傲骨贤妻第1季第2集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of Cook County. | 一小时前我辞去了库克县州检察官职务 |
Are you still involved with prostitutes, sir? | 请问您还和妓女保持着关系吗 |
Thanks for playing the breadwinner for a while. | 感谢你这段时间辛苦操劳家务 |
It's not gonna last forever. | 这种状态不会持续太久的 |
I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity. | 我只想感谢你给我这个机会 |
Glad you could come aboard. | 很高兴你能加入 |
Not only are you coming back to the workplace fairly late, | 不仅因为你重回工作岗位太晚了 |
But you have some very prominent baggage. | 而且你还有很不好的名声 |
But,hey,if she can do it, so can you. | 不过如果她都能挺住你也能 |
- Kalinda Sharma. - Oh, the investigator. | -我是凯琳达·夏尔马-就是那个调查员 |
- You're Peter Florrick's wife. - That's right. | -你是彼得·福瑞克的夫人-是的 |
Last time I was in court was 13 years ago. | 我上一次进法庭是13年前的事了 |
Wow, I was 12. | 当时我才12岁 |
State's attorney's here. | 新州检察官来了 |
I'm Glenn Childs. | 我是格伦·查尔兹 |
Peter blames me for his downfall. | 彼得认为是我把他搞下台的 |
Don't make yourself collateral damage here. | 别给自己惹祸上身 |
The day you leaked that sex tape | 那天你把性丑闻录像带交给了媒体 |
To the pressand forced me to shield my children, | 让我不得不保护孩子们 |
That was the day I became collateral damage. | 从那时起我已经有祸在身了 |
You've obviously never made a woman angry before. | 那您以前明显没有真正激怒过女人 |
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of cook county. | 一小时前我辞去了库克县州检察官职务 |
But I do admit to a failure of judgment | 但我承认 |
In my dealings with these women. | 我与那些女人确实存在不正当关系 |
I've never abused my office | 我从未滥用职权 |
For sexual favors. | 去要求性服务 |
Give us time to heal and rebuild their trust... trust... | 给我们时间平复伤痛赢回他们的信任信任 |
查看完整请点击 | |
Mom, breakfast. | 妈吃早饭了 |
Oh, hey, congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
That's great. Your husband's appeal. It looks like | 真是太好了我是说你老公的上诉 |
It looks like he could get out of prison any month now, huh? | 看来他现在随时有可能出狱了啊 |
- Looks like it. - Early show had a story on it. | -貌似如此-早间新闻报道了 |
Some good stuff on you, too. | 对你也有正面评价 |
- Did you catch it?- No, missed it. | -你看了吗-没有我错过了 |
Yeah, I caught it online. | 我在网上看的 |
- I can send you the link. - That's okay. | -我把链接发给你吧-不用麻烦了 |
No, no, no, it's easy. | 哪里话举手之劳 |
So litigation wants me on this new class action. | 诉讼方想要我代理这起新的集团诉讼 |
That's where I'm headed. | 我要过去了 |
What about you? | 你呢 |
Oh, I don't know. | 我不知道 |
Oh, in here, I guess. | 我看我要去那儿了 |
When did you say this was? | 你刚才说是什么时候 |
May 15, four months ago. | 4个月前5月15号 |
Do you have anything with the date? | 有什么带有这个日期的凭证吗 |
A parking receipt. | 有一张停车收据单 |
Had you ever met Mr. Mckeon before? | 你以前见过麦肯先生吗 |
No. | 没有 |
I'd seen his family on the news. | 我在新闻中见过他们的家族 |
I heard about their hotels and stuff, but that's about it. | 听说过他们家的宾馆之类的仅此而已 |
Well, the problem here, Christy, | 克里斯蒂现在的问题是 |
Is that any civil suit could be seen as... | 任何一起民事诉讼都可能被看作是... |
...Opportunistic. | ...投机行为 |
Because of their money? | 因为他们的财产 |
Yes. | 对 |
I'm sorry, | 不好意思 |
But I didn't choose my rapist. | 可我又不知道自己会被谁强奸 |
This kid doesn't know what she's in for. | 这小姑娘真是不知好歹 |
Taking on the Mckeon family... | 敢招惹麦肯家族 |
Alicia, if you don't mind, | 艾丽西娅如果你不介意的话 |
- We just need to... - No, it's all right, stay. | -我俩需要...-没关系的留下吧 |
I don't know about this. | 我不管这些 |
It's a criminal case, not a civil one. | 这是刑事案件不是民事纠纷 |
Except the new state's attorney rejected the charges. | 但是新州检察官驳回了所有指控 |
Yeah, because it's got Duke Lacrosse written all over it. | 对因为此案和杜克大学曲棍球员一案相似 |
Oh,come on. | 又来了 |
What come on? | 什么又来了 |
Put your politics aside, Diane. | 放下你的政治立场戴安 |
You're Glenn Childs, | 如果你是格伦·查尔兹 |
You get this dropped in your lap | 桌上摆着这样一件案子 |
A stripper at a bachelor party | 一个单身派对的脱衣舞娘 |
Accusing the son of the most powerful family in Chicago of rape... | 要告芝加哥最有权有势的公子哥强奸 |
你会不认为这就是"杜克曲棍球员案Ⅱ"吗 | |
He's worried about the Mckeon family money. | 他是在为麦肯家的钱财担忧 |
He's worried about their campaign contributions. | 为他们的竞选资金担忧 |
Well, I'm worried that we're overextended. | 我在为我们担心过度而担忧 |
How many Sheffrin-Marks deposite do we have left? | 谢弗林公司的案子我们还剩多少 |
- 2/10.- 2/10. | -五分之一-五分之一 |
We need to keep our eye on the ball. | 我们得关注这案子的发展 |
And Christy is just gonna look like she's trying | 克里斯蒂会让事情看起来像是 |
To make some quick cash from the Mckeon family. | 她想从麦肯家迅速捞上一笔 |
Do you believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
I believe a lot of things I can't prove. | 很多无法证实的事我都相信 |
All right, here's what I think. | 好吧我是这么想的 |
I know the Mckeon family lawyer. | 我认识麦肯家的律师 |
- Ericcson?- Right, | -埃里克森吗-对 |
William Ericcson. | 威廉·埃里克森 |
查看完整请点击 | |
That's just what we need-- two Wills. | 我们有两个威尔就够了 [威尔是威廉的昵称] |
The Mckeons are gonna want to keep this out of the press, | 麦肯家族一定不想让媒体知道这事 |
Even if he didn't do it. | 即便他没做过 |
So my guess is they throw her some cash, | 所以我猜他们会扔给那姑娘一些钱 |
Maybe 50 grand or so to keep her quiet. | 可能5万左右作为她的封口费 |
Mr. Ericcson, please. | 请找埃里克森先生 |
Tell him it's the other will. | 告诉他是另一个威尔打来的 |
I want you to be at this lunch. | 这顿午饭我要你也去 |
Don't say anything. | 什么也别说 |
Just listen and look serious. | 正襟危坐仔细听着就成 |
I can do that. | 没问题 |
How you holding up here? | 你是怎么熬过来的 |
I'm holding up. | 慢慢熬呗 |
Oh, yeah, how do you know her? | 是吗你怎么认识她的 |
Who? | 谁 |
Christy. | 克里斯蒂 |
I don't. | 我不认识啊 |
Then why did she ask for you to be on the case? | 那她为什么要求你参与这案子 |
I don't know. | 不知道 |
Ericcson here. | 我是埃里克森 |
Will. | 威尔 |
Will. | 我是威尔 |
I think you know why I'm calling. | 我想你知道我为什么给你打电话 |
艾丽西娅这是我答应过的凯里 (链接地址) | |
Two months ago, Peter Florrick was sentenced | 两个月前彼得·福瑞克 |
To ten years for bribery and corruption. | 因贪污受贿罪被判10年有期徒刑 |
Today was the first step toward his release. | 今天是他争取获释的第一步 |
He was known in Chicago simply as "the hammer." | 在芝加哥他以"铁榔头"之称而闻名 |
He jailed cop-killers, CEOs, corrupt politicians, | 他监禁过杀警凶手公司总裁贪污政客 |
Until "the hammer" got hammered. | 直到自己也被"榔头"敲进了监狱 |
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of Cook county. | 一个小时前我辞去了库克县检察官的职务 |
Within weeks, Chicago's incorruptible state's attorney | 几周以来这位廉洁的地方检察官 |
Found himself with all the trappings | 成为了当代美国 |
Of a modern American scandal: | 典型丑闻事件的男主角 |
A rival with an eye on his job, an embarrassed wife, | 监视他工作的政敌颜面尽失的妻子 |
A blushing call girl and an R-rated sex tape. | 厚颜无耻的妓女和一卷限制级的色情录影带 |
Does she do this for you? | 你老婆会这么伺候你吗 |
Does she? | 会吗 |
Oh, god, please. You are ama... | 天哪你真是... |
Hey, ever heard the whole thing? | 有完整的听过吗 |
No. | 没有 |
You're the only one who hasn't. | 也只有你没听完过了 |
Everything I have on Mckeon. | 这是我能找到的所有关麦肯的资料 |
What?! | 什么 |
I beat you three sets to two. | 我三比二赢你 |
Oh, come on, you don't even believe that. | 拜托这你也信 |
This is driving me crazy. | 我实在是很困惑 |
How do I know you? | 我在哪见过你吗 |
Me? | 我 |
Miner, Parsons & Layton? | 迈勒 帕森斯和雷顿公司的案子里吗 |
Alicia is actually our newest junior associate. | 实际上艾丽西娅是我们新来的初级律师 |
One month in. | 来了一个月了 |
Will Ericcson, Alicia Florrick. | 这位是威廉·埃里克森艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
Well, it is very nice to meet you, | 非常高兴认识你 |
- Mrs.Florrick.- You, too. | - 福瑞克太太-我也很高兴认识你 |
I'm rooting for your husband. | 我极力支持你先生 |
I know he has a lot of enemies in this town, | 我知道他在这个镇上有很多仇人 |
But I always root for the underdog. | 可我总是会支持居劣势的一方 |
Oh, just ignore him. | 别理他 |
The only reason someone's forced out of public office | 当下在美国会被革去公职的原因只有一个 |
In America these days is sex. | 那就是性丑闻 |
So let's talk about Lloyd Mckeon. | 我们还是来谈谈劳埃德·麦肯吧 |
It's so sad, really. | 实在太悲惨了真的 |
I remember when you had a respectable firm, Will. | 我还记得你以前有一家很体面的公司威尔 |
One that wouldn't sink to scurrilous charges like these. | 那里可不会堕落到连这种案子也接 |
And what charges might those be, Will? | 这种案子怎么了威尔 |
I haven't said anything yet. | 我什么都还没说呢 |
Do you think you're the first firm She's shopping this lawsuit to? | 你以为你们是她找的第一家律师事务所吗 |
There's nothing there. | 根本什么事都没有 |
Even the state's attorney... the new state's attorney... | 甚至连新上任的地方检察官 |
- Thinks there's nothing there.- And yet | -都认为是她瞎编的-不过 |
I got you to a settlement lunch on a half hour's notice. | 我请你吃这顿午餐时间是要引起你的重视 |
Mrs. Florrick, what would you say | 福瑞克太太你是怎么看的 |
To someone bringing unsubstantiated sexual charges | 如果某人仅为了利益而与某公众人物对抗 |
Against a public figure just in order to gain an advantage? | 对他进行毫无根据的性侵害指控 |
You want to know what I would say? | 你想知道我怎么看的 |
I would. | 洗耳恭听 |
I would say you're trying to change the subject from rape. | 我会觉得你是想转移强奸的话题 |
Well, I would agree that, as offensive and misguided | 我认为这和那些指控一样 |
As these charges are, the optics | 是无礼且错误的 |
Aren't exactly in our favor. | 不过主动权不在我方 |
So we're willing to make an offer. | 所以我们愿意开个价 |
It's nonnegotiable. | 这是我们的底线 |
You have till end of business day. | 今天以内有效 |
Mckeon did it. | 麦肯强奸了她 |
Under a hundred thou, I would've said no. | 如果是10万以下我可能会说他没有 |
Over a hundred thou... | 超过10万... |
What about well over? | 如果是远远超过呢 |
If you don't mind my asking, Ms. Barbosa, | 巴博萨小姐如果你不介意 |
Why did you request me? | 我想问你为什么选择我 |
I saw you on TV. | 我在电视上见过你 |
I thought you'd understand | 我想你会了解 |
What it's like to be misunderstood. | 被别人误会的滋味 |
Ladies. | 女士们 |
Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
Mckeon's lawyers made a financial offer | 麦肯的律师团提出了一个赔偿方案 |
That Diane and I actually agree on. | 戴安和我认为可以接受 |
A first. | 只是初步接受 |
It's a cash settlement. | 用现金结算 |
$450,000. | 45万美金 |
You're kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
We don't have to go to court? | 我们都不用对簿公堂吗 |
He just offered that? | 他就要给这么多钱了 |
You'll have to sign a standard confidentiality agreement. | 你需要签署一份标准保密协议 |
Both parties free each other of liability | 双方将不再追究对方的责任 |
And agree not to speak to anyone, including the press. | 还要同意不能向任何人透漏包括媒体 |
What? | 什么 |
It's standard in civil agreements. | 这是民事协议的规定 |
I want everybody to know he settled. | 我希望大家都知道他是有罪的 |
Can't we tell the police? | 不能告诉警方吗 |
Not if we sign a confidentiality agreement. | 如果签了保密协定就不能 |
Mckeon could withdraw the award | 如果说出去麦肯有权撤销补偿金 |
And sue you for defamation. | 还能控告你诽谤 |
What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
I think under the cir... | 我觉得在这种情况下.... |
I think you're looking for justice, Christy. | 克里斯蒂我认为你应该寻求正义 |
And sometimes justice comes in a form we don't expect. | 有时正义出现的方式并非我们期待的那样 |
If you take this money, the settlement will be known | 如果你接受了补偿金那事实的真相 |
To the two people that matter most, you and him. | 就只有与之相关的两个人会知道你和他 |
I'm sorry, no. | 抱歉我不能接受 |
He'll know how much it costs to | 他会知道强奸了别人又扬长而去 |
Rape somebody and get away with it, that's all? | 会花掉多少钱仅此而已吗 |
This is about him admitting that he did this to me. | 重点是他要承认他的确强奸了我 |
She's right. | 她说的没错 |
Okay, Ericcson, | 好了埃里克森 |
How flexible are you on confidentiality? | 你们在保密协议上有多少回旋余地 |
Exclude new criminal discovery. | 不包括新发现的罪行 |
Oh, come on, this isn't... | 拜托这不是... |
You want to go to court, is that it? | 你们想上庭是这样吗 |
Take it as far as pretrial? | 最多到预审阶段 |
He doesn't want to go to trial. | 他不希望进入庭审 |
Look, Ericcson, | 听着埃里克森 |
You want to make Mckeon | 你想要你的当事人成为 |
The bachelor party rapist, | 单身派对的强奸犯 |
Be my... | 随你的... |
That's how you want to play it? | 你想这么玩吗 |
We just turned down a half million bucks. | 我们刚刚拒绝了近50万美元 |
Feels good, doesn't it? | 感觉不错对吧 |
Looks like we got a case. | 看来我们又有官司要打了 |
You have to size these things up pretty quickly. | 你们得很快记清这些情况 |
12 clients, stockbroker types, no one out of control. | 12名客户都是股票经纪人都不是疯子 |
It was easy. | 事情很简单 |
They paid $400 for a 90-minute, | 他们花了400美元看一场90分钟的 |
Two-girl fantasy strip. | 双人脱衣舞秀 |
Two girl? | 双人 |
Who was the other girl? | 另一个舞娘是谁 |
Maura... | 莫拉 |
I-I don't remember her last name. | 不记得她姓什么了 |
That was the only time she worked | 那是她惟一的一次工作 |
Quien son estas mujeres? | 这俩女人是谁 |
Mama, deja me en pass, por favor. | 妈让我说完行吗拜托 |
Sorry. | 抱歉 |
She insists on being here during all this. | 我们谈话期间她坚持一定要在场 |
It's a nightmare. | 简直是场噩梦 |
And Mckeon, | 那麦肯呢 |
How'd you meet him? | 你们怎么相识的 |
The groom? | 新郎吗 |
He offered me another $100 | 他多给了我100美元 |
For a private lap dance. | 让我为他私人跳大腿舞 |
When I got in the bedroom, he locked the door. | 等我进了房间他就反锁了门 |
Then he grabbed me. | 接着他抓住我 |
I tried to get the mace from my bag, tried to shout. | 我想拿包里的MACE喷雾器我想呼救 |
Did you tell anyone afterwards? | 事后你有告诉别人吗 |
Maura. | 莫拉 |
And our driver Grant | 是我们的司机格兰特 |
He was the one who suggested she drive me | 建议莫拉送我去医院 |
To the hospital for the rape exam. | 做性侵犯检查 |
And the service, | 这种服务工作 |
Worldwide elite, | 针对世界名流的 |
How long did you work for them? | 你为他们工作多久了 |
- Two years. - And what else did you do there? | -两年-除此之外你还做些什么 |
- What do you mean? - I mean, what else did you do there? | -什么意思-意思是你在那里还做些什么 |
For a year, I was an escort. | 有一年的时间我是做陪宴的 |
Didn't you think that might be important to tell us? | 你不觉得可能有必要告诉我们吗 |
I haven't gotten a call in a year. | 这一年我连电话都没接到一个 |
I was in an abusive relationship. | 我当时有一个暴力的男友 |
I needed the money To move out. | 我需要挣钱离开他 |
When I moved, I stopped working. | 我离开之后就没干这行了 |
But still stripped. | 但仍在跳脱衣舞 |
So what's your point... | 所以你的意思是什么 |
A call girl can't get raped? | 一个应召女郎不可能被强奸吗 |
Yeah, that's my point, thanks. | 没错就是这个意思谢谢 |
Look, she lied to us. Why believe her now? | 听着 她撒了谎你怎么还信她 |
'Cause she walked away from half a million dollars. | 因为她拒绝了近50万美元 |
And when did she ever lie to us? | 而且她什么时候撒谎了 |
You know, the more you bond with these clients, | 知道吗你对委托人越有私人情感 |
The less helpful you are. | 你就越帮不上忙 |
Your stripper was hooking. | 你那位脱衣舞娘曾是个妓女 |
Why is she my stripper when she does something bad? | 怎么她干了坏事就变成"我的"脱衣舞娘了 |
Okay, so the point is to prepare for trial | 好吧重点是要好好准备官司 |
So we don't actually have to go to trial. | 好让对方不战而败 |
Cary, right? | 凯里对吧 |
Yes, sir. | 什么事先生 |
Nice suit. I got a job for you. | 西装不错有任务给你 |
I need you to take Alicia's sheffrin-marks depos for the week. | 这周你接替艾丽西娅处理谢弗林公司的案子 |
All right, I'm on it. | 好的我来跟 |
This is settlement poker. | 这是在打庭外和解牌 |
No one wants to go to trial, | 谁都不想上法庭 |
But the person who plays the better hand | 但是谁的手气好 |
Makes the better deal. | 谁就是赢家 |
So get me some good cards. | 所以给我找副好牌 |
So your first thought is | 所以你首先就想到 |
To come to the state attorney's office? | 来州律所办公室啊 |
I just need one thing. | 我只需要一样东西 |
And why do I help you with that? | 那我为啥要帮你呢 |
Because you like me. | 因为你喜欢我 |
That still works with people? | 这年头这招还有效吗 |
Mm-hmm, like a charm. | 屡试不爽啊 |
You never should have quit this place. | 你真不该辞职 |
I didn't quit. I was fired. | 我没辞职我是被解雇的 |
Come on. | 拜托 |
You ran a solid rape investigation. | 你做过可靠的强奸调查 |
You should be dying to slip us | 你应该很想帮我们跳过 |
The witness interviews. | 询问目击者这一环节才对 |
Leah, | 莉娅 |
Could you come outside for a second? | 出来一下好吗 |
And you're telling me your husband | 你是在告诉我 |
Had nothing to do with this? | 你丈夫与此事无关吗 |
Mr. Childs, my law firm is bringing on | 查尔兹先生我们律师事务所正在 |
A civil action, that's all. | 跟进一起民事诉讼案仅此而已 |
Designed to embarrass my office | 你们目的是想让政府难堪 |
And make it look like I don't care about a rape victim. | 弄得好像我不关心遭受性侵犯的受害者 |
A happy coincidence? | 只是个不错的巧合吧 |
I understand the need to blame someone | 我理解你需要为自己丈夫的垮台 |
For your husband's downfall, | 找个责任人 |
But I didn't release that sex tape | 但我公布那盘情色录像 |
To hurt you or your family. | 并不是想伤害你或你家人 |
I have kids,too. | 我也有孩子 |
And you should know I was holding back. | 你应该明白我当时也很犹豫 |
I had more to release about your husband, | 我能公布的关于你丈夫的东西还有很多 |
A lot more. | 非常多 |
Disturbing things, | 都是能干扰人的事 |
But out of compassion, I held back. | 但是出于同情我没有公之于众 |
Mr. Childs, if you have something to show me, | 查尔兹先生如果你还有什么要给我看的 |
Just do it, okay? | 尽管来好吗 |
'Cause the one thing I don't have time for | 因为这几天我最没空理会的 |
These days is empty threats. | 就是无意义的威胁 |
You want something On your stripper? Get a subpoena. | 想查脱衣舞娘的事准备好传票吧 |
I liked Christy. | 我喜欢克里斯蒂 |
She was one of my best dancers. | 她是我最好的舞者之一 |
But I have nothing else to add. | 但其它我没什么好说的了 |
I'm sorry. | 抱歉了 |
We just need contact information. | 我们只想要个联系方式 |
That's all,ms. Avarski, | 仅此而已阿瓦斯基女士 |
For the driver and the stripper. | 司机和脱衣舞女的 |
Dancer. | 是舞者 |
Look, I would love... | 听着我很想 |
Because we'd really hate | 因为我们真的不想 |
To subpoena your books and client records. | 要法庭传唤你的账本和客户纪录 |
You're east Indian? | 你是东印度人 |
Yeah. | 是 |
Hmm,it's very popular these days. | 近来很受欢迎 |
Contact information. | 我们要联系方式 |
Follow me. | 跟我来 |
Why a-b-c? | 为什么有ABC三种 |
$1,500 an hour, | 1500块一小时的 |
$2,100 and, uh, | 2100块一小时的还有 |
$3,100. | 3100块一小时的 |
What makes someone more expensive? | 为什么有的人价格会高这么多 |
Is this about the rape? | 这和强奸案有关吗 |
No. | 没有 |
Regular clients | 常年客户 |
And special requests. | 以及特殊要求 |
Requests? | 要求 |
No condoms | 不用避孕套 |
Or being dominated or role-playing. | 或SM或角色扮演 |
Whatever they can't get at home. | 任何他们在家里得不到的 |
People would really pay $3,000 an hour? | 人们真的会付三千元一小时吗 |
The day rate is | 日费率是 |
$31,000, dawn to dawn. | 31000块一天一夜 |
So about this rape, can you get me contact information | 关于这起强奸案能给我个联系方式吗 |
On this dancer? | 这个舞娘的 |
Maura? She quit right afterwards. | 莫拉吗出事之后她马上就辞职了 |
Left a fake number, | 留了个假号码 |
Fake address,fake social. | 假地址假社保号 |
Happens all the time. | 这种事屡见不鲜了 |
What about the driver? Could you help me find him? | 司机呢能帮我找到他吗 |
So, mom, where are you, anyway? | 妈妈你到底在哪儿 |
Look, I have to work late tonight. | 我今天要工作到很晚 |
Can you ask grandma if she can stay till 10:00? | 问问奶奶能不能留到十点好吗 |
Sure. | 好的 |
Grandma, can you stay till 10:00? | 奶奶你能留到10点吗 |
Mom's working late. | 妈妈要工作到很晚 |
No need to shout, dear. | 不用喊亲爱的 |
If she has to, she has to. | 如果她必须得晚回来那就晚点回来吧 |
Grandma can stay. | 奶奶可以留下 |
So, mom, I was talking to grandma, | 妈妈我和奶奶聊天时 |
And she said she visited dad this weekend, | 她说她这周末去看了爸爸 |
And he was saying how much he missed us. | 他一直在说很想念我们 |
Grandma said that? | 奶奶这么说的吗 |
I was thinking maybe we should be going there. | 我想也许我们该过去 |
You know,visiting him? | 看看他 |
Your dad didn't want you to see him like that in prison. | 你们的爸爸不想你们看到他在监狱的样子 |
He was... | 他... |
He didn't want you to worry. | 他不想让你们担心 |
But let me ask him, maybe he's changed his mind, okay? | 不过我问问他吧也许他会改变主意好吗 |
Right. | 好的 |
We'll talk about it when I get home tonight, okay? | 等我到家了我们再讨论好吗 |
All right, see you tonight. | 好的晚上见 |
I trust you're doing your homework. | 我相信你们是在做作业 |
Five minutes. | 只有五分钟 |
We understand you can corroborate Christy's story. | 我们知道你可以证实克里斯汀的说法 |
Which was? | 什么说法 |
That she told you about the rape right after it happened. | 她在被强奸后马上就告诉你了 |
Look, I like christy, she's a good tipper, | 我喜欢克里斯蒂她给小费很大方 |
But when she drinks, she doesn't know what the hell | 但当她喝醉了她就不知道 |
She's talking about. | 自己在说什么了 |
But you do. | 可你知道 |
Christy gave the guy a lap dance, | 克里斯蒂给那人跳了大腿舞 |
He paid her, we went home. | 他付了钱我们就回家了 |
Nobody said anything about any rape. | 没人说起任何关于强奸的事 |
I don't blame christy for trying | 我不会怪克里斯蒂想要 |
To get extra money out of Mckeon, | 从麦肯那得到更多钱 |
But, hey, she's lying. | 但她在撒谎 |
Is that dad? | 这是爸爸吗 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
But you're thinking it, too. | 但你也在这样想 |
Gonna need your help in a minute. | 一会要你们帮一下忙 |
Dad told us he made mistakes. | 爸爸说过他犯了错误 |
Yeah, but not that. | 是但不是这样的错 |
Do we tell mom? | 我们要告诉妈妈吗 |
They sent them to mom | 他们寄给妈妈的 |
To hurt her. | 就是想伤害她 |
So I say no. | 所以我觉得不要告诉她 |
So? | 所以呢 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
Do they want to see me? | 他们愿意见我吗 |
Oh, Zach does, but Grace doesn't? | 扎克愿意但格雷斯不愿意对吗 |
She's hurt. | 她很受伤 |
She thought you were everything. | 她曾以为你就是一切 |
So two months in, you seem well. | 在这里呆了二个月你看起来还好 |
I am. Some good guys here. | 我还行这有些不错的人 |
There's probably less backstabbing | 这里的暗斗 |
Than the state attorney's office. | 也许比州检查长办公室里少得多 |
You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
It's like it agrees with you. | 好像事事都挺顺利的 |
So, here's the thing about childs. | 总之关于查尔兹 |
Everything he does is a political calculation. | 他做什么事都是出于政治考虑的 |
- Everything he says... - Peter,no. | -他说的一切-彼得别说了 |
I don't want to be used. | 我不想被利用 |
Alicia, I know you don't believe me, | 艾丽西娅我知道你不相信我 |
But childs set me up. | 但确实是查尔兹陷害我的 |
And if what I give you can help a rape victim, | 如果我告诉你的能帮助一个强奸受害者 |
What's wrong with that? | 那有何不可呢 |
How do you know she's a rape victim, Peter? | 你怎么知道她是强奸受害者彼得 |
I didn't tell your mom. | 我没告诉你妈妈啊 |
Daniel told me. | 丹尼尔告诉我的 |
Your appellate lawyer? | 你的上诉律师吗 |
He's the one who referred Christy to you. | 是他向克里斯蒂推荐你的 |
What's wrong? | 有什么问题 |
I'm hard-pressed to think what's not wrong. | 我很难想像这没有问题 |
So he what...? | 所以他什么意思 |
I mentioned to daniel | 我跟丹尼尔提了 |
That you were with Stern, Lockhart, | 你曾在斯特恩洛克哈特律所工作过 |
And that if he didn't have time for christy's case | 如果他没有时间处理克里斯蒂的案子 |
That maybe you would. | 你也许可以 |
I thought you'd want the work. | 我以为你会想要这个案子 |
You thought it was a good idea | 你觉得找个妓女让我来代理 |
To send me a hooker to represent? | 是个好主意吗 |
No, I thought it was a good idea to send you a rape victim. | 不我觉得让你处理强奸案是个好主意 |
Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
You had sex with her. | 你和她有染 |
What? | 什么 |
You're using her first name, Peter. | 你直呼她的名字彼得 |
You're saying "Christy." | 你说"克里斯蒂" |
She's one of your whores. | 她是你召的妓女之一 |
Oh, Alicia, would you stop it? | 艾丽西娅别这样行吗 |
When are you gonna stop thinking | 你什么时候才能不再认为 |
That I slept with everyone? | 我和每个人都有染 |
When are you gonna forgive me, for Christ sakes? | 你什么时候才能原谅我老天啊 |
How much did you spend on Amber? | 你在安贝儿身上花了多少钱 |
You had sex with her, what, | 你跟她做过多少 |
Ten times, 20 times? | 10次20次 |
You don't want to know the details of what I did. | 你不会想知道细节的 |
If you want me to forgive you, | 如果你想要我原谅你 |
I need to know what I'm forgiving you for. | 我必须知道我要原谅些什么 |
So at 60,000? | 所以三千一次一共多少六万吗 |
Did you pay her not to use a condom? | 你有付钱不用避孕套吗 |
Was that extra? | 那是额外服务吗 |
Your trip to Houston, did you take her with you? | 你去休斯敦那次是不是带她一起去了 |
You know I didn't. | 你知道我没有 |
I don't know what I know. | 我不知道自己知道些什么 |
Grace's 12th birthday party, you s... | 格雷斯12岁生日的时候你说... |
You said you had to leave early. | 你说要早点走 |
Where did you go, Peter? | 你去哪了彼得 |
You answer those questions,and then we will talk about forgiveness. | 你先回答了这些问题我们再讨论原谅的事 |
This is a pretrial hearing, | 这是审前听证会 |
So don't worry about the driver yet. | 所以先别担心司机 |
We just need to win a few motions. | 我们只需要掌握点主动权 |
Sorry! | 对不起 |
Don't worry about it. | 没事 |
It all comes down to the rape kit. | 一切证据都指向强奸 |
Still no luck finding the other stripper. | 还是没找到另一个脱衣舞娘 |
All we have is a first name, "Maura," | 我们只知道她的名字叫"莫拉" |
And a general description. | 以及关于她的大致描述 |
We need to box McKeon in. | 我们得揪住麦肯 |
There's only one of two ways | 只有两种可能 |
His semen ends up in the raped kid. | 他的精液会在受害人体内 |
consensual sex or rape. | 自愿性行为或是强奸 |
We get him to swear there was no consensual sex. | 我们要让他发誓那不是自愿性行为 |
Why would he do that? | 他为何要发誓 |
'Cause he has a wife. | 因为他有妻子 |
There you are. | 你来了 |
How you doing? | 感觉怎么样 |
You nervous? | 紧张吗 |
No, but maybe I should be. | 不但也许我应该紧张些 |
This is just a pretrial hearing. | 只是个审前听证会 |
State's attorney's trying to squash our subpoena, | 州检察官正试着压制我们上庭 |
So today we just get the ground rules straight, | 所以今天我们按惯例来 |
In case this thing goes to trial. | 以免直接审判 |
Kalinda,I need you to get upstairs,get in | 凯琳达我需要你上楼 |
The state's attorney's office and wait for the subpoena. | 去州律所办公室等我们的传票 |
I'll do that. | 我来吧 |
What? You don't have to. | 什么你不用去 |
I know. I'll be back. | 我知道我一会儿就回来 |
You all right? | 你没事吧 |
Yeah, sure, I'm fine. | 当然我很好 |
Oh, my god, this is too good. | 天哪太棒了 |
We got Judge Abernathy. | 我们轮到阿伯内亚法官了 |
He's our newest judge. He's so liberal, | 他是新来的思想非常开放 |
He makes Michael Moore look like Rush Limbaugh. | 他让迈克尔·摩尔看上去像拉什·林堡 |
Justice may be blind, but judges sure aren't. | 正义可能会瞎了眼但法官不会 |
God, Ericcson must be pulling his hair out. | 天呐埃里克森肯定急得直挠头呢 |
All rise for Judge Abernathy. | 全体起立 阿伯内亚法官到 |
Oh, please, don't stand. | 别不用站了 |
Everybody sit back down, please. | 大家都请坐回去吧 |
We've got the big room here, don't we? | 这屋子很大啊对吧 |
Your honor, given the stature of | 法官大人考虑到我的当事人 |
My client,Mr. Mckeon, | 麦肯先生的形象 |
And given the fact that this pretrial | 加之本次审前听证会 |
Hearing has already garnered the attention | 已经在我们的媒体朋友中 |
Of our friends in the press, | 引起了关注 |
We would ask the court to seal the pretrial filings | 我们请求法庭封闭审前档案 |
And avoid a show trial. | 并且进行不公开审判 |
Oh, Mr. Ericcson, I don't think we need to do all that. | 埃里克森先生我认为我们不需要那样做 |
Do we? First Amendment issues and all? | 不是吗美国宪法第一修正案是吗 |
I deny the petition with regret. | 我要驳回你的请求抱歉 |
Mr. Gardner? | 加德纳先生 |
Yes, your honor. | 是的法官大人 |
We have a lot of testimony | 我们搜集了很多证据 |
Focusing on whether there was a consensual act | 可以说明我的当事人和麦肯先生 |
Between Mr. Mckeon and my client, | 是否有过自愿性行为 |
But if Mr. Mckeon is willing to stipulate | 但如果麦肯先生愿意保证 |
There was, indeed, a consensual sexual act, | 当时的确是自愿性行为 |
We would forego this testimony. | 我们可以放弃这些证据 |
That's a good point. Mr. Ericcson, how do you respond? | 好提议埃里克森先生你觉得呢 |
We will stipulate there was no sex of any kind, | 我们坚持没有任何形式的性行为 |
Forced or consensual, your honor. | 不管是强迫的还是自愿的法官大人 |
The plaintiff also requests an expedited trial date, | 原告同时要求加快审判进程 |
Your honor,a DNA sample from Mr. Mckeon, | 法官大人只要有麦肯先生的DNA样本 |
DNA results from the rape kit, and the investigative reports | 强奸现场取样的DNA样本 |
From the state's attorney's office. | 和州律所办公室的调查报告就行 |
They have been... reluctant to furnish them. | 他们很不配合予以提供 |
Thank you, counselor. I will grant all four motions. | 谢谢你律师我会批准这四项动议 |
Mr.,uh... Ericcson? | 埃里克森先生 |
Ah. I interpret from Mr. Ericcson's, uh, gesture | 那我认为埃里克森先生的手势 |
That he acquiesces. | 是表示勉强同意了 |
Well, I'll see you all back here... | 我们几天后回来呢 |
Let's see. My docket is clear. | 让我看看我的记事表写得很清楚 |
Five days? | 5天后怎么样 |
How's that for expedited? | 这样算加快进程了吧 |
Uh,as a side note, I would like to ask for a moment of silence | 顺便提议我希望大家为了达尔富尔地区 |
For the recent mass killings in Darfur. | 最近发生的大规模杀伤事件默哀片刻 |
Okay, thank you. | 好了谢谢 |
Court adjourned. | 休庭 |
That was a great start, huh? | 开局不错对吧 |
I understand you're having trouble with the driver. | 我知道你正在和那个司机闹纠纷 |
And you're boxed in on the rape kit. | 而且你被一起强奸案缠住了 |
You should just settle on our terms. | 你应该答应我们的条件的 |
Yeah, right. See you in trial. | 是啊是啊庭审见 |
May 15, four months ago. | 4个月前5月15日 |
This one seemed cool. | 这个挺酷的 |
Hey. So you know Will? | 你认识威尔啊 |
12 clients, stockbroker types. | 12个客户股票经纪人类型的 |
Mr. Gardner. you two went to school together? | 加德纳先生你们以前一起上学对吗 |
That's what they were saying the other night at drinks. | 他们那晚喝酒时是这么说的 |
Yeah. | 是 |
So that's why? | 所以你才会认识他了 |
Cary, if you don't mind, | 加里如果你不介意的话 |
I've had only a week with this. | 我只剩一周时间了 |
You got an expedited trial date | 你们让加速审判日程加速了 |
To force the other side to settle, | 想以此迫使对方妥协 |
And now you guys are the ones suffering. | 而现在你们却成了受罪的人 |
What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
"TZK industries." | TZK 工业 |
I... I've seen it somewhere before. | 我以前在哪见过 |
What is TZK industries? | 什么是"TZK工业" |
"TZK industries." | "TZK工业" |
It's a furniture supply company. | 是个家居供应公司 |
"Supplying elegant furniture to home and business." | "提供精美的商用及家用家具" |
Why? What do you need? | 怎么了你要找什么 |
Something to undercut Christy's driver. | 找一些能推翻克里斯蒂司机的证词的东西 |
It can't be that easy, can it? | 不可能那么简单啊不是吗 |
What? | 怎么了 |
So I find this odd, Mr. Grant. | 我发现了点奇怪的事格兰特先生 |
You were there, and you say there was no rape? | 当时您在现场您声称当时没有发生强奸 |
So either you're lying | 所以要么是你在撒谎 |
Or my client's lying. | 要么就是我的当事人在撒谎 |
All I know is what I saw. | 我只知道我看见的事实 |
Your honor, request permission to approach the witness. | 法官大人我请求靠近证人 |
Yes. Please. Approach. | 批准请吧 |
Mr. Grant,this is a copy of your wife's w-2. | 格兰特先生这是您妻子工资收入表的复本 |
Could you read the name of your wife's employer, please? | 请读出你太太所在公司的名称好吗 |
"TZK Industries." | "TZK工业" |
And TZK Industries is a company owned | 而"TZK工业" |
By the Mckeon family to supply furniture to their properties | 是麦肯家族旗下的家具公司 |
Objection. Not in evidence. | 反对无证据 |
Well, I think it's all right for it to be asked, | 我觉得这个提得有道理 |
Mr. Ericcson. | 埃里克森先生 |
I... actually, sustained. | 反对...有效 |
Your honor, you sustained the objection? | 法官大人您是说反对有效吗 |
I did. Mr. Ericcson had a point. | 对埃里克森先生说得有道理 |
Isn't it an amazing coincidence, Mr. Grant, | 你不觉得太巧了吗格兰特先生 |
That after a year of unemployment, | 您太太在待业1年后 |
Your wife got a job in June from the Mckeon family, | 于6月在麦肯家族旗下找到了工作 |
- A month after the bachelor party incident?- No. | -恰是单身派对事件的1个月后-不觉得 |
And why is that, Mr. Grant? | 怎么会呢格兰特先生 |
Because my wife and I are divorced. | 因为我和我太太离婚了 |
My wife and I have been separated for a year now, | 我俩分居1年了 |
So her getting this job has nothing to do with me. | 所以她得到这份工作与我毫不相干 |
But, sir, wouldn't you benefit | 可是先生您不会从中获益吗 |
Even if only in the form of lowered spousal support? | 即使仅从可以减轻您的赡养费负担来说 |
I guess, but I'm not Warren Buffett. | 可能会吧可我本来也不用付很多赡养费 |
No further questions, your honor. | 没有问题了法官大人 |
I'm sorry. I didn't see it. | 对不起没料到会这样 |
Don't ever let your first chair get undercut like that again. | 再也别让你的首席律师这么难堪了 |
Good news? | 有好消息吗 |
I just got the rape kit results. | 我拿到强奸物证的鉴定结果了 |
State's attorney wasn't stonewalling. | 州律所没有给我们找麻烦 |
They sent it out to a commercial lab and just got it back. | 物证送到了一家商业实验室刚拿回来 |
And? | 结果呢 |
It's not Mckeon's DNA. | 不是麦肯的DNA |
The rape kit came back. It's not his sperm. | 物证鉴定结果出来了不是他的精液 |
It's not Mckeon's DNA. | 不是麦肯的DNA |
Grant says you're lying. Mckeon says you're lying. | 格兰特说你撒谎麦肯也说你撒谎 |
I'm not lying. I... | 我没撒谎我... |
It's really not his sperm? | 真不是他的精液吗 |
Christy, we need to get the full... | 克里斯蒂我们需要全面的... |
Who else did you have sex with that night? | 当晚你还和谁发生性关系了 |
No one. I swear. | 没别人我发誓 |
Well, you obviously had sex with someone | 你肯定和别人发生性关系了 |
Because it isn't his sperm. | 因为那不是他的精液 |
So, was it a boyfriend or another client? | 是男朋友还是其他客户 |
You need to find Maura. | 你们必须找到莫拉 |
We can't find Maura. | 我们找不到莫拉 |
You really don't remember anything | 你真的想不起任何 |
That could help us find her? | 可以帮我们找到她的事情吗 |
We didn't talk. | 我们连话都没说 |
She was on her cell phone | 她整晚都在打手机 |
The whole night till her battery ran out. | 直到电池没电 |
I'm sorry. | 抱歉 |
I need to get to class. | 我得去上课了 |
Not that I mind it, but since when did you become me? | 并非介意啊可你啥时开始跟我意见一样了 |
You didn't believe her. I did. | 你没信她我信了 |
Maybe she is telling the truth. | 可她也许说的是实话 |
Christy said the light was flicked out, | 克里斯蒂说灯被关了 |
So maybe Mckeon was with a friend. | 也许麦肯还带着朋友 |
So let's see if the cops tested the other party-goers. | 看看警方是否检测了其他参加派对的人吧 |
Worth a try. | 值得一试 |
It's not just that. | 不仅如此 |
What's up with your bud, Abernathy? | 你的老伙计阿伯内亚是怎么回事 |
He's going out of his way to kill us. | 他一反常态弄得我们很被动 |
You know how this works. Liberal judge gets on the bench, | 你知道的自由派法官一坐上法官席 |
Doesn't want to rule from his bias, | 便想抛弃个人偏见 |
So he bends over backwards the other way. | 于是就矫枉过正 |
I thought you said you had some pull with him. | 我记得你说过你帮过他 |
He wanted to be on your glass ceiling committee or whatever it is. | 他曾想进入你的"女性升迁障碍委员会" |
"Emily's list." | 那机构叫"埃米莉的名单" |
Are you suggesting I influence a sitting judge | 你想让我用不正当手段 |
In some untoward fashion? | 控制一个现任法官吗 |
No, just in a toward one. | 别就用正当手段 |
Come on, come to the court, | 来吧你来听审 |
Let him see your sad little liberal face... | 让他看到你那张倒霉的自由派面孔 |
And contemplate a life without his friends. | 好考虑一下就此失去朋友值不值 |
Will, I'm so sorry. | 威尔真的很抱歉 |
Don't be. We're a team. | 不用我们是个团队 |
No apologies. | 不必道歉 |
- Now what are you doing?- Close the door. | -干嘛呢-把门关上 |
Come on, Zach. Just let it go. | 拜托扎克别琢磨了 |
Would you shut up and look at this? | 闭嘴行不来看看这个 |
See that? | 看到没 |
It's called a "specular highlight." | 这叫反射高光 |
It's like a light in the eye reflected in the eye. | 就是反射到眼中的光 |
See where it is? | 看到这处光在哪儿没 |
It's to the left. | 在左边 |
And now, look at this. | 再看这个 |
The lady's eye. See? | 这女人的眼睛看到没 |
The dot's to the right. | 光点在右边 |
Okay... | 于是呢 |
They're not in the same picture. | 照片是伪造的 |
Dad's face was photoshopped into it. | 爸爸的脸是被PS进来的 |
Hello? Zach, Grace, I'm home. | 有人吗扎克格雷斯我回来了 |
Jackie, I have a request to make. | 杰姬我有个请求 |
Certainly, dear. | 说吧亲爱的 |
You want the kids to visit Peter in prison, you talk to me. | 如果你想让孩子们去探望彼得你跟我说 |
You don't talk to Zach. | 别跟扎克说 |
When did I talk to Zach? | 我啥时候跟扎克说了 |
You told him Peter was lonely in prison. | 你告诉他彼得在狱里很孤独 |
Because he is. | 因为他确实很孤独 |
Just don't go around me by talking to my kids. | 反正别拿孩子跟我兜圈子 |
How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
It was crappy. | 糟透了 |
I thought I'd make breakfast. | 我想做早饭来着 |
For dinner? | 晚上吃的早饭吗 |
My goodness. | 天啊 |
Like when you were little. | 和你们小时候一样 |
You don't have to like it. It's for me. | 你们不必喜欢我吃 |
So, I want to show you some pictures | 我要给你们看一些 |
Of where dad's staying. | 爸爸监狱的照片 |
What? | 什么 |
I want to make sure you know what's involved | 我希望让你们明白如果去探望爸爸 |
With visiting dad in prison,okay? | 都会看到些什么 |
I'll get that. | 我去开门 |
So, Zach, can you show me how | 扎克能在你电脑上教教我 |
To get to "Google images" on your computer? | 如何进入"谷歌图片"吗 |
Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
What is that? | 那是什么 |
Nothing. Homework. | 没什么作业 |
Mom! | 妈妈 |
Someone's here! | 有人找 |
Hi. Still no Maura? | 还没找到莫拉吗 |
DNA is definitely not from Mckeon's semen. | DNA不是从麦肯的精液采集的 |
I was going to the crime lab to see if they ever collected DNA | 我去犯罪实验室看他们是否采集了 |
From the other party-goers when... | 其他参加派对者的DNA |
You can watch a little tv. | 你可以去看会电视 |
I'll be right in. | 我很快就过来 |
Want to do this later? | 要不要改天再谈 |
No, no, no. | 不不用 |
I think I just caught my son checking out porn. | 我想我刚逮到我儿子在上色情网站 |
Anyway... | 总之 |
I asked a cop friend | 我叫了我的一个警察朋友 |
To run the rape kit results through CODIS. | 用DNA联合索引系统搜索了一些强奸案 |
And they got a hit. | 他们发现了线索 |
Who, the best man? | 谁那个伴郎吗 |
Manny Lyons. | 曼尼·莱昂 |
A rapist serving 20 to life in an Ohio supermax. | 俄亥俄州监狱一个被判了20年的强奸犯 |
I don't understand. | 我不明白 |
You're in good company. | 你的领悟能力很强 |
And he's a convicted rapist. | 他是一个强奸犯 |
Christy was raped. | 克里斯蒂被强奸了 |
Apparently. | 没错 |
I don't get it. | 还是不明白 |
Was he... | 难道他... |
Was he at the party? | 他当时在也派对里吗 |
Well, as far as I can tell, he was in a holding cell | 我只知道他当时是在 |
In Columbus at the time. | 哥伦布的一个拘留室里 |
This makes no sense. | 这没理由 |
We know. | 我们知道 |
This pile is everything on the Manny Lyons rape. | 这些是曼尼·莱昂强奸案的所有资料 |
This pile, everything on ours. | 而这些是我们案子的所有资料 |
And we can't find one thing in common. | 根本找不到任何相似点 |
No connection with Mckeon? | 与麦肯没有联系吗 |
Nope, we checked it. | 没有我们查过了 |
"Manny Lyons broke into an upper Arlington apartment," | "曼尼·莱昂闯入了阿灵顿公寓" |
"held a knife to the neck of a 40-year-old divorcee," | "用一把刀架在一个40岁离婚女人的脖子上" |
"raped her, and stole her car." | "强奸了她并偷走了她的车" |
"he was stopped running a traffic light ten miles away." | "他在红绿灯十英里处被截停" |
"The divorcee identified him in a six-pack photo line-up." | "事主在排列出来的六张图片中认出了他 |
What? | 怎么了 |
They do have one thing in common. | 他们有一点是相同的 |
And you were the lab supervisor who worked on analysis 5795-- | 您是负责5795案件的实验检察员 |
The rape kit in this case-- professor? | 就是那宗强奸案对吗教授 |
- Doctor.- Doctor. | -医生-医生 |
And these are your initials, "GG," | 这是您的签名吗"GG" |
Right at the bottom of the report? | 就在报告的下方 |
Yes, those are mine. | 对是我的签名 |
Oh, uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
This isn't 5795. this is 5794. | 这不是5795这是5794 |
The Manny Lyons case. My mistake. | 这是曼尼·莱昂的案件我搞错了 |
Oh, I see that you ran the analysis on both cases. | 看来这两起案子都是您负责的 |
Given the sequential numbering, | 考虑到两案序号相连 |
I imagine that you worked on one right after the other? | 我想您是做完一份就马上做了另一份对吗 |
It appears so. | 看起来是的 |
In both cases,the DNA matched the same culprit, | 这两宗案件里DNA与同一个罪犯吻合 |
Manny Lyons, is that correct? | 曼尼·莱昂对吗 |
It is. | 对 |
So let... | 那么让 |
Let me follow the logic here. | 让我来顺理推测一下 |
Manny Lyons... | 曼尼·莱昂 |
Who never set foot in chicago... | 从未踏足过芝加哥 |
Objection. not in evidence. | 反对无证据 |
I will sustain that. | 反对有效 |
Isn't it true, Dr. Girtzman, | 格茨曼医生 |
The only connection between Manny Lyons and Christy Barbosa | 曼尼·莱昂和克里斯蒂·巴博萨两案 |
Is that you worked on both cases? | 唯一的联系是都由您负责是这样吗 |
Objection. Argumentative. | 反对无论证 |
Mrs. Florrick, this is not a debating society. | 福瑞克律师这里不是辩论场 |
Sustained. | 反对有效 |
Dr. Girtzman, | 格茨曼医生 |
Would you say | 你是否认为 |
That the standard of a commercial lab is relaxed? | 衡量一个商业实验室的标准是不严格的 |
No. and, uh, your honor, | 不法官大人 |
May I answer her earlier question? | 我可以回答她之前的问题吗 |
- Personal privilege. - Oh, yeah, if you'd like. | -个人意愿-当然如果你愿意的话 |
We handle an immense backlog of untested rape kits | 我们要处理全国积压在 |
From crime labs all across the country. | 犯罪实验室里的强奸案 |
We do so with speed and professionalism... | 我们要专业而又快速地处理 |
And yet isn't it true, sir, | 不过这又是否属实呢先生 |
That your lab almost lost | 你的实验室在2005年的时候 |
Its accreditation in 2005... | 差点失去了检定合格证 |
- Now, that was never proved! ... - When you cross-contaminated | -这只是谣言而已- 因为你交叉感染了 |
Two DNA samples that were out-sourced from a crime lab... | 两份从同一个犯罪实验室来的DNA样本 |
This is an old slander! | 这种诋毁已经是老生常谈了 |
...that you failed to sterilize scissors | 你没有将实验刀消毒 |
That then carried the DNA from one sample to the next? | 然后直接用它来处理另一份DNA样本 |
I don't have to answer this. | 我没必要回答这个问题 |
Actually, you do, sir. | 实际上你必须回答先生 |
Your honor, given this testimony, | 法官大人鉴于这份证词 |
We move that the rape kit be reexamined | 我们要求把强奸案的证物 |
At a second genetic lab. | 交由另一间基因实验室重新检验 |
I think that is an understandable request, Mr. Ericcson. | 我认为这是合理的要求埃里克森先生 |
Your honor, we would stipulate | 法官大人我们同意 |
That Mrs. Florrick has proven her case. | 福瑞克律师已经证明了她的论点 |
Dr. Girtzman cross-contaminated the sample... | 格茨曼医生交叉污染了样本 |
- Excuse me?- But we would argue, therefore, | -什么-我们要争辩 |
That is the very reason it cannot be tested again. | 正因为如此我们不能再次实验 |
You've got to be kidding me. | 你在开什么玩笑 |
The very fact that it is agreed that the sample is now contaminated | 现在关于样本的事实就是它已经被污染了 |
It means it can't possibly be tested with any authority. | 也就是说它不能再被任何权威机构采用了 |
Your honor... | 法官大人 |
Mr. Gardner, you argued that the rape kit was contaminated. | 加德纳先生是你说物证被污染了 |
You can't now argue it's probative. | 你现在不能推翻你的说法了 |
The plaintiff's motion for retesting is denied. | 驳回原告要求重新检测证物的动议 |
- Your honor...! - Motion is denied. | -法官大人-驳回动议 |
We've got to find that other stripper. | 我们必须找到另一个脱衣舞娘 |
So basically this is a hail mary pass? | 这基本算是个赌博性的超长传球了吧 |
Look at you with the sports metaphors. | 瞧瞧你这个运动比喻 |
Yeah, I don't see many other options here. | 是啊我想我们没有其他选择了 |
Good evening. | 晚上好 |
Do you have a reservation? | 你们有预定吗 |
Actually,we have a... strange request. | 实际上我们有一个奇怪的请求 |
We need to get a printout of a phone bill | 我们需要一份这四个月来的 |
From four months ago. | 电话打印单 |
The name? | 姓什么 |
Mckeon. | 麦肯 |
First name? | 名呢 |
Lloyd. | 劳埃德 |
Would you liked that e-mailed or a hard copy? | 是要邮件发送还是硬盘拷贝呢 |
Hard copy. | 硬盘拷贝 |
If I could just see some I.D, Mr. Mckeon. | 能看一下你的证件吗麦肯先生 |
Um, well, actually can I ask you a question-- | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
Rosemary? | 罗斯玛丽 |
There was a bachelor party here | 五月份在这儿的一个单身派对上 |
In May that resulted in a...a rape. | 发生了一起强奸案 |
Were you here then? | 你当时在这里吗 |
I was. | 我在 |
Well, the only person we believe who can corroborate | 唯一一个我们认为可以证明 |
The rape victim's story was using a cell phone that night. | 受害者证词的人在当晚正使用一部手机 |
And we're thinking she used the bathroom phone | 我们认为她的手机电池没电以后 |
When her battery ran out. | 她可能会使用卫生间的电话 |
We were hoping to glance at the bill | 我们希望能稍微看一下账单 |
Just to see if there was a number she dialed. | 看她有没有拨出什么号码 |
I'll have to speak to a manager. | 我必须要向经理汇报 |
Nice thought. | 想的挺美 |
If all else fails, try honesty. | 如果没别的办法只能试着据实以告了 |
I got 20 bucks on deception. | 我骗到了二十元 |
Will? | 威尔 |
Oh, hey. | 你好 |
What are you doing in north of the loop? | 你在环北部做什么 |
You know, just seeing how the other half lives. | 只是看看另一边是如何生活的 |
Alicia, | 艾丽西娅 |
This is Marlena. | 这位是玛琳娜 |
Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
Hi. | 你好 |
Ask for a view of the lake. | 要一个有湖泊风景的房间吧 |
It's beautiful at night. | 夜景会非常美 |
She thinks we're getting a room. | 她以为我们要开房 |
Yep. | 没错 |
Now they all think we're getting a room. | 现在她们都认为我们要开房 |
- You worried? - You? | -你担心吗-你呢 |
We could do worse. | 我们可以让情况更糟 |
I'm having trouble getting my manager. | 我暂时联系不上经理 |
If you could just wait another minute. | 你们可以再等几分钟 |
I owe you $20. | 我欠你二十元 |
Okay, Christy and Maura arrived at 10:15. | 克里斯蒂和莫拉十点一刻到的 |
Right there, 11:20. | 在这十一点二十分 |
Out-of-state area code. | 外州的区号 |
Hello. You don't know me... | 你好你不认识我 |
Were you the other dancer there that night, Maura? | 你是当晚的另一个舞者吗莫拉 |
I was, yes. | 是的 |
And your driver, Mr. Grant, | 你的司机格兰特先生 |
What did he tell you | 在你们送克里斯蒂去医院之后 |
After you took Christy to the hospital? | 对你们说了什么 |
He told us that the Mckeons were very rich, | 他告诉我们麦肯家族很有钱 |
And we should all keep our mouths shut. | 还说我们都该闭上我们的嘴 |
And that's why you went back home to Michigan? | 所以你才会回到密歇根州的家吗 |
Yes. | 是的 |
I'm sorry. I was scared. | 对不起我吓坏了 |
And to reiterate, | 请再说一次 |
Christy told you about the rape immediately afterward? | 克里斯蒂随即就告诉你她被强奸了吗 |
Yes. In fact, he followed her out into the parking lot | 是的实际上是他跟着她出来到停车场 |
And he said, "don't tell anyone". | 然后他说"不要告诉任何人" |
"Just take the money and shut up." | "把钱收下管好你的嘴" |
No further questions, your honor. | 没有问题了法官大人 |
Thank you, Alicia. | 谢谢你艾丽西娅 |
For...you know. | 因为...你知道的 |
Christy, I'm just curious. | 克里斯蒂我只是出于好奇 |
Where did you meet my husband? | 你在哪遇见我丈夫的 |
Your husband? | 你丈夫 |
I've never met your husband. | 我从未见过你丈夫 |
My mistake. | 我错了 |
All rise for Judge Abernathy. | 全体起立阿伯内亚法官到 |
Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
I have given this case quite a bit of thought, | 关于这个案子我想了很久 |
As you can imagine. | 正如你们想象的那样 |
You have both argued your case well. | 你们双方都辩论的很好 |
But I find myself judging in favor of the defendant. | 但我发现自己更倾向于被告 |
Without a DNA match to the rape kit, | 在缺少与证物吻合的DNA的情况下 |
we have a classic He-said, she-said, | 我们进行了一场经典的你来我往的辩论 |
And as much as my personal sympathies lie with the plaintiff, | 尽管我对原告抱有非常大的同情心 |
The evidence does not warrant a favorable decision. | 但是证据不能保证结果对她有利 |
Judgment in favor of the defense. | 本席宣判被告胜诉 |
Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
No. | 不 |
I'm sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
I believe you. | 我相信你 |
This is all I want to say. | 这就是我想说的 |
I have been falsely accused by a woman | 我被一个只想迅速赚点钱的女人 |
Who wanted nothing more than a quick payday. | 进行了不实的指控 |
But every year there are thousands of women | 但是每年都会有成千上万的女人 |
Who are abused, | 受到虐待 |
And I don't think we should let this false accusation... | 我认为我们不应该让这样的不实指控 |
Mr. Mckeon. | 麦肯先生 |
You're under arrest for the rape of Christy Barbosa. | 你因强奸克里斯蒂·巴博萨被捕了 |
Wha...? | 什么 |
- Cuff him. - What? | -拷上他-什么 |
Is this a joke? | 这是开玩笑吗 |
It must be hard to lose, Mrs. Florrick. | 输了一定很难受吧福瑞克律师 |
Not if it forces you to prosecute. | 只要你还能上诉就行 |
I'm coming out of this with a criminal case I'll win, | 我带着一个稳赢的案子走出法庭 |
And you're coming out with a loss. | 你却带着你的失败走出来 |
Nice job. | 干得不错 |
Lloyd Mckeon was arrested today for rape, | 劳埃德·麦肯今日因强奸罪被捕 |
Literally seconds after he was cleared in a civil case | 就在他因同样的罪名被宣判无罪的 |
For the identical crime. | 几秒钟后 |
State's attorney Glenn Childs took credit for finding | 州检察官格伦·查尔兹因在刑事审判阶段 |
An untainted sample of DNA | 找到了能将麦肯定罪的 |
That will guarantee Mckeon's conviction in a criminal trial. | 未受到污染的DNA样本而受到好评 |
Childs denied that Mckeon's arrest was a reaction to... | 查尔兹否认麦肯的被捕是一种... |
This is yours? | 这是你的案子吗 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Is he going to jail? | 他会去坐牢吗 |
I think so. | 我想是的 |
Well, then that's good. | 那就好 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
- Good night. - Good night. | -晚安-晚安 |
What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
I want you to beg. | 我要你求我 |
- Please... - Oh...does she do this for you? | -求你-她会这么伺候你吗 |
- Does she? - Oh, god, please... | -会吗-上帝啊拜托 |
You're amazing... | 你太不可思议了 |
What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
What do you want me to do to you? | 你想要我为你做什么 |
Just...don't...stop. | 不要停下来 |
What'll you give me? | 你会给我什么 |
What'll you give me not to stop? | 我要是不停下来你会给我什么 |
Everything. | 一切 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”