开心happy悲伤sad……除此之外,你还知道哪些喜怒哀乐的英语表达?

高兴丨兴奋丨满意

■ I’m in seventh heaven./ I'm over the moon.

我乐翻天了。

■ I’m walking on air.

我高兴得都快飞起来了/高兴得飘飘欲仙

■ I’m on top of the world.

我感觉自己在世界之巅。

■ I’m high on life.

生活真让人兴奋。

■ I’m beside myself with joy./I feel like a million dollars.

感觉好极了。

■ I've never been this happy.

我从没有这么高兴过。

■ I couldn't be happier

再开心我不能更幸福

■ I lucked out today.

今天的运气真好。

■ I'm in a good mood today.

我今天的心情很好。

■ I jumped for joy.

我高兴得跳了起来。

■ This is too good to be true.

这简直不敢让人相信。

■ I hit the jackpot!

我中头彩了!

■ It's a dream come true!

美梦成真!

■ Yahoo! / Yeah!/ Wow/ Oh, boy!/ hooray/ squee/ yippee(多为小孩用)/ aah/ hallelujah/

(欢呼)

■ Thank heavens/ Thank God

谢天谢地!

■ excellent/ lovely/ good/ lucky

生气丨愤怒丨烦躁

■ to give somebody a piece of one's mind

对某人大发雷霆,痛快地把别人大骂一通

【例】Today I'll give my business manager a piece of my mind. I'm tired of him coming in an hour late every day.

今天我得好好地把办公室主任说一顿。他每天迟到一小时,真叫我讨厌。

■ hit the ceiling/ roof

勃然大怒; 极度激动

【例】

Dad will hit the ceiling when I tell him I broke his camera.

我告诉我爸我把他的照相机搞坏了的时候他大发雷霆。

■ Knock it off.

少来这一套。

■  Get off my back.

少跟我罗嗦

■  This is the last straw/ I can't stand it anymore.

我再也受不了了!

■  You’re good for nothing.

你什么忙也帮不了。

■  It drives me crazy./ It drives me up the wall.

简直快让我疯了!

■ You pissed me off.

你把我惹毛了。

■  I've heard enough of your excuses./No more excuses!

我不想再听你的辩解了;别再辩解了!

■ That's disgusting.

那真讨厌!

■ You're getting on my nerves.

你真让我心烦。

■ I've run out of patience.

我再也没耐心了。

■ What nerve!

你放肆!

■ How impudent you are to say such a thing!

你还有脸说?!

■Don't look at me like that!

别用那种眼神看着我!

■ I wasn't born yesterday.

我又不是不懂。

■ Don't think you can make a fool out of me!

别把我当傻瓜。

■ Who do you think you're talking to?

你知道你是在对谁说话吗?

■ Don't insult me./ Don't insult my intelligence. 你别侮辱人。

■ You're a filthy liar.

你这个卑鄙的骗子!

■ I want to get even with him.

我要报复。

■ You'll be sorry.

你会后悔的。

■ Are you crazy?

你疯啦?

■ Have it your way

随便你吧! 爱怎么着怎么着!

悲伤丨忧郁丨无奈

■ I've got the blues today.

我今天感到很忧郁。

■ I don't feel like doing anything.

我提不起精神来做事。

■ What a disappointment/ You let me down.

真让人失望!

■ What a pity!

太遗憾了!

■ All that for nothing.

前功尽弃。

■ It was a waste of effort.

白费力了。

■ I blew it

我真失策;干了一件蠢事

■ It can't be helped.

毫无办法。

■ It's a waste of time.

纯属浪费时间。

■ My heart broke.

我的心都碎了。

■ My heart has been filled with grief.

我的内心充满了悲伤。

■ The sad story depressed me.

那悲惨的故事使我心情抑郁。

■ How ruthless!

真无情!

■ No one can understand how I really feel.

没人能知道我的感受。

■ Everything seems just out of reach.

每件事情似乎都够不着边。

■ You can't rise to the occasion.

你根本无法振作起来。

■ Just getting started seems impossible.

根本没有力气重新开始。


喜怒哀乐的英文,大家都掌握了吗?现在的你,又是什么样的心情呢 ♪(´▽`)

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容