为爱痴狂

2015年3月31日


为爱痴狂 / Be Crazy for Love


我从春天走来

In the spring time I came,

你在秋天说要分开

In autumn you wish to depart.

说好不为你忧伤

I promised not to feel sad,

但心情怎会无恙

Now I can't control my mind.


为何总是这样

Why there've always been you,

在我心中深藏着你

Hiding in my deep memory.

想要问你想不想

I wanna ask if you would

陪我到地老天荒

Accomp'ny me to end of world.


如果爱情这样忧伤

If love is filled with sorrow,

为何不让我分享

Why don't you let me share with you?

你也不问你也不回答

You wouldn't ask, you wouldn't answer,

怎么你会变这样

How you've become as (at) present.


想要问问你敢不敢

Wanna ask if you would dare to,

像你说过那样的爱我

Love me as you have ever promised.

想要问问你敢不敢

Wanna ask if you would dare to,

像我这样为爱痴狂

Be crazy for love just as me.


想要问问你敢不敢

Wanna ask if you would dare to,

像你说过那样的爱我

Love me as you have ever promised.

像我这样为爱痴狂

Be crazy for love just as me,

到底你会怎么想

Then how would you think of me?

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

友情链接更多精彩内容