An Encounter 公园邂逅

Albert is running in a park. Suddenly he bumps into a girl and almost causes her to fall over.

艾尔伯特正在公园里跑步。突然他撞上了一个女孩,差点把她绊倒。


Anna & Albert

Anna: Albert前邻居,在中国一所国际学校教书

Albert: 男主,研究生刚毕业不久,跨国公司程序员

Albert: Oh,sorry! Are you alright? I didn't mean to bump into you.

艾尔伯特: 噢,对不起! 你还好吗? 我不是故意要撞你的。

Anna: Ah,yeah. I'll be alright. I shouldn't bruise up too badly.

安娜: 噢,是的。我还好。我应该不会伤得太严重。

Albert: Well I'm very sorry! I guess I was running too fast.

艾尔伯特: 我很抱歉! 我想我跑得太快了。

Anna: Yeah! Like a tiger was chasing you. Everyone else is jogging in the park.

安娜: 是啊! 就像一只老虎在追你。其他人都在公园里慢跑。

Albert: Yeah...I can't tell you how sorry I am. I think we should go to the hospital.

艾尔伯特: 是的……我无法表达我的歉意。我想我们应该去医院。

Anna: Okay,okay,calm down! It's really not that a big deal! Do you have any band-aids?

安娜: 好吧,好吧,冷静下来! 没什么大不了的! 你有创可贴吗?

Albert: Let me check. Oh,I happen to carry some in my pocket. Here! Are you feeling better now?

阿尔伯特: 让我看看。哦,我口袋里正好有一些。给你! 你现在感觉好点了吗?

Anna: Sure! No need to worry.

安娜: 当然! 不用担心。

Albert: That's good! Hey,what's your name?

艾尔伯特: 很好! 嘿,你叫什么名字?

Anna: Anna. And you?

安娜: 安娜。你呢?

Albert: I'm Albert. I just moved to Golden Garden. And this is the only park nearby.

艾尔伯特: 我是艾尔伯特。我刚搬到金花园。这是附近唯一的公园。

Anna: Yep,this is a great place for getting some exercise. I live nearby too,Sunrise Apartments.

安娜: 是的,这是个锻炼身体的好地方。我也住在附近,日出公寓。

Albert: Sunrise Apartments? That's the place I lived in befor I moved over here. Wait a minute,you're THE Anna? On the third floor, Room 304?

艾尔伯特: 日出公寓吗?那是我搬到这里之前住过的地方。等等,你是安娜?三楼304房间?

Anna: Hmmm,yeah,I do live there. But how do you know?

安娜: 嗯,是的,我确实住在那里。但你怎么知道?

Albert: We used to be neighbors. And you know a guy called Jeremy,right? He's my best friend from work.

艾尔伯特: 我们以前是邻居。你认识一个叫杰里米的人,对吧?他是我工作上最好的朋友。

Anna: Yeah, I do! What a coincidence.

安娜: 是的,我认识! 好巧呀。

Albert: He told me last time that he came to your door and introduced himself to you.

艾尔伯特: 上次他告诉我他到你家门口向你作了自我介绍。

Anna: Right I heard someone knocking at the door and I thought it was the delivery boy. But it turned out to be a man with a warm smile,just stopping by to introduce himself.

安娜: 对,我听到有人敲门,我以为是送货员。但原来是一个男人带着温暖的微笑,只是介绍自己就走了。

Albert: Haha,that's exactly what Jeremy would do! Come on! Let me buy you a cup of coffee. I still feel really bad for running into you.

艾尔伯特: 哈哈,那正是杰里米会做的事! 来吧! 我请你喝杯咖啡吧。我仍然为撞倒你而难过。

Anna: Haha,sure,why not?

安娜: 哈哈,当然,为什么不呢?


本课生词总结

bumps into:撞

jog:慢跑

band-aids:创可贴

coincidence:巧合

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

  • rljs by sennchi Timeline of History Part One The Cognitiv...
    sennchi阅读 12,189评论 0 10
  • The Inner Game of Tennis W Timothy Gallwey Jonathan Cape ...
    网事_79a3阅读 14,311评论 3 20
  • 今天,是我加入简书第十天了,我突然感到有好多东西要写。 如果用“文思如泉涌”来形容,那好像不太合适。毕竟初入平台,...
    春暖花开cws阅读 3,214评论 5 11
  • 今天是实际操作的第一天,我们在诗诗老师的分组安排下,和萱萱,梦洁,佩奇一起闯荡小区,我们今天的目标是调查市场,...
    小霸王_b36d阅读 1,333评论 0 0

友情链接更多精彩内容