摩登家庭第1季第2集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
What's the key to being a great dad? | 成为伟大父亲的秘诀是什么 |
Ah, that's a tough one. | 有点难回答啊 |
Giving them the freedom to be whatever they want to be. | 让孩子们自由成长 |
- Right. Exactly. - Whether that's a painter, | -对没错-不管是画家 |
a poet, a pilot, a president- | 诗人飞行员总统[董事长] |
And for us, we're gonna | 对于我们来说那就 |
of a company or of a country. | 企业领头人或是一国之君 |
Patience. | 耐心是关键 |
Well, be their buddy. | 很简单做他们的好朋友 |
- That's your answer? - And stay in school. | -你的答案就是这个吗-还有认真学习 |
- No. - And don't do drugs. | -不对-还有别吸毒 |
No! | 不对 |
- Just give me the answer. - 0h, God. | -快告诉我正确答案嘛-我的天呐 |
Still thinking. | 我再想想 |
- Hi, Claire. - Hey. | -嗨克莱尔-嘿 |
- Hey. - Oh, okay. | -嘿-好吧 |
Hi. Um, this is my husband, Phil. | 嗨这位是我老公菲尔 |
- Hi. - And, uh, that's my son, Luke, right there. | -嗨-那是我儿子卢克就那个 |
- This is - Desiree. | -这位是-德希蕾 |
- Desiree, right. Sorry. - Oh, hi. | -德希蕾对抱歉-你好啊 |
- Desiree just moved in down the block. - Fun. Where? | -德希蕾刚搬过来-赞啊哪户 |
- 314. - Oh! | -314-是嘛 |
The two-bedroom cottage with the indoor-outdoor family room. | 就那栋双卧室别墅室内外兼配家庭活动室 |
Very good. How did you- | 真厉害你怎么 |
Bet you're lovin' that steam shower. | 你肯定很喜欢那个蒸气浴 |
Phil, that's creepy. | 菲尔别吓到人家 |
0h, sorry. I'm a- I'm a real estate mogul. | 哦抱歉我是我是个房产大亨 |
"What?" No, I'm a- I am a real estate agent. | 什么!不我是个房产中介 |
We caravanned that house. Great, uh, deck. | 我们展览过那个房子装饰很好 |
Thanks. I'm just there till my divorce is final. | 谢谢我离婚手续办好就搬走了 |
No, who is coconuts enough to divorce you? | 怎么会谁傻到想要跟你离婚 |
We gotta go, but we'll see you around. | 我们该走了再见了 |
We'll have to have you over sometime. | 有时间请你过来玩 |
- I'd love it. - All right. | -我很愿意-好啊 |
- Bye. - Bye. | -拜拜-拜拜 |
- She's awesome. - No, we are never having her over. | -她真不错-滚我们不可能请她做客 |
Heard she already slept with two dads from the school. | 听说她已经勾引过两个孩子的爸爸了 |
- What? - Mm-hmm. | -什么-就是 |
That's horrible. | 品行不端啊 |
- Dad, watch out! - Whoa! Watch it, buddy! | -爸爸小心-小心点呀伙计 |
- Grandma. - I'm sorry. | -老太太-抱歉 |
That still looks like a girl's bike. | 那车看起来还是像个女孩车 |
We'll add more black tape. | 我们再绑点黑胶带 |
My son has been riding his sister's old bike. | 我儿子一直在骑他姐姐的旧车 |
Until he's responsible enough to take care of his own bike. | 他现在还没能力照料好一辆新车 |
Look, he spilled a soda on my computer, | 他把一瓶苏打水倒在我的电脑上 |
he ruined our digital camera | 他还把家里的数码相机弄坏了 |
taking pictures of himself underwater. | 就因为他要给自己拍水下相片 |
It's a girl's bike. I'm all for teaching him a lesson. | 那是辆女车我也想给他些教训 |
But I worry about the ridicule he might get from some loudmouth bully. | 可我担心大嘴巴的小混混们因此嘲笑他 |
Hey, hey, hey. Nice bike, Sally. | 嘿嘿嘿车很漂亮啊小姑娘 |
Dad! | 老爸 |
Come on. He looks like Little Bo Peep on that thing. | 拜托他骑女式车像洋娃娃一样 |
Actually, not for long. He's getting a new bike this afternoon. | 不会再这样了他下午就会有辆新车 |
- I am? - Mm-hmm. | -真的吗-没错 |
He is? | 是吗 |
Sometimes a man's gotta put his foot down | 有时候做男人就应该一往无前 |
and do what a man's gotta do. | 勇敢踏出自己的脚步 |
And if the old lady don't like it- | 如果那个死老太婆不满意 |
Honey? | 亲爱的 |
That's too damn bad. | 让她自己气死算了 |
Yes. Who's excited, huh? | 没错激不激动 |
Cam, come on. Hurry up. We're gonna be late. | 小卡快点要迟到了 |
It's a toddler play class, not a flight to Cabo. | 只是亲子课而已又不是要飞到卡波去 |
We're gonna be judged enough as the only gay parents there. | 作为唯一的同性恋夫夫我们已经赚够口水了 |
I don't wanna be the late ones too. | 我不想再给人迟到的坏印象 |
Wow! Paisley and pink. | 天呐又是旋花呢又是粉色 |
Was there something wrong with the fishnet tank top? | 网眼套头衫为什么不穿了 |
Obviously not. I'm wearing it underneath. | 穿啊穿在里面了 |
Kidding. Just chill, please. Here. | 开玩笑的放松给你 |
I'm sorry. I just wanna make a good first impression. | 抱歉我只是想留下良好的第一印象 |
You wanna fit in and not terrify the villagers? | 你是想既融入大家又不吓到他们吗 |
Hey, come on. | 嘿别闹了 |
Today is about Lily, all right? | 今天莉莉才是主角好不好 |
Her future best friend might be in that class, | 那个班上可能就有她以后最要好的朋友 |
and I don't wanna rub anyone the wrong way. | 我可不想一开始就惹谁不高兴 |
Can you please just change your shirt? | 能换件衬衫吗 |
Fine. You know what? | 好吧你猜怎么着 |
I'll just go put on a pair of khakis, | 我这就去换上一条卡其布裤子 |
maybe a polo shirt, and everybody will think | 高尔夫衬衫让每个人都以为 |
we're a couple straight golfin' buddies... | 我们只是一对直男高尔夫球友 |
who just decided to have a kid together. | 碰巧决定一起养个娃 |
Hey, I called that place in Napa and | 我给纳巴那边打电话了 |
got us upgraded to a villa with a hot tub. | 把房间升级成带温泉浴缸的套房 |
So pack whatever you wear in a hot tub. | 所以准备点泡温泉的衣服吧 |
I usually wear nothing when I'm in a hot tub. | 我通常泡温泉都不穿衣服的 |
And my college roommate's wife just had to get a new hip. | 那我同事的老婆就得做个屁股整形了 |
Sucker. | 弱死了 |
Manny's father is taking him for a couple of days to Disneyland, | 曼尼的爸爸带他去迪斯尼玩了 |
so we're gonna go to the wine country. | 所以我们就脱身去葡萄酒园 |
We're gonna drink some wine, eat some good food. | 去喝点小酒吃些美食 |
You know, we would do something like this | 原本我们可以经常组织此类小资活动 |
a lot more often if it wasn't for, you know, Manny. | 但是因为曼尼就少了很多 |
- He's good. He keep us grounded. - Yeah. | -他很好他让我们过着朴实的生活-是啊 |
Like fog at an airport. | 就像机场起雾飞机停飞 |
Limo gets here at 4:00. | 豪华轿车4点到 |
This morning, I thought I'd go to the club, hit a few balls. | 早上嘛我想去俱乐部打会球 |
No! What about the fan in Manny's room? | 不行曼尼房间的风扇怎么办 |
0h, yeah. Call a guy. | 那个叫个人修吧 |
No! You're supposed to do it with him. | 不行你该跟他一起修 |
It's important that we teach him how to do things for himself. | 我们得学着教他做些事情 |
In my culture, men take great pride in doing physical labor. | 在我的家乡男人以干体力活为荣 |
I know. That's why I hire people from your culture. | 我知道所以我才雇你们那儿的人给我干活 |
You're too funny. | 你真搞笑呀 |
I'm gonna share that one with my next husband | 我跟我下个老公狂花你的钱的时候 |
when we're spending all your money. | 我就给他讲这个笑话 |
- Dad, this is the coolest bike ever. - Awesome. | -爸爸这是全世界最酷的车-必须的 |
So, listen, buddy. | 听着伙计 |
Certain members of this family | 家里有些人 |
don't think you can take care of this bad boy. | 认为你照料不好这辆车 |
- You mean Mom? - Your words, not mine. | -你是说妈妈吗-你说的我可没说 |
Look, uh, your mom and I are a team, | 你妈妈和我是一个整体 |
and she- we feel like this is a chance | 而她我们觉得这是个好机会 |
for you to show some responsibility. | 让你学会负起责任 |
Don't make us look like jerks here. | 别让我们失望 |
- I won't. - Okay. | -不会的-很好 |
- One more rule. - What? | -最后一点要求-什么 |
Have, like, three butt-loads of fun. | 给我玩得超级无敌开心 |
Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢爸爸 |
- So let's do this. - 0kay, but I need to be done by 3:00. | -我们开始吧-先说好3点前要弄完 |
That's when my dad's picking me up. | 我爸爸3点来接我 |
Hey, if we're not done by 3:00, | 如果3点还搞不定 |
I'm gonna tie a noose on this thing. | 我就直接吊死 |
In Colombia there's a saying: | 在哥伦比亚有句谚语 |
"If you have two stubborn burros that don't like each other, | "如果两头犟驴合不来 |
you tie them to the same cart." | 就把它们绑在一辆车上" |
The ceiling fan is the cart. | 吊扇就是那辆车 |
My dad's taking me on Space Mountain. | 我爸爸要带我去玩太空过山车 |
It's supposed to be really fast, but he's not scared of anything. | 那东西超快不过我爸爸什么都不怕 |
He doesn't even wear a seat belt when he drives. | 他玩的时候甚至都不系安全带 |
Wow. How 'bout that? | 哇噢也太厉害了吧 |
- Killed a bear once. - Really? | -他还杀过熊-真的假的 |
Was the bear sittin' in the passenger seat? | 熊也坐在过山车上吗 |
Read me the instructions. | 给我念下说明书 |
"Safety tips. Warning: To reduce the risk of electrical shock"- | "安全须知警告:为避免遭受电击" |
We can skip that. | 跳过那段废话吧 |
Uh, "Failure to heed these warnings | "若不听从警告 |
can lead to serious injury or death." | 可导致重伤甚至死亡" |
You know, you worry too much. You know that. | 你总是瞎担心你自己知道 |
Nobody's gonna get shocked. | 不会有人被电到的 |
One time my dad was struck by lightning. | 有一次我爸爸被雷劈了 |
That's why he can drink as much as he wants. | 所以他现在喝多少酒都不醉 |
Manny thinks his dad is like Superman. | 曼尼觉得他爸爸是个超人 |
The truth? He's a total flake. | 可真相呢他根本不值一提 |
In fact, the only way he's like Superman... | 事实上他唯一像超人的方面 |
is that they both landed in this country illegally. | 就是他们都是非法移民 |
I can't believe I'm so nervous. | 我怎么这么紧张呀 |
They're gonna love us. Let's just be ourselves. | 他们会喜欢我们的我们就表现真我就行了 |
0r a slightly toned-down version of ourselves. | 或者稍微低调一些 |
I just don't want this to become an episode of "The Cam Show." | 我只是不想这又变成"小卡秀" |
- 0h, my gosh. People love "The Cam Show." - Yes, I know. | -天呐大家都喜欢"小卡秀"-我知道 |
- You watch "The Cam Show." - I do watch it. | -你也看"小卡秀"-我确实看 |
- It's appointment viewing. - Okay. | -是提前预约才能看到-好吧 |
- Hi! - Hi! Are you here for Toddler Time? | -你好-你们好是参加亲子课的吗 |
Yes. I-I'm Mitchell. This is Cameron. | 是的我是米奇尔这是卡梅隆 |
- And this here is Lily. - Hello. | -还有我们的女儿莉莉-你好 |
0h, well! Welcome. | 真好欢迎呀 |
We're all over here taking turns blowing bubbles. | 我们在这儿轮流吹气球呢 |
Well, how nice for... the babies. | 多好玩啊对小孩子而言 |
Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
This is gonna be really difficult. | 恐怕我会招架不住啊 |
Ten minutes after making a promise to me, | 才跟我保证过了不到10分钟 |
he leaves his bike unlocked. | 他就把车不上锁扔在这里 |
All I can hear is Claire's voice in my head- | 我现在满脑子都是克莱尔的河东狮吼 |
"He's not responsible. | "他不知道负责任 |
You never should have given him a bike." | 你根本不该给他买车" |
I know. I do a pretty good Claire. | 我知道我模仿克莱尔超像的 |
So I decided to teach him a lesson... | 所以我决定给他个教训 |
and let him think his bike was stolen. | 让他以为自己的车被偷了 |
And I know that sounds kind of rough, | 我知道这手段有点恶劣 |
but sometimes it's a dad's job to be the tough guy. | 但有时候做爹的就要狠一些 |
Excuse me! Thank you. | 不好意思谢谢 |
On your left! My left. Your right! | 左边我的左边你右边 |
Everyone, we have a new family joining us today. | 大家好今天有个新家庭加入我们 |
Hi. I'm, uh, Mitchell, and I am a lawyer. | 大家好我是米奇尔一名律师 |
I- I'm Cameron, and I'm currently not working, | 我是卡梅隆暂时待业 |
which gives me more time to grill and shoot baskets and- | 所以我有很多时间烹饪打篮球还有 |
And this is Lily. | 还有这是莉莉 |
Okay, we're gonna start with the Hello Dance, | 好我们以问候舞作为开场舞 |
and then we're gonna move on to blocks, then finger painting, | 然后玩积木手指画 |
and then we're gonna do our Family Dance. | 最后跳"家庭之舞" |
All right. Who wants to start us off? | 好了谁想先开始 |
Dance us in, P. J.! | P.J小朋友先来 |
- She's adorable. - Oh, thank you. | -她真可爱-谢谢夸奖 |
- Seven months? - Uh, eight. | -7个月大吗-8个月 |
0h! Is she grabbing or scooting yet? | 噢会抓东西了吗会走路了吗 |
Yes. Absolutely. | 是的都会呢 |
I mean, when she's not grabbin', she is- she is scootin'. | 我是说她不是手在乱抓就是脚在乱走 |
Dance us in, Tyler! | 泰勒进来跳吧 |
Are you ready? Okay. Here we go. | 准备好了吗好的来吧 |
Cam, Lily is not grabbing or scooting yet. | 小卡莉莉还不会抓不会走呢 |
Well, she's not doing it yet, but she will eventually. | 现在还不会以后会的 |
No, but, see, a lot of these other kids, | 不你看那么多小孩 |
they're- they're grabbing. | 他们都在抓东西 |
I-I just- Here. Come- | 我只是给拿着 |
Lily. Look at the block, huh? | 莉莉你看积木 |
Grab the block, Lily. | 把积木拿起来莉莉 |
- Grab the "H." - Dance us in, Lily! | -抓着H-该你上场了莉莉 |
- Okay. I got this. - Cam, just- | -好的我来搞定-小卡 |
Yes, I know. Tamp down my natural gifts | 我知道要压抑我的天赋 |
and dance like a straight guy. | 然后像个直男一样笨舞 |
No slapping your own butt. | 不许拍屁屁 |
But that's how I make my horsey go. | 可不拍屁屁我怎么舞得起来 |
Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
That was very good. | 跳得很好 |
I feel dirty. | 感觉很卑鄙 |
- 0h, hey. - Hey! Hi. | -你好-嘿你好 |
- Hi. - Hi. | -嗨-嗨 |
Uh, this is really embarrassing, | 真令人难堪 |
but I locked myself out of my house. | 我把自己锁在外面了 |
0h! Pssh! I do that all the time. Don't be embarrassed. | 噢我总做这种傻事别不好意思 |
I was- I was hoping you could help me. | 我想你能不能帮帮我 |
There's a window open, but I can't reach it. | 有扇窗子开着可我够不着 |
Would you mind? | 能帮我吗 |
- Yeah. Yeah. Sure. - Great. | -好的没问题-太好了 |
0f course. You know what they say- | 当然你知道有句俗话说 |
"Every time God closes a door, he opens a window." | "每当上帝关上一扇门他就打开一扇窗" |
0r I guess in this case, every time he locks you out. | 不过对你的话是他每次都把你锁在外面 |
Okay, what do we got here? | 好的情况如何 |
I mean, am I attracted to her? Yes. | 我的魅力征服了她吗是的 |
Would I ever act on it? No. No way. | 我会趁机发展一下吗不不可能 |
Not while my wife is still alive. | 我老婆还健在呢 |
Are you sure I can't get you something to drink? | 你真的不想喝点什么吗 |
Yeah. No, I'm- I'm fine. Really. | 是不用了我很好真的 |
If I knew a man was gonna climb into my bedroom window, | 如果我知道会有帅哥爬我家卧室的窗户 |
I would have cleaned up a bit. | 我肯定会"清洗"一下的 |
Are you kidding me? It smelled great in there. | 开玩笑吗房里幽香怡人呀 |
Like lotions and oils... | 好像有乳液精油 |
for... dry skin and, you know, calloused hands. | 那个保湿用的预防干裂 |
Yeah, it's a candle. | 其实是香烛 |
- Uh-oh. - What's wrong? | -完了-怎么了 |
- The bike's gone. - Oh, no. | -自行车没了-哦不 |
- Can I help you find it? - That's all right. Thank you. | -我帮你找找吧-不用了谢谢 |
0kay. Thank you! | 好吧谢谢你哦 |
So, to teach him a lesson, I took his bike, | 为了教育他我藏起了他的车 |
and then- crazy thing- | 之后太离谱了 |
I put it down for one minute, and someone swiped it from me. | 我放下了两分钟就被人卷走了 |
Maybe that was your dad teaching you a lesson. | 或许也是你爸想教育教育你呢 |
Zinger. | 够狠 |
So, any chance I could, uh, get a break on this one? | 那这一辆能打个折吗 |
- I can throw in a bell. - Deal. | -可以加个铃铛-成交 |
- For five dollars. - No, sir. | -五块一个-那不要了 |
So, you wanna go for the insurance this time, | 那这次要买保险吗 |
or is it still for suckers? | 或是继续给小偷做好事 |
Got me again. | 够狠 |
Well played, milord. | 够狠啊大哥 |
I will take some insurance. Thank you. | 这次买保险谢谢 |
What's going on in there? | 在搞什么啊 |
- That's not step four. - Don't worry about it. | -第四步不是那样-不管它 |
- It says right here that you should- - That's worrying about it. | -上面说你应该...-怎么还管 |
I thought you guys might need a drink. | 要不要喝点东西 |
0h, you have no idea. | 太想太想了 |
Manny, miamor, I have to go get some stuff for our trip. | 曼尼宝贝我得去买点旅途要带的东西 |
Ay! But have some fun with your father, okay? | 你跟爸爸好好玩好不好 |
And I'll see you Monday. Mwah! | 周一见亲亲 |
It makes me so happy to see my two boys working together. | 看到我的两个宝贝一起合作好开心哦 |
- Jay shocked himself twice. - 0kay, Manny. | -杰电到自己两次了-好了曼尼 |
- Well, I warned him. - Yep, he's been a big help. | -我警告过他了-是啊他真会帮忙 |
Look at you two with your private jokes already. | 看你们都有自己的小笑话了 |
You're a regular Salazar and El Oso. | 就像高个子版的萨拉查和埃尔奥索 |
It's a very big comedy team in Colombia. | 那可是哥伦比亚超有名的笑星搭档 |
El Oso is always hitting Salazar in the head | 埃尔奥索总打萨拉查的头 |
with the ladder and things. | 用梯子啊等等 |
And sometimes they wear dresses. Hmm. | 有时候他们还穿裙子 |
They make you laugh, but they also make you think. | 他们不仅逗人笑也让人深思 |
You blew it. You made me look bad. | 你搞砸了让我很没面子 |
No, you made your mother and I look bad. We are a team. | 不你让你妈和我都没面子我们是个整体 |
- Luke, you in there? - Hey, Dad. | -卢克你在吗-爸爸 |
Hey. Hey, buddy. | 嘿小子 |
That was, uh- That was pretty fun today, huh? Getting a new bike. | 今天很有意思吧得到一辆新车 |
- Yeah, it was awesome. - So, uh, what happened after I took off? | -太赞了-我走以后出什么事了吗 |
- Anything you want to share with me? - Not really. | -有事想跟我说吗-没 |
So, if I, uh, went out to the garage, | 那我去车库 |
took a picture for a scrapbook, there'd be no surprises? | 拍个照什么的也不会有意外咯 |
I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it. I just made a mistake. | 对不起我不是故意的我犯了个错 |
Yeah, a big mistake! | 是啊大错误 |
You're making me look really bad here. | 你让我很没面子 |
I told Mom you were ready for this. | 我还告诉你妈说你已经懂得负责任了 |
It's just a scratch, Dad. | 就刮花了一点点 |
That's not the point, Luke! What? | 那不是重点卢克什么 |
I scratched it on my way into the driveway. I'm sorry. | 我骑上路的时候刮花了对不起 |
So, it's not stolen? | 那没丢吗 |
No. Why? | 没啊怎么 |
That's good, | 那太好了 |
'cause... there are bad people out there who would steal a bike. | 因为有很多坏人喜欢偷车 |
Those are thieves. | 小偷什么的 |
You sit there and think about the scratch part. | 你坐那儿反思一下为什么会刮花 |
That's not good either. | 刮花也不行 |
I gotta fix that step. | 我得修好这楼梯 |
So don't scratch anything while I'm gone, | 我不在的时候别再刮花东西了 |
unless it itches. That's different. | 痒的话可以挠挠那个不一样 |
The good news is, Luke has his bike. | 好消息是卢克的车还在 |
More good news- | 更好的消息是 |
I taught some random kid a valuable lesson by stealing his bike. | 我偷了个野孩子的车给他上了一课 |
Best news- Claire knows nothing. | 最好的消息是克莱尔什么都不知情 |
So, I figure I'll just dump the new bike | 那么新车就丢在 |
where I stole the first bike. | 我偷车的地方好了 |
That way, random kid gets his back, | 那样的话丢车的孩子拿到车 |
and this new bike doesn't raise a lot of embarrassing questions... | 新车也不会引发很多尴尬的问题 |
like why I had it | 比如我为什么要多买一辆 |
or who boosted who through a bedroom window. | 或谁爬进了谁的卧室窗户 |
So, everybody's happy. | 就那样皆大欢喜 |
Ah, son of a- You gave me the wrong screwdriver. | 狗娘养...你给我的螺丝刀不对 |
Maybe you're just using it wrong. | 也许是你使用方法不对 |
My dad's great with tools. | 我爸爸什么工具都搞得定 |
He can get the wheels off a car in less than a minute. | 他不用一分钟就能拆掉车轮子 |
Just get me to wine country. Just get me to wine country. | 去酒庄散散心去酒庄散散心 |
Sorry! | 对不起 |
- I think my arm is broken. - Relax. It's not broken. | -我想我胳膊断了-放松没断 |
How do you know? You don't know anything. | 你怎么知道你什么都不知道 |
You have no concern for safety. | 一点安全意识都没有 |
- Because it didn't hit you that hard. - Why don't you just say it? | -砸得又不重-直接说不就得了 |
- You don't want me around. - You know what? Right now, I don't! | -你不想我在身边-你猜怎么你说对了 |
I don't wanna be with you either. I'm gonna go wait for my dad. | 我也不想跟你在一起我要我爸爸 |
0h, but- but if you leave, how will I ever finish? | 可你走了我怎么能完成呀 |
You know what? I wish you never married my mom. | 你知道吗我真希望你没娶我妈 |
- I hate living here. - You think I like this arrangement? | -我讨厌住在这里-你以为我喜欢这样 |
I got a two-seater parked in the driveway! | 我有两辆跑车闲置在车道上 |
I mean, I don't understand. | 我真不理解 |
Why are you trying to sneak around and hide things from me? | 为什么你要背着我做这做那 |
- I actually think it's pretty funny. - You do? | -我觉得太搞了-真的吗 |
I do. Yes. | 真的是的 |
I mean, you steal a bike from some poor kid, | 你偷了一个倒霉孩子的车 |
and then the bike gets stolen from you. | 然后你又把车丢了 |
It's hilarious. | 太搞笑了 |
- Classic me, right? - Yeah! | -我的风格是不是-是啊 |
So, where were you when it got stolen? | 那车丢的时候你在哪儿呢 |
Oh, I was getting some gas. | 我当时在加油呢 |
Uh-huh. You don't stand near the car when you get gas? | 是吗你加油的时候竟然不在车旁边吗 |
Yep, but, uh, I went inside to get a soda | 在啊可是我进去拿了瓶汽水 |
because I was thirsty, | 因为我渴了 |
and if I had a soda, I wouldn't be thirsty anymore. | 如果我有汽水我就不会口渴了 |
So I bought one, then I drank it all right there, | 我买了一罐就在那边喝完了 |
which is why I don't have the can. | 所以现在手中才没有空瓶 |
Well, honey, please, let's try to remember | 亲爱的请你慢慢回忆 |
that I'm your wife, not your mom. | 我是你妻子不是你妈 |
So in the future, you don't need to hide things from me. Okay? | 以后不用有事瞒着我好吗 |
- 0kay. - Okay. | -好的-好的 |
- 0kay. - Oh! Oh, yeah. | -好了-噢太好了 |
- You get back here, you! - What are you doing, Phil? | -再继续抱抱没够呢-菲尔你做什么 |
I just love ya so darn much! | 我就是太爱你了 |
- I know. I love you too, but that hurts. - Let's get you inside. | -我知道我也爱你你弄疼我了-进去吧 |
- Hi. - I know. That's hurting a lot. | -嗨-我知道好疼啊 |
- This is a hot one. - Hello! Hi there! | -性感熊抱-嗨你们好啊 |
- Hi again. - Oh, hi. | -又见面了-你好 |
I, uh, found your bike. | 我找到你的车了 |
Oh, good! You- | 太好了你 |
- At the gas station? - No, at my house. | -是在加油站的吗-不在我家 |
One of my neighbors saw it and put it in my garage | 我邻居看到车倒在我门口帮我放到车库了 |
when you were in my bedroom, so- | 那会儿你正在我卧室里所以... |
Classic me? | 我的典型风格? |
Come on, honey. Grab the block. | 快点宝贝拿起积木 |
See, like he did. You gotta do that. | 看就像他那样加油啊 |
- You gotta grab it like him. - So, seen any movies lately? | -像他那样拿起来-最近看电影了吗 |
Uh, yeah. | 有啊 |
You know, my husband and I just rented, | 我丈夫和我租了 |
uh, Mamma Mia! Which I liked, | 《妈妈咪呀》我很喜欢 |
but I don't know that Meryl Streep was the right choice. | 只是觉得选梅丽尔·斯特里普做女主角不合适 |
What did you think? | 你觉得呢 |
Excuse me. | 有没有搞错啊 |
Meryl Streep could play Batman and be the right choice. | 让梅丽尔·斯特里普去演蝙蝠侠都可以 |
She's perfection... | 她是完美的 |
whether she's divorcing Kramer, whether she's wearing Prada. | 无论她有没有跟克莱默离婚穿没穿普拉达 |
Don't even get me started on Sophie's Choice. | 更不用说《苏菲的选择》了 |
I get emotional thinking about it. | 想想我都动情 |
She couldn't forgive herself. | 她根本无法原谅自己 |
I guess she was okay. | 我觉得她还好 |
Really? Ooh. | 真的吗不是吧 |
Grab the blocks, sweetheart. | 拿起积木亲爱的 |
- You're not even interested in it. - Is Henry stacking? | -怎么都没兴趣-亨利在堆积木吗 |
Good job, Henry! | 做得好啊亨利 |
Good job! | 做得好 |
QRSTUV Q-R-S T-U-V | |
W-X-Y and Z | WXY还有Z |
Now I know my- | 我现在知道我的 |
Whoa, Lily! Oh! | 哇噢莉莉 |
Not so high. Wow! | 要不要这么高啊 |
- That is a big moment for her. - Yeah. | -人生重要一刻啊-是啊 |
Would you like a videotape? | 你要份录像吗 |
Uh, you know, I don't- | 那个不用 |
I don't know if I can actually get her to do it again, so- | 我都不知道她还能不能再做一次 |
Well, we tape all of our classes. | 我们的课都有录像的 |
We don't like parents bringing cameras in. | 父母自己带相机不好 |
It keeps them out of the moment. | 那样他们就不能一起参与了 |
I'll get you a copy after class. | 课后我给你一份录像 |
That's super. Yeah. Great. Thank you. | 太棒了好的谢谢你 |
Cam. Cam, let's go. | 小卡小卡快走 |
I don't know what's happened to me, | 我不知道我怎么了 |
but I just stole a baby's intellectual property. | 可我刚刚盗取了一个婴儿的知识产权 |
- What? - You'll see it tonight on the news. | -什么-今晚的新闻会曝光我的 |
- Come on. Let's just go. - Oh, look who's here! | -别说了快走吧-快看谁来了 |
- Anton and Scott! - Sorry we're late! | -安东和斯科特-抱歉我们晚了 |
Don't look at me. The eye candy here can't leave the house... | 不是我的错旁边这位爷 |
without spending 20 minutes in front of the mirror. | 不在镜子前打扮个20分钟是不会出门的 |
Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑啊 |
I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
Look at those queens. I would have killed with this crowd. | 看那对基神我本可以在这里大放光彩的 |
But you had to clip my wings- | 是你剪断了我翱翔的"基翅" |
which you used to be the wind beneath. | 而你曾是那翅膀下助力的风 |
I know. I'm sor- | 我知道对不 |
This class has turned me into a complete monster. | 这个班让我发疯了 |
I'm- I'm just- I'll make it up to you. Let's just go. | 我我只是我会补偿你的走吧好不 |
Okay, it's time for Parents Dance. | 好了亲子舞时间到 |
Everybody dance for your baby! | 大家都为自己的孩子起舞 |
You wanna do it, don't you? | 你想跳是不是 |
I do. | 好想好想 |
I wanna dance for my baby. | 我想为我的宝贝起舞 |
- All right. Go on. Get in there. - You sure? | -好吧上吧去吧-真的吗 |
Make that horsey move. Go ahead. | 开足马力跳起来吧去吧 |
Go, go! | 加油加油 |
0h, I think I hurt myself. | 我想我受伤了 |
Hello. Hey, Javier. | 你好啊哈维尔 |
Manny's waiting for you outside. | 曼尼在外面等你呢 |
What? Why not? | 什么为什么来不了 |
Hold that thought. | 等会儿 |
His son's sitting on a curb, waiting to go to Disneyland, | 他儿子坐在路边等着去迪斯尼乐园 |
and Superman can't drag himself away from a craps table, | 可我们的超人爸爸沉浸于赌博不能自拔 |
and I'm the jerk. | 却说我是混蛋 |
Say, listen. | 听着 |
I, uh- | 我 |
- Sorry, but I got some bad news. - What? | -很抱歉我有坏消息-什么 |
Your dad couldn't make it. | 你爸爸来不了了 |
Why not? | 为什么 |
The plane was full, | 飞机票卖光了 |
and this old lady needed to get home, so he gave up his seat. | 有个老奶奶回不了家他把票让给了她 |
- You're making that up, aren't you? - No. | -你瞎编的是不是-不是 |
He just didn't want to come. | 他就是不愿意来 |
Are you kidding me? He was very upset. He was dying to see you. | 开什么玩笑他很难过他很想见你 |
In fact, look what he sent. | 你看他送什么来了 |
- A limo? - Yeah. | -豪华轿车吗-是啊 |
He wanted me and your mom to take you to Disneyland. | 他让我和你妈妈带你去迪斯尼乐园 |
- I told you he was an awesome dad. - Yeah, he's a prince. | -我跟你说我爸爸超赞的-是啊他是个王子 |
Okay. The key to being a good dad? | 那么成为好父亲的秘诀是什么 |
Sometimes things work out just the way you want. | 有时候事情会如你所愿 |
Race you to the end. | 比赛谁先到路口 |
That is not a good idea... for you. | 那主意可不妙对你来说 |
Sometimes they don't. | 有时候则事与愿违 |
You gotta hang in there. | 但你要坚持 |
Because when all is said and done, | 因为当一切尘埃落地 |
90% of being a dad... | 一个好父亲的大部分特征 |
is just showin' up. | 就会自然出现 |
Hey! That's my bike! | 喂那是我的车 |
Oh, I don't, uh- | 我不是 |
Well- | 那个 |
- You- - I was giving it back! | -你-我是来还你的 |
She couldn't forgive herself. | 她无法原谅自己 |
And... | 但是 |
she had to choose. | 她又不得不做出选择 |
I think because now I have- | 我想因为现在我有了 |
we have- we have- | 我们有了我们有了 |
we have Lily, | 我们有了莉莉 |
it's so hard to imagine being put in that position. | 很难想象那样的境地 |
If I had to choose Lily or Mitchell, | 如果我要在莉莉和米奇尔中选一个 |
I mean, I would choose- | 我想我会选择 |
I don't know! I don't know! | 我不知道我不知道 |
I don't know! | 我不知道 |
I don't know! | 我不知道 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“摩登家庭”