实习医生格蕾第1季第2集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident | 在这当担任外科住院医生的7年 |
will be the best and worst of your life. | 将是你们一生中最美好和痛苦的7年 |
You will be pushed to the breaking point. | 你们会被推向崩溃的边缘 |
Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. | 其中8位会转到更容易的专科 |
Five will crack under the pressure. | 5位会在压力下崩溃 |
Two of you will be asked to leave. | 2位会被劝退 |
Dr. Shepherd. We should pretend it never happened. | 谢博德医生我们要装作什么都没发生 |
What never happened? You sleeping with me, | 什么没发生过是你和我上床 |
Or you throwing me out this morning? | 还是你今早把我赶出去 |
You're an attending and I'm your intern. | 你是主治医生我是你实习医生 |
- Stop looking at me like that.- Like what? | -别那样看我-哪样 |
Like you've seen me naked. | 就像我没穿衣服 |
Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours. | 你们第一次值班现在开始持续48小时 |
You're interns, grunts, nobodies, | 你们是实习生小人物 |
Bottom of the surgical food chain. | 在外科食物链的最底层 |
What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
You and I are gonna have so much fun together. | 你和我一起可有的瞧了 |
You know Meredith is inbred? | 你们知道梅瑞狄斯来历吗 |
Like it's uncommon around here to be a doctors' parents... | 父母是医生在这里很特别吗 |
Royally in bread. her mother is Ellis Grey. | 不止如此她妈妈可是爱丽丝·格蕾 |
Shut up. the Ellis Grey? | 天啊那个爱丽丝·格蕾 |
She's a living legend. | 她是活生生的传奇 |
What's your name? | 你叫什么 |
It's me, mom. Meredith. | 是我妈梅瑞狄斯 |
All right. | 好吧 |
We're gonna survive this, right? | 我们会挺过去的对吗 |
It's all about lines. | 一切都有关"线" |
The finish line at the end of residency. | 实习结束时的终点线 |
Waiting in line for a chance at the operating table. | 排成直线等待进手术室的机会 |
And then there's the most important line... | 还有最重要的一条线 |
A line separating you from the people you work with. | 一条分隔你和同事的三八线 |
It doesn't help to get too familiar. | 关系太好是没有帮助的 |
To make friends. | 交朋友也是 |
You need boundaries between you and the rest of the world. | 你需要分界线让自己远离尘世 |
Other people are far too messy. | 其他人太过于复杂 |
It's all about lines. | 一切都有关"线" |
Drawing lines in the sand | 在沙上画几条线 |
And praying like hell no one crosses them. | 拼命地祈祷没人能穿越它们 |
Look, I'm sure you're very nice, | 我相信你人很好 |
But I'm very particular about who lives in my house, | 但我对室友比较挑剔 |
and you're just not right. | 你就是不合适 |
Why? Look, I'm quiet. | 为什么我很安静 |
No loud music, no parties. | 没有吵闹的音乐没有聚会 |
Where were you when the challenger exploded? | 挑战号爆炸时你在哪 |
The what? | 什么 |
The space shuttle challenger. | 航天飞机挑战号 |
Uh... I think I was in kindergarten. | 我想我当时在上幼儿园 |
Exactly. No. | 确实不行 |
Why do you put up posters for roommates | 如果你不想要找室友 |
if you don't want roommates? | 那你干嘛还要贴广告 |
I do want roommates. | 我想要室友 |
We're together 100 hours a week. | 我们一周有100个小时在一起 |
You want to live together, too? | 你还想住一起吗 |
I see you bring bribes now, huh? | 我看你带行贿品来了 |
I need a place to live. My Mom irons my scrubs. | 我得找个地方住我妈居然熨我刷手衣 |
I have to get out of there. | 我得搬出去 |
It's not a bribe. I don't think it's a good idea. | 这不是贿赂我觉得这不是好主意 |
- I can put down last, first, and deposit.- It's totally a bribe. | -我可以先付两个月定金-肯定是贿赂 |
I can cook, and I'm an obsessive cleaner. | 我会煮饭而且很爱干净 |
No. I just want two total strangers who I don't have to talk to | 不行我只想找两个陌生人不用聊天 |
Or be nice to, | 或对他们示好 |
and it's not a bribe. It's a mocha latte. | 还有这不是贿赂只是杯摩卡拿铁 |
George, you're running the code team. Meredith, take the trauma pager. | 乔治去急救组梅瑞狄斯去创伤科待命 |
Christina, deliver the weekend labs to the patients. | 克里斯蒂娜去把检查结果告诉病人 |
Izzie, you're on sutures. | 伊兹你就去缝合吧 |
Dr. Bailey, I was hoping to assist you in the O.R. Today. | 贝利医生我希望今天可以协助你的手术 |
Maybe, do a minor procedure, I think I'm ready. | 也许能尽我微薄之力我准备好了 |
Mocha latte? | 要摩卡拿铁吗 |
- If she gets to cut, I want to cut, too.- Yeah, me too. | -如果她能我也想做-我也是 |
I wouldn't mind another shot. I mean, if everybody else is... | 我不介意再试一次如果她们都能 |
Stop talking. | 别吵了 |
Every intern wants to perform their first surgery. | 每个实习生都渴望他们第一次手术 |
That's not your job. | 这不是你们的工作 |
Do you know what your job is? | 你们的工作是 |
To make your resident happy. | 让你们的住院医生开心 |
Do I look happy? No. Why? | 我看上去开心吗不为什么 |
Because my interns are whiny. | 因为我的实习生很爱发牢骚 |
You know what will make me look happy? | 你们知道什么能让我开心 |
Having a code team staffed, | 去急救组报道 |
having the trauma pages answered, | 去创伤科待命 |
Having the weekend labs delivered, | 去报告检查结果 |
and having someone down in the pit, doing the sutures. | 去给某位受伤的病患缝合伤口 |
No one holds a scalpel till I'm so happy, | 在我开心起来前没人能拿手术刀 |
I'm mary freakin' poppins. | 我现在郁闷着呢 |
Mocha latte, my ass. | 送摩卡拿铁傻子都懂 |
Why are y'all standing there? Move! | 为什么还站在那动起来 |
Seattle has ferryboats. | 西雅图有渡轮啊 |
Yes. | 是的 |
I didn't know that. | 我以前都不知道 |
I've been living here six weeks. | 我已经搬来6周了 |
I didn't know there were ferryboats. | 都不知道这里有渡轮 |
Seattle is surrounded by water on three sides. | 西雅图三面环水 |
Hence the ferryboats. | 所以有渡轮 |
Now I have to like it here. | 现在我不由得喜欢上这里 |
I wasn't planning on liking it here. | 没想到会喜欢上这里 |
I'm from New York. | 我来自纽约 |
Genetically engineered to dislike everywhere | 天生就不喜欢任何地方 |
except Manhattan. | 除了曼哈顿 |
I have a thing for ferryboats. | 我想去坐坐渡轮 |
I'm not going out with you. | 我不会和你出去的 |
Did I ask you to go out with me? | 我请你和我去了吗 |
Do you want to go out with me? | 你愿意和我出去吗 |
I'm not dating you, | 我不会和你约会 |
and I'm definitely not sleeping with you again. | 而且我绝对不再和你上床了 |
You're my boss. | 你是我的上级 |
I'm your boss's boss. | 我是你上级的上级 |
You're my teacher and my teacher's teacher. | 你是我的导师我导师的老师 |
And you're my teacher. | 你也是我导师 |
"I'm your sister, I'm your daughter." | "你是我的姐妹你是我的baby" |
- You're sexually harassing me.- I'm riding an elevator. | -你对我性骚扰-我在坐电梯而已 |
Look, I'm drawing a line. | 听着我在画条线 |
The line is drawn. | 线画好了 |
There's a big line. | 这是条很清晰的线 |
So, this line, is it imaginary | 那这线是你想象出来的 |
or do I need to get you a marker? | 还是要给你支笔画下来 |
We'lltalk later? | 我们等会再谈 |
- Are you the surgeon?- Yeah. | -你是外科医生吗-是的 |
We've got a rape victim. | 我们有个强奸受害者 |
Better get in there. | 最好进去看看 |
25-year-old female found down at the park. Status... post trauma. | 25岁女性发现倒在公园里状态创伤后 |
She came in with a GCS of six. B.P. ...80 over 60. | 送来时格拉斯哥6分血压80/60 |
Exam is significant for blunt head trauma. | 检查显示脑后钝伤只主因 |
Unequalbreath sounds, right pupil is dilated, and she's ready for X-ray. | 呼吸不均匀右侧瞳孔散大准备去照X光 |
Ready to roll? | 准备好了吗 |
Hey! | 听见没 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Call ahead to clear a C.T. Let them know I'm coming. | 提前打电话去CT室通知他们我要来了 |
Load up the portable monitor. | 装上便携式监护仪 |
Call respiratory for a ventilator. | 通知呼吸科要台呼吸机 |
I'll get x-rays while I'm down there. | 我一到那里就做X光检查 |
She's gonna spend a hell of a long time in recovery and rehab. | 她要过很长一段时间才能完全康复 |
If she survives. | 如果能活下来 |
What is she, like 5'2", 100 pounds? | 瞧瞧她1米6的个45公斤吗 |
She's still breathing after what this guy did to her? | 在被施暴后她还能活下来吗 |
If they catch the guy, they should castrate him. | 要是抓住那家伙真该阉了他 |
See how shredded her hands are? | 看她的手伤得多严重 |
She tried to fight back. | 她试图还击 |
Tried to? Rape kit came back negative. | 试图吗强奸检验呈阴性 |
She kicked his ass. | 她揍了他一顿 |
So, we have a warrior among us, huh? | 那么说她是位勇士了 |
Allison. | 艾莉森 |
Her... her name is Allison. | 她的名字叫艾莉森 |
Allison. | 艾莉森 |
I think I may have found the cause of our rupture. | 我觉得找到出血的位置了 |
What is this? | 这是什么 |
Does anyone know what this is? | 有谁知道这是什么 |
Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
What? Spit it out, Grey. | 是什么说吧格蕾 |
- She bit it off.- Bit off what? | -她把它咬下来了-咬下什么 |
That's his... | 那是他的 |
penis. | 阴茎 |
She bit off his -- his penis. | 她把他阴茎咬下来了 |
If she can fight the infection, she'll be fine. | 如果她能过感染那关她就会好起来 |
It's all gonna depend on whether or not she wakes up in the next 72 hours. | 这得看在72小时内她能否醒过来 |
Yeh,We should go to drink later. | 我们等会儿去喝杯吧 |
You can tell me the long story | 说说名医放弃优厚的待遇 |
of what makes a hotshot doc leave the big apple for Seattle. | 来到西雅图的精彩故事 |
Short story, actually. | 事实上很简短的 |
Your chief of surgery made me an offer I couldn't refuse. | 你外科主任请我过来我不好拒绝 |
Richard asked you to come? | 理查德请你来的吗 |
Yeah. Why? | 是的怎么了 |
Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
See you later. | 待会见 |
Do you know what the code team does? | 你知道急救组是干嘛的 |
Saves lives. | 拯救生命 |
I shock a heart, and someone lives to see another day. | 我电击心脏某人的生命又能延续了 |
That's upbeat. | 真鼓舞人心 |
It's a glass half full... | 是个乐观的地方 |
Bambi, don't say another word till after the hunter shoots your mother. | 小鹿斑比在猎人射你妈前别说话 |
I don't like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
I have a B.A. from Smith, | 我是史密斯大学文学学士 |
a PHD from Berkeley, | 柏克莱大学的博士 |
And an M.D. from Stanford, | 斯坦福大学的医学博士 |
and I'm delivering lab results. | 而我却在发诊断结果 |
It's gonna take me all day to get through these. | 这得花一整天才做得完 |
Then get started. | 那就快干活吧 |
Oh, I wasn't complaining. | 我没在抱怨 |
Intern was reassigned, so he's mine now. | 实习生重新分配了他现在归我管 |
Have him shadow you for the day. | 我让他今天跟你做事 |
Show him how i do things. | 告诉他我的行事作风 |
Alex karev. nice to meet you. | 阿历克斯·克莱夫很高兴认识你 |
You're the pig who called meredith a nurse. | 那个叫梅瑞狄斯是护士的猪头吧 |
I hate you on principle. | 我打心底里讨厌你 |
And you're the pushy, overbearing kiss-ass. | 你就是那不择手段傲慢的马屁精 |
I, uh, i hate you too. | 我也打心底里讨厌你 |
Oh, it should be fun then. | 那接下来就好玩了 |
I'm dr. o'malley. i'll be running this code. | 我是欧麦利医生负责这次抢救 |
What do we got? | 什么情况 |
We have a 57-year-old male. he's asystole. | 57岁的男性心脏停搏 |
Charging to 200, please. | 充电到200焦 |
- We're charged.- Cleared. | -已充-离手 |
All right, Mrs. lu, i'm dr. stevens. | 好了卢太太我是斯蒂文斯医生 |
I'm gonna sew up your wound. | 我来帮你缝合伤口 |
you're gonna need asix stitches. | 你大概要缝六针 |
Are you allergic to any medication? | 你对药物有过敏吗 |
Can you speak Chinese? | 你会说中文吗 |
Please help me. | 请你帮帮我 |
Oh, i'm sorry. l-i don't... do you speak english? | 不好意思我不会你会讲英文吗 |
My daughter is outside.She is worse than me. | 我女儿在外面伤得比我还重 |
I just hurt my arm. She was... | 我只伤到手她就 |
Are you listen to me? | 你有没有听我说啊 |
I'll find, um... does anybody here speak chinese? | 我找人有人会讲中文吗 |
Hi. is the chief in? | 你好主任在吗 |
He's on his way. is that it? | 他在路上这就是那个吗 |
- Yeah.- Can i see it? | -是的-我能看看吗 |
No. forget i asked. | 算了当我没说 |
Meredith, it's good to see you. | 梅瑞狄斯见到你真好 |
I heard your mother was leaving Mayo. | 我听说你妈离开梅奥了[爱尔兰西北部] |
She going back with the UN? | 她打算回联合国吗 |
She's, uh, taking time off. | 她正在休假 |
To write another book, I suppose | 我猜她又打算出书了 |
Listen, so they said to bring this to you, so... | 他们说把这个拿给你所以 |
- Yes, uh, for the police.- Right. | -是的要给警方的-好 |
When did the police say they were coming? | 他们说什么时候来 |
You know how slow they are. | 你知道他们办事多慢 |
So she better take it with her. | 所以她最好能随身携带 |
What? | 什么 |
You have to take it with you. | 你必须随身携带 |
Chain-of-custody rules. | 这是证据监督链规定的 |
All medical matter in a rape | 所有强奸案的医学证据 |
must stay with the person who collected it | 必须由收集人保管 |
Until it's placed in police custody. | 直到警方来接收为止 |
You collected the specimen, so you have custody. | 你收集了这样本所以由你来保管 |
Custody of a penis. | 保管这阴茎 |
Yes, until the cops come for it. | 是的直到警察来接收 |
Ok. well, what am i supposed to do with the penis? | 好的那我带着这阴茎要做什么呢 |
You have a disorder called multinucleate cell angiohistiocytoma. | 你患的病是多核血管组织细胞瘤 |
It's not a cancer sarcoma. | 这不是恶性肿瘤 |
It's very rare but minor. | 这很罕见但不严重 |
You'll be discharged today, ok? | 你今天就可以出院了好吗 |
- l-i don't need a surgery?- No. | -我不需要做手术-是的 |
I'm not gonna die? i'm fine? | 我不会死了我好了 |
Fit as a fiddle, or whatever. | 非常健康就这样了 |
What's that? | 那是什么 |
Don't ask. you don't want to know. | 别问你不会想要知道的 |
I do want to know. really. | 我就想知道真的 |
You really want to know? | 你真的想知道 |
It's a severed penis. | 是被弄断的阴茎 |
Ok. i didn't really want to know. | 好吧我不是很想知道的 |
Why do i have to be the one who get hugged? | 为什么老是我被别人拥抱 |
Because i don't do that. | 因为我不做这事 |
Besides, you're the ovarian sister here. | 此外你是卵巢姐妹啊 |
Did you call me an ovarian s? an ovarian s? | 你刚刚叫我卵巢卵巢吗 |
Since when has the possession of ovaries become an insult? | 什么时候拥有卵巢变成侮辱 |
Meredith's carrying a penis around in a jar. | 梅瑞狄斯正拿着装着阴茎的罐子 |
oh, from the rape surgery? | 是那个强奸的手术吗 |
Yeah, and it's not a jar. | 是的那不是罐子 |
It's a cooler. | 是个冷藏箱 |
Talk about taking a bite out of crime. | 只谈医学别扯到犯罪 |
You ok? | 你还好吗 |
Yeah. | 还好 |
- Allison's shoes are...- what? | -艾莉森的鞋子-什么 |
The rape victim, Allison, her shoes. | 那个受害者艾莉森她的鞋子 |
I have the same ones in my locker, | 我鞋柜里有双一模一样的 |
And i normally never wear them | 我平常从不穿它 |
because they're not comfortable. | 因为它穿起来不舒服 |
But today i did. | 但是我今天穿了 |
And she was wearing the same shoes, | 她也穿了同样的鞋子 |
And it's just... stupid, | 这只是愚蠢的想法 |
And i'm tired, and forget it. | 我累了当我没说过 |
You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
No. | 不行 |
It's sick and twisted. | 这是很不好也不妥 |
We said last time was the last time. | 我们说过上次是最后一次了 |
You've been doing it without me? | 你背着我偷偷去了吗 |
Nancy Reagan lied. | 南希·里根撒谎了 |
You can't just say no. come on. | 你无法拒绝的来吧 |
Do you know what would happen if anyone knew? | 你知道这事被人捅出去的后果吗 |
I'm doing it. | 这事我做定了 |
You can come with me, | 你可以跟我来 |
or you can stay here and be miserable. | 也可以在这坐着继续郁闷 |
You are such a woman. | 你真娘啊 |
That's a code. | 急救组来的 |
I got to go. | 我得走了 |
You are really cute. | 你们真的很可爱 |
What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么啊 |
There were no tests ordered, and the baby has a murmur. | 你没有预定检查但这婴儿心脏有杂音 |
I know. | 我知道 |
He turned blue. | 他出现紫绀了 |
You're surgery,you're not authorized to be in here. | 你是外科医生你无权进入这里 |
Do you know how much trouble you can get into for this? | 你知道你会因这惹祸上身吗 |
Are you going to do any tests? | 你打算再去做测试吗 |
It's a benign systolic ejection murmur. | 这是生理性的收缩期喷射性杂音 |
It goes away with age. | 会长大后会消失的 |
You're not gonna do tests? | 所以你不打算做检查吗 |
He's not your patient. | 他不是你的病人 |
He's not even on your service. | 他都不是你管的 |
You sure it's benign? | 你确定这是生理性吗 |
I'm a doctor, too, you know. you should get out of here. | 我也是医生你该离开了 |
- You get a good case? - No, her. | -拿到好病例了吗-不是是她 |
She won't let me sew her up. | 她不让我缝针 |
My daughter is outside.Her head bleeds badly. | 我女儿在外面头流着血 |
I wanna stop her bleeding, | 我想帮她止血 |
but I don't know how. | 但我不会 |
Can you just ask her what's wrong? | 你能问问她怎么了吗 |
- No.- why not? | -不行-为什么不行 |
Because i grew up in beverly hills. | 因为我在比弗利山长大 |
The only chinese i know is from a Mr chow's menu. | 我只认识周记饭馆菜单上的中文 |
Besides, i'm korean. | 而且我是韩裔 |
Chief. | 主任 |
So, you asked Shepherd to come to grace, huh? | 是你邀请谢博德来圣恩的 |
He was an old student of mine. | 他是我的老学生了 |
He left a manhattan private practice because you asked. | 他因你邀请就离开曼哈顿的私人诊所 |
- Yes.- No other reason? | -是的-没有其他的原因吗 |
Just a favor for an old professor? | 只是帮老教授一个忙吗 |
It'll be years before i retire. | 离我退休还有几年呢 |
Chief of surgery is mine. Chief of surgery is mine. | 外科主任是我的外科主任是我 |
It was yours. now i'm not so sure. | 曾是你的但现在我不确定 |
I am the best surgeon at Grace | 我是圣恩最好的外科医生 |
with the lowest mortality rate. | 我的手术死亡率是最低的 |
You can't just bring... | 你不能带来 |
Now ask me why i'm not so sure about you. | 问我为什么我不确定你能胜任 |
Ask me why. | 问我为什么 |
Don't people get sick anymore? | 人都不生病吗 |
I mean, how are we supposed to get any O.R. time | 如果人们都好好的活着 |
If everyone's gonna just live? | 我们怎么可能有机会进手术室 |
Look. | 听着 |
I'll take ten, you take ten. | 我拿十个你拿十个 |
Get in, get out. | 尽快搞定 |
No smiling, no hugging, no letting them cry. | 没有微笑没有拥抱别让他们哭 |
Just be quick about it. | 快点就好 |
You're the one that's slow. | 你肯定比我慢 |
I am not slow. you are slow. | 我不是你才是 |
- You want to bet?- You're on. | -想打个赌吗-好啊 |
- A comprehensive workup...- Did not reveal... | -这次全面体检-不能说明 |
- Abnormalities- Your doppler was negative | -有异常情况-你多普勒测试结果提示 |
for venous thrombosis so there's no need for chronic anticoagulation. | 无静脉血栓所以没有必要进行长期抗凝治疗 |
...anticoagulation or an oral ibc.... | 抗凝治疗或者是口头的 |
...the biopsy was positive... | 组织检查的结果发现 |
...for a mixed anaerobic... | 一个混合性厌氧 |
...non-group-a streptococci infection. | 非A组链球菌感染 |
Your BUN and creatinine elevations had us worried... | 你的血尿素氮和肌酐都升高了我们担心 |
...about rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis... | 急进性肾小球肾炎 |
...which could signal autoimmune disease. | 很可能是自身免疫病的信号 |
What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
We're not amputating your leg. | 我们不会给你截肢了 |
You keep your kidneys. | 你保住你的肾了 |
Congratulations. you can go home today. | 恭喜你今天可以回家了 |
Congratulations. whatever. | 不管怎样恭喜恭喜 |
Congratulations.There's nothing wrong with you. | 恭喜你身体无大碍 |
You're going to be fine. congratulations. | 你会没事的恭喜 |
What's your favorite '80s group? | 你喜欢的80年代乐队 |
- Queen. - No. | -皇后乐队[70年代]-不行 |
- Twisted sister. - Oh! | -扭曲姐妹[还是70年代]-天啊 |
It's not like there's a right or wrong answer. | 这问题好像没有标准答案 |
The go-go's, Duran Duran, Eurythmics. | [皆是80年代著名乐队] |
Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快一整天 |
You can go home today. | 你今天可以回家了 |
Time to death 15:45. | 死亡时间15点45分 |
Meredith. i've called every hospital in the county. | 梅瑞狄斯我已经通知了本市所有医院 |
I don't know. Sooner or later, the guy that did this | 现在不清楚做那事的家伙 |
Is gonna seek medical attention. | 迟早会去找医疗援助 |
When he does, that penis you're | 一旦他去了你手上拿的阴茎 |
carrying around is gonna nail him. | 会成为有力的证据 |
- Where is her family? - Doesn't have any. | -她家人呢-没有 |
No siblings? | 兄弟姐妹呢 |
No. both parents are dead. | 没有父母双亡 |
She just moved to seattle three weeks ago. | 她3周前才搬来西雅图 |
Welcome to the city. | 欢迎你来到这城市 |
Meredith, are you ok? | 梅瑞狄斯你还好吗 |
Yeah, I'm fine. | 恩我没事 |
I just have to do something. | 我只是还有些事要忙 |
I have to go. | 我要走了 |
All right. I'm going to sit with her. | 好吧我就陪她坐会儿 |
Dr. burke? there's a baby up in peds. | 伯克医生 儿科有个小孩 |
I saw him have a tet spell, | 我看他紫绀发作 |
and i think i hear a murmur. | 觉得我听到了心脏杂音 |
Hmm. Did peds call us for a consult? | 儿科要我们去会诊吗 |
Acturally no, they're not doing anything about it. | 实际上没有他们没有做任何 |
so, you want me to what? | 那你找我干嘛 |
If you could just go up and look at him. | 你能否上去看一下他 |
Not without a peds consult. | 儿科不请会诊我不能去的 |
I'm a busy man, Grey, | 我可是大忙人格雷 |
And there are rules. | 而且医院是有规定的 |
Look, it's not like i'm the chief or something. | 我又不是主任之类的人 |
You're hot. | 你很正啊 |
You're drunk. Hold still. | 你喝醉了别动 |
Wait. you're that... that girl from the magazine. | 等等你是杂志里的那个女生 |
The red bikini. | 穿红色比基尼的那个 |
Yeah, it was pink. I'm done. | 对 是粉色的做完了 |
You can see the nurse outside now. | 你可以去外面找护士了 |
You'd better get some help | 与其在这里浪费时间 |
rather than messing around here | 为何不去找人帮我啊 |
- is she crazy or something?- No, i don't think so. Ok. | -她是疯了吗-不我觉得不是 |
Please. Please sit down. | 拜托请你坐下吧 |
I really need to look at your arm. | 我真的要处理一下你的胳膊 |
Ok. | 好的 |
She was a child when I left her. | 我离开她时她还很小 |
It's not a good place, | 尽管那不是什么好地方 |
but we can make a lot of money. | 但能赚到不少钱 |
What are you doing down here? | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
Just sitting here with my penis. | 就坐在这着陪我的阴茎 |
- What about you?- Hiding from alex. | -你呢-在躲阿历克斯 |
I kissed derek. | 我亲了德里克 |
You kissed derek? | 亲了德里克吗 |
In the elevator. | 在电梯里 |
Well, you kissed someone in the elevator. | 好吧你在电梯里亲嘴了 |
I was having a bad day. | 今天过得真郁闷 |
I am having a bad day. | 现在还郁闷着呢 |
This is what do you do on your bad days, | 看看你心情不好时做了什么 |
make out with Dr. mcdreamy. | 就和美梦先生亲热 |
Well, | 其实 |
You know, that and carrying around a penis | 你知道拎着个阴茎逛来逛去 |
Just makes everything seem so shiny and happy. | 只是让每件事变得充满喜感 |
George said Allison was wearing your shoes. | 乔治说艾莉森和你穿一样的鞋 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
It's weird, right? | 这挺奇怪的对吧 |
It's weird that you care. | 奇怪的是你居然关心这事 |
I think it's weird. | 我觉得挺奇怪的 |
Could i have security, please? | 能请保安过来么 |
What do we got? | 什么情况 |
- Take a look.- What? | -自己看吧-什么 |
Let's get him to O.R. 1. You call the chief. | 把他送到1号手术室你去通知主任 |
Let him know we got the rapist. | 告诉他找到强奸犯了 |
I saw allison. | 我看过艾莉森 |
You can't believe the beating that she took. | 你无法想象她受伤的程度 |
And then to see this. | 然后看见这个 |
Like that saying, "You should see the other guy." | 有句话说"真相来自比较" |
Why not attempt to reattach the penis? | 为什么不尝试重新修复阴茎 |
Teeth don't slice. | 牙齿切口不平 |
You can only reattach with a clean cut. | 修复手术只能用于平整的切口 |
If she wanted to slice him off with a knife... | 如果是用刀把他阴茎切下的话 |
Besides the digestive juices didn't leave much of the flesh. | 而且唾液使活性肌肉组织所剩无几 |
Right, so what do we do? | 正确那现在要怎么做 |
Sew him up minus part of the family jewels. | 缝合减少生殖器的大小 |
And his outlook? | 他之后会怎样呢 |
He'll be urinating out of a bag for a long time. | 很长一段时间他将用尿袋排尿 |
Not to mention he'll never be able to have sex again. | 更不必说他再也不能有性行为了 |
- Too bad.- Shame. | -真倒霉-可惜啊 |
Let's all take a moment to grieve. | 让我们为他哀悼一会吧 |
Clamp. | 手术钳 |
Richard. | 理查德 |
We got the rapist. | 我们找到那强奸犯了 |
He stumbled right into the hospital. | 他跌跌撞撞走到了医院门口 |
Yeah, i heard. | 恩我听说了 |
- Listen, Burke...- Why? | -听着 伯克-为什么 |
You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
I want to know when you stopped | 我想知道什么时候起 |
thinking of me as your number one? | 我不是你的首选接班人了 |
Richard, i do more in this hospital than... | 我比其他医生都做得多 |
You do only exactly as much as is necessary. | 你仅仅做了你份内的事 |
You never take an extra step. | 从来没有多做一丁点儿 |
You never give an extra minute. | 从来不多花一分钟 |
You're comfortable and arrogant | 你工作起来得心应手但目中无人 |
And it doesn't impress me. | 这是不会打动我让你做主任的 |
You want to be chief?Earn it. | 想当主任吗努力争取吧 |
When are you free? | 什么时候才可以 |
I'm sorry. i have patients lined up. | 我很抱歉其他病人在等我 |
I don't have time. | 我没有空 |
I don't understand you.I'm sorry. | 也听不懂你说什么很抱歉 |
How could I make you understand? | 我要怎么说你才能听懂 |
See you. | 再见 |
- my head hurts.- Maybe it's a tumor. | -我头疼-可能是肿瘤 |
You wish i had a tumor. | 你巴不得我得肿瘤 |
Look. I'd rip your face off | 如果可以参加手术 |
If it meant i got to scrub in. | 把你的脸撕下来我都愿意 |
I've been suturing all day. | 我一整天都在缝合 |
My hands are numb. | 我手都麻了 |
At least you help people. | 至少你在帮助病人 |
At least you get to practice freakin' medicine. | 至少你还能精进医术 |
I had to send my chinese lady away. | 我让那中国女士离开了 |
She was, like, camped out down there. | 她就像要在这安营扎寨了 |
Oh, poor Izzie, turning away patients. boohoo. | 可怜的伊兹把病人赶走了 |
The police can't send a crime-scene guy down for hours, | 警方这几小时不能派犯罪科的人过来 |
So i have to spend the night with the penis. | 我今晚要和这阴茎过了 |
Alex, don't say it. | 阿历克斯别说话 |
It was too easy, anyway. | 随便啦这也不难 |
Who here feels like they have no idea what they're doing? | 这里有谁对所做的事一头雾水 |
Are we supposed to be learning something? | 我们本不是来这里学习的么 |
I don't feel like i'm learning anything. | 我觉得什么也没学到 |
Except how not to sleep. | 除了学会不睡觉 |
It's like there's this wall. | 我觉得这里有堵墙 |
The attendings and the residents are over there being surgeons | 主治和住院医生都在墙那边做手术 |
And we're over here being... | 而我们在墙这边在 |
Suturing, code-running, | 缝合赶着抢救 |
lab-delivering penis minders. | 送体检报告看管阴茎 |
I hate being an intern. | 我讨厌做实习生 |
- Hi.- Hi. | -你好-你好 |
- is he yours?- Yeah. | -这是你们的吗-是的 |
- he's adorable.- Thanks. | -他很可爱-谢谢 |
Oh, please | 拜托 |
You are so out of line. | 你太过分了 |
She says the murmur might not be benign. | 她说杂音可能是病理性的 |
I think we should do an echo to check. | 我觉得要先做个心脏超声看看 |
This is your career. | 这关系到你的职业生涯 |
There really is no reason to get alarmed. | 你们不必过于慌张 |
What's the problem? | 怎么回事 |
If our baby is sick, we want him treated. | 如果孩子有病我们希望及时治疗 |
- Now. - who said your baby was sick? | -马上-谁说孩子有病 |
The surgical intern, who has no business on our service. | 这位外科实习生她无权干涉我们的事 |
Who authorized you being here? | 谁批准你过来的 |
- i was just... actually- i did. | -我只是实际上-是我 |
Can you excuse us for a second? | 抱歉请等我们一会儿 |
Dr. burke. | 伯克医生 |
Are you messing with my intern, Dr. Kay? | 你在欺负我的实习生吗凯医生 |
- No, Sir.- Give me the chart. | -没有-把病例给我 |
There's nothing wrong with him.I checked. | 他没有问题我检查过了 |
- Are you sure? - Yes. | -你肯定吗-是的 |
You can guarantee he's fine? you're 100 percent sure? | 你能保证他没事百分之百确定吗 |
- how sure are you?- i don't know, 75 percent? | -有多确定-不清楚75%吧 |
Not good enough. he's my patient now. | 不尽人意他现在是我病人了 |
That ok with you, Dr. Kay? | 这样可以吧凯医生 |
- absolutely. - he can take our patient? | -当然可以-他能带走我们的病人吗 |
He's an attending. | 他是主治医生 |
Which means i can do whatever i want. | 也就是说我想怎样就怎样 |
Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, | 詹森先生和太太 |
I'm dr. burke, head of cardio. | 我是伯克医生心脏外科负责人 |
We're going to run some tests and | 我们会做些检查 |
Give you an answer within the hour | 然后1小时之内给你们答复 |
- Grey. Excuse me. - yes, Dr. Burke. | -格蕾来抱歉-好的伯克医生 |
I want an ekg, chest x-ray and an echo. | 做个心电图胸部X光心脏超声 |
I don't have all day. | 我时间紧迫 |
You're a busy man. | 你是个大忙人 |
I'm a busy man. | 我确实很忙 |
- Anybody else? - No. No more. | -还有病人吗-没有了 |
I need a bed. | 我需要睡一会儿 |
Ms. Lu? | 卢女士吗 |
Ms. lu! | 卢女士 |
Ms. lu, wait! Ms. Lu! What is it? | 卢女士等等怎么了 |
Hello? | 你好 |
Oh, my god. | 天那 |
It's ok. it's ok. | 没事的没事 |
I'll help, ok? | 我会帮你的 |
It's deep. | 伤口很深 |
It's deep. i need to clean it out. | 很深我需要清理伤口 |
Machine broke in the factory. | 工厂里的机器坏了 |
- It fall.- You speak english. | -它掉下来了-你会说英语 |
Just... if you could come inside. | 你可以进医院去吗 |
No, no, no inside. no... jail. | 不不行不能进去监狱 |
Jail? she came inside. | 监狱吗她进来过啊 |
She green card. me, no. | 她绿卡我没有 |
You're illegal. | 你是非法移民 |
That's ok. we don't have to tell them that. | 没关系我们不说出去就行了 |
I just need to get you inside. i have to sew... | 我只想让你进去我得缝 |
- No. No inside.- Please, i promise. | -不不能进去-我保证没事 |
I promise you won't go to jail. | 我保证你不会进监狱的 |
Just... it's raining. please come inside. | 现在还在下雨请进来吧 |
Ok, ok, ok. | 好好好 |
Not inside. | 不进去了 |
Uh... wait here, ok? wait. | 在这等好吗等我 |
I'll come back. I'll be back. | 我一会儿就回来马上回来 |
- Well?- It's a birth defect. | -怎样-是先天缺陷 |
Tetralogy of fallot with pulmonary atresia. | 法洛四联症合并肺动脉闭锁 |
You're right. Book an O.R. for tomorrow | 你是对的去预定明天的手术 |
Thank you for backing me up on this. | 谢谢你这次帮我 |
Whoa. Wait. You were right. | 等等这次你对了 |
But if you ever pull a stunt like that again, | 但如果你下次再做出这种事情 |
Going to the parents behind a doctor's back, | 背着医生去找病人家属 |
Trying to steal a patient from another service, | 偷别的科室病人过来 |
I will make your residency here hell on earth. | 我会让你的实习生涯生不如死 |
Three, four, five. breathe. | 三四五呼吸 |
Charging to 200, please. | 充电到200焦耳 |
Four, five. breathe. | 四五呼吸 |
Damn it. | 该死 |
Ok. You're all sewn up. | 好了给你缝好了 |
That's pretty good. | 缝得还不错 |
I could've done a better job if I'd had more light. | 要是亮点的话我还能缝得更好 |
You might have a scar. | 你可能会留个疤 |
It is good. | 很好了 |
You're going to need to come back in five days. | 五天之后你得再回来一次 |
I'm going to need to check the wound | 我得再检查一下伤口 |
And remove the stitches | 还要帮你拆线 |
Ok? | 好吗 |
Here's my pager number on this card. | 卡上有我的呼机号 |
Right here, ok? | 写在这了明白吗 |
We'll meet right back here, ok? | 我们就在这见面好吗 |
You have to come back. | 你一定得回来 |
But you can't tell anybody | 但不要告诉别人 |
That I helped you outside of the hospital, | 我在医院外帮了你 |
Or I might lose my job. | 我会被开除的 |
Understand? | 明白吗 |
Yes. Come back and don't tell. | 是的回来不告诉别人 |
Yes. | 对 |
Ok, that's it. I'm done. You can go. | 好了结束了你可以走了 |
I'll see you in five days. | 五天后再见 |
See you. | 再见 |
She is my only family. | 她是我唯一的亲人 |
You're really a good person. | 你真是大好人 |
You are also an awesome doctor. | 你也是位好医生 |
Thank you very much | 非常感谢你 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
- Do you think I'm too confident?- No. | -你觉得我自傲吗-不 |
Don't lie. | 别撒谎 |
You are my boss. | 你是我上司 |
All right, then. | 好吧 |
Anything you say in the next 30 is free. | 接下来30秒你可以畅所欲言 |
Starting now | 开始计时 |
I think you're cocky, arrogant, bossy and pushy. | 我觉得你骄傲自大专横跋扈爱出风头 |
You also have a god complex. | 你还有些自恋 |
You never think of anybody but your damn self | 从不为别人着想除了你自己 |
- But... - What?I still have 22 more seconds. I'm not done. | -但是-怎么还剩22秒我还没说完呢 |
I need a drink, a man or a massage. | 我需要酒男人或者按摩 |
Or a drunken massage by a man. | 或者喝醉了再找个男人给我按摩 |
What's wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
I lost five patients on the code team today. | 急救组今天死了5个病人 |
I feel like the angel of death. | 我就像死神 |
George, 95 percent of all code patients can't be revived. | 乔治急救组95%的病人都救不活的 |
Most of them are seriously dead before you even get there. | 大多数病人你还没赶到就已经死了 |
What? | 什么 |
Why didn't you tell me that when I was going on and on | 我在幻想多美好的时候 |
About how great it was going to be? | 你怎么不告诉 |
Because... | 因为 |
...You're George and I'm Cristina. | 你是乔治我是克里斯蒂娜 |
His heart surgery is scheduled for the morning. | 他的心脏手术安排在明天上午 |
I really did think I was right, you know? | 我真以为我是对的知道吗 |
I know. | 我知道 |
We almost never are. | 我们几乎从没对过 |
We're interns. | 我们是实习生 |
We're not supposed to be right. | 我们就该是错的 |
And when we are, it's completely shocking. | 当我们正确时就会完全令人震惊 |
Are you? | 你是不是 |
I mean, being an intern, do you feel? | 做个实习医生你会不会也觉得 |
Terrified. | 害怕 |
100 percent of the time. | 每时每刻 |
Good. It's not just me. | 太好了不只是我这样 |
No. | 当然不是 |
How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
No change. | 还是那样 |
- Have you been here all night?- Mm-hmm. | -你在这待了一整晚吗-是的 |
Yep. You know, I have four sisters. | 对你知道么我有四个姐妹 |
Very girly. Tons of kids. | 都很温柔有一大堆孩子 |
If I was in a coma, they'd all be here. | 如果我昏迷了她们都会守在这 |
I'd want them here. | 我会希望她们在这 |
Having no one? | 没人守着 |
Can't imagine that. | 无法想象 |
I can. | 我能 |
What about your mother? | 你妈妈呢 |
She'd be here ordering all the surgeons around. | 她肯定会把所有的外科大夫叫过来 |
She'd fly these cowboys in from Prague | 她甚至会从布拉格空运些高级设备 |
To do these amazing medical procedures. | 用来做这些惊人的手术 |
That's true. | 确实 |
I do have my mother. | 我还有我妈妈在 |
So we're kissing, but we're not dating? | 我们接吻了但没谈恋爱 |
I knew that was going to come up. | 我就知道早晚会说这事的 |
Don't get me wrong. I like the kissing. | 别误会我我喜欢那个吻 |
I'm all for the kissing. | 我完全赞成接吻 |
More kissing, I say. | 我想说更多次接吻 |
I have no idea what that was about. | 我不知道那意味着什么 |
Is it gonna happen again? | 下次还会发生吗 |
Because if it is, I need to bring breath mints. | 如果有我就得带上薄荷糖 |
- Put a condom in my wallet. - Shut up now. | -在钱包里放个套套-住嘴 |
There's this baby up in the nursery. | 育婴室有个婴儿 |
He's brand-new. | 他刚来到这个世界 |
No one's neglected him or damaged him yet. | 没有人忽视他也没有人伤害他 |
How do we get from there to here? | 我们怎么变成现在这样的 |
She's wearing my shoes, | 她和我穿一样的鞋 |
Someone's beat the crap out of her | 某人把她蹂躏成那样 |
And she's got nobody. | 她却孤身一人 |
Her ICP's doubled. Get OR! | 她颅内压升高快订手术室 |
Prep for craniotomy. | 准备开颅手术 |
Let's hang a mannitol. Take a blood gas. | 甘露醇全速静点急检个血气分析 |
I, uh, had to leave her skull flap off | 我只能让她的颅腔开着 |
Until the pressure in her brain goes down. | 直到她颅内压降下来 |
She's not going to make it, is she? | 她撑不过去了是吗 |
She's going to be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
If she ever wakes up. | 要是她能醒来 |
If she ever wakes up. | 要是她能醒来 |
Dr. Burke, I'm off at 6 | 伯克医生我6点下班 |
When we get the drink we talked about? | 之前说好了什么时候去喝杯 |
- I don't think so.- What about tomorrow night? | -算了吧-明天晚上呢 |
Shepherd, you should know that | 谢博德你应该知道 |
Richard promise the chief to both of us | 理查德都答应给我们做下任主任 |
But you knew that already. | 你已经知道了 |
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. | 亲近你的朋友更要亲近你的敌人 |
You're not the enemy. | 你不是敌人 |
You're just the competition. | 你只是竞争对手 |
So here is where you have the signature | 把你的名字签在这 |
and down here the initials | 首字母大写 |
Ok. | 知道了 |
It just says that the, um... the... | 就说那个呃 |
Penis. | 阴茎吗 |
Look, I'm a doctor. | 我是医生 |
I mean, it shouldn't be weird to say this. | 说那词应该不足为奇的 |
It's just that I used to change her diapers. | 只是因为我以前还给她换过尿布 |
I get it. | 我明白 |
It just says that it was never out of your sight. | 文件就是说你没让它离开你半步 |
- Here you go. One penis.- Yeah. | -给你吧一个阴茎-好 |
Officer. | 给你长官 |
We'll use a median approach | 我们开正中口 |
For a transventricular repair with a right ventriculotomy. | 做右心室切开术和心室修补 |
Let's open him up. Ok. | 开胸吧 |
Fifteen blade, please. | 15号手术刀 |
- Grey?- Yes, sir? | -格蕾-到 |
Go scrub in. | 准备参加手中 |
When we're finished cracking the baby's chest, | 我们打开胸腔后 |
I'll let you hold the clamp. | 你来拉钩 |
Seriously? | 真的吗 |
Don't make me change my mind. | 不要让我改变主意 |
I'm going. | 我去准备 |
I have good news and bad news. | 我有些好消息和坏消息 |
Good news is Dr. Bailey stopped your bleeding. | 好消息是贝利医生帮你把血止住了 |
The bad news is we're giving your penis to the cops. | 坏消息是我们把你阴茎交给警方了 |
Have a nice life. | 生活愉快 |
The results of your labs are clean. | 您的检测结果显示没问题 |
The tumor is benign. You can go home today. | 肿瘤是良性的您今天就可以回家了 |
At some point, you have to make a decision. | 某些时刻你必须做出决定 |
Boundaries don't keep other people out. | 界线并不能把他人拒之门外 |
They fence you in. | 却把你困住了 |
Life is messy. | 生活一团糟 |
That's how we're made. | 这就是我们所做的 |
Ok, fine, George and Izzie, | 行了好吧乔治伊兹 |
You can move into the house. | 你们可以搬进来 |
- Yes!- I can't believe you caved! | -太棒了-不敢相信你妥协了 |
Thank you. | 多谢 |
Yes! | 太好了 |
I can't believe I caved. | 真不敢相信我妥协了 |
I blame the babies. | 都怪这些婴儿 |
They make you toxic. | 让你神志不清 |
So you can waste your life drawing lines... | 你可以把人生浪费在划定界线上 |
... Or you can live your life crossing them. | 也可以跨越它们好好生活 |
Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
But there are some lines... | 但有些界线 |
So, it's intense. | 那事会很刺激的 |
This thing i have for ferryboats, I mean. | 我是指渡船的事 |
... That are way too dangerous to cross. | 跨过它们实在太危险了 |
I'm so taking the stairs this time. | 我这次就走楼梯吧 |
No self-control. | 没有自制力 |
It's sad. Really. | 真可悲可悲啊 |
Here's what I know. | 我知道的是 |
If you're willing to take the chance... | 如果你愿意碰碰运气 |
... the view from the other side... | "线"的另一边风景 |
... is spectacular. | 令人惊叹 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“实习医生格蕾”