The poem for Dorothy

图片发自简书App

烈焰灼肤

Raging flames touch my skin,

焚骨

Incinerating my bones.

蔓延 触及心腑

They encroach,inching closer and closer to my heart.

烈火中滚烫的双眸

Blazing and unbending,

炽热坚定

My eyes lost in the inferno,

凝望一片漆黑的树林

Stare at a patch of dark woods.

屏息

Breath held,

聆听树叶划过发端的婆娑之声

I listen to the rustling sound of leaves rubbing against my hair.

生生

Generation after generation,

世世

Forever and ever,

浩浩荡荡翻滚在我斑驳的灵魂中

Roaring and rolling,our love stays in my mottled soul.

夹道在树林中蜿蜒 轻咏低吟

Wound tracks in the woods whisper and croon,

心脏在火舌上喧哗 却失了声

My heart is at the tongue of flames,in uproar but keeping silent.

灵魂

sparkling in the incineration alone,

独自在焚烧中翩翩起舞

My soul dances.

投身旷野

I lay my burning body in the wild,

我成为飞灰余烬爱你

And I still love you,love you still even as ashes.

风至我成为亲吻你脸庞的扬尘

When wind flows by,I will become dust kissing your face.

雨至

When rain falls on,

我便做你脚下之死靡他的赤地

I will become barren land beneath your feet,loving you forever.

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

  • rljs by sennchi Timeline of History Part One The Cognitiv...
    sennchi阅读 7,888评论 0 10
  • 运营到底是什么?我相信这是每一位运营人职业生涯都会遇到的问题。 通过课程学习和自己这两年的观察来看,运营是用户和产...
    空山鸟语_8cf3阅读 379评论 0 0
  • 9月5天 1.即使上班很堵车,但一路因小朋友的故事,我和老公都很开心。谢谢孩子们总是让我很开心!谢谢谢谢谢谢! 2...
    eagle_d319阅读 124评论 0 0
  • 1. 个人主义的主观价值论 个人估值(Personal Worth) 一个人对一件商品的个人估值,是他为了得到这件...
    啥呀啊阅读 808评论 0 0

友情链接更多精彩内容