唐顿庄园第1季第7集台词

英文 中文
Hurry up girls, come on. 动作快点姑娘们加把劲
Come on, come on, you should be done here! 快快这儿早该打扫干净了
They'll be back from the station any second now. 他们随时都会从火车站回来
I haven't had a chance to ask, how was London? 还没机会问你呢伦敦怎么样啊
Oh, much as usual. Dirty, noisy and quite enjoyable. 一如既往又脏又吵不过很惬意
There was no need for you to come back a day early. 其实你没必要提前一天回来
I'm perfectly capable of getting the house ready. 我一个人完全能把庄园收拾好
Of course you are, but I like to have the heavy luggage 那是当然不过我想在他们回来之前
back and unpacked before they get here. 把大件行李运回来整理好
I suppose... Steady, William. This isn't a race. 我想...慢慢来威廉又没人跟你抢
Poor lad. 可怜的孩子
But he did see her? 他见到他母亲了吗
I was worried when I took him to King's Cross. 送他去国王十字车站的时候我很担心
Yes, he had time to say goodbye. 他赶上见她最后一面
How is he now? 他现在怎么样
Well, you've only got one mother, haven't you? 毕竟母亲是唯一的不是吗
They're here, Mrs Hughes. 他们回来了休斯太太
Hello, William. It's good to have you back. 你好威廉欢迎你回来
What a relief to be home! 终于到家了
Don't listen when his lordship pretends not to enjoy the season. 老爷假装抱怨没在伦敦玩好你们可别当真
When in Rome... 入乡随俗嘛
Will Lady Mary be back soon? 玛丽小姐会很快回来吗
She's staying on with my sister for a couple of weeks. 她要在我姐姐那里呆上几周
So Grantham House is closed? 那格兰瑟姆大宅已经关门了吗
It will be by the end of this week. 这周末就关
Dear Mrs Hughes, 亲爱的休斯太太
I hope you've had some time to yourself while we've been away. 我希望我们不在的这段时间你给自己放过假了
I've tackled a few jobs that get forgotten about 趁着没人我把之前总忘记做的活
when the house is full. 都做完了
Any local news? 这里有什么新鲜事吗
The main topic here is the murder of the Austrian Archduke. 大家都在谈奥匈帝国大公遇刺的事
Here and everywhere else. 走到哪里都是这个话题
完整版请点击
I'm afraid we haven't heard the last of that. 恐怕这事没那么容易过去
- And how is William? - Bearing up. -威廉怎么样了-硬撑着呢
Poor chap. He has our sympathies. 可怜的孩子真为他难过
I think I'll wash the train off before dinner. 我想在晚餐前洗洗尘
Very good, milord. I can unpack while you're bathing. 好的老爷您去沐浴我来整理行李
I'll see you up there. 那楼上见
Oh, Mrs Hughes, 休斯太太
have you had any thoughts about the garden party 你对为医院举办露天聚会的事
for the hospital? 有什么想法吗
I've started on it, 我已经着手准备了
but there are things we need to talk about. 不过还有些事需要和您商量
Oh, dear. That sounds like trouble. I'll take my hat off. 天呐一听就是麻烦事我先去把帽子放下
Sybil, you were a great success in London, darling. 茜玻你在伦敦大获成功亲爱的
Well done. 真棒
You never say that to me. 您从没对我那样说过
Don't I? You were very helpful dear. Thank you. 是吗你真是个好帮手谢谢
I hate to spoil her ladyship's homecoming, 夫人刚回家我不想扫她的兴
but what are we going to do about Mrs Patmore? 不过帕特莫太太的事该怎么办
She's worse than when you left. Much worse. 她的情况比你们出发时更糟了
Oh, and I meant to ask, 对我还想问
is there a decision about Mr Bates leaving? 贝茨先生请辞的事老爷下决定了吗
Oh, not yet. His lordship wants the facts, 还没定论老爷想知道真相
and Mr Bates won't give them. 可贝茨先生不肯说
So, what are you going to say to her ladyship about Mrs Patmore? 你打算怎么向夫人汇报帕特莫太太的事
I'm not sure. 我不知道
I don't want the poor woman sacked, 我不想让这可怜的女人丢掉工作
but things cannot go on as they are. 可一直这样也不是办法
There's nothing like an English summer is there? 英国的夏天真是无与伦比啊是不是
Except an English winter. 只有英国的冬天能与之争锋吧
I'm sorry you haven't received more invitations. 很遗憾你收到的邀请不多
But then, after four seasons, 不过经历了四届社交忙季
one is less a debutante than a survivor. 你更像雨后的海棠而不是三月的桃花了
My dear, is there anything you're not telling me? 亲爱的你有没有什么事要告诉我
- No. - Only one hears stories... -没有-只是我听到些传言...
There's nothing, Aunt Rosamond. 真的没有罗斯孟德姑妈
So, have you decided whether or not to marry Cousin Matthew? 那么你决定了吗要不要嫁给马修堂侄
Oh, there's no secret Cora can keep for more than a month. 任何秘密在柯拉那里都藏不了一个月
You'd be surprised! 那可不一定
I've told him I'll give him my answer the day I get back. 我告诉他我一回家就答复他
Well, it would be very tidy, at least we can say that. 至少可以说这样做还算合适
- Fancy a smoke? - Don't mind if I do. -想抽口烟吗-抽口也好
There they go. Guy Fawkes and his assistant. 又来了盖伊·福克斯和他的同伙
- Which is which? - Here you are. -哪个是主犯呢-给你
Surely, if his lordship hasn't done anything until now, 既然老爷到现在都没动静
it means he doesn't want to take it any further. 那肯定是说明他不想追究下去
Anna's made me an armband, Mr Carson. 安娜帮我缝了块黑纱卡森先生
For my mother. Can I wear it? 为了悼念我的母亲我可以戴着吗
I dare say, not when we're entertaining, but otherwise. 可以侍候主人时不要戴其他时候没事
Hello, Doctor. I didn't know you were here. 你好医生我不知道你来了
No, Lady Grantham sent a message. 是的格兰瑟姆夫人叫我来的
- Why? She's not ill, is she? - Not ill, exactly. -怎么了她不会是病了吧-其实不算生病
Would you mind waiting in the library? 你在书房等我好吗
Pregnant? 怀孕了
You needn't be quite so shocked. 你没必要这么吃惊吧
Give me a moment. 让我缓缓
You haven't been pregnant for 18 years. 你都十八年没怀孕了
And I'm pregnant now. 但我现在怀上了
I don't understand what we've done differently. 我们也没做什么特别的啊
Stop right there. If you want to know more, 别说了你要是想弄清楚
go down and offer the doctor some whisky. 下楼找医生向他打听吧
I can't take it in. 我无法理解
But you're pleased? 但你开心吗
Of course. 当然
Of course I'm pleased. 我当然开心了
I didn't think she'd do it. 我没想到她真会去做
I told you she would. 我就说她会的
I could see she was interested. 我能看出来她也想打听
And I was speaking as one lady's maid to another. 我们又都是贴身女仆
That means something, you know. 那也算是种交情
Course we thought we had him before, 之前还以为抓到他的小尾巴了
but he's a slippery devil. 没想到他狡猾得很
- It's unusual, obviously. - Unusual? It's Biblical. -这显然不常见-不常见简直是奇迹
完整版请点击
Not quite. 没这么夸张
You understand that women go through a certain change. 你知道女人到了年龄会发生一些变化
Thank you. I know quite as much as I need to about all that. 谢谢该懂的我都明白
Well, sometimes it can result in a surge of fertility, 有时受孕率会...突然大增
for want of a better word. 我也想不出更好的说法了
But the child will be healthy? 但这个孩子会健康吗
Oh, there's no reason why not. 这点无需担心
How long has she... 怀多久了...
Hard to be precise. Things had become irregular, but... 日期说不准不能按规律推断不过...
Please! 请讲
I'd say she's about four months gone. 我看大概有四个月了吧
It'll begin to show soon. 很快就能看出来了
And I don't suppose there's any way of knowing if it's a... 我想大概没法知道孩子是...
I do beg your pardon, milord. I thought you were alone. 打扰了老爷我以为您是一个人
No, please come in, Mrs Hughes. I'm just leaving. 没事请进来吧休斯太太我正要告辞
William! 威廉
Well, thank you, Doctor. 那谢谢你医生
I'd better start writing some letters. 看来我得着手写几封信了
Show Dr Clarkson out. 送克拉克森医生出门
I didn't want to bother her ladyship, if she's not well... 夫人不舒服我不想去打扰她
She's resting, but tell me anyway. 她在休息有事跟我说吧
It's Mrs Patmore, milord. 是帕特莫太太的事老爷
The time has come when we really have to make a decision. 事到如今我们不得不做出决定了
Now do you believe me? 现在您相信我了吧
Careful, Thomas. Your position is not a strong one. 注意点托马斯你自己也岌岌可危
Don't punish us, Mr Carson. 该责备的不是我们卡森先生
It's Mr Bates who's wanting here. 您该去找贝茨先生吧
Tell me, Mr Carson, do you think it right 卡森先生您说该留那样的人
a man like that should live and work at Downton? 在唐顿庄园里工作生活吗
Mr Napier, milady. 小姐奈皮尔先生来访
What a surprise! I'm afraid you've just missed my aunt. 你怎么来了我姑妈刚刚出门
I know. I watched her leave. 我知道我看着她离开的
How are your wedding plans going? 您的婚礼准备得如何
Not very well. In fact, we've decided to call it off. 不是很好其实我们决定取消婚约了
Really? 真的吗
Well, it seemed quite fixed at Sybil's ball. 在茜玻的舞会上我以为事情都定了呢
What a shame! 真可惜
Please. 请坐
It'll be better in the long run. 从长远看是件好事
Perhaps. 也许吧
I know what high hopes you have of the institution. 我知道您对婚姻的期望很高
The thing is, Lady Mary, 事实上玛丽小姐
I am here today because I needed to tell you something, 我今天登门拜访是因为我想在你回乡下前
face to face, before you went to the country. 当面告诉你一件事
"Face to face"? Gracious me! "当面"吗天呐
I've recently heard gossip 我最近听到一些传言
about the time when I came to Downton with Kemal Pamuk. 是关于我和科莫·帕努克那次对唐顿的造访
Gossip that I believe has made life difficult for you. 据我所知这些传言给你的生活带来了不便
I've also heard it said 我还听闻
that I am the source of these stories. 人说是我散步了这些传言
It is very important to me that you should know that I am not. 让您知道事实并非如此这对我非常重要
From that day to this, 从那天起
I have never spoken one word on the matter. 我从未提及此事
Then who did? 那究竟是谁
It seems to have come from the Turkish Embassy, 似乎是从土耳其大使馆传开的
from the Ambassador himself, in fact, and his wife. 事实上正是大使本人还有他的夫人
But who told them, if not you? 但如果不是你又是谁告诉他们了呢
This is the hard part. 这一点很难启齿
When I discovered the answer, 我发现真相的时候
I debated whether I should relay it, 犹豫是否应该告诉你
but in the end I feel you ought to know. 不过最后我认为你该知道
The suspense is killing me. 求你别卖关子了
It was your sister, Lady Edith, who wrote to the Ambassador. 是你的妹妹伊迪丝小姐写信给大使
That is why people accept the story. 所以大家才对这件事深信不疑
Edith? 伊迪丝
It is very hard to believe. 的确难以相信
Harder for you than for me. 对我来讲不是很难
I love the thought of a baby in the house, 家里多个孩子自然值得高兴
but if it's a boy... 但如果是个男孩...
It'll be very hard on Mr Crawley. 对卡劳利先生来说就太残酷了
I know. 我明白
I was no great champion when he first arrived, 当初我并不欢迎他来
but it seems to me he's tried his best, 不过在我看来他已经尽力了
and he's done the decent thing. 而且他做事也很得体
I can't see that coming off. 恐怕他不能如愿了
You don't mean the engagement? 你不会是说订婚的事吧
But it's not an engagement yet, is it? 可现在不还没订吗
She'd never throw him over! 她不会变心的
Mr Carson, Lady Mary Crawley does not deserve you. 卡森先生玛丽·卡劳利小姐何德有您如此忠心
And she's not been in touch with cousin Matthew? 她还没跟马修堂孙联系吗
Not that I've heard. 至少我没听说
Wonderful news, of course. 你有喜当然是绝好的消息
You must look after yourself. 你一定要照顾好自己
Don't worry. O'Brien has me wrapped in silk and feathers. 别担心奥布瑞恩照顾得很周全
You're lucky. 你真是幸运
I have a horrible feeling Simmons is about to hand in her notice. 我很不好的预感西蒙斯将要向我辞职
She's looking very fidgety, lately, 她最近总是烦躁不安
and I saw her hurrying to meet the postman. 我还见她邮差一来就匆忙迎上去
Oh, you poor thing. 你真是可怜
Is there anything worse than losing one's maid? 还有什么比失去贴身女佣更糟
I mean, why would she want to leave me? 我不明白她为何要离开
I've been as gentle as a lamb. 我的性格如此温和
Most of the time. 大部分时间是这样
I want to say I'll make provision for you, 我想告诉你我会为你做好安排的
if it's a boy and you get pushed out. 以防是个男孩却让你失去一切
Don't worry, I know you can't. 别操心了我知道你做不了什么
If any man living understands the strength of the entail, 这世上最了解限定继承权法律力量的人
it's me. 就是我
I can give you Crawley House for life, 我会把卡劳利公馆送给你
if it's a help. 希望这能补偿你
Have you heard from Mary? 您有玛丽的消息吗
No. Have you? 没有你呢
By the way, I want to ask a favour. 对了我想请你帮个忙
What's the name of your cook? 你的厨师叫什么名字
The one you brought with you from Manchester? 你从曼彻斯特带来的那位
Mrs Bird. 伯德太太
- I'll get it, Mrs Patmore! - Oh! Don't fuss me! -我来吧帕特莫太太-别烦我
- Is that everything?- Yeah. -就这些吗-是的
How are you feeling? 你还好吗
Well, most people's parents die before them, 黑发人送白发人也是常事
- and so they should... - Oh, give it a rest. -这也在所难免...-你省省吧
Your mother knew how to drag it out, I'll say that for her. 要我说你妈也真够拖拖拉拉的
- What?- Thomas! -你说什么-托马斯
Get up to the servery! 去备餐室
You gave me the wrong cloth! 你拿错了垫锅布
Here, sit down, Mrs Patmore. 快坐下帕特莫太太
I can't sit down, I've got the luncheon to finish! 我没空坐午饭还没做完
It was not a suggestion. Sit! 这是命令坐下
Daisy and I will finish the luncheon. 黛西和我会做完午餐
So he'll give us this house for life, will he? 这么说他把这房子送给我们了是吗
How generous! 他可够慷慨的
It is generous. He doesn't have to. 他确实很慷慨他本不必这么做
But it's made me think. 不过我考虑了一下
You must stay here if you want, 你想留下就留下吧
but I wonder if it mightn't be better 但我想或许从大局来看
all round if I went back to Manchester. 我回到曼城会对大家都好
It may not be a boy. 也可能不是男孩
Really, Mother. 行了吧妈妈
You never approved of it all in the first place. 你起初对此事不也持反对态度吗
If it is a boy, you should see it as a release, 如果真是男孩你应该视之为解脱
not a disappointment. 而不是失望
What does Mary say? 玛丽有决定了吗
Nothing yet. 还没有
You wanted to see Mrs Bird, sir. 先生您要见伯德太太
Yes, Mrs Bird, 是的伯德太太
Lord Grantham has rather a favour to ask of you. 格兰瑟姆伯爵想请你帮个忙
I'm surprised Lord Grantham knows that I exist, sir. 没想到伯爵竟知道有我这个人
I'm sorry to disturb you. 很抱歉打扰你
Quite all right. 没关系
Mr Bates, it's about your somewhat startling confession. 贝茨先生是关于你上次令人震惊的坦白
As you'll have surmised, 你肯定猜到了
his lordship has yet to come to a decision. 老爷还没有做出决定
His delay is generous. 老爷确实宽宏大量
However, it will be no surprise to you 但是我想你不会对此吃惊
that Miss O'Brien has been unwilling to let things drop. 奥布瑞恩小姐不肯就此罢休
It seems that, when we were in London, 看来我们在伦敦时

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“唐顿庄园”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,591评论 6 501
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,448评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,823评论 0 353
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,204评论 1 292
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,228评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,190评论 1 299
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,078评论 3 418
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,923评论 0 274
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,334评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,550评论 2 333
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,727评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,428评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 41,022评论 3 326
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,672评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,826评论 1 269
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,734评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,619评论 2 354

推荐阅读更多精彩内容