绝望的主妇第1季第1集台词
| 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|
| My name is Mary Alice Young. | 我叫玛丽·艾莉丝·杨 | 
| When you read this morning's paper, | 如果你看了今天的早报 | 
| you may come across an article | 可能会读到一篇报道 | 
| about the unusual day I had last week. | 有关我上周异常的一天 | 
| Normally, there's never anything newsworthy about my life, | 通常我的生活没有任何新闻价值 | 
| but that all changed last thursday. | 然而直到上周四一切都改变了 | 
| Of course, everything seemed quite normal at first. | 起初每件事情都显得很平常 | 
| I made breakfast for my family. | 我为家人准备早餐 | 
| I performed my chores. | 做家务 | 
| I completed my projects. | 完成手工制作 | 
| I ran my errands. | 取回干洗的衣服 | 
| In truth, I spent the day as I spent every other day, | 事实上这天太平常不过了 | 
| quietly polishing the routine of my life | 平静地打理着家里的一切 | 
| until it gleamed with perfection. | 直至完美 | 
| That's why it was so astonishing when | 这就是为什么 | 
| I decided to go to my hallway closet | 当我走向走廊的壁橱 | 
| and retrieve a revolver | 拿出从没用过的左轮手枪时 | 
| that had never been used. | 会如此令人震惊了 | 
| My body was discovered by my neighbor, | 第一个发现我尸体的是 | 
| Mrs. Martha Huber, | 我的邻居玛莎·胡博太太 | 
| who'd been startled by a strange popping sound. | 她被这突如其来的声音吓了一跳 | 
| Her curiosity aroused, Mrs. Huber tried to think of a reason | 受好奇心驱使 她想到一个 | 
| for dropping in on me unannounced. | 不请自来的理由 | 
| After some initial hesitation, | 片刻犹豫之后 | 
| she decided to return the blender she | 她决定把半年前 | 
| had borrowed from me six months before. | 借去的搅拌机还给我 | 
| It's my neighbor. I think she's been shot. | 我的邻居她被枪击了 | 
| There's blood everywhere. | 地上全是血 | 
| Yes, you've got to send an ambulance. | 是的快派救护车过来 | 
| You've got to send one right now. | 赶快 | 
| And, for a moment, | 然后有那么一会 | 
| Mrs. Huber stood motionless in her kitchen, | 胡博太太静静地站在厨房里 | 
| grief-stricken by this senseless tragedy. | 陷入了深深的悲伤 | 
| But only for a moment. | 但仅数秒而已 | 
| If there was one thing Mrs. Huber was known for, | 如果说胡博太太有什么优点 | 
| it was her ability to look on the bright side. | 那就是凡事她都往积极的一面去想 | 
| I was laid to rest on a Monday. | 我的葬礼在星期一 | 
| After the funeral, all the residents of Wisteria Lane | 葬礼结束后紫藤郡的邻居们 | 
| came to pay their respects. | 都去我家表达他们的哀思 | 
| And, as people do in these situations, | 他们按照惯例 | 
| they brought food. | 带来了食物 | 
| Lynette Scavo brought fried chicken. | 勒奈特·斯加沃带了炸鸡 | 
| Lynette had a great family recipe for fried chicken. | 勒奈特家有很棒的炸鸡秘方 | 
| Of course, she didn't cook much | 当然当她还在职场打拼的时候 | 
| while moving up the corporate ladder. | 她很少做饭 | 
| She didn't have the time. | 因为没时间 | 
| But when her doctor announced she was pregnant, | 但当被告知怀孕后 | 
| her husband Tom had an idea. | 她的老公汤姆有了主意 | 
| "Why not quit your job?" | "你不如辞职吧" | 
| "Kids do better with stay-at-home moms." | "全职妈妈有利于孩子的成长" | 
| "It would be so much less stressful." | "这样压力也会小很多" | 
| But this was not the case. | 现实却不尽如人意 | 
| In fact, Lynette's life had become so hectic | 勒奈特的日子变得更加忙碌 | 
| she was now forced to get her chicken | 以至于她不得不去快餐店 | 
| from the fast-food restaurant. | 点了份外卖炸鸡 | 
| Lynette would've appreciated | 如果勒奈特回头想想 | 
| the irony if she'd thought about it. | 她会发现一切都背道而驰 | 
| But she couldn't. She didn't have the time. | 可惜她根本没时间 | 
| - Stop it, stop it, stop it. - But, mom. | -都给我停下来-但是妈妈 | 
| No. You are going to behave today. | 别这样你们今天得乖乖的 | 
| I am not going to be humiliated | 我不想在整条街的邻居 | 
| in front of the entire neighborhood. | 面前丢脸 | 
| And, just so you know how seerious I am... | 你们要知道我不是说说而已 | 
| What's that? | 那是什么 | 
| Santa's cell-phone number. | 圣诞老人的手机号码 | 
| How did you get that? | 你怎么得到的 | 
| I know someone who knows someone who knows an elf. | 我朋友的朋友认识一个小精灵 | 
| And if any of you acts up, | 如果今天你们谁捣蛋 | 
| so help me, I will call Santa | 相信我我会打电话给圣诞老人 | 
| and I will tell him you want socks for Christmas. | 告诉他圣诞节你们只想要袜子 | 
| Are you willing to risk that? | 想试试吗 | 
| Ok. Let's get this over with. | 好那就乖乖的吧 | 
| Gabrielle Solis who lives down the | 住在街角的加布丽尔·索利斯 | 
| block brought a spicy paella. | 带了西班牙辣味炒饭 | 
| Since her modeling days in New York, | 自从在纽约做了模特后 | 
| Gabrielle had developed a taste | 她的品位有了很大的提升 | 
| for rich food... | 只吃名贵食物 | 
| ...and rich men. | 只约有钱男人 | 
| Carlos, who worked in mergers and acquisitions, | 卡洛斯从事兼并与收购业务 | 
| proposed on their third date. | 在第三次约会时向她求婚了 | 
| Gabrielle was touched when tears welled up in his eyes. | 加布丽尔被他的泪水打动了 | 
| But she soon discovered this happened | 但她很快发现 | 
| every time Carlos closed a big deal. | 卡洛斯每做成一笔大生意时都会这样 | 
| Gabrielle liked her paella piping hot. | 加布丽尔喜欢热腾腾的炒饭 | 
| However, her relationship with her | 然而她和丈夫的关系 | 
| husband was considerably cooler. | 却日益冷淡 | 
| If you talk to Al Mason at this thing, | 你跟艾尔·梅森聊天时 | 
| I want you to casually mention | 不妨顺便透露下 | 
| how much I paid for your necklace. | 你项链的价钱 | 
| Why not pin the receipt to my chest? | 干脆在我胸前贴上标签好了 | 
| He let me know how much he paid | 他故意告诉我他为他老婆的 | 
| for his wife's convertible. | 敞篷车花了多少钱 | 
| Look, just work it into the conversation. | 不经意提到就好 | 
| There's no way I can just work that in, Carlos. | 卡洛斯我做不到很随意地插话 | 
| Why not? At the Donahue party, | 怎么会呢在唐纳修的宴会上 | 
| everyone was talking mutual funds. | 每个人都在谈论公共基金 | 
| You found a way to mentioned you slept with | 而你却想方设法告诉大家你跟扬基队 | 
| half the Yankee outfield. | 一半的外场手上过床 | 
| I'm telling you, it came up in the context of the conversation. | 我再说一次当时大家就是谈的这些 | 
| Hey, people are starting to stare. | 人们在看我们了 | 
| Can you keep your voice down, please? | 你能小点声吗 | 
| Absolutely. We wouldn't want | 当然了我们可不愿意 | 
| them to think we're not happy. | 被别人发现我们不愉快 | 
| Bree Van De Kamp, who lives next door, | 住在隔壁的布里·范德坎普 | 
| brought baskets of muffins she baked from scratch. | 带了两篮她亲手烤制的松饼 | 
| Bree was known for her cooking, | 布里擅长烹饪 | 
| and for making her own clothes, | 自己缝纫做衣 | 
| and for doing her own gardening, | 亲手打理花园 | 
| and for re-upholstering her own furniture. | 甚至自己翻新家具 | 
| Yes, Bree's many talents were known | 是的布里非常能干 | 
| throughout the neighborhood. | 远近皆知 | 
| Everyone on Wisteria Lane thought of | 紫藤郡的每个人都觉得 | 
| Bree as the perfect wife and mother. | 布里是个完美的妻子 | 
| Everyone, that is, except her own family. | 每个人不包括她的家人 | 
| Paul. Zachary. | 保罗扎克 | 
| Hello, Mrs. Van De Kamp. | 你好范德坎普太太 | 
| Bree, you shouldn't have gone to all this trouble. | 布里不必这么麻烦的 | 
| It was no trouble at all. | 一点都不麻烦 | 
| Now, the basket with the red ribbon | 扎红丝的这篮 | 
| is filled with desserts for your guests, | 是为客人们准备的 | 
| but the one with the blue ribbon | 蓝丝带的这篮 | 
| is just for you and Zachary. | 是特地为你和扎克准备的 | 
| It's got rolls, muffins, | 里面有面包圈松饼 | 
| breakfast type things. | 和一些早餐食物 | 
| Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| Well, the least I could do is make sure | 我能帮的就这些了 | 
| you boys had a decent meal | 至少明天早上 | 
| to look forward to in the morning. | 你们还能吃上顿像样的早餐 | 
| I know you're out of your minds with grief. | 我知道你们悲痛万分 | 
| Yes, we are. | 是的 | 
| Of course, I will need the baskets back once you're done. | 对了吃完后请把篮子还给我 | 
| Of course. | 当然 | 
| Susan Mayer, who lives across the street, | 住在对街的苏珊·梅尔 | 
| brought macaroni and cheese. | 带了乳酪通心粉 | 
| Her husband, Karl, always teased her about her macaroni, | 她丈夫卡尔总是嘲笑她 | 
| saying it was the only thing she knew how | 说她只会做乳酪通心粉 | 
| to cook and she rarely made it well. | 却还做不好 | 
| It was too salty the night she | 在她和卡尔刚搬入新家的那晚 | 
| and Karl moved into their house. | 她做的太咸了 | 
| It was too watery the night she | 在她发现卡尔的衣领上有口红印那晚 | 
| found lipstick on Karl's shirt. | 她做的又太淡了 | 
| She burned it the night Karl told her | 在卡尔为了他的秘书离开她的那晚 | 
| he was leaving her for his secretary. | 她把通心粉烤糊了 | 
| A year had passed since the divorce. | 离婚一年之后 | 
| Susan had started to think how nice it | 苏珊开始觉得 | 
| would be to have a man in her life. | 生命中有个男人还是挺好的 | 
| Even one who would make fun of her cooking. | 就算是个会嘲笑她厨艺的男人 | 
| Mom, why would someone kill themselves? | 妈妈为什么人们会自杀 | 
| Well, sometimes people are so unhappy, | 因为有时候人们很不开心 | 
| they think that's the only way to solve their problems. | 觉得自杀是解决问题的唯一办法 | 
| - Mrs. Young always seemed happy. - Yeah. | -杨太太看起来总是很开心啊-没错 | 
| Sometimes people pretend to be one way, | 有时候人们表现出一面 | 
| when they're totally different on the inside. | 而内心却是截然不同的一面 | 
| Oh, you mean like how dad's girlfriend always smiling and says | 就像爸爸的女朋友满脸微笑 | 
| nice things, but we know she's a bitch. | 讲话动听但我们都知道她是个贱女人 | 
| I don't like that word, Julie. | 朱莉我不喜欢你用那个词 | 
| But, yeah, that's a great example. | 不过这个例子很棒 | 
| You're welcome. | 感谢你们的到来 | 
| What's going on? | 怎么样了 | 
| Sorry I'm late. | 对不起我来晚了 | 
| - Hi, Susan. - Hey. | -嗨苏珊-嗨 | 
| So, what did Karl say when you confronted him? | 当你跟卡尔对质的时候他怎么说 | 
| You'll love this. He said... | 说得可好了他说 | 
| "It doesn't mean anything. It was just sex." | "这根本不能说明什么仅仅是性而已" | 
| Ah, yes, page one of the philanderer's handbook. | 哦是啊花花公子手册第一页 | 
| Yeah, and then he got this zen look on his face, | 是啊然后他就一脸无辜地对我说 | 
| and he said, "you know, Susan, | "你知道苏珊 | 
| most men live lives of quiet desperation." | 大多数男人都生活在平静的绝望之中" | 
| Please tell me you punched him. | 告诉我你揍他了 | 
| No. I said, "Really? And what do most women | 没有我说 "真的吗那么大多数女人 | 
| lead lives of noisy fulfillment?" | 吵吵闹闹的一生又算什么" | 
| Hmm. Good for you. | 说得好 | 
| I mean, of all people, | 我是说那么多人 | 
| did he have to bang his secretary? | 你就非要搞上自己的秘书吗 | 
| I had that woman over for brunch. | 我还给那女人做过早午餐 | 
| It's like my grandmother always said -- | 正如我祖母常说的那样 | 
| an erect penis doesn't have a conscience. | 男人那儿硬的时候没有良知可言 | 
| Even the limp ones aren't that ethical. | 即使不硬也是没什么良知 | 
| This is half the reason I joined the NRA. | 这也是我加入枪支协会的原因之一 | 
| Well, when Rex started going to those medical conferences, | 当雷克斯开始参加那些医学会议时 | 
| I wanted it in the back of his mind that | 我希望他明白 | 
| he had a loving wife at home | 家里有个很爱他的妻子 | 
| with a loaded Smith & Wesson. | 和一把上了膛的沃森左轮手枪 | 
| Lynnie, Tom's always away on business. | 勒奈特汤姆总是出差 | 
| Do you ever worry he might? | 你不担心他会发生什么事吗 | 
| Oh, please, the man's gotten me pregnant three times in four years. | 拜托这个男人让我四年里怀了三次孕 | 
| I wish he was having sex with someone else. | 我倒希望他去和别人做爱 | 
| So, Susan, is he gonna stop seeing that woman? | 所以苏珊他还会再见那个女人吗 | 
| I don't know. | 我也不知道 | 
| I'm sorry, you guys, I just... | 抱歉姐妹们我只是 | 
| I just don't know how I'm gonna survive this. | 我不知道自己要怎么熬过去 | 
| Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| We all have moments of desperation. | 我们都有绝望的时候 | 
| If we can face them head-on, that's when | 当我们熬过去的时候 | 
| we'd find out how strong we really are. | 就会发现自己有多强大 | 
| Susan. | 苏珊 | 
| Susan. | 苏珊 | 
| I was just saying Paul wants us to go over on friday. | 我说保罗请我们周五过来 | 
| He needs us to go to Mary Alice's closet | 帮他整理玛丽·艾莉丝的衣橱 | 
| and help pack up her things. | 收拾下她的遗物 | 
| He says he can't face doing it by himself. | 他说他不能独自面对 | 
| - Sure. That's fine. - Are you ok? | -好啊没问题-你还好吧 | 
| Yeah. I'm just so angry. | 没事我就是太生气了 | 
| If Mary Alice was having problems, | 如果玛丽·艾莉丝当时有问题 | 
| she should have come to us. She should've let us help her. | 她应该告诉我们让我们帮她 | 
| What problems could she have had? She was healthy, | 她能有什么问题她很健康 | 
| had a great home, a nice family. Her life was... | 舒适的房子和睦的家庭她的人生就是 | 
| Our life. | 我们的翻版 | 
| No. If Mary Alice was having a crisis, | 不会的如果当时玛丽·艾莉丝有危机 | 
| we'd have known. | 我们会发现的 | 
| She lives 50 feet away, for god sakes. | 她住的那么近 | 
| Gabby, the woman killed herself. | 加布那个女人都已经自杀了 | 
| Something must've been going on. | 这事没这么简单 | 
| - I wouldn't eat that if I were you. - Why? | -如果我是你我绝不吃那东西-为什么 | 
| I made it. Trust me. | 那是我做的相信我 | 
| Hey, hey, do you have a death wish? | 等等你有什么遗愿吗 | 
| No, I just refused to believe that anybody | 没有我不相信有人连 | 
| can screw up macaroni and cheese. | 乳酪通心粉都不会做 | 
| Oh, my god. | 哦天哪 | 
| How did you...? It tastes like | 你怎么能这吃起来就像 | 
| it's burnt and undercooked. | 烤焦了但又没熟 | 
| Yeah, I get that a lot. Here you go. | 是啊我经常这样接着 | 
| Thanks. I'm Mike Delfino. | 谢谢我是麦克·德尔非诺 | 
| I just started renting the Sims' house next door. | 我刚租下隔壁赛蒙家的房子 | 
| Susan Mayer. I live across the street. | 苏珊·梅尔我住对面 | 
| Mrs. Huber told me about you, | 胡博太太跟我说过你 | 
| said you illustrate children's books. | 说你为儿童书画插画 | 
| Yeah, I'm very big with the under-five set. | 是啊五岁以下的孩子都知道我 | 
| What do you do? | 你是做什么的 | 
| Plumber. So if you ever have a clog... | 水管工所以万一你有东西堵住了 | 
| ...or something. | 或是别的什么 | 
| Now that everybody's seen that I brought something, | 现在大家都看到我带来的东西了 | 
| I should probably just throw this out. | 我应该早点把它扔了 | 
| Ease up, you little vampire. | 轻点小冤家 | 
| Lynette, I've been looking all over for you. | 勒奈特我到处找你 | 
| Are you aware of what your sons are doing? | 知道你的儿子们在干嘛吗 | 
| Cannonball! | 大炮攻击 | 
| Stop! | 停下来 | 
| What are you doing? We are at a wake. | 你们在干什么这可是个告别会 | 
| Oh my god. You said we could go in the pool. | 天啊你说我们可以游泳的 | 
| I said you could go by the pool. | 我说的是你们可以在泳池旁边 | 
| Do you have your swimsuits on? | 你们穿了泳衣 | 
| Yeah, we put 'em on ourselves before we left. | 穿了出门前穿的 | 
| You three planned this? All right. That's it. Get out. | 你们三个计划好的是吧够了出来 | 
| - No. - No? | -不要-不要 | 
| I am your mother. You have to do what I say. Come on. | 我是你们的妈妈照我说的做快点 | 
| We want to swim and you can't stop us! | 我们想游泳你阻止不了我们 | 
| Here. | 劳驾 | 
| - No! - Get out. | -别过来-快出来 | 
| Think I won't get in this pool and just grab you? Get out! | 以为我不会下来抓你们吗出来 | 
| Get over here. | 过来 | 
| Get over here. | 过来 | 
| All right, give me your arm. | 好的胳膊伸过来 | 
| You... | 你 | 
| That's right. Get over here. | 这就对了过来 | 
| Go, go, go, go, go. Move it. | 快快快走 | 
| Out. Get out. | 出来给我出来 | 
| Paul, we have to leave now. | 保罗我们得走了 | 
| Once again, I am so sorry for your loss. | 你妻子的事我很遗憾 | 
| Go. | 走 | 
| Lynette shouldn't have been so concerned about my husband. | 勒奈特用不着这么关心我丈夫 | 
| He had other things on his mind. Things below the surface. | 他所担心的是那些不会浮出水面的秘密 | 
| The morning after my funeral, my friends | 我葬礼第二天的早上我的朋友们 | 
| and neighbors quietly went back | 和邻居们就默默地回到了 | 
| to their busy, busy lives. | 他们忙碌的生活中 | 
| While some did their cooking... | 有的在做饭 | 
| ...And some did their cleaning... | 有的在打扫 | 
| ...And some did their yoga... | 有的在做瑜伽 | 
| ...Others... | 还有的 | 
| ...did their "homework". | 在做"家庭作业" | 
| Hi... | 你好 | 
| I'm Julie. I kicked my soccer ball into your backyard. | 我是朱莉我把球踢到你家后院了 | 
| Oh, ok. Well, let's go round and get it. | 好的那我们过去捡 | 
| Stay | 别出来 | 
| His wife died a year ago. He wanted to stay in LA, | 他妻子一年前死了他本想留在洛杉矶 | 
| but here were too many memories. | 但是那有太多回忆了 | 
| He's renting for tax purposes, | 税务原因他现在只能租房 | 
| but hopes to buy a place soon. | 但是他想尽快买一幢 | 
| I can't believe you went over there | 我不敢相信你竟然去那了 | 
| Hey, I saw you both flirting at the wake. | 我看到你们在告别会上调情了 | 
| You are obviously into each other | 你们双方都有好感 | 
| Now you know he's single, you can ask him out. | 既然知道他单身你就能约他啦 | 
| Julie, I like Mr. Delfino, I do. | 朱莉我喜欢德尔菲诺先生我承认 | 
| I just... I don't know if I'm ready to start dating yet. | 我只是不知道自己是否准备好约会了 | 
| You need to get back out there. | 你需要回到社交圈去 | 
| Come on. How long has it been since you've had sex? | 你上次做爱是什么时候 | 
| Are you mad that I asked you that? | 你生气了 | 
| No, I'm trying to remember. | 不是我在想答案 | 
| I don't want to talk to you about my love life any more. | 我不想再跟你讨论我的情感生活了 | 
| It warns me out | 会刺激到我 | 
| I wouldn't have said anything.It's just... | 我本来不应该说只是 | 
| What? | 什么 | 
| I heard dad's girlfriend ask if you'd | 我听见爸爸的女朋友问 | 
| dated anyone since the divorce. | 你离婚之后有没有约过谁 | 
| And dad said he doubted it. | 爸爸说他很怀疑 | 
| And then they both laughed. | 然后他们都笑了 | 
| Hey, Susan. | 嗨苏珊 | 
| Hi, Mike. I brought you a little house-warming gift. | 嗨麦克我带了个搬家礼物给你 | 
| I should've brought something by earlier, but | 我应该早点送礼物过来的 | 
| - Actually, you're the first to stop by. - Really? | -实际上你是第一个拜访的-真的吗 | 
| Susan knew she was lucky. | 苏珊知道自己很幸运 | 
| - An eligible bachelor had moved on to Wisteria Lane- Welcome | -一个称心的单身汉搬到了紫藤郡-欢迎 | 
| and she was the first to find out. | 而她又是第一个发现的 | 
| But she also knew that good news... | 但她也知道好消息 | 
| - Hello there. - ...Travels quickly. | -你们好啊-总是不胫而走 | 
| Edie Britt was the most predatory | 伊迪·布利特是方圆五个街区内 | 
| divorce in a five-block radius. | 最风骚的离异女子 | 
| Her conquests were numerous. | 她的俘虏不计其数 | 
| Varied. | 种类繁多 | 
| and legendary. | 如传奇一般 | 
| Hi, Susan. I hope I'm not interrupting. | 你好苏珊希望没打扰到你们 | 
| You must be Mike Delfino. | 你一定就是麦克·德尔非诺 | 
| Hi, I'm Edie... Britt. | 你好我是伊迪·布利特 | 
| I live over there. | 我住那 | 
| Welcome to Wisteria Lane. | 欢迎搬来紫藤郡 | 
| Susan had met the enemy. And she was a slut. | 苏珊碰到对手了还是个荡妇 | 
| Thank you. What's this? | 谢谢这是什么 | 
| Sausage puttanesca. | 茄汁香肠 | 
| It's just something I threw together. | 不过是我随便做的 | 
| Well, thanks, Edie. | 谢谢伊迪 | 
| That's... great. I'd invite you both in, | 真好我应该请你们进来的 | 
| but I was sort of in the middle of something. | 但是我正在忙 | 
| I'm late for an appointment. | 我赴约就要迟到了 | 
| I just wanted to say hi. | 我就是过来打个招呼 | 
| And just like that, the race for Mike Delfino had begun. | 就这样麦克·德尔非诺之争开始了 | 
| For a moment, Susan wondered if her rivalry with Edie | 有一瞬间苏珊想她和伊迪说不定 | 
| would remain friendly. | 可以友好地竞争 | 
| Oh, Mike, I heard you're a plumber. | 哦麦克我听说你是个水管工 | 
| But she was reminded that when it came to men... | 但是她想起来在男人的问题上 | 
| Do you think you could stop by later and take a look at my pipes? | 你一会能过来看看我家的管道吗 | 
| - ...Women don't fight fair. - Sure. | -女人不会公平竞争-没问题 | 
| Thanks. | 谢啦 | 
| Bye, Susan. | 拜苏珊 | 
| You can't order me around like I am a child. | 你别想像管小孩那样指挥我 | 
| Gabrielle. | 加布丽尔 | 
| No, no. I'm not going. | 不我才不去 | 
| It's business. Tanaka expects everyone to bring their wives. | 这是生意塔纳卡希望每人都携眷出席 | 
| Every time I'm around that man, he tries to grab my ass. | 每次我在那男人周围他都想捏我的屁股 | 
| I made over 200,000 doing business with him last year. | 去年我从他那赚了二十万 | 
| If he wants to grab your ass, you let him. | 如果他想捏你的屁股让他捏 | 
| John. | 约翰 | 
| Mr. Solis, you scared me. | 索利斯先生你吓到我了 | 
| Why is that bush there? You were supposed to dig it up last week. | 那怎么还有杂草你上周就该除掉的 | 
| - I didn't have time. - I don't want to hear your excuses. | -我没时间-别找借口 | 
| Just take care of it. | 把它处理好 | 
| I really hate the way you talk to me. | 我讨厌你跟我说话的语气 | 
| And I hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace | 我讨厌花一万五千块买条 | 
| which you couldn't live without. | 没它你就活不下去的钻石项链 | 
| But I'm learning to deal with it. | 但是我学着接受了 | 
| So can I tell Tanaka we'll be there tomorrow? | 我能告诉塔纳卡我们明晚都会去了吗 | 
| John, we have bandages top shelf in the kitchen. | 约翰邦迪在厨房的架子上 | 
| Thanks, Mrs. Solis. | 谢谢索利斯夫人 | 
| Fine, I'll go. | 好吧我去 | 
| But I'm keeping my back pressed | 但是我会整晚 | 
| against the wall the entire time. | 都靠墙站着的 | 
| See, now this is what a marriage is all about. | 看到了吧这就是婚姻的真谛 | 
| Compromise. | 妥协 | 
| - Is your finger ok? - Yeah, it's just a small cut. | -你手指没事吧-没事一个小口子而已 | 
| Let me see. Mmm. | 给我看看 | 
| You know, Mrs. Solis, I really like it when we hook up, | 索利斯夫人我喜欢和你亲热 | 
| but, um, you know, I got to get my work done and... | 但是我还有活要干 | 
| ...I can't afford to lose this job. | 我可丢不起这份工作 | 
| This table was hand-carved. | 这张桌子可是纯手工雕刻 | 
| Carlos had it imported from Italy. | 卡洛斯从意大利进购的 | 
| It cost him $23,000. | 花了他$23000 | 
| You want to do it on the table this time? | 你这次想在桌子上做吗 | 
| Absolutely. | 当然了 | 
| Why can't we ever have normal soup? | 我们不能喝普通一点的汤吗 | 
| Danielle, there is nothing abnormal about basil puree. | 丹妮尔罗勒汤就很普通啊 | 
| Just once, | 就一次 | 
| couldn't we have a soup that people have heard of? | 喝一点大家都知道的汤 | 
| Like French onion or navy bean. | 例如法式洋葱汤或者菜豆汤 | 
| First of all, your father can't eat onions. | 首先你爸爸对洋葱过敏 | 
| He's deathly allergic. And I won't | 那是致命的 | 
| even dignify your navy bean suggestion. | 再说我也不认为菜豆汤是个好主意 | 
| So... how's the osso buco? | 炖小牛胫味道怎么样 | 
| - It's ok. - It's ok? | -还可以-只是还可以 | 
| Andrew, I spent three hours cooking this meal. | 安德鲁我花了三小时做这顿饭 | 
| How do you think it makes me feel when you | 但别人却随口敷衍一句 | 
| say "it's okay" in that sullen tone? | "还可以"想想我的感受 | 
| Who asked you to spend three hours on dinner? | 没人让你花三小时准备晚饭 | 
| Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| Tim Harper's mom gets home from work, | 汤姆·哈伯的妈妈工作回来后 | 
| pops open a can of pork and beans, | 直接打开一些猪肉和豆子罐头 | 
| and boom, they're eating. Everyone's happy. | 然后热热闹闹的吃饭大家都很开心 | 
| You'd rather I serve pork and beans? | 你宁愿我做猪肉和豆子吗 | 
| Apologize now. I am begging. | 我求你赶紧道歉 | 
| I'm saying, | 我的意思是 | 
| do you always have to serve cuisine? | 有必要总是显摆你的厨艺吗 | 
| Can't we ever just have food? | 难道我们就不能简单地吃顿饭 | 
| - Are you doing drugs? - What? | -你嗑药了么-什么 | 
| Change in behavior is one of the warning signs, | 行为异常就是嗑药的表现 | 
| and you have been as fresh as | 在此之前的 | 
| paint for the last six months. | 半年里你都很正常 | 
| That certainly would explain | 我想这就是 | 
| why you're always locked in the bathroom. | 你经常躲在卫生间的原因 | 
| Trust me, that is not what he is doing. | 相信我他在卫生间可不是干这事 | 
| Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| Mom, I'm not the one with the problem here, all right? | 妈妈有问题的不是我 | 
| You're the one always acting like | 你才是那个表现得 | 
| she's running for mayor of Stepford. | 像要竞选市长的 | 
| Rex... Seeing that you're the head of this household, | 雷克斯作为一家之主 | 
| I would really appreciate you saying something. | 你得说些什么吧 | 
| Pass thee salt? | 把盐给我 | 
| Three days after my funeral, | 葬礼过去三天后 | 
| Lynette replaced her grief with a much more useful emotion. | 勒奈特不再悲伤了 | 
| Indignation. | 而是愤怒 | 
| Tom, this is my fifth message, | 汤姆这是我第五次给你留言了 | 
| and you still haven't called me back. | 可你还不回电话给我 | 
| Well, you must be having a lot of fun | 好吧看来你这次出差其乐无穷 | 
| on your business trip. I can only imagine. | 我只能这样想了 | 
| Well, guess what -- The kids and I want to have some fun, too, | 我想我和孩子们也要出去玩玩了 | 
| so unless you call me back by noon, | 除非你在中午之前给我回电话 | 
| we are getting on a plane and joining you. | 否则我们会坐飞机过来找你 | 
| Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| Not now. Mommy's threatening daddy. | 现在不行我正威胁爸爸呢 | 
| - Mom. - No, I... | -妈妈-不行 | 
| - Where are your brothers? - Noodles, my favorite. | -哥哥们呢-面条我的最爱 | 
| - Lyneettee Scavo? - Crap. | -勒奈特·斯加沃-该死的 | 
| Natalie Klein. I don't believe it. | 娜塔丽·柯莱恩真不敢相信 | 
| Lynette. How long has it been? | 勒奈特我们多久没见了 | 
| Years. Uh, how are you? | 有些年头了过的怎么样 | 
| How's the firm? | 公司还好吗 | 
| Good. Everyone misses you. | 很好大家都很想你 | 
| We all say if you hadn't quit, | 大家都说如果你不走的话 | 
| you'd be running the place by now. | 现在肯定是老板了 | 
| Yeah, well. | 是啊 | 
| So... How's domestic life? | 家庭生活怎么样 | 
| Don't you just love being a mom? | 做全职妈妈感觉怎样 | 
| And there it was. The question that Lynette always dreaded. | 麻烦来了勒奈特最怕别人问这个问题 | 
| Well, to be honest... | 说实话 | 
| For those who asked it, only one answer was acceptable, | 对于这个问题答案只有一个 | 
| So Lynette responded as she always did. She lied. | 所以勒奈特和往常一样说了谎 | 
| It's the best job I've ever had. | 这是有史以来最棒的工作 | 
| - You know what I don't get? - What? | -知道我好奇什么吗-什么 | 
| Why you married Mr. Solis. | 你为什么要和索利斯先生结婚 | 
| Well... He promised to give me | 因为他能给我 | 
| everything I've ever wanted. | 任何我想要的东西 | 
| - And did he? - Yes. | -他做到了吗-是的 | 
| Then why aren't you happy? | 那你为什么不开心 | 
| Turns out I wanted all the wrong things. | 看来我得到的都不是真正想要的 | 
| So do you love him? | 那你爱他吗 | 
| I do. | 是的 | 
| Well, then, why are we here? Why are we doing this? | 那我们为什么还在这偷情 | 
| Because I don't want to wake up one morning | 因为我可不想某天醒来 | 
| with a sudden urge to blow my brains out. | 想把自己的脑袋打爆 | 
| - Hey, can I have a drag? - Absolutely not. | -我能抽根吗-当然不行 | 
| You are much too young to smoke. | 对你来说抽烟还太早 | 
| How would you feel about me using your | 如果我用你的抚养费去做整形手术 | 
| child-support payments for plastic surgery? | 你觉得怎样 | 
| Stop being so nervous. You're just | 别那么紧张 | 
| asking him to dinner. No big deal. | 你只是约他吃饭没什么大不了的 | 
| You're right. | 你说的对 | 
| So is that your project for school? | 那是你的作业吗 | 
| You know, when I was in fifth grade, | 五年级的时候 | 
| I made the White House out of sugar cubes. | 我用糖块做出了白宫 | 
| Stop stalling and go. | 别磨蹭了赶紧去 | 
| Before Mike figures out he can do better. | 在麦克有更好的选择之前 | 
| Tell me again why I fought for custody of you. | 我为什么要争夺你的抚养权 | 
| - You were using me to hurt dad. - Oh, that's right. | -你想气气爸爸-说得好 | 
| Oh, god. | 天哪 | 
| - Hi. - Hey, Susan. | -嗨-嗨苏珊 | 
| Are you busy? | 你在忙吗 | 
| No, not at all. What's up? | 不忙怎么了 | 
| Well, I... I just, uh, was wondering if... | 我只是在想 | 
| ...if there was any chance that you, uh... | 你是否有时间 | 
| ...I just wanted to ask if... | 我想问你 | 
| - Edie. - Hey, there, Susan. | -伊迪-嗨苏珊 | 
| - What are you...? - I was making ambrosia. | -你怎么-我刚做了些食物 | 
| And I made too much so I thought | 不过我一个人吃不了 | 
| I'd bring some over to Mike. | 所以就拿过来和麦克一起分享 | 
| What's going on? | 怎么了 | 
| Susan was just going to ask me something. | 苏珊正打算问我什么 | 
| - I have a clog. - Excuse me? | -我家水管堵住了-什么 | 
| - And you're a plumber, right? - Yeah. | -你是个水管工不是吗-是的 | 
| - The clog's in the pipe. - Yeah, | -水管里有东西堵住了-是啊 | 
| That's usually where they are. | 通常问题都在那 | 
| Well, I've got one. | 是啊就是这种情况 | 
| Ok. Let me get my tools. | 好吧我去拿下工具 | 
| Now? You want to come over now? You have company. | 现在就过去修理吗你这还有伴呢 | 
| I don't mind. | 我不介意 | 
| Just give me two minutes. I'll be right over. | 等我2分钟马上就过来 | 
| That's it. | 就这样 | 
| - Just stuff the hair down there. - I stuffed it. | -赶紧用头发把它塞满-我塞了 | 
| - It's not enough to clog it. - Here. Okay, look. | -但还是不能堵住-好吧 | 
| Put in this peanut butter | 把花生酱也倒进去 | 
| and this cooking oil. | 还有烹饪油 | 
| - Mom - And these olives. | -妈妈-还有这些橄榄 | 
| Mom, I'm telling you, it's not working. | 妈妈我说了这些都没用 | 
| Oh, god. That's him. | 我的天哪他来了 | 
| How am I going to stop up the sink? | 我该怎么办 | 
| Well, here's your problem. | 好了问题在这里 | 
| Looks like somebody stuffed | 看来有人把一堆冰棒棍子 | 
| a bunch of popsicle sticks down here. | 扔了进来 | 
| I've told Julie a million times | 我告诉朱莉无数次 | 
| not to play in the kitchen. Kids, you know. | 不要在厨房打闹但是小孩都这样 | 
| All right, I'll go put in your orders, | 好的我这就去做准备 | 
| And I'll be right back with your drinks | 马上把你们的饮料 | 
| and your plates for the salad bar. | 和装沙拉用的盘子拿来 | 
| Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| Andrew, Danielle, napkins? | 安德鲁丹妮尔摆好餐巾 | 
| They have video games. | 这儿有电视游戏 | 
| Could we go play until our food gets here? | 我们能过去玩玩吗菜上了就回来 | 
| Andrew, this is family time. I think that we should all | 安德鲁这是家庭聚餐我想我们 | 
| Go ahead and play. | 去玩吧 | 
| I know that you think I'm angry about coming here, | 也许你认为我不喜欢这种地方 | 
| but I'm not. | 其实不是 | 
| You and the kids wanted a change of pace, | 你和孩子们想换个有趣点的环境 | 
| something fun I get it. | 我明白 | 
| Probably we'll want | 说不定你们明天晚上 | 
| something healthier tomorrow night, though. | 就想吃些健康点的食物了 | 
| I'm thinking about chicken Saltimbocca. | 我打算做些煎鸡肉卷 | 
| I want a divorcee. | 我们离婚吧 | 
| I just can't live in this... | 我实在不能忍受 | 
| ...this detergent commercial anymore | 这种毫无瑕疵的生活 | 
| The salad bar's right over there. Help yourself. | 沙拉台就在那边请随便享用 | 
| Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| Um, I think I'll go get your salad for you. | 我去帮你拿些沙拉 | 
| - Bree Van De Kamp. - Oh. Hello, Mrs. Huber. | -布里·范德坎普-你好胡博太太 | 
| We didn't get a chance to talk at | 在玛丽·艾莉丝的追思会上 | 
| Mary Alice's wake. How are you doing? | 我们都没有好好聊过最近怎么样 | 
| Bree longed to share the truth about | 布里很想和她分享 | 
| her husband's painful betrayal, | 丈夫背叛了自己的事 | 
| but sadly for Bree, | 悲哀的是 | 
| admitting defeat was not an option. | 布里绝不会承认自己是失败者 | 
| Great. Everything is just great. | 很好一切都很好 | 
| Okay, well, I got you the honey mustard dressing. | 我给你的沙拉浇了蜂蜜黄芥末酱 | 
| The ranch looked just a little bit suspect. | 看起来很田园 | 
| Are we going to talk about what I said? | 能继续刚才的谈话吗 | 
| If you think I'm going to discuss the dissolution | 我才不会在这个用"美眉"和"帅哥" | 
| of my marriage in a place | 作为洗手间标示的地方 | 
| where the restrooms are labeled "chicks" and "dudes," | 讨论我们的婚姻问题 | 
| you're out of your mind. | 你疯了吧 | 
| What's in this? | 这里面有什么 | 
| What do you mean, what's in this? It's salad. | 还能是什么沙拉啊 | 
| - With... with onions. - What? | -里面有洋葱-什么 | 
| - You put onions in my salad. - No, I didn't. | -你在里面放了洋葱-我没有 | 
| Oh, wait. | 怎么会这样 | 
| The sound that awakened my son was | 惊醒我儿子的声音 | 
| something he'd heard only once before. | 在他还很小的时候 | 
| Many years ago when he was quite young. | 听到过一次 | 
| But he recognized it instantly. | 但他马上就明白了 | 
| It was the sound of a family secret. | 这声音是我们家的秘密 | 
| Seven days after my funeral, life on Wisteria Lane | 葬礼过去七天后 | 
| finally returned to normal. | 紫藤郡人的生活重归正常 | 
| Which, for some of my friends, was unfortunate. | 对于我的某些朋友来说生活并不尽如人意 | 
| - Mommy, mommy! - Now what? | -妈妈妈妈-又怎么了 | 
| Daddy's home! | 爸爸回来了 | 
| Come on! Hey, is anybody home? | 过来家里有人吗 | 
| I wasn't expecting you for a week. | 我以为你不打算回来了 | 
| I have to go back to 'Frisco in the morning. | 我今天上午得赶回旧金山 | 
| But I got your call. You sounded frazzled. | 但我收到你的留言了你听起来你很憔悴 | 
| Yeah. | 没错 | 
| - It's been a little rough. - Hi. Yeah. Peaches. | -我的确有点累-嗯桃子味 | 
| Did you buy us any presents? | 你给我们带礼物了吗 | 
| Oh, god, presents. Wait up. Let me see. | 对了礼物等一下我找找 | 
| - Ohhh! - Yeah! | -在这儿-太棒了 | 
| But I'm not giving it to you unless | 但你们得保证现在就到外面去 | 
| you promise to go outside right now | 练二十分钟投球 | 
| and practise throwing for 20 minutes. You promise? | 我才能把球给你们行吗 | 
| - Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! - Punks. Get out! | -好耶好耶-孩子们快去吧 | 
| Who's open? Go out. Deeper. Deeper. Touchdown! | 谁来开球出去再远点儿触地得分 | 
| Oh, my god. | 天哪 | 
| Oh, no. | 别这样 | 
| You got to be kidding. I'm exhausted. | 你开玩笑吧我累瘫了 | 
| I look terrible. I'm covered in peaches. | 身上一团糟还都是桃子味 | 
| I'm sorry, baby. I got to have you. | 抱歉了宝贝我控制不了了 | 
| Well, is it ok if I just lie here? | 我能不能就这么躺着 | 
| Absolutely. | 当然可以 | 
| - I love you. - I love you more. | -我爱你-我更爱你 | 
| Wait. I gotta tell you I was having trouble with swelling. | 等等我有点肿胀的毛病 | 
| The doctor took me off the pill. | 医生不让我吃避孕药了 | 
| You just gotta put on a condom. | 你得把套子戴上 | 
| - A condom? - Yeah. | -戴套子-没错 | 
| What's the big deal? Let's risk it. | 没什么大不了的我们就赌一把吧 | 
| - Let's risk it? - Yeah. | -赌一把-对啊 | 
| I can't believe you tried to kill me. | 真没想到你会想要杀了我 | 
| Yes, well, I feel badly about that. | 我很抱歉 | 
| I told you Mrs. Huber came over | 我说过了胡博太太当时走过来 | 
| and I got distracted. It was a mistake. | 我走神了是我不小心而已 | 
| Since when do you make mistakes? | 你怎么会有疏忽的时候 | 
| What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 | 
| It means I'm sick of you being | 你永远都让事情保持完美 | 
| so damn perfect all the time. | 这让我无法忍受 | 
| I'm sick of the bizarre way your hair doesn't move. | 我讨厌你的头发总是一丝不苟 | 
| I'm sick of you making our bed in the | 我讨厌早晨我还没去洗手间 | 
| morning before I've used the bathroom. | 你就已经把床铺好了 | 
| You're this plastic suburban housewife, | 你简直就是个人造的完美家庭主妇 | 
| with her pearls and spatula, | 戴着珍珠项链拿着刮铲 | 
| who says things like "we owe the Hendersons a dinner." | 嘴里说着"我们得请亨德森一家吃顿饭" | 
| Where's the woman I fell in love with... | 我一见倾心的女人去哪儿了 | 
| ...Who used to burn the toast and | 那个会把面包烤焦 | 
| drink milk out of the carton? | 喝纸盒牛奶的女人 | 
| and laugh. | 会放声大笑的女人 | 
| I need her. | 我想念她了 | 
| Not this cold, perfect thing you've become. | 而不是现在这样完美却冷酷的 | 
| These need water. | 这花该换水了 | 
| Bree sobbed quietly in the restroom for five minutes, | 布里在洗手间里安静的抽泣了五分钟 | 
| but her husband never knew. | 但她丈夫不知道 | 
| Because when Bree finally emerged... | 因为当她出来的时候 | 
| ...she was perfect. | 她又完美如初 | 
| I found my earrings. We can go now. | 我找到耳环了可以走了 | 
| Was John here today? | 约翰今天来过吗 | 
| Well, yeah. | 来过啊 | 
| The lawn hasn't been mowed. I've had it. | 草坪根本没修剪我受够了 | 
| We're getting a real gardener. | 得换个专业园丁了 | 
| - Why? - Are you deaf? | -为什么-你没听见吗 | 
| I just said he's not doing his job. | 他根本没完成他的活儿 | 
| It's dark. You just can't see the lawn has been mowed. | 天太黑了你看不出来草坪已经剪过了 | 
| It hasn't been. Feel this grass. | 就是没有看看这草 | 
| I'm not feeling the grass. | 我怎么看不到 | 
| Let's just get going. Come on, we're late. | 快走吧我们要迟到了 | 
| - Take care of it. - Yes, sir. | -把车停好-是先生 | 
| There's Tanaka. Time for me to go and do my dance. | 塔纳卡在那边轮到我大显身手了 | 
| Good luck, sweetheart. | 祝你好运甜心 | 
| - Excuse me. - Ma'am. | -等一下-你好 | 
| You see that man just walked away? | 看到那个刚走开的男人了吗 | 
| Can you make sure he has a drink in his hand all night long? | 你能保证他今晚手里一直都有酒吗 | 
| Yes, ma'am. | 好的女士 | 
| - Susan? Susan! - Mrs. Huber, how are you doing? | -苏珊苏珊-胡博太太近来可好 | 
| Not too well, I'm afraid. | 不算太好 | 
| I'm trying to find something to soothe my stomach. | 我想找点治胃病的药 | 
| - It's upset? - Yeah. | -胃不舒服-对啊 | 
| I had the worst macaroni and cheese at the wake. | 我在追思会上吃了超难吃的奶酪通心粉 | 
| It's been running through me ever since. | 然后胃就一直没舒服过 | 
| And I need to be at my best. | 我得赶紧好起来 | 
| Edie Britt's son is spending the night tonight. | 伊迪·布利特的儿子今晚要来我家过夜 | 
| He's spending the night? | 他要在你家过夜 | 
| Apparently Edie is having a gentleman friend over for dinner, | 伊迪要和一位先生共进晚餐 | 
| and I think she plans on entertaining into the wee hours, | 我猜她打算狂欢一整夜 | 
| if you know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思吧 | 
| Oh, here's some antacid. Have you ever tried this? | 这有些抗酸剂你服过这种药吗 | 
| I can't believe it. This can't be happening. | 难以置信怎么可能呢 | 
| Mike can't like Edie better than me. He just can't. | 比起我麦克不会更喜欢伊迪的不可能 | 
| You don't know what's going on. | 你又不知道究竟会发生什么事 | 
| Maybe they're just having dinner. | 没准儿他们就是吃个饭而已 | 
| You're right. They're doing it. | 你说得没错他们要上床了 | 
| Edie? | 伊迪 | 
| Edie? | 伊迪 | 
| Hello? Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 | 
| I need to borrow sugar. | 我要借点糖 | 
| Oh, my god! Oh, yes! Give it to me! | 上帝啊就是这样给我 | 
| And just like that, the possibility Susan had clung to, | 就这样苏珊对麦克·德尔非诺抱有的 | 
| the maybe of Mike Delfino, was gone forever. | 最后一点幻想也破灭了 | 
| And despite the precariousness of her situation, | 尽管她心绪难平 | 
| Susan took a moment to mourn her loss. | 苏珊还是坐下来伤了一会儿心 | 
| It didn't take Susan long to realize, | 苏珊马上就发现 | 
| this was just not her night. | 今天晚上她注定倒霉 | 
| Is somebody out there? | 是谁在楼下 | 
| Oh, my god! That's smoke! | 上帝啊冒烟了 | 
| Oh, my god. | 天哪 | 
| She left candles unattended in the den. | 她把点燃的蜡烛丢在外间里 | 
| Paramedic said she was lucky. | 医生说她已经很幸运了 | 
| She could've been killed. | 她本来可能会死的 | 
| She ran out with nothing on. | 她什么都没穿就跑了出来 | 
| She was having sex with some guy when the fire started. | 起火的时候她和别人做爱呢 | 
| What happened to him? | 那人怎么样了 | 
| He got smoke inhalation. He's at the hospital. | 他吸入了烟雾送医院了 | 
| Susan, are you all right? You look awful. | 苏珊你没事吧你脸色不对劲啊 | 
| I'm fine. I'm fine. I just, uh, feel really bad for Edie. | 我没事没事我只是为伊迪感到遗憾 | 
| Oh, honey, don't worry about Edie. She's a strong lady. | 宝贝儿不用为她担心她很坚强的 | 
| Absolutely. She'll get through this. | 没错她能挺过来的 | 
| She'll find a way to survive. | 她总有办法渡过难关 | 
| We all do. | 我们都是如此 | 
| Come on. | 走吧 | 
| - Wow! What happened? - Mike! | -天啊怎么回事-麦克 | 
| And suddenly there he was. | 突然间他出现了 | 
| Like a phoenix rising from the ashes. | 像是浴火重生的凤凰 | 
| I... I thought you were... Uh... Where were you? | 我以为你在你去哪儿了 | 
| I just got back from the movies. Edie had a fire, huh? | 我刚从电影院回来伊迪家着火了是吗 | 
| Yeah. Yeah, but she's fine now. | 是啊不过她现在没事了 | 
| Everything's fine now. | 一切都没事了 | 
| And just like that, Susan was happy. | 就这样苏珊很高兴 | 
| Life was suddenly full of... possibilities. | 她的生活又充满了无限可能 | 
| Not to mention a few unexpected surprises. | 更别说一些意外的"惊喜"了 | 
| - Hello. - It's me. | -喂-是我 | 
| - Have anything yet? - No, nothing yet. | -有消息了吗-还没有 | 
| But don't worry. I'm definitely getting closer. | 不过别着急我快要得手了 | 
| I brought some champagne. | 我带了些香槟 | 
| I thought we should have a toast. | 我觉得我们应该喝一杯 | 
| The next day my friends came together | 第二天我的朋友们一起过来 | 
| to pack away my clothes, | 把我的衣服私人物品 | 
| my personal belongings and what was left of my life. | 还有我留下的一切痕迹都清理走 | 
| All right, ladies, lift 'em up. | 好了姑娘们举杯吧 | 
| To Mary Alice, a good friend and neighbor. | 敬玛丽·艾莉丝好朋友好邻居 | 
| Wherever you are, we hope you've found peace. | 无论你身在何处愿你能寻得平静 | 
| - To Mary Alice. - To Mary Alice. | -敬玛丽·艾莉丝-敬玛丽·艾莉丝 | 
| Let's get this show on the road. | 好好整理一下吧 | 
| You guys, check out Mary Alice's clothes. | 你们快来看看玛丽·艾莉丝的衣服 | 
| Size eight? Ha! She always told me she was a size six. | 八号的她一直说她穿六号 | 
| We found the skeleton in her closet. | 她的小秘密曝光了 | 
| Not quite, Gabrielle, not quite. | 这不算秘密加布丽尔还有呢 | 
| - What's that? - A letter addressed to Mary Alice. | -那是什么-一封给玛丽·艾莉丝的信 | 
| How ironic. | 真是讽刺 | 
| To have something I tried so desperately to keep secret, | 我一直以来要保守的秘密 | 
| treated so casually. | 如此轻易地被发现了 | 
| What are you doing? That's private. | 你干什么呢这是隐私 | 
| It's open. What's the big deal? | 这已经打开了没关系的 | 
| 我知道你干的好事真恶心我要告诉别人 | |
| What does this mean? | 这是什么意思 | 
| I don't know. But check out the postmark. | 不知道不过看这邮戳 | 
| Oh, my god. She got it the day she died. | 天哪是她自杀那天收到的 | 
| Do you think this is why she...? | 会不会就是因为这个她 | 
| I'm so sorry, girls. | 对不起姐妹们 | 
| I never wanted you to be burdened with this. | 我本不想让你们卷进来 | 
| Oh, Mary Alice, what did you do? | 玛丽·艾莉丝你做了什么 | 
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”