山谷里的思念
Missing of the valley
满眼轻轻的绿,浮现你甜甜的笑,
Green is full of my eyes, showing your sweet smile.
我在遥远的南方思念北方的你,
I have missed you of the North in the far South.
风儿轻轻的吹,花儿害羞的忧郁,
the wind blows light .the flower is full of tristesse shyly.
思念比光速还快,你在我心里徘徊。
the missing is faster than the speed of light way. you loiter in my heart.
向远方挥挥手,那是爱情的方向。
waving to the distant place. it's the direction of the loving.
闭上眼睛微笑,相思苦啊!
smiling with closing eye. lovesickness is bitter.
美丽的云南,我爱上了你,
beautiful Yunnan. I have loved you already.
山谷里的小红花,总在我心间萦绕,
the red little flower of the valley lingers in my heart
我盼望早一天见到你,
I'm looking forward to see you one day earlier.
让白云捎去我的问候,带去我的思念!
let white cloud take my greetings . taking my missing to you!