What can I do for you? 需要帮忙吗?
My wife and I want to see the places of interest in Shenzhen,Guangzhou and Zhuhai. Can you arrange a tour for us? 我和我的夫人想看看深圳、广州和珠海的名胜古迹,你能为我们安排一次旅行吗?
How long would you like to stay In these cities? 你们想在这些城市待几天?
Well,three days. 嗯,三天。
There is a three-day package tour. You will have 3 full days in the cities. It is a general tour of the cities. 有一个三天的包价旅游。你们将在这磐城市单待满三天,是对整个城市进行游览的旅行。
The itinerary includes the places of interest such as Window of the World,China Folk Culture Village.Chen Clan Academy,Southern Yue Tomb,and Gongbei Market. 旅行路线包括像廿界之窗、中国民俗文化村、陈家祠、南越王墓、拱北市场等名胜古迹。
That sounds good. How much is the tour? 听起来不错,这个旅行多少钱?
200 yuan for each person. 每人200元。
What does it include? 包括什么?
A:It includes your air fare,your hotel accommodations and the meals. 包括机票、旅馆住宿和三餐。
Could we have you make all the necessary plane,hotel,and tour reservations? 我们能让你们安排预订必要的飞机、饭店和旅程吗?
Yes. we could do that for you. 是的,我们可以为你们做这一切。
aLadies and gentlemen. It's about time to land in New York. Here are a couple of forms for you to fill out.
女士们,先生们,我们即将到达纽约,这有几张表需要你们填一下。
bWhat forms must we fill out, Miss?
是什么表啊,小姐?
浏览:12619收藏:0好评:20差评:15添加时间:2014-11-13
收藏
标题:火车上人好多
作者:Miyo分类:旅行休闲
aGood afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. The train to Sinchu is arriving in 15 minutes at platform 5.
下午好。各位先生和女士,前往 新竹的火车将在15分钟后到达5号站台。
bDid you hear the announcement? Let's go to Platform 5 now.
你听到 广播了吗?我们现在去第5站台吧。
浏览:14964收藏:0好评:49差评:52添加时间:2014-11-13
收藏
标题:飞机起飞之前
作者:Miyo分类:旅行休闲
aWe would like to welcome you to Taiwan Airlines. Before the airplane takes off, please pay attention to the video clip on the flight security.
欢迎搭乘台湾航空,在飞机起飞前,请注意看飞行安全事项。
bThe seats are pretty big even though we are in the economy-class section.
虽然我们是在经济舱,座位还是蛮大的。
浏览:14832收藏:0好评:28差评:36添加时间:2014-11-13
收藏
标题:宁做桂林人不愿做神仙
作者:Miyo分类:旅行休闲
aWow! What a beautiful scenic spot! It's so open. And just breathe that fresh air, you can almost taste its freshness.
哇!多么漂亮的观光胜地!这么宽广。只要呼吸一下这儿的空气,几乎就能尝到它的新鲜味道。
bYou can have a bird view of Guilin City from the top of the mountain.
你从山顶可以俯瞰桂林。
浏览:10323收藏:0好评:9差评:2添加时间:2014-05-29
收藏
标题:这风景真是太美了
作者:Miyo分类:旅行休闲
aWhat a beautiful view.
这风景真是太美了!
bIt sure is. The Grand Canyon is truly a masterpiece. No man could ever make anything like this.
一点儿也不假。大峡谷真是大自然的杰作。世上谁有这个本事呢?
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
bI'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?
刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
aThank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
bGenerally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
aChinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
bMr. liu, would you care for another helping?
刘先生,再来一点吧?
aNo more, thank you. I'm quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
bDid you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎么样?
aIt's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
bI'm so glad you like it.
你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
aThank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。