独行如诗,自洽是光。

独行如诗,自洽是光Walking alone is poetry, self-acceptance is light.

晨光在单人茶杯里苏醒时,我与世界达成了新契约 When dawn wakes in my solitary teacup, I renew my pact with the world.

孤独是自我生长的沃土,寂寞是未拆封的礼物Loneliness is fertile soil for growth, solitude an unopened gift.

无人鼓掌时,心跳是最动听的掌声 When applause fades, my heartbeat becomes the sweetest ovation.

单人床铺开的星空,盛放着整个宇宙的温柔 The starry sky over my single bed cradles the universe's tenderness.

静默是灵魂的独舞,孤独是生命的留白 Silence is the soul's solo dance, solitude life's artistic negative space.

把等待他人的时间,酿成自我蜕变的沉香 I distill the hours spent waiting into precious agarwood of transformation.

单人餐桌上的月光沙拉,比任何盛宴更滋养灵魂 Moonlight salad on my table nourishes deeper than any feast.

独处时种下的思想,终将在心田开成永恒春天 Seeds planted in solitude will blossom into eternal spring.


不必追赶热闹流星,我自有不灭的内心极光Why chase shooting stars when I harbor eternal northern lights within?
I need no borrowed light - my shadow dances with me most faithfully.
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容