
A conversation where we don't need the words.
我们不需用语言来描述,
It's picture perfect when it all starts to blur.
当一切渐远模糊时, 才是最美好的时候,
The focus stays on the way you lay.
在于你如何看待,
Under the stars is when I'm over the moon.
星空之下我感到无比快乐,
Your body shines the darker it's in the room.
你总是能将黑暗驱逐,
I count the hours till the sky fades to blue.
我数着天空变蓝的时间,
Cause the heart in me's.
因为我所向往的美好,
Only on my sleeve.
已被我尽数珍藏,
When it's just us here.
当只有我们共处时,
In the night.
即使在夜色中,
I can see so clear.
我仍能清晰地看见你。
