| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Do we tell mom? | 要不要告诉妈妈 |
| They sent them to mom to hurt her. | 他们送来这些是为了伤害她 |
| so I say no. | 别告诉她了 |
| You, Mr.Florrick, have been granted a retrial. | 福瑞克先生你获准重审 |
| He's taking pictures of our front door. | 他在拍咱家大门 |
| So, who is it? | 他是谁 |
| I don't know. | 我不知道 |
| Maybe we should just get on with our... | 或许我们还是... |
| Here we go. | 我们准备好了 |
| I love you both. | 我爱你们 |
| - Hi.- Hi. | -我回来了-回来了 |
| Hi, dad. | 爸爸 |
| Zack. | 扎克 |
| Hi, Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
| We made you a cake. | 我们为你做了个蛋糕 |
| Would that be an upside-down pineapple cake? | 是菠萝翻转蛋糕吗 |
| It must remain connected at all times to your phone. | 接收器必须时刻与你家电话保持连接 |
| Any tampering results in immediate termination of the program. | 连接稍有中断保释立刻终止 |
| The transmitter is to be worn around your ankle at all times. | 发信器得戴在你脚踝上片刻不离 |
| It's waterproof and shockproof. | 它防水防震 |
| It sends a signal to the HMD every five minutes. | 每5分钟发送一次信号给头盔显示器 |
| It must not cross this line. | 不能越过这条线 |
| If you accidentally cross the line... | 如果你不小心过了线 |
| ...you'll hear an alarm | 警报就会响起 |
| then you'll receive a telephone call from our monitoring center. | 然后我们的监控中心就会来电询问 |
| You need to answer that call within five rings | 你必须在铃响5声之内接起电话 |
| or you're terminated from the program. | 否则保释就将终止 |
| Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
| I understand. | 明白 |
| It's okay. | 继续说吧 |
| You are confined to the apartment 24 hours a day. | 你必须全天待在屋里 |
| There is no use of cell phones | 禁用手机 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| or Internet-based communications, passive or active. | 禁止主动或被动进行互联网通信 |
| No e-mail, no web surfing. | 禁发电邮禁止浏览网页 |
| How will you know? | 你们怎么查证 |
| Zach. | 扎克 |
| No Internet communications. | 禁止上网 |
| Will that be a problem? | 你有异议吗 |
| No. | 没有 |
| Now I need to attach the transmitter to your ankle. | 现在我得把发送器装到你脚踝上 |
| Do you want to...? | 你想... |
| Right over here. | 就在这装吧 |
| Excuse me. | 借过 |
| Let me know if this is too tight. | 如果勒得太紧就说一声 |
| It's just like Cinderella. | 好像试穿水晶鞋 |
| You're really all right with all of this? | 你真能接受这一切吗 |
| Yeah, yeah, it's cool. | 没问题 |
| I was doing some research on who else was under house arrest. | 我调查过还有谁曾被软禁 |
| Um... Aung Suu Kyi, Roman Polanski. | 有昂山素姬罗曼·波兰斯基 |
| Okay, Zach. | 行了扎克 |
| Hey, Dad, there's something that I want to show you on my computer. | 爸我电脑上有东西想让你看看 |
| Grace, will you help me with the dishes? | 格蕾丝帮我洗碗好吗 |
| Maybe tomorrow after school. | 明天我放学后如何 |
| Sure. I'm not going anywhere. | 行反正我哪也不去 |
| I like it-- the apartment. | 我喜欢这套公寓 |
| It's fifth the size. | 只有以前房子的1/5那么大 |
| Do you miss the house? | 想念以前的房子吗 |
| No. | 不想 |
| Sometimes. | 偶尔想吧 |
| I have to work in the morning, so... | 我明早得去上班所以... |
| It's weird, isn't it? | 感觉有点怪对吧 |
| You're going to work, I'm staying at home. | 你去上班我却待在家里 |
| Yeah. | 是啊 |
| It's good to have you home. | 欢迎回家 |
| What was the first thing I saw? | 我最先看到的是什么? |
| Well, I guess it was the body. | 我想是尸体 |
| And this was the victim, Miles Wagner? | 受害者迈尔斯·瓦格纳的尸体吗 |
| Yes, sir. | 是的先生 |
| I'm glad he's dead! | 死得好 |
| I should have done it myself! | 我真该亲自动手 |
| He deserved it! | 他罪有应得 |
| I hope you rot in Hell, Wagner. | 我咒你永坠地狱瓦格纳 |
| Sheriffs. | 警官 |
| Members of the jury, you are again instructed | 再次提醒陪审团 |
| to disregard these outbursts. | 请无视这些喧闹 |
| I'm sorry. Mr. Landry. | 抱歉兰德里先生 |
| As you were saying, Detective. | 警探请继续 |
| Mr. Wagner owns Linked Asset Management | 瓦格纳先生是75楼的 |
| on the 75th floor, | 连锁资产管理公司的老板 |
| and it appeared he was gunned down as he was walking to his car. | 他似乎是在朝自己车走去时被枪杀的 |
| What else did you find at the scene, Detective? | 在现场你还发现了什么警探 |
| Well... him. | 还发现了...他 |
| Brad Broussard. | 布拉德·布鲁萨德 |
| Covered in blood. | 浑身是血 |
| And how did he kill Wagner? | 他是怎么杀害瓦格纳的 |
| - Objection. - Withdrawn. | -反对-撤回 |
| How was Wagner killed? | 瓦格纳是怎么被杀的 |
| Two 9mm bullets in the torso, | 身中两发9毫米子弹 |
| one point-blank in his neck. | 其中一颗近距离射中脖子 |
| Way to go, Brad! | 干得好布拉德 |
| You'll show Brad? | 你拿给布拉德看好吗 |
| Yes, but I think you should. | 好不过我觉得应该由你来 |
| He wanted a girl. | 他想要个女孩 |
| It's, uh, it's not a girl. | 但我怀的是男孩 |
| Men don't know what they want. | 男人不知道自己要什么 |
| Uh, d-do you think he'll ever get out on bail? | 你认为他能获保出狱吗 |
| We're trying. | 我们在争取 |
| And visitation? | 我能探视他吗 |
| It's hard. | 这很难 |
| Because we're not married? | 因为我们没结婚? |
| You-you'll give it to him? | 你会把照片拿给他吧? |
| Now, the accused was Mr. Wagner's bodyguard? | 被告是瓦格纳的保镖是吗 |
| Yes, Sir. | 是的 |
| And did he carry a gun? | 他携带枪支了吗 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Yes, a 9mm. | 是的9毫米手枪 |
| The same as the murder weapon. | 跟凶器一个型号 |
| Now, did Mr. Broussard seem agitated | 当你审问布鲁萨德先生时 |
| when you questioned him? | 他表现得焦躁不安吗 |
| He did. | 是的 |
| He had been encouraged to invest his life savings with Mr. Wagner, | 他被怂恿把平生积蓄投入瓦格纳的项目 |
| and, well, that was lost, too. | 当然也都赔光了 |
| Yeah, he lost mine, too! | 我也是 |
| Order! | 肃静 |
| Lost with the rest of his investments? | 与瓦格纳本人的投资一起赔光了? |
| Could you explain? | 你可以解释一下吗 |
| Mr. Wagner and a partner ran a mutual fund, | 瓦格纳与人合伙经营的一个信托公司 |
| which was one of the largest feeders to Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme. | 是麦道夫骗局的的最大受害者之一 |
| And that was, in your opinion, Mr. Broussard's motive? | 你认为这就是布鲁萨德的动机? |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢警探 |
| Brad. | 布拉德 |
| Hey. Where's Judith? | 茱迪斯在哪儿 |
| She'll be in in a minute. | 她马上进来 |
| She wanted you to have that. | 她让我把这个给你 |
| It's a boy. | 是个男孩 |
| Order. Order. | 肃静肃静 |
| He's so beautiful. | 他好漂亮 |
| Detective, let's return to this motive, shall we? | 警探我们来谈谈这个所谓的动机吧 |
| Mr. Wagner lost my client's life savings of $98,000? | 瓦格纳害我当事人损失了9万8千美元 |
| Is that correct? | 没错吧 |
| I'm not aware of the amount. | 我不知道具体数目 |
| Well, I am. | 我知道 |
| It was $98,000. | 是9万8千美元没错 |
| And yet, do you know how much Mr. Wagner lost | 但你知道瓦格纳害其他客户 |
| or his other clients? | 损失了多少钱吗 |
| - No, ma'am. - $800 million. | -不知道-8亿 |
| Your Honor, does Ms. Lockhart actually need a witness? | 法官大人洛克哈特这么说有人证吗 |
| In the form of an objection, Mr. Landry. | 请说抗议理由兰德里先生 |
| - Argumentative. - Overruled. | -诱导性提问-驳回 |
| Half the people in this court are here | 有一半的人来听庭审 |
| because Mr. Wagner lost their savings. | 就因为瓦格纳害他们血本无归 |
| - Objection. - Withdrawn. | -反对-撤回 |
| But, Detective, | 但是警探 |
| if having your savings devastated by Mr. Wagner constitutes motive, | 如果动机是投资亏损 |
| aren't there thousands of suspects? | 那不是会有成千上万的嫌疑犯吗 |
| Ma'am, thousands of suspects weren't seen entering | 这些所谓的嫌疑犯在凶案发生时 |
| the parking garage at the time of the murder. | 并未被看到进入停车场 |
| Thousands of suspects didn't own the murder weapon. | 凶器也不属于他们 |
| Now, this 9mm gun owned by Brad... | 这支属于布拉德的9毫米手枪 |
| Did you ever find it? | 你们找到了吗 |
| No. | 没有 |
| And the $50,000 in cash that Miles Wagner was carrying that night... | 瓦格纳当晚携带的5万美元现金 |
| Did you find that on the scene? | 你们在犯罪现场找到了吗 |
| No. | 没有 |
| Any theories on how my client got rid of the gun and the money? | 能说出我的当事人是如何处理枪和钱的吗 |
| No, ma'am. | 不能 |
| And when you arrived at the scene and you found my client, | 当你到达现场发现我的当事人 |
| as you say, "Covered with blood," | 用你的话来说"浑身是血" |
| what did you find him doing? | 当时他是在干什么 |
| I don't understand. | 什么意思 |
| Did you find him choking Mr. Wagner, | 你看到他掐住瓦格纳 |
| firing bullets into his body? | 开枪打他吗 |
| No. | 不 |
| Then what did you find him doing? | 那他在干什么呢 |
| Applying CPR. | 在做心肺复苏术 |
| And do you consider that a fairly common MO for a killer? | 那你觉得这是凶手会有的举动吗 |
| - Argumentative. - That's fine, Your Honor. I don't have anything more. | -诱导性提问-法官大人我问完了 |
| So where are we on other suspects? | 其他嫌疑人找得怎样了 |
| Well, in most cases we'd be struggling. | 一般的案子是难找 |
| In this, we're drowning. | 这个案子难于登天 |
| Everybody wanted Wagner dead. | 大家都希望瓦格纳死 |
| That is the fifth fruit basket we've gotten | 这是我们这周收到的第5个果篮了 |
| this week for representing the man who killed him. | 他们感激我们为干掉他的人辩护 |
| Yes, I just wish all these supporters | 是的我真希望这些支持者 |
| actually thought he was innocent. | 相信布拉德是无辜的 |
| Well, for reasonable doubt, we just need to give the jury another suspect, | 若想找合理怀疑只需给陪审团另一个嫌疑人 |
| so let's find somebody. | 我们努力找吧 |
| Hey, you lost your ballistics expert, didn't you? | 这案子的弹道专家避嫌退出了是吧 |
| Oh, yeah, turns out Wagner looted his mutual fund, too. | 是的瓦格纳也赔掉了他的共同基金 |
| Why? | 怎么了 |
| I have someone you should meet. | 有个人你可以见见 |
| Oh, Alicia, by the way, | 对了艾丽西娅 |
| I-I'm moving you onto the Haskin tax case. | 你去跟哈斯金税务案 |
| Cary, you'll take witness prep. | 凯里你给证人做作证预演 |
| Why, did I do something wrong? | 为什么我做错什么了吗 |
| No, no, no, you were great. We're just moving around junior associates. | 不不挺好就是调整下初级律师的岗位 |
| Just send your notes down to Cary to take over. | 把你的笔记给凯里吧 |
| Okay, we still need to pursue the money angle. | 好我们还是要抓住钱这条线索 |
| Wagner's aide said he left with $50,000 | 瓦格纳的助手说他带走了 |
| he had hidden in his office, so where is it? | 藏在办公室的5万美元现在钱在哪 |
| Cary, if you could start moving on that, I'd appreciate it. | 凯里你顺着这条线去调查吧 |
| You're watching Reality TV. | 你正在收看的是《纪实》 |
| Reality 24-7. | 给您全天候的视野 |
| Next on Reality TV: his pain is your pain, | 下期节目: 他痛苦你揪心 |
| his troubles are your troubles. | 他有难你心慌 |
| They call him the Gorilla Boy, and he'll steal your heart. | 大家管他叫猩孩他会融化你的心 |
| Hey, it's me. | 是我 |
| Let's get to work. | 该干活了 |
| It sends the wrong message. | 那样会树立负面形象 |
| What is the right message? | 那什么是正面形象呢 |
| You need an ambassador. | 你需要一个大使 |
| Eli Gold is a thug. | 伊莱·戈德却是个流氓 |
| You need someone who's effective. | 你需要个能办事的人 |
| Eli Gold is effective. | 伊莱·戈德符合要求 |
| Gets things done. | 他办事很有成效 |
| Gold, Golden. Who are we going to hire next-- | 戈德(金子)戈登(金色)还要雇谁 |
| Goldilocks? | 戈蒂洛珂丝吗(金发姑娘) |
| Childs will come after you. | 查尔兹会盯上你 |
| Hire Eli Gold as your campaign manager, | 如果雇伊莱·戈德作你的竞选经理人 |
| he'll know you're planning to run against him. | 他就会知道你想同他竞选 |
| Wait. | 等等 |
| Hey, Dad, | 爸爸 |
| do you have a minute? | 有空吗 |
| You need some help with your homework? | 你要我辅导你做作业? |
| No. | 不是 |
| I scanned these into my computer | 在奶奶把原件扔掉之前 |
| before Grandma threw the originals away. | 我把这些扫描进了我的电脑 |
| They were on our doorstep in an envelope. | 它们被装在信封里放在咱家的门阶上 |
| Someone knocked on our door, then left. | 送的人敲了下门就走了 |
| - What? - It's faked. | -什么-这是伪造的 |
| I can tell because of the light in your eyes. | 我从你眼睛反射的光线看出来的 |
| Please don't tell Mom. | 别告诉妈妈 |
| I haven't shown it to her. | 我还没有给她看过 |
| Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
| I want a meeting with Eli Gold. | 安排伊莱·戈德和我见面 |
| Peter, I think that's a mistake. | 彼得我认为这是个错误 |
| He's a wartime consigliere. | 他是个战时参谋 |
| Now. | 今天 |
| Today. | 现在 |
| They lived together for the last three years. | 他们已同居3年 |
| She's pregnant with Broussard's baby | 她怀了布鲁萨德的孩子 |
| and therefore should be granted | 因此她应该享有 |
| the same visitation rights as a married couple. | 与已婚夫妇一样的探视权 |
| That's our argument anyway. | 我们打算以此申请探视权 |
| So what did you do wrong? | 你做错什么了 |
| What did I...? | 什么意思 |
| Why are you being taken off the case? | 你为什么被调离这案子 |
| They want me on the Haskin tax thing. | 他们让我跟哈斯金税务案 |
| Okay. | 那好吧 |
| So, are you going to talk to her? | 你打算去找她吗 |
| - Who?- Diane. | -谁-戴安 |
| What about? | 找她干嘛 |
| Why she's favoring Cary over you. | 问她为什么偏袒凯里 |
| I don't know that she is. | 没有吧 |
| How long before this little competition between Cary and you is over? | 你和凯里的竞争还要持续多久 |
| A month. | 一个月 |
| And eight days. | 零八天 |
| If Diane is showing favoritism, | 戴安若有意偏袒 |
| then you need to deal with that. | 你就要想对策了 |
| And if she's not, | 如果她没有 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”