Take time out from the world.
从世事中抽出时间
spend more time alone.
花更多的时间独处
Meditate or go on retreat.
冥想或者静思
Your soul is craving time away from the noise and distraction of this busy world, so you can hear your inner guidance and feel at peace.
你的灵魂渴望时间远离这个忙碌世界的喧嚣和分心,所以你能听到你内心的指引,感到平静。
This wise unicorn is telling you it is time to withdraw.
这只智慧的独角兽告诉你是时候撤退了。
This could mean spending more time in meditation each morning to set positive energies for your day.
这也许意味着每天早晨花更多的时间冥想为一天设定积极的能量。
It may mean going on a silent retreat or finding a quiet place in nature for a day or weekend.
可能也意味着退回或在大自然中找一处安静的地方静默。
It could be that you need to spend less time socialising and more time listening to the whispers of your heart.
这可能是你需要花更少的时间去社交,花更多的时间倾听你内心的低语。
You may have just ended a relationship and rather than rushing out to find a new partner, you are being invited to be single for a while.
你可能刚结束一段感情,你被邀请单身一段时间而不是急着去寻找新伴侣。
Your conscious mind wants you to go do things and be with people, so it can stay busy and feel safe.
你的意识头脑想要你去做事情,和人在一起,所以它可以保持忙碌和安全感。
It will try to convince you that you are missing out or you won't get things done.
它会试图说服你,你错过了,否则你不会把事情做完。
However, there is magic in silence and solitude.
然而,在寂静和孤独中有着魔力。
It gives you space to slow down, reconnect, breathe deeply and get grounded.
它给你空间来让你慢下来,重新连接,深呼吸和落地。
Sanctuary helps you gain clarity on what your next steps are, beyond everyone else's opinions of what you should be doing.
庇护所帮助你清晰下一步要做什么,超越其他人对你应该做什么的想法。
It can connect you with divine guidance and help you receive inspired ideas that will help you move forward.
它可以把你与神圣的指导联系起来,帮助你获得灵感的想法,从而帮助你前进。
Take time out to create this sanctuary around you and enjoy a period of peace and quite.
花些时间在你周围创造这个庇护所,享受一段宁静和宁静。