笔若的诗|你们所在的位置(颠覆世界)(Where you are)

文/笔若
我问云,你在送什么?
I asked cloud, what are you sending?
​在这怨恨所送来的
From this resentment
所送来的​一季大豆中
A season of soybeans arrived
你们在里面
You are in there

在这​爱带走的怨恨
In the hate that love takes away
怨恨带走的八个月亮里
Resentment takes eight moons away
你们也在里面
You're in there

我问云,你在送什么?
I asked cloud, what are you sending?
我在送一个身份牌
I'm sending an identification card
——父母
Parents -

2018年9月2日凌晨1点
1 am on sept 2, 2018

注释:此诗歌是作者2018年9月2日凌晨1点创作于贵州省毕节市大方县人民医院,次日笔若将被父母强迫出院接受其他治疗…
Note: this poem was written by the author at 1:00 am on September 2, 2018 at the people's hospital of dafang county, bijie city, guizhou province.

特别提醒:该文已获文章著作版权©

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

友情链接更多精彩内容