对于“世界上有那么多的城市,城市里有那么多的酒馆,她偏偏走进我的”,这是来自卡萨布兰卡经典台词 ,对于卡萨布兰卡经典台词时常让我想起了很多东西,对这样类似的经典台词,我们应该多进行了解。
1: I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. So I don't know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
2: -Where were you last night?
-That's so long ago, I don't remember.
-Will I see you tonight?
-I never make plans that far ahead.
-你昨天晚上去哪里了?
-那么久以前的事我想不起来了。
-今晚我可以见到你吗?
-我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
3: I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
4: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
5: I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
6: I love you more and more each day as time goes by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
7: I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
8: I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
9: We all try. You succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
10: That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法则,一进一出。
11: lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。
12: With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。
13: If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?
14: -Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
-She isn't just any woman.
-伦德小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。
-她不只是任何女人。
15: Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。