Jen? ! It was her!
珍?!是她!
What are you still doing here Bill, for God sake, go home! He was the last person to sleep with her.
你还在这干什么,比尔?上帝啊,赶快回家吧!他是最后一个上她的男人。
I know. Apparently, she was pretty hard stuff!
我知道,她还真是难"搞"定啊!
Bye, Small Paul!
再见,小珀尔!
Bye Jen, see you. Oh dear, oh Lord! Oh!
再见珍。天呐,哦老天,天啊!哦!
At this dreadful hour, we're all reminded how brief our time is here on Earth.
在这个悲痛的时刻,我们意识到了在世间,我们生命是如此短暂。
Sorry, who is it who died?
抱歉,是谁去世了?
I don't know.
我不知道。I believe Mr. Renholm has a few words.
相信瑞农先生有话要说。
There's one more angel in Heaven. God, I miss Jen!
天堂里又多了一个天使。天呐,我好想念珍!
She reminded me of me, at her age. I mean, when I was her age, she reminded me of her age.
她让我想起了她那个年纪的我。我是说,我像她那么大的时候,她让我想起了她的年纪。(瑞农神经错乱中...)
She reminded me of my age at her age. When I was her age, she was reminded of me.
她让我想起了她那么大时我的年纪。我像她那么大的时候,她想起了我。
I truly liked Jen. And that enlikening of her became a friendship.
我的确很喜欢珍。我对她的爱化作了友谊。
A friendship which ended so suddenly, just twelve hours ago...
可惜这段友谊结束得太突然了,就在十二个小时前...
After...what I gather, was a rather sensational evening with Bill Crouse!
据我所知,在她...在她和比尔·克劳斯春宵一夜之后!
Bill, you dog! Where is he? Still cleaning himself off.
比尔,你这家伙!他在哪?还在洗身子吧。
She was special. So special in fact, that when I called my close personal friend Elton John and told him about her.
她很特别。非常特别。以至于我给密友艾尔顿·约翰打了电话,跟他说了这件事。
He dropped everything, and offered to come here and perform for us!
他马上丢下手边的工作,答应前来为我们表演!
You heard me, he's in the building! Elton John is going to sing a beautiful song about death.
你们没听错,他就在这儿!艾尔顿·约翰将要为我们献唱一首有关死亡的动人歌曲。
Oh my God, this is so...so lovely. Thank you, so, so much! Tank you, thank you, oh God!
我的天啊,真是太激动了。非常、 非常感谢!谢谢,谢谢,天呐!
Could I, say a few words? Oh my God! Thank you, so, so much!
我能说两句吗?天呐!非常感谢大家!
I would...I would not be standing up here today if it wasn't for so many things, but, not least, without him... Hey, she isn't dead!
我想要...不是发生了这么多事,我今天也不会站在这里。特别是,要是没有他... 她还没死!
Yeah!
是啊!
You lying cow!
你是个大骗子!
We want Elton! We want Elton! We want Elton! We want Elton!
我们要埃尔顿!我们要埃尔顿!我们要埃尔顿!我们要埃尔顿!
Okay! If that Judy woman comes down, I don't work here, you've never seen me, just make up something, just get rid of her! She's easy to spot, she's has three rows of teeth.
很好!如果那个叫朱迪的女人下来,就说我不在这儿干了,你从没见过我。然后胡乱编些东西混过去,然后摆脱她!她很好认,她有三排牙齿。
Listen, if I needed to get out of the country, very, very cheaply, how would I go about doing that?
我想花最最少的钱出国,我应该怎么走?
Hey you! What did you say about me?
你好啊!你跟他们说我怎么了?
Hello there, Jen! I would love to stay and chat, but, I've just received a telephone call, saying that my father has just killed someone. I need to attend to.
你好,珍!我非常愿意留下来跟你聊聊,可是我刚接到电话,说我老爸刚刚杀死了个人。我必须赶过去处理这事。
Did you tell everyone I was dead?
你是不是跟大家说我死了?
Maybe?
也许吧?
Because, they all thought I was dead.
因为,他们都以为我死了。
Don't kill me! I know something! What? What do you know?
别杀我!我有情报!什么情报?快说!
Bill Crouse, he's saying he slept with you last night.
比尔·克劳斯,他一直说昨晚和你上床来着。
He's saying what?
他说什么?
He think you're dead, so he's telling everybody you slept with him.
他以为你死了,就对大家不停说跟你上过床。
He's the one you should be angry at! Not me! I'm insignificant!
他才是罪魁祸首!而不是我!我简直微不足道!
Bastard!
王八蛋!
Voicemail! Hey! It's Jen! Stop telling everyone I slept with you! You bastard!
语音留言!嘿!我是珍!别再跟人胡说我跟你上床了!你个混蛋!
Must have gone home. Oh God, my throat hurts.
他肯定是回家了。天呐,我的喉咙都哑了。
Well, it's probably all that shouting.
肯定是你刚才喊太大声了。
I'm talking, aren't I?
我还能说话,是吧?
Can you get me his address?
能给我他家的地址吗?
Yes, it might be a bit difficult. I have to hack into his private company account, it might take some time. There we go.
可以,不过这有些难度。我得先侵入他的私人公司账户,这需要点时间。好了,出来了。
Oh, I really don't feel very well.
靠,难受死了。
Well, you look terrible. I'm still talking, aren't I?
你看起来糟糕透了。我还能说话,是吧?
You have one new message.
您有一通新留言。
Hey! It's Jen! Stop telling people I slept with you! You bastard!
嘿!我是珍!别再跟人胡说我跟你上床了!你个混蛋!Where Roy?
罗伊在哪儿?
Roy is dead!
他死了!
No, no! Don't breakdown! Don't break down, you bitch! Oh my God, oh my God! Bloody hell!
不不!不要坏啊!别抛锚啊,你个破车!额滴神啊,老天呐,真该死!Why you do that to me when I need this chance? Oh for God's sake! Now my car is bloody open and I don't know what it means!
为什么在我紧要关头你这样对待我?老天爷啊!现在车盖打开了我却不知道要做什么!
Come on, come on. Ritchley...Street, Ritchley Street. My God, okay, I'm...Right.
好吧,好吧。瑞尺里...大街,瑞尺里大街。神呐,太好了,我没走错。
Probably guys, probably guys, leaving message, funny message,
也许只是那些家伙恶作剧,留了这么通信息。
Probably...Bob. It's Bob leaving funny messages. And the, the floating head.
可能是...鲍勃。肯定是鲍勃弄的恶搞留言。那颗漂浮的人头也是他搞的。
It's all stress, a bit stress is all and...just fun and games.
都是压力惹的祸,就是我有点压力,就这样...只是开个玩笑嘛。
Oh God! Oh God!
老天啊!老天啊!
Let me in! Let me in Bill! No!
让我进去!让我进去,比尔!不!It's raining! Please, let me in! No, you're never coming in!
雨太大了!拜托,让我进去!不,你休想进来!
Stop telling people I slept with you!
别再跟人胡说我跟你上床了!
I will! I will! I'm sorry!
不说了!再也不说了!抱歉!
Bastard! You bastard! Sorry! I'm sorry! Oh no! I'm sorry! You bastard!
大混蛋!你个死混蛋!对不起!对不起!不要,对不起!你个不要脸的!
Small Paul, you're gone now. You pushed that trolley a little too hard,
亲爱的保罗,你离开了我们。你推车的力似乎大了那么一点儿。
You felt a twinge, it was your heart and you're dead now.
你感到一阵剧痛袭来,那是你的心脏病,而你现在去世了。
And though you were only four feet eleven. There's no height restrictions on the gates of heaven... Did you know him? No.
尽管你身高只有四英尺十一英寸,天堂之门没有高度限制。你认识他吗?不认识。I don't think that's Elton John. You're no longer around, you're in the ground.
我看这个人也不像是艾尔顿·约翰。你不会再奔波,你将长眠于地下。
We're all the same height when we're lying down.
当我们在地底下躺平,我们的长度是相等的。