I no longer have to do without now,
如今我已不再置身事外,
all colors are translated
一切色彩皆已化入
into sounds and smells.
声音与气味。
And they ring infinitely sweet like tones.
且如曲调般绝美地鸣响。
why should I need a book?
我何必需要书本呢?
The wind leafs through the tree;
风翻动林叶,
and I know what passes there for words,
我知晓它们的话语,
and sometimes repeat them softly.
并时而柔声复诵。
And death, who plucks eye like flowers,
而那将眼睛如花朵般摘下的死亡,
doesn't find my eyes...
将无法企及我的双眸…