吗 |
| Now hurry. | 快一点 |
| Friend here needs some if he's gonna make it. | 这位朋友需要水才能活 |
| Get! | 快去 |
| He's... | 他 |
| Too small. | 太小了 |
| What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
| What are you sending him for water for? | 你为什么叫他去打水 |
| I'm the one you made fill up the sow's bag this morning. | 你早上才叫我用猪皮袋盛满了水 |
| A shame, really. | 可惜了真的 |
| I always enjoy our time together, Lawrence. | 我挺享受和你共处的时光劳伦斯 |
| The fuck is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是他妈什么意思 |
| It means... I was wrong. | 意思是我错了 |
| The path that brought you here, it wasn't for me, | 将你带来这里的那条路不是为我准备的 |
| It was for him. | 而是为他 |
| Sorry, Lawrence. | 对不住了劳伦斯 |
| Guess I'll see you on the other side. | 我们在另一个世界再见吧 |
| It's not looking good for you. | 你的情况不太妙啊 |
| - Closing. - Forget it, I win. | -马上就好-算了吧我赢了 |
| I always win! | 我总是能赢 |
| Hey, not fair. | 不公平 |
| All you had was a smashed cheekbone and an ear. | 你只需要修补被砸碎的颧骨和一只耳朵 |
| You know how hard it is to get the auricle curves symmetrical? | 你知道要让耳廓曲线对称有多难吗 |
| You had to what? | 你要做的是什么 |
| Plug and patch of couple bullet holes? | 填塞修补几个弹孔 |
| And a knife wound. | 还有一条刀口 |
| It was a contained incision. | 这是个有所控制的切口 |
| Almost like they were looking for something. | 就好像他们在找什么东西 |
| Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
| You really think this little fuck puppet's coming to get you? | 你真以为这小人偶会反击你吗 |
| It got off the table and ran. | 它上次逃离了手术台 |
| That's 'cause you forgot to put her in sleep mode. | 那是因为你忘了让她进入睡眠模式 |
| I really think I remembered to put her in sleep mode. | 但我真记得我有让她进入睡眠模式 |
| You know, that's the thing about forgetting. | 那就是"忘记"的本质特点 |
| You think you remembered, but you didn't. | 你以为你记得但其实你忘了 |
| - Break time. - Yeah! | -休息吧-太棒了 |
| I've got a ham sandwich | 我有一个火腿三明治 |
| and a nubile redhead loaded up in the VR tank, | 虚拟坦克里还有一个性感红发女郎 |
| awaiting instruction. | 在等待指示 |
| Yes! | 太好了 |
| Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
| Looks like a couple of gallons of Lawrence | 看来你体内流淌的的几加仑劳伦斯的血 |
| swirling around in you did you good. | 把你的命给救回来了 |
| Ready to get back on the road? | 准备好上路了吗 |
| Merciful thing would be to put a bullet in me. | 仁慈点一枪打死我好了 |
| Who ever said I was merciful? | 谁告诉你我仁慈了 |
| And it's not my fault you're suffering. | 你受难又不是我的错 |
| You used to be beautiful. | 你以前可美了 |
| When this place started, | 这地方刚投入运营的时候 |
| I opened one of you up once. | 我曾把你们当中的一人开膛破肚 |
| A million little perfect pieces. | 上万块精密零件 |
| And then they changed you. | 后来他们改造了你们 |
| Made you this sad, real mess. | 弄成这副可怜又真实的鬼样子 |
| Flesh and bone, just like us. | 血肉之躯就跟我们一样 |
| They said it would improve the park experience. | 他们说这样能提升游园体验 |
| But you know why they really did it? | 但你知道他们真实的目的吗 |
| It was cheaper. | 这样更便宜些 |
| Your humanity is cost-effective. | 你们的人性很节省成本 |
| So is your suffering. | 你的受难也一样 |
| Whatever it is you want from me, mister... | 不管你想从我身上得到什么先生... |
| I ain't gonna be worth a damn to you like this. | 我这样对你都毫无价值 |
| Well, that would be a shame, Teddy. | 那真可惜了泰迪 |
| After your misadventure, | 在你的悲惨遭遇后 |
| Wyatt killed a settler family, | 怀亚特杀了一家定居户 |
| made off with their daughter. | 抓了他们的女儿 |
| Girl I think you know. | 那姑娘你应该认识 |
| Name of Dolores. | 名叫德洛丽丝 |
| They have Dolores? | 他们带走了德洛丽丝 |
| There it is. | 就是这个 |
| The magic word. | 神奇咒语 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字