致命女人第1季第5集台词
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| It's waterproof. | 防水的 |
| So it's safe from my tears of joy. | 那它不会被我喜悦的泪水弄坏了 |
| What's wrong? Am... am I embarrassing you? | 怎么了我让你丢人了吗 |
| - At least take the flowers. - No! | -你至少收下花吧-不行 |
| If you won't accept this simple gift, | 如果你连个小礼物都不收 |
| then what does that say about our future? | 那我们的未来还有什么指望呢 |
| We have no future. | 我们没有未来 |
| - Tommy Harte? - Amy? | -汤米·哈特-艾米 |
| I don't know if you're seeing anyone these days, | 我不知道你最近有没有交往对象 |
| but I could really use some cheering up. | 不过我今晚很需要有人陪我给我打气 |
| I was... seeing someone. | 我本来是有对象的 |
| But, uh, she recently broke up with me. | 但是她最近跟我分手了 |
| Love is always a risk. | 爱情总是要冒风险的 |
| The chance for love doesn't come around every day. | 爱的机会不是每天都有的 |
| Are you free Friday? | 你周五有空吗 |
| Yes, lover. | 有的爱人 |
| "Ma'am" Will be fine. | 还是叫夫人吧 |
| Now that Jade's gonna live with us, | 既然洁德要和我们一起住 |
| we gotta have some way to introduce her. | 我们就得找到介绍她的方式 |
| Well, why don't we just say she's family? | 为什么不说她是我们的家人呢 |
| I love that. | 我喜欢这个 |
| Jade, what's going on? | 洁德出什么事了 |
| - Duke is gonna kill Teacup. - Teacup? | -杜克要杀了茶缸-茶缸 |
| Our dog. He says if I don't meet with him, | 是我们的狗他说如果我不去见他 |
| he's gonna put her down. | 他就要杀死它 |
| For the last two years, | 过去两年里 |
| I've been pathetic Eli who... who can't finish a screenplay, | 我一直都是那个连剧本都写不完的可悲伊莱 |
| who can't help pay the bills. | 账单也付不起 |
| I just need a fucking win. | 我只需要一场胜利 |
| I just want to feel like a man | 我只想让自己感觉像个爷们儿 |
| and save a dog and have that be good enough. | 把狗救下来做得足够好 |
| Jade! | 洁德 |
| April is very sweet. | 艾普尔人很好 |
| She's so free-spirited. | 她非常自由随性 |
| You wouldn't believe the fun we have together. | 你不知道我们在一起有多开心 |
| Try one. | 尝一块 |
| You know, marijuana? | 你懂的大麻 |
| I don't think it's working. | 好像没什么感觉啊 |
| You're acting like you're drunk. | 你看起来像喝醉了 |
| That might be the pot. | 那可能是因为飞叶子 |
| - Pot? - It's marijuana. | -飞叶子-就是大麻 |
| We will talk about this later. | 我们晚点再谈这事 |
| I want to be a singer. | 我想做个歌手 |
| Really? | 真的吗 |
| I'm gonna be somebody someday. | 有一天我会出人头地 |
| I want to be a mommy. | 我想当妈妈 |
| I want to be a movie star. | 我想当电影明星 |
| I want to be a superhero. | 我想当超级英雄 |
| Saving the world. | 拯救世界 |
| Taking care of my baby. | 照顾我的孩子 |
| Going to parties in high heels. | 穿着高跟鞋参加派对 |
| Handsome. | 帅气 |
| Nice. | 善良 |
| Democrat. | 民主党人 |
| What? | 什么 |
| Is that a joke? | 这是玩笑吗 |
| That couldn't happen. | 不可能的 |
| * When I was just a little girl * | 我还是小女孩的时候 |
| * I asked my mother * | 我问我妈妈 |
| * "What will I be? * | 我会成为什么 |
| * Will I be pretty, will I be rich?" * | 我会变得漂亮吗我会变得有钱吗 |
| * Here's what she said to me * | 她这么对我说 |
| * Que será, será * | 天意难违 |
| * Whatever will be will be * | 该来的总会来 |
| * The future's not ours to see * | 我们无法预知未来 |
| * Que será, será * | 天意难违 |
| * What will be will be * | 该来的总会来 |
| * Que será, será. * | 天意难违 |
| So? | 怎么样 |
| Um, what'd you think, Mr. Porter? | 你觉得怎么样波特先生 |
| Not bad, kid. Not bad. | 还行孩子还行 |
| Really? So I got the job? | 真的吗这么说我得到这份工作了 |
| It's just one night, but... | 就一晚不过 |
| if it goes well, we could talk about something more permanent. | 如果表现好的话我们可以考虑让你长期驻扎 |
| Oh, my God. Thank you so much. | 天呐太谢谢你了 |
| I'll see you Tuesday. | 周二见 |
| Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
| Oh, April, your first singing gig. | 艾普尔你的第一份唱歌工作 |
| Promise me you'll come. | 答应我你会来看 |
| - Tuesday night? - Mm-hmm. | -周二晚上吗-嗯 |
| I wouldn't miss it. | 我一定不会错过 |
| Wonderful. | 太好了 |
| And you'll finally get to meet Rob. | 你终于能见到罗伯了 |
| What? | 什么 |
| I told him that there was a chance | 我跟他说我有机会 |
| that I could be booking this gig, | 得到这份工作 |
| and he already agreed to come. | 他已经同意要来了 |
| I'll put you two at a table together. | 我会安排你们坐一桌 |
| That way you can get to know each other. | 这样你们就能互相了解了 |
| Can't wait. | 迫不及待 |
| You'll have to help me find something to wear. | 你得帮我选衣服 |
| I'm thinking maybe that blue dress with the sequins. | 我在考虑穿那件有金属片的蓝色裙子 |
| Oh, yes, that's nice. | 嗯那件不错 |
| Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
| Actually, I just remembered, | 我刚想起来 |
| my aunt Lydia is getting an operation Tuesday. | 我莉狄娅姑妈周二要做手术 |
| - An operation? - Mm, to... | -手术-为了 |
| fix her bunion. | 治疗她的拇滑液囊肿 |
| I agreed to bring her home from the hospital | 我答应了要把她从医院接回来 |
| and look after her. All night. | 然后照顾她一整晚 |
| Well, can you get someone else to look after her? | 你能找别人去照顾她吗 |
| You can't miss my show. | 你不能错过我的表演 |
| I already promised. | 我已经答应她了 |
| And it's... such a big bunion. | 是个很大的拇滑液囊肿 |
| This is about Rob, isn't it? | 是跟罗伯有关吧 |
| What? | 什么 |
| Just admit it. | 承认吧 |
| You don't want to meet him | 你不想见他 |
| because you don't approve of Rob and I's relationship. | 因为你不赞同我和罗伯的关系 |
| Believe me, that is not the reason. | 相信我不是因为这个 |
| I'm telling you, we're lost. | 就跟你说吧我们迷路了 |
| Well, maybe if you'd asked for directions | 如果你在我们下高速的时候 |
| when we got off the highway... | 记得问个路的话... |
| Maybe if you'd picked a motel closer than 30 miles away... | 如果你能选个近一点的汽车旅馆的话... |
| Oh, I think we go left here? | 我们应该从这左转吧 |
| Oh, we're going in circles. | 我们是在兜圈子 |
| This is the third time we've passed that wino. | 这是我们第三次路过那个醉汉了 |
| Well, it's too dark to read the signs. | 太昏暗了我都看不清路标 |
| Oh, stop and I'll ask at the liquor store. | 停下我去问问那家酒水店 |
| We're on Pike Street. | 我们在派克街 |
| Show me the map. | 给我看下地图 |
| Move along, kid. | 开走吧孩子 |
| Sorry, we were just leaving. | 抱歉我们正准备离开 |
| Not you, sweet cheeks. You're busted. | 站住可人儿你被抓了 |
| - Busted? For what? - Soliciting. | -被抓了为什么-卖淫 |
| You think I'm a hooker? | 你觉得我是个妓女吗 |
| For God's sake, I'm wearing Yves Saint Laurent. | 拜托老娘穿的可是YSL |
| I didn't say you weren't successful. | 我可没说你不算成功 |
| Uh, she's with me, sir. | 她是和我一起的先生 |
| She was just asking directions | 她只是去问个路 |
| because we got lost. | 因为我们迷路了 |
| Relax, kid. I'm doing you a favor. | 放松孩子我是在帮你 |
| You don't want your first time to be with a pro. | 你不会想要把初夜献给一位老手的 |
| How dare you? | 你胆敢信口雌黄 |
| I'm a well-known philanthropist. | 我可是有名的慈善家 |
| I don't need to know your specialty. | 我不需要知道你的专长 |
| - Let's go. - What? | -跟我走-什么 |
| Come on. | 赶紧的 |
| Hey! Seriously, sir, she's my girlfriend. | 慢着先生她真的是我女朋友 |
| I find that hard to believe. | 我不相信 |
| Well, show him your license. | 给他看你的驾照 |
| If we just met, | 如果我们是刚见面 |
| how do I know his name is Tommy Harte | 我怎么会知道他叫汤米·哈特 |
| and that he lives in Pasadena | 住在帕萨迪纳市 |
| at 74 Oakhurst Drive? | 奥克赫斯特大道74号 |
| His birthday is March 10. | 他的生日是3月10号 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| So, if you're a couple from Pasadena, | 如果你们是帕萨迪纳来的情侣 |
| why are you going to a motel in Azusa? | 为什么要去阿苏萨的汽车旅馆 |
| We are having an illicit affair. | 我们这是婚外情 |
| We've driven 30 miles to avoid being spotted | 我们开了30多英里是为了避免被 |
| by his mother, who is my best friend, | 他妈妈也就是我最好的朋友 |
| and my husband, who is gay. | 以及我的同性恋丈夫撞见 |
| Well, I got to give you points for creativity. | 不得不说你们还挺有创意 |
| Have fun, kid. | 玩得开心孩子 |
| Eli! Hey, can you walk Teacup for me? | 伊莱你能不能帮我遛下茶缸 |
| I'm helping Taylor pack for her trip. | 我在帮泰勒打包行李 |
| - Yeah, sure. - Thanks. | -好的没问题-谢了 |
| Still going to Fresno, huh? | 还是要去弗雷斯诺是吗 |
| I have to. This conference has been on the books for months. | 我必须去这个会议数月前都已经定好了 |
| Honey, the people at your firm know that we were attacked. | 亲爱的你公司的人知道我们被袭击了 |
| I mean, they wouldn't blink if you opted out. | 如果你取消的话他们一定会理解的 |
| I know, but I told my sisters I'm coming to town, | 我懂但是我已经告诉了我的姐姐们我要回去 |
| and they're still threatening to visit this summer, | 她们仍旧威胁说这个夏天要来看我们 |
| so we kind of want to break the news | 所以我们应该在她们来之前 |
| about our living situation before that happens. | 先挑明我们目前的居住情况 |
| Why don't you just shoot them a text? | 你为何不发个信息给她们呢 |
| I'm not gonna tell my sisters I'm in a throuple via text. | 我才不要短信告知我姐姐们我处在一段三人关系中 |
| Yeah. Just make sure you tell them it was your idea, not mine. | 确保你告诉她们这是你的主意而非我的 |
| - But it was your idea. - Yeah, | -但这确实是你的主意-没错 |
| but your sisters hate me enough as it is. | 但是你的姐姐们已经够恨我的了 |
| We don't need to throw any more gas on that fire. | 我们就没必要再火上浇油了 |
| You haven't met them yet, but they're awful. | 你还没见过她们但是她们糟透了 |
| All right, Teacup. | 好的茶缸 |
| Whoa, here we go. | 我们走 |
| - Lamar. - Oh! You do know who I am. | -拉马尔-原来你还记得我是谁啊 |
| I was curious | 我正纳闷呢 |
| 'cause you've been avoiding me for weeks. | 因为你已经躲我好几周了 |
| No, no, no, no. I... | 没有没有我... |
| I-I was absolutely gonna call you back, man. | 我正准备打给你呢哥们 |
| I just... I've been incredibly busy. | 我只是...最近太忙了 |
| I see you had time to get a dog. | 忙到有空养狗啊 |
| Oh, forgot to tell you. | 对了忘记告诉你了 |
| You'll like this. | 你会喜欢这个消息的 |
| Finally had that threesome. | 我终于试了下三P |
| I would ask what one has to do with the other, | 我很想问这和养狗有什么关系 |
| but never the fuck mind. | 不过还是他妈的算了吧 |
| - Where is my script? - Script? | -我的剧本呢-剧本 |
| The one you promised would be done a month ago? | 你许诺我一个月前就该写好了的那个剧本呢 |
| The one I talked up to Paramount. | 我和派拉蒙影业谈好了的那个 |
| Got 'em all excited, and now they're pissed off | 他们当时都很兴奋如今都气炸了 |
| wondering what happened to it. | 不知道剧本是什么情况 |
| Well, it-it's almost done. | 就快...快要写好了 |
| I'm just... making a few final tweaks. | 我只是...在做最后的细微改动 |
| Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
| The only line older than that is "Let there be light." | 比这更陈词滥调的怕是只剩"要有光"了吧 |
| No, I'm not lying. Look, I-I swear to you... | 不我没撒谎听着我向你保证... |
| I swear to you, I will have it to you in one week. | 我向你保证一周内我会把剧本交给你 |
| No. You got 24 hours. | 不行你只有24个小时 |
| Starting now. | 计时开始 |
| Come on, man, we're supposed to be friends. | 别这样啊哥们我们本该是朋友的 |
| Look, I am your friend. | 听着我是你的朋友 |
| Any other agent would have kicked your ass to the curb long ago. | 换做是其他经纪人早就抛弃你了 |
| Okay, well, yeah, and of course, | 好吧没错当然了 |
| I'm grateful that you stood by me, | 我很感激有你挺我 |
| but please, I mean... Give me till Friday. | 但是拜托了...宽限到这周五 |
| You got till 10:15 tomorrow. | 最后期限是明早10点15分 |
| Tweak fast. | 快点改吧 |
| Are you having an affair? | 你是在搞婚外情吗 |
| Really, Karl, before breakfast? | 真的吗卡尔早餐前说这个 |
| No, I heard you on the phone this morning. | 不我今早听到你讲电话 |
| You were arguing with someone, | 你在和某人争执 |
| refusing to meet unless they found a discreet location. | 除非这人找到一个隐蔽的地点不然你拒绝见面 |
| You listened to a private conversation? | 你竟敢偷听私人谈话 |
| - You should be ashamed of yourself. - Well, I am... | -你应该感到惭愧-我确实很惭愧... |
| after I've had sex with a busboy in an alleyway, | 在小巷子里和一个餐厅勤杂工做完爱之后 |
| but I-I don't really break a sweat over eavesdropping. | 但是偷听我心安理得 |
| Regardless, I don't owe you any explanations, | 无论如何我不欠你什么解释 |
| - so drop the subject. - Oh, go on. Tell me who it is. | -所以换个话题吧-快告诉我这人是谁 |
| Is it one of our friends from the country club? | 是我们乡村俱乐部的朋友吗 |
| The tennis instruct... No, the chef. | 网球教...不对是那个厨子 |
| Karl, I believe you're jealous. | 卡尔我看你是嫉妒了吧 |
| Oh, don't be daft. | 别傻了 |
| Oh, by the way, if it is a busboy named Julio, | 对了如果他是一名叫胡里奥的餐厅勤杂工 |
| will you give him my regards? | 你能否替我向他问个好呢 |
| Mm, the irony is just delicious. | 这讽刺可真是太美味了 |
| Is it one of our neighbors? | 是我们的某位邻居吗 |
| Dig all you like, Karl. | 随便你怎么猜卡尔 |
| Even if I were having an affair, | 就算我有婚外情 |
| you'd never hear his name from me. | 你绝不会从我这里听到他的名字的 |
| We need to talk about Tommy. | 我们得谈谈汤米 |
| The bed news is he's been acting strangely. | 坏消息是他最近一直鬼鬼祟祟的 |
| He leaves the house at all hours of the night. | 他整晚整晚地不在家 |
| Won't tell me where he's been when he comes home. | 回家后也不告诉我他去了哪里 |
| Oh, I do hope Tommy hasn't fallen in with the wrong crowd. | 我希望汤米没有误入歧途 |
| Why are you looking at me? | 你为什么看着我 |
| I'm offering you a cookie. | 我在递给你曲奇 |
| Right. | 好吧 |
| The good news is I got him a new job | 好消息是我给他找了份新工作 |
| working for Bader's Nursery. | 贝德尔的苗圃公司 |
| He'll be doing home care. | 他将去做入户照料 |
| - Home care? - That means he'll go into people's houses | -入户照料-也就是说他会去到别人家里 |
| and water their plants while they're at work | 在他们外出工作或者度假时 |
| or on vacation. | 给植物浇浇水 |
| Will he? | 是吗 |
| This is where the favor comes in. | 这就是我来拜托你们的原因 |
| I'm asking all of my friends to hire Tommy. | 我要请我所有的朋友都雇佣汤米 |
| I need to keep him busy. | 我得让他忙起来 |
| Just so I'm clear, people leave town | 先让我搞清楚大家不在的时候 |
| and give Tommy the keys to their homes? | 把家门钥匙给汤米 |
| I know what you're thinking, but Tommy is | 我知道你在想什么但是汤米 |
| very trustworthy... and quick, too. | 很值得信赖他速度也很快 |
| He'd be in and out. | 他会快进快出的 |
| I'm sure he'd stay long enough to get the job done. | 我相信他一定会"做完"才离开 |
| Of course. | 那是当然 |
| Can I count you in? | 我能把你们家算进去吗 |
| Oh, why not? | 何乐而不为呢 |
| We like Tommy, don't we, darling? | 我们都很喜欢汤米不是吗亲爱的 |
| Oh, yes. | 没错 |
| We certainly do. | 我们当然喜欢他了 |
| Poor April. | 可怜的艾普尔 |
| If you could have seen her face. | 如果你能看到她那表情 |
| Oh, you don't want me anywhere near that tramp's face | 你不会想要让我接近淫妇那张脸的 |
| because I will slap it. | 因为我会扇死她 |
| It's her big night. | 今晚对她很重要 |
| I was honored she wanted me to come so badly. | 她很想让我去我深感荣幸 |
| Doesn't she have any other friends? | 她就没其他朋友了吗 |
| Or did she sleep with their husbands, too? | 还是说她也睡了她们的丈夫 |
| I'm glad Rob is going. | 我很欣慰罗伯会去 |
| She needs someone there to cheer her on. | 她需要有人在那里鼓励她 |
| I don't get it. | 我不明白 |
| This is war. | 这是场战争 |
| You are fighting with another woman | 你正在跟另一个女人 |
| over your husband and you are losing. | 争夺你的丈夫而你快输了 |
| Honey! | 亲爱的 |
| He's home early. I'm in here, Rob. | 他回来得真早我在里面罗伯 |
| If he tells you that he's got to work late Tuesday, | 如果他告诉你他周二得加班到很晚 |
| I will vomit and you will have to mop this floor up all over again. | 我就立刻吐一地你就得重新拖一遍地板 |
| There you are. Guess what? | 你在这呢你猜怎么着 |
| I have amazing news. | 我有好消息 |
| You do? | 是吗 |
| I got two tickets to the World Series. | 我有两张世界职棒大赛的票 |
| For when? | 什么时候的 |
| Let me guess. Tuesday? | 我来猜猜看周二吗 |
| As a matter of fact, yeah. | 还真的是周二 |
| My boss gave them to me as a gift, | 是我老板送给我的 |
| and they are right behind home plate. | 座位就在本垒后面 |
| Who are you taking? | 你打算带谁去 |
| What do you mean, who am I taking? | 这还用问吗 |
| Only my best girl. | 当然是带我心爱的女孩 |
| Let me see those. | 让我看看票 |
| Holy crap! | 我操 |
| He's got two tickets to the World Series. | 他有两张世界职棒大赛的票 |
| Isn't that what I just said? | 我刚才不是说了吗 |
| And these are for Tuesday? | 是周二的票吗 |
| Yeah. | 对 |
| What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
| Well, I just want to make sure | 我就想确认一下 |
| we haven't forgotten about any plans | 我们有没有忘了 |
| we might have made for Tuesday? | 之前给周二定下的什么安排 |
| Well, whatever plans we made, consider them canceled. | 不管之前安排了什么都通通取消 |
| I've got a date with my wife, the Dodgers and the Yankees. | 我和我的娇妻以及道奇队和洋基队有个约会 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| What's going on here? Why aren't you happy? | 怎么了你为什么不高兴 |
| Oh, she is very happy. | 她可高兴了 |
| She's just not used to you being so wonderful. | 她只是不习惯你突然这么好 |
| Rob, give us a second. We're not through with the mopping. | 罗伯麻烦你先出去我们还没拖完地 |
| I got to call Carl. | 我得打给卡尔 |
| He's gonna be so jealous. | 他会嫉妒得发狂 |
| April is going to be heartbroken. | 艾普尔会心碎的 |
| To hell with April. | 谁管艾普尔死活啊 |
| You've got to focus on the big picture. | 你得着眼于大局 |
| He's choosing you over her. | 他在你和她之间选了你 |
| You're winning. | 你要赢了 |
| I guess I am. | 看来是的 |
| Hey. Taylor called. | 泰勒打来过 |
| Her plane landed in Fresno. | 她到弗雷斯诺了 |
| What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| Killing myself. | 自杀 |
| - With cheese? - Yeah. My plan is | -用芝士吗-没错我的计划 |
| to get super fat and then die of hypertension. | 就是吃到爆肥然后死于高血压 |
| That might take a while. | 那得花好一段时间 |
| Only great writers deserve quick deaths. | 只有伟大的作家才有资格迅速死掉 |
| Hemingway, Wolfe, Plath. | 海明威沃尔夫普拉斯 |
| Me? I'm a bad writer, | 而我我是个无才的作家 |
| so I deserve to die slowly, | 我只配慢慢死掉 |
| painfully... disgustingly. | 痛苦且丢人 |
| Do we have any mustard? | 家里有黄芥末吗 |
| No. | 没有 |
| But we have mayonnaise. | 但我们有蛋黄酱 |
| Oh, yes, the condiment of hacks. | 是的二流调味品 |
| Bring it to me. | 拿过来 |
| What's going on? | 怎么了 |
| My agent's gonna drop me | 如果我明早不能把剧本给他 |
| if I don't get him my script by tomorrow morning. | 我的经纪人就要炒了我 |
| And you're not finished? | 你还没写完吗 |
| I-I've written 50 pages. Each just worst than the last. | 我写了50页了但是很糟糕 |
| I doubt that. | 别这么说 |
| I mean, I have no third act. | 我是说我还没写第三幕 |
| I keep sitting here, | 我就坐在这 |
| staring at the poster of my one and only hit, | 盯着我那唯一大火电影的海报 |
| praying for some sort of inspiration. | 祈祷有灵感到来 |
| And the longer I look at it, the more I realize... | 看得越久我越明白 |
| it was a fluke. | 那只是昙花一现 |
| I mean, brilliant director, stellar cast, | 我是说出色的导演一流的演员 |
| all turning my crap dialogue into gold. | 把我写的废话变成金子 |
| How am I gonna tell Taylor | 我该怎么告诉泰勒 |
| that I lost my fucking agent? | 我失去了我的经纪人 |
| Give me the 50 pages. | 把那50页给我 |
| Why, so you can beat me with them? | 干嘛你要用来打我吗 |
| Because I think it might help you to get some honest feedback. | 我觉得我能给你一些真诚的反馈 |
| Do you know anything about writing? | 你懂写作吗 |
| I know what I like. | 我知道我喜欢什么 |
| And if I think that your script's in decent shape, | 如果我觉得你的剧本写得不错 |
| you'll have the confidence to finish the damn thing. | 你就有信心把它写完了 |
| Yeah, and what if it's just 50 pages of me shitting the bed? | 好吧如果这50页只是我写的屁话呢 |
| Then I will go to the store and I will buy you | 那么我就去商店给你买 |
| every kind of cheese known to man. | 所有人类已知的奶酪 |
| And mayonnaise. | 还有蛋黄酱 |
| Gonna need lots of mayonnaise. | 我需要吃很多蛋黄酱 |
| Rob, what are you doing? We're going to be late. | 罗伯你在干嘛我们要迟到了 |
| I'm looking for my old baseball glove. | 我在找我的旧棒球手套 |
| Maybe I can get Sandy Koufax to sign it. | 也许我能让桑迪·科法斯在上面签名 |
| Don't bother Mr. Koufax tonight. He'll be working. | 今晚别打扰科法斯先生了他要工作 |
| Eh, he can sign one glove. | 签个名的时间还是有的 |
| Maybe it's in one of the boxes in the garage. | 也许是在车库的某个箱子里 |
| No, it should be in this one. | 不应该在这里面的 |
| Stanton residence. | 斯坦顿家 |
| Hold on. | 等等 |
| Maybe you're right about the garage. | 也许你是对的 |
| Check the box by the tool drawer. I got to take this. | 去找下工具屉旁的盒子我得接个电话 |
| Who is it? | 是谁 |
| Uh, a guy from work. Uh, I'll be right down. | 一个同事我马上下来 |
| What the hell do you think you're doing? | 你他妈以为你在干嘛 |
| I said never to call me here. | 我说了不能打电话到我家 |
| I already told you, I got plans with my wife. | 我已经告诉你了我和我妻子有事 |
| She's making me take her out to dinner. | 她要我带她出去吃饭 |
| Don't cry. L-Look, I hate it when you cry. | 别哭听着我讨厌你哭 |
| There's nothing I can do about this. | 这事我一点办法没有 |
| Now-now I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
| Well, you were right about the garage. | 好吧你是对的 |
| No sign of your glove. | 没找到你的手套 |
| Eh, it doesn't matter. Let's get going | 没事我们走吧 |
| or we'll miss the national anthem. | 不然我们会错过国歌演奏的 |
| Honey, I don't think I can go. | 宝贝我觉得我去不了了 |
| What? | 什么 |
| I'm not feeling well. | 我感觉不舒服 |
| You look fine to me. | 你看着没事啊 |
| Robert. | 罗伯特 |
| You remember our trip to New Mexico? | 你记得我们在新墨西哥的旅行吗 |
| You mean, you got... | 你是说你得... |
| Yes. I should stay close to a bathroom. | 对我得待在洗手间附近 |
| Well, they got bathrooms at the stadium. | 体育场里有洗手间 |
| I could never do that to total strangers. | 在陌生人面前我做不到 |
| Want me to stay home with you? | 想要我在家陪你吗 |
| Don't be silly. | 别傻了 |
| Oh, good. Thank God, 'cause I really want to go. | 真好谢天谢地因为我真的很想去 |
| Bye. | 再见 |
| April, it's Sheila. | 艾普尔我是希拉 |
| My aunt is fine. | 我姑妈没事 |
| I can come hear you sing after all. | 我可以去听你唱歌了 |
| Yes. I'm happy, too. | 对我也很开心 |
| It is so good to see you guys. | 真开心见到你们 |
| I just wish Mama could've made it. | 真希望妈妈也能来 |
| How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
| - Nasty as ever. - Mean as the day is long. | -讨厌依旧-还是那么刻薄 |
| We work our fingers to the bone for that woman. | 我们为了她拼命工作 |
| But it's never good enough for her. | 但那永远不够 |
| The doctor says she could live to be 100. | 医生说她能活到一百岁 |
| And she'll do it, just to spite us. | 她会的就为了刁难我们 |
| Well, look, I know she can be difficult to care for, | 好吧听着我知道她很难照顾 |
| and I wish I could help out more. | 我真希望我能帮上忙 |
| Oh, don't worry about it, sugar. | 别担心宝贝 |
| - We don't resent you. - Not much, anyway. | -我们不恨你-反正不是特别恨 |
| Would be nice if you could take her off our hands | 如果你能偶尔把她接到你家住的话 |
| every now and then. | 那就再好不过了 |
| Got an extra room in that big house of yours? | 你那大房子里有多余的房间吗 |
| Don't need to be fancy. | 不用太高档 |
| Oh, it could be the cellar for all we care. | 地下室也行 |
| I would really like to help out, but it would be tricky, | 我很愿意帮忙但是有点棘手 |
| given my current living situation. | 考虑到我现在的居家状况 |
| Okay, I meant to lead with this when I sat down, | 好吧我本想一开始就和你们说的 |
| but the truth is... | 但是真相是 |
| I am no longer in an open marriage. | 我的婚姻不再开放了 |
| - You left Eli? - Thank you, Jesus. | -你离开伊莱了-谢天谢地 |
| No, I didn't leave Eli, | 没有我没有离开伊莱 |
| I moved my lover into our home. | 我让我的炮友住进了我们家 |
| The three of us are officially a throuple. | 我们三个正式在一起了 |
| Would it be okay if we tell Mama? | 这事可以告诉妈妈吗 |
| 'Cause this will kill her. | 这肯定能气死她 |
| Sheila. | 希拉 |
| - Hi. - Look at you. | -你好-看看你 |
| - You're lovely. - Thanks. | -你真漂亮-谢谢 |
| Oh, I'm so nervous. | 我好紧张 |
| You're going to be great. | 没事的 |
| Hey, kid, you're on in ten. | 孩子再过10分钟就该你了 |
| Oh, thank you, Mr. Porter. | 谢谢你波特先生 |
| What are you looking for? | 你在看什么 |
| It's silly. Rob told me he can't make it. | 说来挺傻的罗伯说他不能来了 |
| I just... I keep thinking maybe he'll surprise me. | 我我总觉得他也许会给我个惊喜 |
| Honey, you can't worry about that right now. | 宝贝你现在不能想这个 |
| You've got a show to do. | 你马上就要表演了 |
| You're right. Thank you so much for being here. | 你说得没错感谢你能来这里看我表演 |
| Knock 'em dead. | 惊艳全场吧 |
| Okay. | 好的 |
| * When I was just a little girl * | 我还是小女孩的时候 |
| * I asked my mother, What will I be? * | 我问我妈妈我会成为什么 |
| * Will I be pretty, will I be rich? * | 我会变得漂亮吗我会变得有钱吗 |
| * Here's what she said to me * | 她这么对我说 |
| * Que será, será * | 天意难违 |
| * Whatever will be, will be * | 该来的总会来 |
| * The future's not ours to see * | 我们无法预知未来 |
| * Que será, será * | 天意难违 |
| * What will be, will be... * | 该来的总会来 |
| Well? | 怎样 |
| It's good. | 很好 |
| You hate it. | 你不喜欢 |
| No. It's good. | 不很好 |
| - It's not great. - Some of it's great. | -不算出色-部分出色 |
| The dialogue, the scenes in the diner... | 对话餐厅里的戏 |
| Just-just skip to what sucks. | 直接说哪里不好吧 |
| That would be your lead character. | 就是你的主人公 |
| What's wrong with Eva? | 伊娃怎么了 |
| She waits around for 15 pages hoping a man will save her. | 她差不多等了15页的篇幅就希望男人来拯救她 |
| She's a victim. I hate victims. | 她是个受害者我讨厌受害者 |
| Yeah, yeah. Okay. I mean, make her more proactive, sure. | 好吧让她更主动一点当然可以 |
| And can't she do something interesting | 她不能做点有趣的事情 |
| to get out of trouble? | 让自己免除麻烦事吗 |
| - What do you mean, interesting? - Like, on page 40, | -什么叫有趣的事情-比如第40页 |
| she's abandoned at the diner and totally broke, right? | 她被男人抛弃在餐厅里还没钱对吗 |
| - Yeah. - So, let her | -是啊-那你让她 |
| steal the owner's truck | 偷走店主的卡车 |
| and then she drives to the drug dealer's house and starts a fire. | 然后开到毒贩子那里去放一把火 |
| And when he runs out the front, | 等毒贩子从前门跑出来的时候 |
| she goes in the back and gets the money that he took from her. | 她从后门进去把她被他夺走的钱全都拿回来 |
| And his gun. | 还有他的枪 |
| She'd definitely take his gun. | 绝对得拿走他的枪 |
| Wow. Um, I mean, | 我是说 |
| I-it's definitely more proactive. | 这样绝对显得她更积极主动了 |
| It's just... I don't know, I-I never saw Eva that way. | 只是...我不知道我没这样想过伊娃 |
| I mean, she's... she's a nice girl. | 我是说她是个好女孩 |
| Yeah, but nice girls, they break the law every day. | 是啊但好女孩也都会犯法 |
| When they need to. | 只要有需要 |
| Okay. All right, I hear you. | 好吧行了我知道你的意见了 |
| There's more to Eva than meets the eye. | 应该让伊娃并不像表面看上去这样 |
| Exactly. | 没错 |
| So now, get started, open your laptop, get to work. | 好了开始吧打开电脑去工作 |
| You have 22 hours. | 你还有22个小时 |
| How did you come up with that stuff, anyway? | 话说你是怎么想到这种设定的呢 |
| Maybe there's more to me than meets the eye. | 或许我也并不像表面看起来这样 |
| Hey. Sorry I'm late. | 嗨抱歉我来晚了 |
| It's okay. Are you clear on what to do? | 没关系你明白要做什么了吗 |
| I guess. | 我想是的 |
| Are we sure about this? I mean, if we get caught... | 我们真的确定吗如果被抓住的话 |
| Yes. It's very risky. | 没错这样非常冒险 |
| I suppose the smart thing to do is end this affair | 我想聪明的做法是我们两个结束外遇 |
| and never have sex again. | 再也不发生关系 |
| Fine. | 好吧 |
| I don't know why Mrs. Dubner's bed feels amazing. | 我不知道为什么会觉得杜博纳太太的床这么舒适 |
| It's the sheets. They're Egyptian cotton. | 因为床单好都是埃及棉 |
| How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
| I used to wash sheets like this | 我在我爸洗衣店工作的时候 |
| when I worked in my father's laundry. | 经常洗这样的床单 |
| Your dad owned a laundry? | 你爸爸是开洗衣店的 |
| You think I was born rich? | 你以为我一直是富人家的孩子吗 |
| Well... yeah. | 是的 |
| Not even close. | 才不是呢 |
| When I was 12, I used to covet things like this. | 我12岁的时候非常羡慕这奢华的一切 |
| Once, I took some satin sheets home. | 我有一次悄悄拿了有污渍的床单回家 |
| I wanted to see what it felt like | 我想知道那种床单的触感 |
| to sleep on them, just for one night. | 睡上去的感觉哪怕只有一晚 |
| My mother caught me. She was so angry. | 我妈妈发现了她非常生气 |
| She made me wash and iron them right there. | 她命令我立刻洗好并熨好了它们 |
| It was 2:00 in the morning. | 那可是凌晨2点啊 |
| And then she took them away. | 然后她就把床单拿走了 |
| That's a shame. | 真可惜 |
| Mother said, "If you want to sleep on expensive sheets, | 我妈说如果你想睡贵的床单 |
| choose wisely who you sleep next to." | 那就好好挑一挑枕边人 |
| So, uh, she basically told you to marry for money. | 所以她基本就是要你嫁给有钱人 |
| That's, uh, some really bad advice. | 这个可真不是什么好建议 |
| Well, I followed it twice. | 我这样做了两次 |
| I didn't think of marrying for love until Karl. | 在遇到卡尔之前我不觉得自己会为爱结婚 |
| I never told that story before. | 我之前从没跟人讲过这事 |
| To anyone. | 给任何人听 |
| Thanks for telling me first. | 谢谢你先告诉了我 |
| If you really want to thank me, | 如果你真的想谢我 |
| get over here. | 就过来这里 |
| Oh, I feel so badly about this. | 我感觉很糟糕 |
| After you went to all the trouble | 让你费了这么大劲 |
| of taking me to the airport. | 送我去机场 |
| It's fine, Joyce. | 没关系乔伊斯 |
| Nobody expects you to get on a plane when you're feeling ill. | 你生病的时候没有人会非要强迫你搭乘飞机的 |
| Oh, it's the plant van. | 是苗圃店的车 |
| Tommy must be here. | 汤米肯定在 |
| So, finally, I confessed to Eli | 最终我跟伊莱坦白了 |
| how much Jade meant to me, | 洁德对我的重要性 |
| and he agreed to let her live with us, permanently. | 他也同意让她一直跟我们住在一起 |
| Yes, I know, it's unconventional, | 我知道这种方式很不传统 |
| and you probably don't approve, | 你们可能会不赞同 |
| but... it's working. | 但是我们相处得很融洽 |
| Well, as long as you're happy. | 只要你们高兴就好 |
| That's what matters. | 那才是最重要的 |
| Really? | 真的吗 |
| That's all you have to say? | 你们就只想说这些吗 |
| Since you asked, I have a question. | 既然你诚心诚意地问了我就问一个问题 |
| - Here we go. - Do you still love Eli? | -来了-你还爱着伊莱吗 |
| - Of course. - And you also love this woman? | -当然-而你还爱着这个女人 |
| Yes. I'm wondering, how do they feel about each other? | 是的我很好奇他们之间是什么感觉 |
| Oh. Well... | 这个嘛... |
| I knew she hadn't thought it through. | 我就知道她还没有想过这件事 |
| - Hadn't even crossed her mind. - Mm-hmm. | -根本没想过-没错 |
| Hold on. Eli and Jade like each other. | 等等伊莱和洁德也喜欢彼此 |
| That's not a problem. | 那不是问题 |
| Not yet. What happens when he likes her more than you? | 现在还不是万一他比你更喜欢她了呢 |
| What happens when she gets tired of sharing? | 等她受够了跟别人分享爱人呢 |
| - Where does that leave you, missy? - On the outside | -那你怎么办女士-变成局外人 |
| looking in, that's where. | 眼睁睁看着他们在一起 |
| That's not gonna happen. | 才不会发生这种事 |
| It's not. | 绝对不会 |
| Obviously, we don't know Jade. | 显然我们不了解洁德 |
| So we can't judge her. | 所以没法判断她 |
| But we know Eli. | 但我们了解伊莱 |
| We saw what he put you through. | 我们亲眼见过他让你受的苦 |
| Yes, we went through a dark time, | 没错我们经历过一段阴暗时期 |
| but that was two years ago. | 但那是两年前的事了 |
| "A dark time"? The man's a drug addict. | "阴暗时期"那家伙可是个瘾君子 |
| Half your savings went up his nose. | 你们一半的积蓄都被他拿去买毒品了 |
| The man's incapable of self-control. | 那人根本没有自控能力 |
| And now he's got another woman in his bed? | 现在他床上还有另一个女人 |
| The hell did you think was gonna happen? | 你以为会发生什么 |
| Stop it! | 够了 |
| I know you're trying to bait me, | 我知道你们想激怒我 |
| but it's not gonna work. | 但没用的 |
| I'm telling you, Eli has changed. | 我告诉你们伊莱变了 |
| Oh, baby sister, men never change. | 天真的妹妹男人死性不改的 |
| They just get better at keeping secrets. | 他们只是越来越会隐瞒 |
| Hello? | 有人吗 |
| It's Mrs. Dubner. | 是杜博纳太太 |
| You said she was going to France. | 你不是说她要去法国吗 |
| Yeah, my mom took her to the airport this morning. | 是啊我妈今早还送她去机场 |
| Tommy, where are you? | 汤米你在哪 |
| You have to hide! | 你得躲起来 |
| Make the bed. | 把床铺好 |
| I can't do both. | 我没法同时做这两件事 |
| I know you think I'm a ridiculous hypochondriac, | 我知道你觉得我疑病症很严重 |
| but the pain is real. | 但我是真的很疼 |
| You'll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
| You just need to lie down in your room. | 你只需回房躺下休息 |
| Mrs. Dubner. Did you miss your flight? | 杜博纳太太你没赶上飞机吗 |
| I'm having a migraine. I need to rest. | 我偏头疼我需要休息 |
| No, uh... you can't go in there. | 不你不能进去 |
| Why not? | 为什么 |
| I, uh, just sprayed. | 我刚刚喷了东西 |
| Sprayed? | 喷了什么 |
| Uh, insecticide. | 杀虫剂 |
| Your, uh, your ficus had a white fly. | 你的榕树上有只白粉虱 |
| - I've never seen any white fly. - Yeah, well, they're... | -我从没见过有什么白粉虱-它们... |
| they're pretty tiny... see? | 它们个头很小的瞧 |
| Oh, my God. Kill it! | 天呐快弄死它 |
| See, I-I didn't know that you would be back so soon, | 我不知道你这么快就回来了 |
| so I used a very strong insecticide. | 所以我用了很浓的杀虫剂 |
| You inhale those fumes with a migraine and... | 你偏头疼还吸入那些杀虫剂的话... |
| You're right. I can smell it. | 你说得对我能闻到 |
| Yeah, y-you better stay downstairs. | 对你最好待在楼下吧 |
| Don't just stand there, help her down. | 别傻站着来扶她下楼 |
| We need you to run to the pharmacy. | 你得赶紧去一趟药房 |
| Now? | 现在吗 |
| I'm out of medication. Here's my prescription. | 我的药吃完了这是我的处方 |
| I should go open some windows in the bedroom. | 我得去打开卧室的窗户 |
| To air it out. | 散散味儿 |
| Oh, hurry. | 快点 |
| Joyce is in agony. | 乔伊斯很难受 |
| Joyce is sick. I have to go to the drugstore. | 乔伊斯不舒服我得去药房 |
| Well, how am I supposed to get out of here? | 我要怎么离开这里 |
| I don't know. | 我不知道 |
| - Hello? - Karl, it's me. I need your help. | -喂-卡尔是我需要你帮个忙 |
| Speak up, I can hardly hear you. | 大声点我听不清 |
| I'm trapped in Joyce Dubner's house. | 我被困在乔伊斯·杜博纳家里 |
| Oh, dear, is she telling her appendectomy story again? | 老天她是不是又叨逼她切阑尾那破事了 |
| She doesn't know I'm here, and neither does Naomi. | 她不知道我在这娜奥米也不知道 |
| Sorry, Naomi's there? | 什么娜奥米也在那 |
| Yes, and I'm trapped upstairs. | 没错我被困在楼上了 |
| Upstairs? | 楼上 |
| Would this have anything to do with the affair you're not having? | 这是不是跟你没在发生的婚外情有关 |
| Now is not the time! | 现在不是说这个的时候 |
| Oh, what a nasty tone. I think I'm gonna hang up. | 你语气好恶劣哦我要挂电话了 |
| All right, all right, fine, fine. | 好吧好吧行 |
| I'm having an affair. | 我是在搞婚外情 |
| Now can you please come over here | 现在能不能拜托你过来 |
| and create a distraction so I can get out? | 引开她们注意好让我溜出去 |
| What are husbands for? | 这是当老公应该做的 |
| Eli? | 伊莱 |
| Hey, Eli. | 伊莱 |
| Eli, hey. | 醒醒伊莱 |
| You fell asleep. | 你睡着了 |
| - Oh, my God, what time is it? - It's 4:00 in the morning. | -天呐几点了-凌晨4点 |
| What? Oh, shit. | 什么惨了 |
| - How much have you done? - 61 pages. | -你写完多少了-61页 |
| The good news is that I think the story's working, | 好消息是这故事的方向对了 |
| but, I mean, I don't know, I can't tell, | 但我说不好我无法分辨 |
| 'cause I'm just so tired I can't even think. | 因为我实在太累了无法思考 |
| Well, you have to keep going. | 你必须继续写 |
| - Lamar expects the script by breakfast. - I know, I know. | -拉马尔早餐前就要收到剧本-我知道 |
| I've been writing for ten hours straight. | 我已经连续写了10小时了 |
| Believe me when I tell you that there is no tank left in the gas. | 相信我我汽油里已经一滴油箱都没有了 |
| Wait. No, that's right. | 等等不我没说错 |
| Hold on, I have something. | 等等我有东西能帮你 |
| Here we go. | 找到了 |
| Take this. | 吃掉它 |
| What is that? | 这是什么 |
| I get pills to help with my ADHD. | 我开了药治疗我的注意力不集中症 |
| They give you a lift and they help you focus. | 这药能帮你提神和集中注意力 |
| I don't think I should. | 我觉得我不应该吃 |
| It's fine. It's not a big deal. | 没事的这没什么大不了 |
| Like, college kids take them all the time | 大学生们期中考前经常吃 |
| to cram for midterms and shit. | 用来临时抱佛脚 |
| Yeah... No, thank you. | 还是不了谢谢你 |
| Okay, it's your choice. | 好吧你自己决定 |
| - Fuck it, give me the pill. - Are you sure? | -不管了把药给我-你确定吗 |
| Yes, yes. I need to finish the script. | 确定我必须写完剧本 |
| Eli. What are you doing here? | 伊莱你怎么来了 |
| Hand-delivering you my script. | 亲手把剧本交给你 |
| You couldn't send it by e-mail? | 你不能用邮件发给我吗 |
| No, no, no, I could not, because I needed | 不不行因为我需要 |
| to look you in the eye when I told you | 直视你双眼然后告诉你 |
| that it's not done. | 我没写完 |
| - Oh, come on... - But, but, | -你不是吧-可是 |
| I finished 80 pages, and it's great. | 我写了八十页而且很精彩 |
| So great that you're gonna call me, | 精彩到你看后会打给我 |
| and you're going to apologize for ever considering | 为你有动过不再雇我的念头 |
| dropping me as a client. | 而向我道歉 |
| You're gonna say, "Eli, this is fucking brilliant. | 你会说"伊莱你写得太好了 |
| "I can't fucking wait to see how it ends. | 我都等不及想看到结局了" |
| You, my friend, are one fucking talented motherfucker." | 你我的朋友真是个才华横溢的天才 |
| Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
| I didn't see you there. | 我刚没看到你 |
| I'm shutting the door now. | 我现在要关门了 |
| As well you should. | 好的 |
| I found your sleep mask. | 我找到你的眼罩了 |
| Bring it here. There's too much light. | 拿过来这里太亮了 |
| What the hell was that?! | 什么声音 |
| Somebody just rammed into my car. | 有人刚撞到了我的车 |
| Karl? | 卡尔 |
| - What have you done? - I'm so sorry. | -你都干了些什么-很抱歉 |
| I-I swerved to avoid a kitten. | 我为了躲一只猫猛打了方向盘 |
| Isn't this Joyce Dubner's house? | 这不是乔伊斯·杜博纳家吗 |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| So, where-where's Joyce? | 那乔伊斯在哪 |
| Naomi? You're back quickly. | 娜奥米你这么快就回来了 |
| What happened out there? | 外面出了什么事 |
| Naomi? | 娜奥米 |
| Oh, you must be inhaling fumes. | 你一定是被气味呛到了 |
| You better get some water. | 你最好喝点水 |
| What happened here? | 这是怎么了 |
| I just brought Joyce home from the airport. | 我刚从机场把乔伊斯送回家 |
| She's ill, and your husband just crashed into my car. | 她病了还有你丈夫刚撞上了我的车 |
| Yes, and I was out for a drive | 是的我当时在开车 |
| and had to swerve to avoid hitting a puppy. | 为了不撞上一只小狗不得不急打了方向盘 |
| I thought it was a kitten. | 你不是说是小猫吗 |
| Well, it had fur and moved quickly. | 反正是一只有毛的跑得很快的东西 |
| Anyway, crash. | 总之撞车了 |
| Oh, good, Tommy's back. | 太好了汤米回来了 |
| Back? | 回来了 |
| Well, he was here spraying the plants in Joyce's bedroom, | 他刚在这给乔伊斯卧室的植物浇水 |
| and I sent him to the drugstore for her pills. | 然后我让他去药店给她买药 |
| Well, wasn't that lucky, dear? | 还真是巧啊亲爱的 |
| Seems Tommy was right there in the bedroom | 汤米刚好在卧室 |
| ready to be useful. | 正派上用场 |
| Well, I'll see you at home, Karl. | 回家见卡尔 |
| I have to finish my jog. | 我要去继续跑步了 |
| Do you, darling? | 是吗亲爱的 |
| 'Cause I'm pretty sure the jog is up. | 因为我很肯定你已经跑完了[事情败露] |
| I can't understand why you're not happy. | 我不理解你为什么不开心 |
| Tonight was a triumph. | 今晚很成功 |
| You should be dancing in the street. | 你应该在街上起舞 |
| Yeah. I know. | 是的我知道 |
| Guess I just really hoped Rob would show up. | 可能是我真的希望罗伯能来 |
| Sweetie, it's going to be okay. | 亲爱的会好起来的 |
| No, it's not. | 不不会的 |
| It's not going to be okay ever again. | 再也不会好了 |
| Well, why not? | 为什么 |
| Because I'm falling in love with him. | 因为我爱上他了 |
| Eli? | 伊莱 |
| What's going on? | 发生什么了 |
| I just got a call from Lamar. | 拉马尔刚打给我了 |
| Okay. What did he say? | 好吧他说了什么 |
| He said it's the best thing I've ever written. | 他说这是我写过的最好的剧本 |
| - Really? - Yeah. He said it's smart | -真的吗-是的他说我写得很有智慧 |
| and exciting and that the character of Eva is | 而且很刺激还有伊娃那个角色 |
| "Deliciously complex." | 很"五味杂陈" |
| And then he told me to not fuck up the ending, but, I mean, | 然后他要我不要烂尾但是... |
| the point is, he loved it. | 重点是他很喜欢 |
| - I'm so happy for you. - Oh, my God. | -我为你高兴-天呐 |
| How do I even begin to say thank you? | 我该怎么谢谢你 |
| I didn't do much. | 我没做什么 |
| Yes, you did. You know you did. | 你有你知道的 |
| And if I was actually good at what I do, | 如果我真的擅长写作的话 |
| I would come up with something better than just "Thank you," | 我应该想出比"谢谢你"更好的辞藻 |
| but for now, | 但现在 |
| that's all I got, so thank you. | 我只能想到这句话了所以谢谢你 |
| No, look, I'll take it, | 不我接受 |
| - I'll take it. Oh. - Thank you, thank you. | -我接受-谢谢你谢谢你 |
| Congrats. | 恭喜 |
| A-Are we allowed to do this without Taylor? | 泰勒不在我们可以这样吗 |
| I'm not... not sure. | 我不确定 |
| You think I'm stupid, don't you? | 你觉得我很傻吧 |
| I would never say that. | 我绝不会这么说 |
| Now this was not the plan. | 这不在计划当中 |
| I was not supposed to care this much. | 我不应该这么在意他 |
| When he didn't show up tonight, | 他今晚没出现 |
| it just... hit me. | 让我顿悟 |
| What am I gonna do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
| I have a hunch he's happier at home | 我有种预感他在家 |
| than he's led you to believe. | 远比在你面前表现得幸福 |
| Which means he'll continue to disappoint you. | 也就是说他会继续让你失望 |
| You don't need that right now. | 你现在不需要那些 |
| Your career is finally taking off. | 你的事业终于开始有了起色 |
| You should be enjoying this time, | 你应该享受这段时光 |
| not mooning over some other woman's husband. | 而不是为别的女人的丈夫神魂颠倒 |
| I mean, why would he even be with me | 要是他和她在一起那么幸福 |
| if he was so happy with her? | 为什么还要跟我在一起 |
| Maybe she did something to hurt him | 或许她做了什么伤害他 |
| and he needs time to forgive her. | 他需要时间去原谅她 |
| I don't really understand that. | 我不是很理解 |
| It's late. I should go. | 很晚了我该走了 |
| And you should get some sleep. | 你该好好睡上一觉 |
| Sheila. | 希拉 |
| You are such a good friend. | 你真是个贴心的朋友 |
| I think you're maybe the best I've ever had. | 我觉得或许你是我有史以来最好的朋友了 |
| You really were wonderful tonight. | 你今晚真的很出色 |
| I need to use your bathroom. | 我要借用下你的卫生间 |
| Oh, uh, it's a mess. | 里面很乱 |
| Can I just clean up first? | 我可以先打理下吗 |
| No! | 不了 |
| Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
| Um, I... I may be in here a while. | 我可能要在里面待一会了 |
| Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
| Rob. Hi... What are you, what are you doing here? | 罗伯你好你怎么来了 |
| I wanted to come hear about your show. | 我想知道你的演出怎么样了 |
| Oh, it went great. | 很顺利 |
| Oh, good. | 那就好 |
| Mm, we should celebrate. | 我们应该庆祝下 |
| Oh, I can't. My friend is here. | 我不行我朋友在这儿 |
| I don't see anybody. | 我没看到人呢 |
| She's in the bathroom. | 她在厕所 |
| What's wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
| I think she has diarrhea. | 她好像腹泻 |
| Lot of that going around. | 最近腹泻的人很多 |
| Come here. | 过来 |
| Can we talk tomorrow? | 我们能明天再谈吗 |
| I'm here now. | 我现在不就在吗 |
| Now is not a good time. | 现在不方便 |
| And I have something important to tell you. | 我有重要事情要跟你说 |
| Don't tell him. Not now. | 别啊现在别说 |
| What is it? | 是什么 |
| - No. You're drunk. - I had two beers. | -不你醉了-我就喝了两瓶啤酒 |
| Come on, give me, give me a hint. | 说吧给我个提示 |
| Well... | 这个... |
| I have been doing a lot of thinking about us, | 我最近想了很多我们的事 |
| and I realized something. | 我意识到了什么 |
| Are you breaking up with me? | 你要跟我分手吗 |
| God, no. | 当然不是 |
| Okay. | 好的 |
| I'm in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
| I just... I just thought it would be nice to know | 我就是想知道 |
| how you felt about me. | 你对我的感觉 |
| I'm not leaving my wife. | 我不会离开我妻子的 |
| Yeah, no, I'm not asking you to. | 不我不是叫你离开她 |
| See, I think you are. | 我觉得就是 |
| I think you're too drunk to have this conversation. | 我觉得你喝高了现在不太适合谈这个 |
| When you start using the "L word," | 你用了"爱"这词后 |
| a guy can sober up pretty quick. | 男人可以很快清醒过来 |
| You don't love me? | 你不爱我吗 |
| I think you're great. | 我觉得你很好 |
| You think I'm great? | 你觉得我很好 |
| That's your response? | 这就是你的回复 |
| You knew the rules. I was very clear. | 你知道规则的我当初说得很明白 |
| I will never leave my wife! | 我永远不会离开我妻子 |
| - Please don't yell at me. - Well, you're making me angry! | -请别吼我-你让我生气了 |
| Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
| I-I... | 我 |
| So... | 那... |
| where does that leave me? | 我怎么办 |
| I don't know. | 我不知道 |
| I think that you should go. | 我想你该走了 |
| You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| Yeah, he usually doesn't speak to me that way. | 嗯他一般不这么跟我说话的 |
| He's normally very kind. | 通常情况下他人都挺好的 |
| Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
| Well, I hope his wife appreciates how lucky she is. | 我希望他妻子能意识到她有多幸运 |
| I'm not sure she's that lucky. | 我可不确定她是幸运的 |
| So... | 所以... |
| Tommy Harte. | 汤米·哈特 |
| I know he's a bit young... | 我知道他有点小 |
| A bit? When I met him, he was eight. | 只是有点吗我第一次见他的时候他才8岁 |
| And you were heterosexual. | 你那时还是直男呢 |
| And now this child is your lover? | 现在这小屁孩成了你情人了 |
| Who knew there was such a fine line | 谁曾想到通奸和日托 |
| between adultery and day care? | 差别这么小 |
| Bugger off, Karl. You have no right to judge me. | 你滚卡尔你没资格评判我 |
| I'm not judging you, | 我没有评判你 |
| I'm just teasing. | 我只是在戏弄你 |
| If anything, I'm happy for us. Drink? | 要说有什么的话我为我们感到开心喝酒吗 |
| Brandy. What do you mean you're happy for us? | 白兰地什么叫你为我们感到开心 |
| Well, don't you see? We don't need to get a divorce. | 你不明白吗我们不需要离婚 |
| We have stumbled into the perfect arrangement. | 我们无意中卷入了这完美的安排 |
| You will have your lovers and I will have mine, | 你有你的情人我也有我的 |
| and then we will come home to sparkling conversation. | 然后我们回家八卦我们的情事 |
| It's very European. | 这很欧洲 |
| It doesn't bother you that I'm having sex with someone else? | 你不介意我和别人上床吗 |
| Darling, I'm gay. | 亲爱的我是同性恋 |
| Look, for me, sex with a woman is like emptying the dishwasher. | 对我来说和女人做爱就好比腾空洗碗机 |
| I mean, I'll do it if I'm asked, | 要是有人求我和女人做我会的 |
| but if someone else volunteers, I won't complain. | 但如果有人自告奋勇我也不会抱怨 |
| Oh. You know I love this shirt. | 你知道我很喜欢这件衬衣的 |
| You might've asked for vodka. | 你可以说你要喝伏特加啊 |
| I don't understand. How can you not be jealous? | 我不懂你怎么会不吃醋 |
| Sorry, wait, you want me to be jealous of Tommy Harte? | 抱歉你想让我吃汤米·哈特的醋 |
| He's jealous of you! | 他吃你的醋 |
| So he should be. I'm the husband. | 那是应该的我是你老公 |
| Not for long. | 不会太久了 |
| Oh, what are you gonna do, divorce me and marry Tommy? | 你要怎么做和我离婚再嫁给汤米吗 |
| - Maybe I will. - Oh, good. Well, I'll get you a gift. | -也许我会的-很好我会给你们准备礼物 |
| Where will you be registered? Fisher-Price? | 你们要去哪登记费雪玩具店吗 |
| Everything is not a joke, Karl. | 不是什么都是笑话的卡尔 |
| You're not being funny, you're being cruel. | 你这不是好笑是冷酷 |
| Oh, darling, I'm not trying to be cruel. I love you. | 亲爱的我可不想冷酷无情我爱你 |
| No, you don't! | 不你不爱 |
| Not the way I need. | 不是我需要的那种爱 |
| I want a man who loves me so much | 我想要一个深爱我的男人 |
| that he would kill another man if I slept with someone else. | 如果我和别人睡了他会愿意去杀了那男人 |
| And I'm never gonna get that from you, am I? | 但是你永远做不到对吗 |
| No. | 是的 |
| But you're my best friend. | 可你是我最好的朋友 |
| It's not enough. | 这不够 |
| Shit. | 该死 |
| Yeah? Hey, babe. | 喂亲爱的 |
| Hey. Why are you whispering? | 怎么这么小声 |
| Oh, I was just, I was writing, so, you know... | 我在写作你懂的 |
| ...takes me a minute to get out of the "In my head" Voice | 我需要点时间才能从"脑海中的"声音 |
| and back into the "Out loud" Voice. | 回到我"大声说话的"声音 |
| - How did everything go? - Oh, the conference was great, | -进展如何-会议很顺利 |
| and my sisters... are my sisters. | 我的姐姐们还是老样子 |
| - Yeah. - Look, if you're working, I don't want to stop you. | -嗯-如果你在工作的话我不想打扰你 |
| Um, is Jade up? I can talk to her. | 洁德醒着吗我可以跟她聊 |
| I-I-I think she's walking the dog. | 她好像去遛狗了 |
| It's a little late for that, no? | 这个点去未免太晚了吧 |
| Yeah, but, you know... | 嗯不过... |
| dog can't tell time, so... | 狗可分不清时间 |
| I'm, uh... I'm glad you checked in. | 我很高兴你打电话过来 |
| Yeah. Um, I love you. | 当然我爱你 |
| I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”