老友记台词笔记21

you are not still going over that thing. 你还不能释怀

Well, it does not ring a bell with me. But you're more plugged into that show business thing. 我没印象,但你深深陷在表演事业中了

Okay, I'm not getting this.  I'm totally getting it. 好吧,我跟不上,我完全融进去了

Great, it's gym class all over again. 这下可好,体育课的旧事又重演

It's just a phase. 这只是暂时的

But that may just be a pipe dream. 那可能只是遥不可及的梦想

So when they caught on the fact 当他们知道真相

That's because of your Amish background. 因为你有阿米许的血统

That was, like, our safety zoo. They take, like, dogs and cows. 这是我们的保底动物园,他们连狗和牛都收

I'd say that chair's taking the brunt of it. 我想应该椅子最可怜

Well, it's technically not a zoo, per se. It's more of an interactive wildlife experience. 就技术而言不算动物园,而是一种互动式野生动物体验

How is he at handling small objects? 它掌控小东西的能力如何?

blue's my color. 我喜欢蓝色

That I was not expecting.  I want you to know, I didn't turn you in. 我没想到,我想让你知道,去报案的人不是我

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容